Fast Food Joint - Cover

Fast Food Joint

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2022 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: An older gentleman had some fun with 2 teenage girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   .

Well sometimes you cannot believe your luck. There I was sitting in a fast food joint having some breakfast around 8.30am when these two beautiful school college girls came over and asked me “Do you mind answering some questions for our commerce survey please? My name is Lisa and this is my friend Jenny.” Lisa was a redhead, white skinned beauty with small boobs and a very thin waist. And from her looks in her school uniform a small thin sexy bum with great muscle defined legs.

Her girlfriend Jenny, has tawny brown hair, mousy but again sexy looking face and very similar build to Lisa. They both smiled at me. A retired gentleman who is portly build, OK overweight, around 165cm, that’s five foot five inches to those imperial measurement people. As I had finished my food and was enjoying a cup of english breakfast tea. I replied “Sure but please sit down to ask any questions?’’ They sat down, neither crossed their legs.

Lisa asked, “Our first question is your occupation?”

I replied “Semi retired bookkeeper”

“What are your hobbies?” asked Jenny

“Story/book writing, model building and film watching” I replied.

Lisa asked “In what area do you write?”

Smiling I replied softly “Would you believe erotic stories?” Both girls blushed. Their nipples hardened very quickly. They looked around, no one was watching us. Jenny asked softly “What types of films do you watch?”

Looking at their eyes I replied “Blue, erotic, triple X, SiFi, action, etc?”

Quickly changing the subject Lisa asked, “So you do not like horror or love movies?” Just as their teacher arrived. Luckily she saw her in the reflection.

I reply softly “No they do not have, generally, an enjoyable story line! They just want to shock you. I have 5 heart stents so shocking or horror movies are not a good film to watch.”

The teacher looked over their notes and my replies to the girls questions. Smartly the girls did not record all of my words. The teacher asked, “So Sir do you have any work published?”

I replied “I have two stories approved and available online. The average rating for them is very good on the web site with some 300,000 readers.” She walked away to check on some other girls.

Jenny looked at me again “I know you, you’re in Ben Street and have those movie props?”

“Yes.” I replied “You are up around the corner and always walk past never looking.” then quietly “I do admire your body as you pass and you are in one of my stories, well the sexy shape of your body has been used as a character.”

Jenny blushed but her nipples gave her excitement away to me. I saw their teacher coming back and pulled out my mobile phone “And here is a one of the models I have built and displayed at various shows in the past few years.”

The girls quickly picked up on my change of subject and looked. Lisa asked “How long did you take to build this?” Their teacher looked at my phone picture checking on the girls.

I replied “20 weeks.”

Their teacher mentioned “A movie fanatic Sir”

“Yes.” I replied smiling. She walked away.

Jenny quietly asked “Can we see them tomorrow and my story?” I could see she was excited with her blushed face and nipples poking out at me.

“Yes but come dressed in a skirt, not a tight one, and blouse. I let you read a story and even a movie or three if you wish. My wife is going babysitting tonight for 2 nights.” I replied Jenny smiled.

Lisa asked “Would you like the two of us to come?” nipples excited.

“Oh yes please. I replied. To complete their question list they asked a few more questions and then started to pack their things away.

Jenny asked, “9:00 am OK?”

Smiling I replied “Yes anytime after 8am would be fine.”

Lisa finished the talk with “Thank you sir for your replies and your time!” then really smiled at me. Their teacher called all of the girls outside and they returned back to their college.

That night I checked out some older men and teenage movies together with some love to sex story. I included some girls loving movies. These I placed in a separate folder for the girls to view. I was too hyped up to think about wanking off. I wanted those girls to suck it out with their mouths or pussy. I slept very well and woke up at 6am.

After breakfast I moved two stools next to my computer chair and collected some 6 towels for any mess. I opened the garage door at 8am awaiting my spunky college girls. On arrival, just before 9am they dressed as requested with the addition of footwear. They entered my garage and I closed the door. I showed them the way to open the door if things got too uncomfortable for them. They giggled.

My first question is girls “Are you over 17 to view adult material?”

They both looked at me “um yes. They replied together.

I replied “So long as you told me I’m happy to proceed.”

I did not ask for proof, I believed them. I got them to sit down on the stool and I opened the story Jenny was not named but the description fitted to a ‘T’. They spent 30 minutes reading and at one time Jenny rubbed her pussy through her dress. I smiled. I could smell the juices of both girls. They were randy now.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.