Bob and Susan Experience a Strange Kind of Sex Together - Cover

Bob and Susan Experience a Strange Kind of Sex Together

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bob and Susan, married of course, are off to university and experience some really strange sex with creatures in the Lab and also at the Kennel. Both are surprised separately and then together!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Black Male   Indian Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Scatology   Water Sports   Hairy  

“Susan, my love, the dogs that are out right now are just half of my breeding group! Sweetie I can let the other six breeders out after these two are done. Or ... well if you two agree to more breeding ... I can put this group away for this evening and let the two of you get yourselves cleaned up! Which approach do you choose sweet Susan?”

“Andy, please sir make these dogs stop for tonight. I’ve been bred raw and I truly need to get a break! I’m sure Bob could use a break too!”

“Oh yes please sir ... stop their breeding tonight and we will agree to whatever you ask of us ... won’t we Susan?”

“Ok my little bitches. After Rowdy knots up your sweetie naked pussy I’ll put him away. Bobbie little girl, Butch is finally done with your sissy pussy. I’ll put him away first. Bobbie honey, just stay put love. I need to get off after seeing your breeding tonight. Oooh yes lover ... your sweet sissy pussy is such a good fuck honey! Ooooh shit Susan your little lover is a much better fuck than a fucker. But you’re always known that haven’t you?”

“Andy ... you have all of my little bitch Bob you want tonight! I just want to let my asshole and my pussy to get a rest! Your breeding dogs are really something! I had no idea doggie cocks were so large! I know I will want some more of this breeding in the future! Bigger doggie cocks treat my pussy so much better than a man’s cock! Even yours sir.”

“Trust me Susan ... you can feel all the giant cock your bitch pussy desires! Remember love ... I have a stable also and those breeding studs want nothing more than to bred you tight little pussy! And they all will go total wild getting to bred out little slut Bobbie! Her sissy pussy is right up their alley!”

“Sir ... if you are wanting us to let your horses bred us also ... well you have to not only drop our rent to nothing each month ... shit you need to pay us for that kind of breeding! Please sir ... let me suck your lovely cock clean for you once you nut in Bobbie and let’s talk about all the future breeding you have in mind sir ... please!”

“Sure Susan ... we can work out a payment plan for both of you. I can pay you both for future doggie breeding ... and the stud horse breeding’s. I can even pay you extra if you allow a few white, brown and black men to bred you both also! Susan, tonight I made a new brown friend and he was willing to pay me $500 dollars to breed you and sweet sissy Bobbie. I will split that money between the two of you each night you take those men on!”

“Andy are you saying your brown man will pay you $500 for each of us or to get to bred both of us? Shit sir... $500 for both of us seems way to cheap sir!”

“Maybe you are right Susan. I’ll make it $500 for each of you and that will get you both $250 a breeding session! And I’ll still throw in the fucking by my worms and leeches for free! Those creatures need their training too ... that is as long you little Bobbie will submit to a support schedule at the Lab then I think we can work this all out Susan.”

“Sir ... I’m sorry but I guess I don’t understand. Why do you and the other men want to breed my sissy Bobbie? I would think you would want my woman pussy over her sissy pussy!”

“Susan yes and no. Some of my male friends will only want to bred you sweet girl pussy. However, a few of them are true gay and they only want to bred little sissy boys! Hell Susan, the brown man I met tonight asked if he could breed you ... well you know even get you pregnant! He said he would pay big to give you a brown little baby! He says white bitches ... sorry Susan ... white women want brown babies over black babies!”

“That’s just crazy sir ... why would I want to get pregnant during my breeding events?”

“Well Susan ... some other men will pay greatly to get to breed a woman that is already pregnant! They want to feel that baby inside of her while they are breeding her again and again! I can’t say why but they get off breeding a woman that is already carrying a litter ... or in your case a baby!”

“Sir you just said some of those men want to be a bitch carrying a littler ... do you mean they want to also fuck a bitch dog pregnant with puppies? Those men fuck your dogs too sir?”

“Susan my love ... the men I know will fuck anything they can put their cocks into! They will also fuck my filly horses when I stand them on top of the straw bales! Susan ... if you will work with me I will help you understand this entire world of breeding bitches ... human ... dog ... and horses! Susan they go wild getting to watch my breeding dogs bred boys and girls too!”

“Hold on a minute sir. Are you telling me that there were men watching Bob being bred the other night and then to watch the two of us be doggie bred this evening? They are paying to watch your dogs breed us sir?”

“Susan ... just go easy my love. Here go ahead and clean my ole man cock off from my breeding your Bobbie and I will explain the entire thing to you. Yes sweetie I also make movies of any of my renters that are supporting the Lab ... so yes they have already seen the worms and letches breeding you and also movies of my breeding dogs ... well you know breeding sweetie little Bobbie last night and the both of you this evening! Honey it’s just money for me ... but for my renters it is an entirely new world of fucking to be taken by my breeding dogs and of course my breeding horses! Then they also go wild getting to watch the worms and letches fuck in and out of the pussies and the buttholes!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.