Mr Henderson - Cover

Mr Henderson

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl loses her mother and is left with just her daddy. Daddy is a drunk and abuses her and even makes her do things with the local store owner for food.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When i was certain they were gone i ran down to the river and scrubbed myself clean, i was determined to get their disgusting smell off of me. The cold water made me feel a little better as i cleaned my cunt and got as much of their stuff out of it as possible. Satisfied i was clean i trudged back to the house and went to bed, climbing over my still unconscious and snoring dad. Sleep didn’t come easily, every little sound making me jump with fright, thinking it was the two men coming back for more. The images of them taking me constantly playing in my head, their smell still in the air not helping. Eventually dawn arrived and i got up, taking care of my brother and putting breakfast on, trying to act as normal as possible. Daddy woke up a little later as the smell of bacon and eggs drifted into the bedroom.

When he came through and sat at the table he looked terrible, and i was glad, i hoped he was suffering big time. I threw his plate down not caring if his food spilled onto the table, i was so mad at him. He drank a whole cup of coffee before he started on his food, his eyes never leaving the table. When he finished he got up and went outside, not looking at me or even saying anything. This was too much, how dare he treat me like this, i thought. I ran out after him and grabbed his arm.

‘Do you want to know what happened last night after you fucked me in front of your friends?’ I spat out. Daddy looking at me with indifference.

‘What are you on about? Hank and Pete are just friends from town, we had a little drink after a good sale, that’s it. I invited them home just to finish a bottle.’ He replied, shaking my arm away and walking towards the barn.

‘They raped me, do you hear, they raped me in our bed while you were unconscious on the floor next to us, that’s what happened’, i shouted, tears running down my face.

Daddy stopped dead and turned around, his face all red with anger. ‘What, you let them fuck you in my bed?’

‘They raped me, i didn’t let them i couldn’t stop them, they are grown men i had no chance against them.’ I replied, still crying and sounding desperate.

‘You could have done something, my god, how could you? What kind of whore lets men fuck her while her dad is laying next to her? He cried, walking towards me.

‘It was rape’, i screamed.

When he got to me he raised his hand and slapped me across the face, saying: ‘You are a whore and from now on i’ll treat you like one.’ He turned and went to the barn, leaving me on the floor crying.

From that day on we never made love again, it went back to the way it was before. Daddy started drinking again and would come home drunk and just take me, not caring whether i wanted it or not. On a couple of occasions he even fucked me in the ass, just like he said he would. If it wasn’t for my little brother i would have left but i couldn’t leave him, my dad would not look after him and i was scared of what might happen to him. The thing that made it even harder, was the month we had before the rape, it was bliss and i really liked the sex, the things we did together were incredible, my body really missed it. Even when daddy took me drunk and with no feeling i still enjoyed it on some level, the feel of his big cock inside me always felt good, i was so desperate for some kind of affection i took it anyway i could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.