Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

I held my mother on my lap, coming down from the high.

I stroked her back while she had her head resting on my shoulder. It felt so wonderful like this. So intimate. And yet she was my mother. My father’s wife. Isn’t this what they were supposed to have on some level?

“So you’re really okay being given away by Father?” I asked. “I mean, he’s your husband.”

“Oh, we never had a real marriage.” She chuckled. “Never any real love or affection. It was ... transactional. He was rich and could give me a comfortable life, and I had a royal bloodline. I mostly worked.”

She shifted. Was she thinking of her first son? The one...

I didn’t know for certain my father had sacrificed an older brother to Moloch, but that was the ultimate gift the dark entity craved. The ultimate proof of devotion to Him. A child born of my your loins or your womb offered freely.

I pushed down that thought. I didn’t have to face that decision yet. I had the power to ensure the continued good blessing of our family. I would be rich and powerful. I would have to make other sacrifices every seven years.

Blood sacrifices, but there were plenty of disposable women out there.

“Mmm, this is better,” Mom purred. “I have my sexy son. You’re a way, way, way better lover than your father.”

“And weren’t you just saying that my father is like me? Every woman wants him and is happy even if he fucks them and leaves them.”

“They all remember him fondly,” she purred. “But I’m not just some random woman. I’m his wife. Your wife, well ... Don’t be attached to her. She’ll be someone you marry for power. Prestige. You need a good mistress or three. Your father has many of those scattered around the world, all waiting for him to come back with bated breath.”

“Well, we’ll be in San Francisco. Maybe I should start that.” I stroked her rump. “I bet my mother could help me find the right woman.”

She rubbed her nose against mine. “I bet I could.” She rose off me and turned around. She grabbed the seat that faced mine, the one she should have been sitting in. She bent over, thrusting her rump at me. Her cunt dripped with my cum. “Now come fuck your mommy in the ass. I want it in all my holes!”

I laughed and rose. My private jet was flying steady. The stewardess glanced up from her magazine. There was envy in her eyes. How exciting. My cock throbbed as I pressed my cock into my mother’s butt-crack.

I slid down and down until I found her asshole. I smiled as I drilled against her backdoor. She moaned as her anal ring widened and widened. She glanced back at me, a naughty look in her blue eyes. She purred so deliciously.

“Sodomize me, honey!” she cooed.

I pushed harder. I popped into Mom’s bowels.

Her velvety anal sheath swallowed my cock. I groaned, sinking into Mother’s tight asshole. I groaned as her velvety bowels swallowed my dick. Her tight sheath clung to my cock, massaging the crown. Every inch I sank into her was heavenly.

I groaned as I bottomed out in her. I loved how tight she was. How thick her asshole was. She had an amazing anal sheath. I loved it so much. A big smile spread on my lips. I loved how amazing it was. I savored every inch of her bowels devouring my dick.

I bottomed out in her.

“Mmm, so much dick,” she cooed like a complete whore.

I smiled at her, enjoying her asshole around my cock. It was an outstanding moment to be all the way in my mother’s bowels. I slid my hands up her sides and reached around her, finding those heavy tits of hers. I gripped them.

She moaned as I did that. She held my asshole tight in her bowels. It was a fantastic delight. Just as wonderful thrill to have her in my hands. I kneaded her, loving the feel of her in my hands. She had such delicious breasts. I could just stay like this all day long playing with her boobs and being buried in her anal sheath.

But the plane shifted. I shifted. My cock moved in her anal sheath.

“Fuck,” I groaned and drew back my hips.

I pulled back my cock. I loved that hot sheath around my dick. It was an incredible moment to have her bowels around me. I thrust back into her anal sheath I plunged to the hilt in her asshole. I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her.

I pounded her with such force. It was an incredible rush to bury into her bowels. I plowed into her with force. I thrust deep and hard into her cunt. She moaned as did that. Her boobs jiggled in my hand as I ass-fucked her hard.

Fast.

I pounded her with everything that I had.

“Fuck, yes!” she moaned, her voice rising over the roar of the engine.

The stewardess glanced at us and squirmed.

I grinned as I hammered my mother’s asshole. I fucked her bowels with passion. I buried into her hard and fast. I slammed to the hilt in her anal sheath again and again. Her butt-cheeks jiggled. They shook with the impact of my crotch.

She whimpered as I fucked her with fast strokes. With powerful thrusts. I buried into her anal sheath again and again. I hammered her hard and fast. I loved how she squeezed her bowels around my dick. She held me tight with her anal sheath. I groaned, thrusting deep and hard into her anal sheath.

She clamped down hard and tight on me. She wiggled her hips around my bowels. It was an outstanding delight to fuck her bowels. Just a powerful thrill to ram into her again and again. She moaned, her head tossing.

“Ooh, that’s so good,” she whimpered. “You’re going to make me cum. I’m going to burst on your big dick!”

“Yes, you are!” I growled, squeezing her tits. “You’re going to cum and suckle at my asshole. Yes, you are! Fuck, that’s good. Let me feel your anal sheath going wild, Mom!”

“I will!” She trembled, her blonde hair swaying around her cheeks. “Fuck my ass this hard, and I’ll explode! You’re such a stud! Better than your father!”

My dick ached. The pressure to erupt in my mother’s asshole hurtled closer and closer to erupting. I thrust to the hilt in her bowels. She groaned as I did that. She squeezed her anal sheath around my dick. She massaged me with her wonderful bowels

Her asshole convulsed around my dick. She squealed as she came, her boobs jiggling in my hands. I squeezed her tits hard as her anal sheath suckled at my dick. I groaned, the pressure in my nuts bursting as they slapped into her taint.

I erupted into her bowels.

Her how anal sheath milked my dick. It was a thrill to have her bowels working around my cock. She nursed at me with everything that she had. I loved unloading into her asshole. I gripped her tits as I flooded her with my seed.

With every drop of jizz that I had. I pumped it into her bowels again and again. I loved every second of doing that. Every last moment of flooding her bowels with all that wonderful spunk. It was a magical moment to do that.

“Oh, yes, yes,” she moaned. “Oh, that’s my son!”

“Fuck, Mom!” I groaned.

I felt amazing. Just fantastic to pump her anal sheath full of my cum. Every bit of me just buzzed with all this outstanding bliss. Her asshole worked out the last of my cum. I had unloaded it all into her asshole. It felt amazing pumping my jizz into her asshole.

“Shit,” I groaned. “Oh, shit, that’s good. That’s damned amazing.”

“Mmm, that was perfect,” she purred, turning her head. “You made your mother into your slut. There’s power in that. Such power.”

I kissed her on the mouth, knowing it was true. I loved the feel of her bowels around my dick as we made out. The plane quivered as it hit a minor amount of turbulence. I shuddered, knowing this trip would change me.

There was a threat to my family’s power, and Father trusted me to deal with it. I had become a man.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I woke up the next morning feeling great. No late night. I caught up on some sleep. I hummed as I hopped into the shower. The warmth of the water washed over me. It was a shame that Nisha could only pretend to wash me. I felt good.

Real good.

I still had to do it myself, but it was still nice having my thought form stroke her hands over my body.

I headed out of the shower and found Mom getting ready for work. She smiled at me. She always had that smile. It didn’t matter that she had to work two part-time jobs to make ends meet. That we lived in this shitty trailer. She didn’t let that break her down.

“Morning, Mom,” I said, kissing her on the cheek.

As I did, flashes of fucking Sable’s mother shot through me. How she moaned as Sable ate her out. How she had devoured her own daughter. I pushed those thoughts down and pulled away from my mother. Some lines could never be crossed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.