Bob and Susan Experience a Strange Kind of Sex Together - Cover

Bob and Susan Experience a Strange Kind of Sex Together

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob and Susan, married of course, are off to university and experience some really strange sex with creatures in the Lab and also at the Kennel. Both are surprised separately and then together!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Black Male   Indian Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Scatology   Water Sports   Hairy  

“Oh Susan you know I love you and I’m in no way upset that your Lab experience felt so good! I hope someday I can experience that kind of sexual release sweetheart! Your blowjobs our wonderful but I’ve always wondered what it would be like to you know have someone fuck me fuck my asshole. Does that make me gay Susan wanting to have that feeling in my asshole you know that feeling of a large cock inside my asshole. Your fingers feel wonderful but they are kind of small love.”

“No way Bob I can always tell when I’m fucking you with my fingers you would like to feel something bigger maybe even like a real cock. I can feel you pushing back wanting to take my fingers deeper wanting them to be so much larger love. Who knows love maybe someday we will come across someone that will fuck you you know like they would fuck a girl you would like I’m sure of it sweetie.”

Two days later Bob has an appointment at the Kennel to care for the dogs.

“Ok Bob, this is one of the easiest jobs we have. You just feed them according to the listing by the door of their kennel. And the water bowls are filled automatically! You will need to take them out to run and let them do their business you know piss and poop. If you want, you can take them out two at a time. Never take out a male and a female together the male might mate with you and we only do that when requested by their owners. Then around midnight you can just knock off and sleep on the cot here. We have you spend the nights here in case something goes wrong with one of the dogs. They will wake you up by their barking so no barking no problem got it son?”

“Sure Andy this is a great job. But I also wanted to talk to you about Susan’s blood donation. She said everything worked out ok but said she felt like the worms fucked her you know fucked her pussy and her asshole. She said that got her off so she was glad no one else was there to witness her orgasm but just the same she said it was way more than she expected!”

“Yes Bob some of our donors express surprise with the overall medical treatment but trust me it is all above board and as for your sweet Susan trust me she made it through her first experience with flying colors. She can donate every three days if she wants to but is up to her. However, the money is quite good don’t you think? Just give a little blood and experience sexual arousal at the same time.”

What Bob didn’t understand is that Andy came back about 1am and he found Bob sound asleep really past out. The drugs Andy ensured was in the free drinks Bob had access to also fully knocked him out. Andy stripped him and laid him over the breeding rack there in the walkway. Andy knew since he had done this multiple times that all he had to do was let two of the trained male breeds out and they would fuck the shit out of their little human sissy bitch!

“As you know boys our zoo or bestiality films are porn quality. And getting to watch someone suck on a giant house’s cock is an extra $50 per person but we’ll get to that in the future. This young man well he was the piss drinker from that film with the girl peeing in the shower well I drugged him with the free drink at the kennel and once he was out I stripped him and laid him over the breeding rack.”

“Now pay attention boys watch the dogs come up to him sniffing his sissy pussy! You know I keep vials of female bitch scent in my office. So me rubbing that on his sweet little pussy turns him into the little bitch ready for breeding. There there watch Butch he is mounting our sweet Bobbie. Wow, Butch found his little pussy with only two stabs! That was quick! Remember boys I got him ready before I let the dogs out I fucked his sweet little slut pussy good and hard! Damn I should have fucked this little sissy harder! Butch has locked up with him you know shoved his knot completely inside his sissy pussy! Damn this will take him quite a while to go down so he can pull out of his bitch!”

“Does that mean the other dog won’t get to fuck our night time sissy Andy?”

“No guys trust me once Butch pulls his knot and cock out Ruddy the American Mastiff will mount his little bitch and bring her sissy pussy all the way home! There watch now it’s been 15 minutes and Butch was able to pull his knot and cock out. Look how big his knot and cock still are! Now ooooh shit watch Ruddy is already mounting our bitch for the night oooh damn he is ramming his cock and knot all the way in on the first jab! My god boys this little slut is getting the fuck of her life! You boys got your money’s worth on this film!”

“Andy when are you going to let us come over and fuck your bitch for the night? Surely you would share ole boy!”

“Oooh yes boys I’ll share but that will cost you each $300 to be that breeding stud for a night. And that is for a sissy pussy. If you want to breed a real slut girl now that will cost each of you $600. And trust me boys really soon I will have a new film where both the husband and wife are both bred by our male breeding dogs both multiple times in a night. Now that is the premier film of all times!”

“Bob wake up son. Bobby are you ok son? Let me help you up. Why in the world would you let the male dogs out and strip naked. Don’t you know they are always horny and well shit Bob these dogs fucked the shit out of your little pussy! Your little pussy has to hurt like hell. Did you want this to happen son you know did you want to be fucked by the doggie cocks? Have you been fucked by another man before son?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.