Mr Henderson - Cover

Mr Henderson

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 1

Western Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl loses her mother and is left with just her daddy. Daddy is a drunk and abuses her and even makes her do things with the local store owner for food.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

ARIZONA 1890

My mom died two years ago when I was fourteen. This left me, daddy and my little brother, johnny. We lived on a small ranch just outside the town of Major, my daddy bred horses and sold them to the cowboys and whoever else wanted them. The town of Major is small, it has a couple of bars, a livery, a hotel, one general store and a few other little shops. If it wasn’t for the railroad running through it there would be nothing here at all, it was a collecting point for cattle going to the east.

When my mom died it hit daddy hard, he started drinking and gambling and not looking after the horses. I tried to look after things but it was so hard on my own. Between a drunk dad and a little brother to care for things went down hill pretty quickly. It was about two months after mom had gone when daddy first come to my room, drunk. He was crying and calling me Mary, my mom’s name. I remember letting him in my bed and holding him, his tears wetting my night dress as we held each other, both of us crying as we thought of mom. Daddy suddenly started putting his hands all over me, feeling my tits and running his hands between my legs. He kept saying how he missed me and needed me, how he couldn’t live without me. I tried to stop him, shouting I was not mommy but he wouldn’t listen, he kept touching me and ripping off my night gown. When I was naked he climbed on top of me and put his thing in me, I screamed in pain as he pushed it all the way in, not caring that I was crying and begging him to stop. After a few minutes he stopped, he was grunting and saying, ‘yes, yes Mary’.

After that first time it became a regular thing. At least twice a week he would come to my room, nearly always after coming home from town drunk, he would call me Mary and get into my bed, tearing my gown off and climbing on me. I soon began to sleep with nothing on, there was no point it would only get ripped. He was never violent but he gave me no choice, he simply would not take no for an answer, at least after the first couple of times it didn’t hurt anymore. Most times it was over pretty quickly and he would leave and let me sleep. Then after about six months it changed, I remember it well. I had been working with the horses all afternoon and was dirty and sweaty, I needed a bath. We had a river than ran across our land and was only half a mile from the house, it was where we all bathed. It was perfect, clean fresh water with no one for miles around, in all my life no one had ever came by when I was bathing, only family. It was a really hot day as I walked back to the house, I was totally naked except for the towel wrapped around my head. As I arrived at the back porch daddy was just getting home as well, he had been out fixing fences. He got off his horse and followed me in the house. Because of what we had been doing for six months I wasn’t embarrassed being naked in front of him but I wanted to get to my bedroom before he got any ideas, I had just bathed and didn’t want his dirty body on mine. Just before I reached my room he said: ‘Go to my room and wait’. I was shocked by this, he had never touched me when he wasn’t drunk, it had been the thing that made it kinda ok, we both pretended it wasn’t his fault, it was the drink. But now he was sober and asking me to go to his room, it could only be for one reason. This was going to change things, I wanted to run away but couldn’t.

I went to daddy’s room and waited, I was sitting on his bed with the towel still on my head, my body was shaking with dread. After five minutes daddy came in, he was wearing no top and was wet, he must have washed, too.

‘By god you are beautiful, you are so like your mom. She had a figure just like yours, strong and lean and made for love. Lay down and spread your legs.’ He commanded.

I couldn’t believe he was doing this, he just wants a fuck, this isn’t about him missing mom it’s all about him wanting sex. What a bastard I thought, I had felt sorry for him and had forgiven him for all the times he had taken me and all along he was just a bastard taking what he wanted for his own pleasure. As I lay back and spread my legs I began to cry.

What happened next took me totally by surprise, I was expecting him to just get on me and fuck me, like always. Instead he put his face between my legs and licked me. I gasped out loud and my hips jumped, the feeling of his tongue on my cunt was amazing. He began pulling my lips apart and really licking me, even pushing his tongue inside me. In all the last six months he had never done anything like this, he always just fucked me and got off. Sometimes it felt nice but nothing like this, why was he doing this?

The more he licked the more I liked it, I could feel myself getting really wet. I even moaned a little, desperately trying not to. My god this was so embarrassing and shameful, how could he be doing this? I tried to ignore the feelings his tongue was giving me but my body wouldn’t let me, how could it, for months now he had fucked me and made me his and now he was determined to own my body as well. Another moan escaped my lips as my legs closed onto his head, holding him there. His tongue was now pressing hard against my hard little nub, it was here that all the pleasure was centered. My cunt felt like it was on fire, I couldn’t take much more, something had to give, surely? Suddenly I saw stars, something exploded in my cunt and spread through my body, it was exquisite, a feeling so incredible I thought I would die. My hips bucked and I cried out, I wanted this feeling to go on for ever then I wouldn’t have to think about who was doing this to me. I rode on the wave as long as I could but when daddy took his mouth away reality came rushing back. Daddy leaned up and looked down at me smiling, he wiped his mouth before laying down on top of me and pushing his cock inside my wet cunt.

‘My baby, you are so beautiful, look at you, you can be my wife, we can be a family’.

For the first time I could see daddy as he fucked me, it wasn’t dark and he was right above me, looking down at me, his face all red. For a moment I got carried away with what he said, I was feeling all funny as he fucked me, it was feeling good and I felt like a woman with her man. Maybe we could be a family, I could take mom’s place and be daddy’s wife. I was beginning to get that really great feeling again in my cunt, daddy was really going at it and it felt so good. He leaned his head down and kissed me. At first I pulled away but he followed me with his mouth, pressing his lips against mine. I opened my mouth and let him in, his tongue playing with mine as we kissed passionately. Suddenly another explosion went off in my cunt, every bit as good as the last one, I moaned into daddy’s mouth as I held him tight, my tongue playing with his, my nails raking down his back. Daddy stiffened and I felt his stuff flooding my cunt, both of us moaning and holding the other tightly.

After daddy had finished he rolled off me and lay there, both of us panting and sweating. I was so nervous laying next to daddy not knowing what he was thinking; would he just leave and not talk about it ever again? Would he be angry with me and blame me? My body felt good but my head was spinning, I had to know what was going to happen next. Taking things into my own hands I leaned into daddy and put my arm over his chest, my breasts crushing against him and my face next to his, I wanted him to know how much I loved him. Daddy responded with a gentle kiss on my head; my heart soared.

Daddy then sat up and looked down at me, saying: ‘You really are beautiful, Jane. God has blessed you with a body that all men desire’. He then began stroking me, starting at my calf.

‘Your legs are long and strong and have the perfect shape, all that work has kept them that way’, his hand then went onto my stomach, his fingers drawing circles around my bellybutton. ‘Not an ounce of fat on it, so flat and hard’, came his next compliment, his hand moving slowly up to my breasts and squeezing them when he got there. ‘Not many women possess such tits, large and firm with perfect nipples, even your mom didn’t have such sexy tits’. He gushed, lowering his head and taking a nipple into his mouth.

I gasped out loud and pushed my tit up. Daddy then spent minutes sucking them and biting them and even pinching them. I couldn’t believe the pleasure this brought, even when he bit them really hard I loved it, the pain just added to my excitement and I couldn’t get enough. My god, my nipples had swollen so big and ached so much, I even told daddy to pinch them harder. Daddy laughed as he twisted them, calling me a little slut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.