The Children's Table - Memorial Day - Cover

The Children's Table - Memorial Day

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: The families in The Children's Table have their first experience together over Memorial Day weekend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Analingus   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism   .

This Memorial Day was to be spent at my Uncle Paul’s house. We arrived on Friday night having left the house early that morning. School had a half day and as my dad said, “My kids don’t need to go to a half-ass day of school.”

At the airport and during the flight Deb and I sat behind them and I got the feeling that something was different. Not between me and Deb, but between mom and dad. There was all the usual banter and the usual loving touches between them, but there was just something...

When we arrived at Uncle Paul’s house, Bob took me to his room and Bobbi took Deb to hers. I was pulling my clothes out of my overnight bag when Bob asked me a wired question.

“Mick? Have your parents been acting different?”

I looked at him and nodded, “Yeah. You too?”

“Yeah. It’s like they’re waiting for something to happen.”

“Strange. How’s Deb?”

“Deb? She’s good. I’ve gone with her on a few double dates. I think she’s gotten felt up a couple of times, but it’s been really subtle. She hasn’t complained so I haven’t noticed.”

“Kind of the same thing with me and Bobbi. We double date too and I think she’s allowed the guy to get stinky fingers. But she hasn’t screamed so I’ve let it go.”

“Stinky fingers?”

“Yeah. I guess she likes guys to put their fingers in her pussy. I mean, I like girls to beat me off, so what’s the difference?”

“How often have you done that?”

“Now? Every date. If I get the word that a girl won’t do that, I don’t ask her out.”

“Um ... are you still a virgin?”

“Yeah. I’d like to get laid, but I don’t really know what to do. I mean I know my dick goes into her pussy, but I don’t know ... how do I know she wants to? How do I ask?”

“I know what you mean. And it seems for me that the girls who are interested, have put it out for a lot of other guys already. Between being afraid of getting pregnant and getting a disease...”

“And getting turned down or laughed at.”

“Laughed at?”

“Yeah, you know ... a girl who has been with a lot of guys might think my dick is too small.”

“Bob, are you out of your mind?”

“No! I’ve been in the shower room. Some of those guys hang down six or seven inches. Can you imagine how big they are when they get hard?”

“Bob! It doesn’t work that way.”

“How do you know?”

“For one thing, my dad and I are the same. We look like we have little dicks, but when they grow, they get big. I used to worry too, but I did some reading and it seems that most guys with a long dick when it’s soft don’t get longer when it’s hard.”

“Bullshit! Prove it.”

“Really? You want to see my dick?”

“Only to see you prove what you say. I’m not queer.”

“OK. Come on, drop your pants too.”

Bob looked at me and suddenly had second thoughts.

“Come on man. Let’s do this.”

He put his fingers in his waistband and I did the same, then he stopped.

“Come on. 1-2-3 and pull down. Ready? 1... 2... 3!”

I pulled my pants down and so did Bob. We stood there looking into each other’s eyes. Finally, I looked down at his penis. It was hanging down about four inches. I looked at mine and it looked like a 2 inch stub.

“Wow.”

“I know, now, get hard,” I said, and I began to play with my dick. It quickly responded and soon I had my hand wrapped around seven inches of dick that my fingers could barely wrap around. Bob was the same way.

I don’t know why, but I took measure of the thickness of my cock and then reached down and grabbed his.

“WHAT THE FUCK, MAN!”

“Don’t lose your shit. It’s the same size as mine. Same length. Same width. The knob on the end of mine is bigger, but other than that we could be twins.”

He stood there for a few seconds and then reached down to grip my cock. He only did it for a second and then quickly let go.

“Mick, let’s agree not to tell anybody about this and not do it anymore, OK?”

“Fine by me. But at least now you know that no one is going to laugh at your cock.”

We hit the sack and after some weird thoughts, I fell sound asleep.


“Come on Deb, I’ve got something to tell you,” Bobbi sounded excited as she led Deb to her room.

“What’s the rush?” Deb asked, overnight backpack over her shoulder.

“Come on and I’ll tell you.”

The two girls ran up the stairs and into Bobbi’s room.

“I did it.”

“Did what?”

“It!”

“You ... had ... sex?”

“What? No!” she said wrinkling her brow. “I let a boy put his fingers inside me. I think I had an orgasm!”

“An orgasm! Really? What was it like?”

“Actually, it was like when I used my own fingers, but it wasn’t my fingers. Have you done it?

“Not yet. I can’t seem to find a boy I’d want to do it with. Well ... there are a couple.”

“Still? You still want to do it with your brother?”

“And yours!”

“Mine. What a waste that would be.”

“Why? He’s cute and nice and he’s been staring at my tits since he knew what they were.”

“He stares at mine too. They’re tits, that’s what guys do. Anyway, let’s change. I want to see if Mick notices my butt when I’m wearing a thong.”

Deb unpacked her bag and unpacked a few thongs from one of the pockets.

“I’m going to wear these. They match my hair.”

“They’re not that red!”

The two girls giggled as they stripped, pausing to look at each other.

“God Deb, I wish I had tits like yours.”

“Yours are nice. They have those hard nipples and they have that little rounded part underneath. Mine just stick straight out. Yours jiggle when you walk. Mine just sit there like frozen jello molds.”

“Bob likes yours.”

“He likes yours too.”

“He only likes mine because sometimes I let him play with them.”

“Really? I wish Mick would play with mine. And I wish he’d play with my pussy, he won’t because I’m his sister. I’d like to get that cock of his in my hand too.”

“You’ve seen it?”

“Yes. I snuck in and looked when he was in the shower. I don’t know how I could get it in my mouth. I don’t think I could even get my fingers around it, it’s so fat.”

“That sounds nice.”

The girls pulled up their thongs and got them seated just right, then crawled into bed and snuggled together, like they had for years already.


In the morning, after we’d showered, separately, Bob and I left his room, and ran right into our sisters. Bobbi and Bob are twins but don’t look alike at all. Bob has brown hair and Bobbi has black. They have the same nose, but that’s about it.

That morning the girls had put on pairs of shorts that highlighted the shape of their butts and the thongs gave them no panty lines. Then they put on bikini tops and headed downstairs. Bobbi has nice tits. I’ve noticed them since the first time she came to our house all excited about having them.

I’d never noticed her butt before, but today the two girls walked down the stairs in front of us and her butt was outstanding. The shorts that both the girls were wearing gave them nice wedgies. Bob stepped to his sister when we got to the first floor.

“Hey sis, want me to pull out that wedgie for you?”

She smirked at Bob and them looked at me.

“Unless you don’t like the way it looks, Mick. Then you could pull it out.”

“Actually Bobbi, I think it looks just fine.”

With that Bobbi turned around and spoke as she looked down.

“In that case, do you like my camel toe too?”

I froze and looked down before I could stop myself. Is that what they called that. It was a nice camel toe.

“Bobbi! Mom will ground you for a month if you walk outside like that.”

“I know. I just wanted Mick to see it. I figured he liked it in the back, maybe he would like it in the front too.”

“I do, but if you get grounded, it won’t be worth it.”

“OK.”

Right there in front of all of us, he reached down into the front of her shorts and made an adjustment. When she pulled her hand out, she adjusted the shorts a little and the camel toe was gone. The wedgies were almost gone. Bobbi brought her fingers to her nose and inhaled sensuously.

“Mick, would you like some?”

I looked at Bob and Deb. They both rolled their eyes and shook their heads, acknowledging that Bobbi was a bit over the top.

“No thank you, Bobbi. Maybe some other time.”

We walked out the back door onto the big patio and stopped in our tracks. So much for concern about the camel toe. There stood our mothers and fathers, cups of coffee in their hands and completely naked. My dad’s cock was hanging loose while my Uncle Paul’s cock was standing straight out. They were gathered around the BBQ and were talking like it was any other day.

“Oh! Hi kids!” my Aunt Sarah said. “Come on out and let’s have a chat.”

Stunned, the four of us walked out onto the patios and stood against the railing. Aunt Sarah had nice tits with nipples that were a soft warm brown. Bob was checking out my mom while Bobbi was taking inventory of my dad’s swinging cock when my dad spoke up.

“Mick, Deb, you know that we always walk around the house naked, well so do your Uncle Paul and Aunt Sarah. We wanted to wait until Deb was 16 before we told you what we have to tell you, and now that she is, this seemed like the perfect opportunity. Whenever we all get together, we adults are going to be naked. If you kids want to join in, you may. If you’re uncomfortable, we understand.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.