Bob and Susan Experience a Strange Kind of Sex Together - Cover

Bob and Susan Experience a Strange Kind of Sex Together

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob and Susan, married of course, are off to university and experience some really strange sex with creatures in the Lab and also at the Kennel. Both are surprised separately and then together!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Black Male   Indian Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Scatology   Water Sports   Hairy  

“Well Bob let me help you out here son. You must have wondered why the cabin rent was so reasonable I mean something had to help the owner keep up expenses and taxes. So I have placed some cameras in certain locations around the property and I well shit Bob I have some friends that pay me money to come by and watch the films. They come directly in and out of my house and they have nothing to do with the university. So there is no way they would ever come in contact with the people they see in the films their watching. That wall is against my living room and I guess the bookcase was moved a little too much. As for Susan you caught me Bob that first day I just had to see her naked I mean she is so beautiful. Moreover, with her very bushy eyebrows I just knew she was a fully natural woman. Her hairy pits and legs will make her a star. But she doesn’t shave her pussy area why!”

“This still doesn’t seem right through.”

“I tell you what Bob I will gladly share some of the money my buddies pay me to watch the films with you and Susan. Now you can share this information with her but something tells me you might not have told her about the peephole you found am I correct son?”

“Well yes and no. When I climbed in the shower with her, I asked her what she would think if someone was able to watch her being naked and well to my surprise Susan said she wouldn’t be upset because that person might be making some sort of film or something. Then she didn’t say anything else. As far as her only shaving her pussy she loves showing off her pit and leg hair to anyone she encounters but her pussy hair well she prefers for me to not get it in my mouth so I have direct contact with her pussy lips and her clit!”

“So you see Bob I will make sure those holes are covered up and I will pay you and Susan $50 for each shower $75 for each time you have sex in the shower and well the most I will pay is $100 each time you both play Golden Showers in there! Yes I did see Susan stand over you and piss directly into your mouth. And I know that was piss running out of her pussy she likes it when you piss with your cock deep inside of her?”

“Wow that would be something Mr. Tops. Where do you have other camera located?”

Bob please call me Andy. Were kind of on a first name basis now aren’t we! Why don’t we drop this for now? All in due time son all in due time.”

The following week Bob had kennel duty and Susan was the blood donor at the Lab for that night.

“Ok Susan did you follow the instructions and clean out your bowels? As the blood donor you are also blessed with the support of our Gippsland Earthworm both the Giant and the Mini. You’ll receive the Gaint support and cleansing for your bowels and the Mini for the insertion and cleansing of your vagina. Both of these services on the outside would cost a woman over $1000 per treatment but for you sweetheart it is free you know as a blood donor.”

“Yes sir, I mean Andy, I followed the bowel cleaning instruction but I didn’t know about the vagina aspect. How does that work please?”

“First you just strip down you know get naked. Trust me I’ve seen everything you sweet young things have so don’t be bothered by me being here. Then I’ll place the Mini Gippsland Earthworm down between your legs. They’re raised to understand the smell of a women’s vagina. They will move towards it and then inside your you know your pussy and begin searching and cleaning up anything that might be bad inside you love. Then I will place two of the Giant Gippsland Earthworm near you asshole we always use two in case one of them gets confused and doesn’t enter you the why it was designed to. In addition you will be given free of charge the Haementeria Ghilianii Leech for the inspection and removal of any and all harmful blood that you might have in your body. For this service on the outside of our lab, a patent would pay $1300 just for the bowel treatment alone! We use 4 or 5 of our best leeches to ensure they accomplish their tasks. Normally they will latch onto your nipples but sometimes they pick other drinking locations. I just need to secure your arms and your legs so you move all around. We can’t have you hurting any of our valuable worms dear. Once I place everything in its correct location I will leave you so you can enjoy the experience on your own sweet girl.”

Sometime later, Susan is beginning to feel the creatures begin to move towards her body.

“Ooooh shit, I can feel the worms crawling up my legs. Damn that feels kind of strange ooooh shit I can feel something crawling into my pussy. I don’t know how many of them but this feels like it is something really big. I thought the Mini worms were quite small! What now? Damn one of them is pushing up against my asshole damn its now already inside of my ooooh shit it feels like two of them are crawling up inside of me. My god they are quite large! Shit Bob they are bigger than you cock love. Ooooh Bob my pussy is getting stretched so large. Just how many of those worms did he place between my legs. What in the world I can feel the leeches sucking on my nipples but on way one of them as started sucking on my clitoris damn I can feel her growing quite large! Why would that leech travel all the way down to my pussy? Bad leech bad bad leech! What have I gotten myself into? Ooooh help me Bob. I wish Andy would have stayed in here with me. If only I could move my arms I could reach down and figure out what is going on with my special body holes! I have never felt full in my pussy or my asshole before. These worms are really something else. Shit maybe they should sell them for Sexual Pleasure products too! Shit one of those worms is actually fucking me its fucking my pussy like Bobbie does what in the hell?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.