Eat Me One - Cover

Eat Me One

by R.L.B

Copyright© 2022 by R.L.B

Erotica Sex Story: I had a deep seeded desire to do something. And the best part, he may never know.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Small Breasts   .

I had to do it.

I showered, cleaning the last of the evidence of my infidelity both off and out of my body. And believe me, even with my husband’s unknowing help, there was still plenty to clean out. They had cum twice inside my pussy, and both of their big loads were still left inside of me. So, even though my husband ate my pussy that was full of another man’s spunk. My smile of conquest couldn’t be blown off my face with dynamite as I stepped out of the shower and onto the small shower rug. I took my towel and finished drying myself off, thinking that my husband always loved catching me nude when I was coming out of the shower. I wonder if he would still want to see me this way if he found out what I had just done to him?


Why was I in such a wonderful mood?

Well, I guess you could say I got even with my husband. Or really, I got ahead, way ahead.

You see, we had gone out to a party with friends. Ryan, (my husband) started drinking quite a bit. Then he started to get really friendly with one of the women there.

I kept an eye on him fairly close. But almost as if I was set up, one of his friends distracted me, causing me to lose track of him. When I had found him again, he had his tongue down Jennette Pound’s throat. Then as if it wasn’t enough, watching my husband play tonsil hocky with Jenn the slut, his hand was also up her shirt, obviously, playing with her titts.

I was sort of proud of how I handled it. I simply walked up to him and gave him the bird. Then I walked out without looking back.

It took weeks to win me back. His main excuse was he had too much to drink. I still think this was BULL SHIT. But I loved the cheating scum, and didn’t really want to give him up.

It took time. More than I thought it would. But slowly and very methodically, I had found a way to get even with him. So, I started plotting, planning and setting him up for the KILL!! Ok, it wasn’t a kill so much as a blistering revenge.

My plan was to make my husband, unknowingly eat my pussy, but with a friends creampie in it. I wanted him to eat me after I had sex with another man. I didn’t want him to know that I had been fucked right before. He may ask why the difference in the taste than all the time’s before? but I would have to come up with something.

It had not started innocently. Oh know, it started with one of my ex’s that I knew Ryan didn’t like. David, had tried to pursue me, even after Ryan and I had hooked up and became an item.

Well, then Ryan had answered the phone when David called. He wanted to hook up with me at my friend Layla’s house. Even though Ryan didn’t know about him trying to hookup with me right then, we had only been together for a short time. So, he didn’t know what to say about it.

Layla, called me about twenty minutes later, saying that her husband Geno was out getting drunk and needed my help getting him out of the bar.

I don’t really think that Ryan liked the idea of me going out like that, but he didn’t say anything. Well until I got home anyway. We had sex then, and he took a lot of time eating my pussy, and looking at it as if it might be full of another man’s cum. But it wasn’t, I didn’t fuck him that night. In fact, according to our president, Bill C. I did nothing wrong what so ever. But Dave loved the blowjob I had given him.

And he really loved something that Ryan taught me. Ryan had taught me to take a cock into my throat. Something that Dave had been begging me to do again and again ever since that night. But I have to say, Dave’s cock is a bit thicker than Rayan’s and it was a lot more uncomfortable than having Ryan’s cock so deeply down my throat, and especially when he came straight into my belly, holding his thicker cock as far down my throat as it would go. So, I couldn’t breathe nearly as well, and felt like I was going to suffocate. So, that is why I had been so hesitant to repeat that night.

Anyway. I knew David wouldn’t turn me down for a quick fuck. But I needed to be sure that Ryan would want to eat me right after. So, my main objective was to get Ryan to eat my pussy more often.

I started by telling him how much it turned me on. I also told him that, I would be brought into the mood more often if he used his tongue first.

I knew it was working when we were setting on the sofa watching television. Then he turned to me and asked. “Mellissa, would you be up for a tongue lashing?”

Really, I wasn’t. In fact, not at all. But I needed him to want to eat my pussy. So, I told him, “Yes, I am always in the mood for your tongue.”

Well, he ate me for about ten minutes. Then I let him fuck me to completion.

Now, I did come pretty good that night. But it wasn’t what he did that got me off so well. It was my mind saying that he would eat me anytime I wanted him too.

A couple of weeks passed after that. I had to fuck him several times during that time, as he thought he had found a key to ‘Sex anytime’. So, I had to make him believe he did.

I called Dave a few times, he was all for a romp in the hay with me. But I told him it had to be a one-time thing. And mostly, I just needed to know why I had always come with him, But not Ryan.

It was a bold face lie of course. Ryan was an amazing lover. He lasted longer, fucked me with more authority and passion. And though Dave’s cock is thicker than Ryan’s, Ryan’s is nearly three times as long. And I love him driving his cock into me where the head comes and pushes up against my cervix. Something that David’s cock could never even come close too.

So, I only needed a guarantee that Ryan would eat me, and everything else would be in place.

DINING INN:

I had been having sex with Ryan every day for several weeks by then. I had come into my period, and I knew even if he wanted me, he would never eat me then. So, I was able to cut him off. And guess what, my period lasted a few days longer than normal. Almost a full week. Ok, it didn’t really last that long. I just told Ryan that it did, knowing it would make Ryan frustrated and really horny.

I called Ryan from work and told him that I had to work late. As a matter of fact, yes. I have finally got over my period, and if you eat me to get me in the mood tonight, I will fuck you anyway you want.”

I thought Ryan was going to have a stroke. He literally choked out while he was on the phone with me. He finally assured me that, he would be more than willing to get me in the mood by using his tongue, and anything else I wanted.

So, it was set. I always got off two hours before Ryan, so this day. I called Dave and told him I would meet him at his apartment.

But Dave told me that he had to be somewhere that particular day. However, he could borrow a friend’s custom van, and we could have a lot of fun inside.

I felt a little funny about it, but I thought it didn’t matter about the sex with David, it was all about the tongue I was going to get with Ryan. So, I told him. “What the hell, sounds like fun.” Then I called Ryan and reminded him that I had to work late, but he really needed to get his tongue warmed up for me. it seemed to excite him so much that he didn’t question me about working late.


After work, I changed into a short skirt and blouse. I didn’t need stockings, but I wore thigh highs anyway, as I wanted to ware my pumps for Dave. I also put on a pair of panties that would hopefully help keep Dave’s cum inside of me.

As I adjusted my panties, I noted that my pussy had never been wetter. I had moisture coming down my thighs. And I knew that I was looking forward to being fucked by Dave as well as getting eaten by Ryan. And right then, I couldn’t tell you which one I wanted more.

I came out of the employee’s bathroom looking somewhat like a street-whore. But right then, I didn’t care. I told a couple of girls I knew that I was meeting my husband after work, and I was going to tease him mercilessly. They seemed to buy my Bull shit quite well.

It was Friday, and we met at a car show. His friend had the custom van on display.

There were people walking around it looking inside to check out the bed amongst other things. Dave had already talked to his friend Mark. But when he took me to him to introduce us, Mark said that we would have to wait until dark, so that there wouldn’t be so many people around.

I couldn’t wait that long. If I told Ryan that I had to work that late, he would pick me up from work, and take me out for dinner. I knew my husband that well. So, becoming desperate, I said something really stupid.

“Ok, Mark, what will it take! To let me and Dave fool around for ten minutes in your van?”

It wasn’t the smile that should have made me feel creepy. It was the way he slowly looked over my body. He took his time gazing at the way my breasts were packed into my blouse. He also took a lot of time looking at my legs. Then he gave me the answer. “I can let you two have ten minutes, if I can have the same amount of time doing the same thing, but first.”

I wasn’t as surprised so much as I felt more like I would have cum right then if I was only touched.

I looked Mark over about the same as he did me. He was hot, maybe even hotter than Dave, But not Ryan. Now, to this day, I am not sure why I accepted his offer. Rather it was because I wanted to get even with Ryan so much. Or, Because I just couldn’t say ‘NO’ right then.

I looked over to Dave and raised an eyebrow.

He chortled and said, “It’s your pussy girl, none of my business who you fuck.” I turned back to Mark; Dave already knew that I wanted him to cum inside my pussy. “Mark, I only have one requirement.”

“What’s that?” He asked excitedly, obviously becoming excited to be getting laid right then.

As excited as he seemed, I believed that I could have asked him for the title to the van right then. He probably wouldn’t have accepted my proposal. But I knew he would have thought about it for some time. But instead, I asked, “I need you both to cum inside me.”

“You wanna get knocked up?”

“Oh, no, nothing like that,” I reached into my purse and pulled out my pills, showing him that I had been taking them daily.

“Ok, I can do that.” Mark concluded.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.