Bob and Susan Experience a Strange Kind of Sex Together - Cover

Bob and Susan Experience a Strange Kind of Sex Together

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob and Susan, married of course, are off to university and experience some really strange sex with creatures in the Lab and also at the Kennel. Both are surprised separately and then together!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Black Male   Indian Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Scatology   Water Sports   Hairy  

“Damn Ruddy ... so you’re taking our little Susan bitch first! Ooooh shit boy you’re going to break in her sweet little brown asshole? I just knew she would love that watch her squirm ... my god ... she is dripping cum juice making one hell of a large mess on the floor. That’s it Butch ... get down there and lick up her cum juices. Ruddy will be done is a bit and you can bred your favorite human pussy boy! My god Ruddy I can’t believe you were able to push your knot into her breeding asshole too boy! Damn let me get a close up of that! I think this might a new Guinness record boy! That’s it now that you’re out Ruddy lie there and lick your monster cock and balls boy! Butch is taking the next round of breeding! I might just have to take a turn with our sweet sissy again! Her sissy pussy feels amazing! Oh hell ... why the hell not? Duke ... get the hell out of the way boy! You have fucked that sissy pussy long enough. No knot ... then your turn is over shithead!”

“My sweet Jesus ... honey your sissy pussy is the best I have ever fucked! I can’t wait for the bidding to get started so I can see who else wants your fuck your sweet sissy pussy! Just wait for the horses to get their turn. Your sweet sissy pussy won’t close for a month! It will be diaper city for you ... oh yes just like the little slut is going to be turned into! Damn that cum was wonderful! Ok Donner ... our little sissy needs to be bred by a full blooded German Shepard! Now get up there and ride her sweet sissy pussy boy! Shit Butch finish up boy ... I have 4 other breeding males to service little Susan tonight! It still is a shame she can’t get pregnant with puppies! I would love to see her with 6 nipples ready to nurse her little ones! Hell I could have her nurse my and the other men too! Shit these two cash cows will never stop making me money!”

“Gentlemen, ok let’s get started. I’m taking bids for those what would like to ... well let us say ... breed this sweet couple. You can bid on them separately or together. These bids are for 1 hour per bitch. So the highest bidder will get 1 hour with our sweet sissy Bobbie and the highest bidder our little bitch Susan will get 1 hour of fucking time with her! Now boys ... if some ones bids the largest amount for both of them let’s just say they will the entire night with them ... both! We have plenty of time boys to get nice and friendly with this young couple. They just began their Freshmen year here at University! I also know that Susan wants to experience many more Blood donations and I think she has convinced her sweet sissy husband he should donate also! For him I will need to breed some smaller worms so that can enter his urethra tube! I’ve seen some porn movies with normal earth worms crawling in and out of a man’s cock. But they never put that man to the real test of having his urethra stretched big time! I’m thinking that a worm about ¾ of an inch to start with will give sweet little Bobbie an orgasm of her life! I might even get them to move into Susan’s urethra too! Now boys ... that will make one hell of a porn film! Ok let the bidding begin. If I don’t see a number I am happy with I will push it out to the web and let the world take over the bidding!”

“Hello ... Andy you in here? Damn man ... you have setup here ole man! The boys slip down at bar about your movies. Shit man ... I no idea you so professional here! You got a boy and girl here ... breeding like no tomorrow! This really something!”

“Who the hell are you? Do I know you man?”

“In a way ... your film boys down and the bar I hear talking about biding on Fucking Event! I knew you lived ... the boys talk a lot. I thought I stop by introduce myself. I Krishna Rishi. I go by Kris in states. But I ... very well endowed you know what I mean? Cock is 14 inches is hard. Trust me I hard as hell at this moment! I have no idea this bidding ... but I pay $1000 to fuck boy and the girl! I stay hard forever! So what do you say ... shit I will make if $1500 but let me have sluts. We have gigolo in old village ... but them older than little sweethearts! Do you deal?”

“$1500 ... shit no brown boy ... It will cost you $2000 and I will let you breed my little sissy boy’s pussy and for his slut wife you can bred both her little pussy and her really nice brown eye pucker asshole!”

“Deal ... shit take my billfold stand back. I get off now! Shit ... this little sissy bitch ... she tight! I can’t get my cock inside her little pussy! Fuck it ... let me move over to slut wife. Ooooh shit ... her pussy amazing! Damn Andy you got greatest fuck product I’ve ever see. Shit let me fuck her little brown fuck hole. Oooooh shiiiit ... ooh yes ... little bitch best fuck I ever had! You boys aren’t give you credit for fuck toys. Oooooh damn ... that’s it bitch ... take load ... that’s it little slut! You shit hole is outstanding little girl. What her name Andy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.