Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader! Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I headed back down the hallway to find Moira naked. She had a big smile on her lips. Nisha stood next to her, my thought form MILF was always naked. Her dusky breasts swayed as she smiled at me. I stared at my sister and servant. I should go to bed. It was late, but...

I pulled them to me. Their arms went around me. I hugged them to me. Moira couldn’t see or feel Nisha, but I could. They both kissed at my lips, their mouths overlapping. I made out with them both at the same time, feeling their tongues. Moira’s small boobs and Nisha’s big tits rubbed on my chest through the t-shirt I wore.

Moira broke the kiss. “Mmm, it’s okay. What we did tonight was necessary. If we want to change the world, then we have to walk in the dark.”

“I know. I’m fine. It was nothing.”

“Right, right,” she said. “Mmm, just sit down on the couch. Let your baby sister suck your dick.”

“We’re twins, Moira. I’m barely older than you. By minutes.”

“Mmm, just let your baby sister relax you with her hot mouth on your dick.” She winked at me.

Both of them pressed me to the couch. Once I had sunk down it, my sister was busy unfastening my jeans while Nisha knelt beside me. She raised herself until her breasts were at the perfect height. I turned my head and latched onto a nipple.

I suckled.

Her creamy milk flowed into my mouth. I closed my eyes and savored that wonderful treat flowing out of her. It was so relaxing. I groaned as I nursed from her. The motherly drink spilled down my throat.

My fly zipped down. My sister pulled down my jeans and boxers. My cock sprang out hard into her hands. She engulfed my cock in her mouth and suckled on me. She nursed with hunger on my dick. The pleasure melted down to my balls.

I gulped down my thought form’s milk and savored my sister’s blowjob.

The creamy milk gushed into my mouth. I loved how warm and delicious her breast milk was. I savored just how wonderful she tasted. She wasn’t real, but her milk still tasted delicious anyways. It was amazing to have all that wonderful cream spilling down my throat.

It was fantastic.

My sister bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled with passion. I groaned around Nisha’s nipple as Moira’s hot tongue swept around the crown of my cock. The pleasure burned through me.

I groaned, loving every bit that she gave me. She swept such heat through my body. I ached as she worked that hot mouth up and down my cock. Moira knew how to love me. I closed my eyes, the night fading away.

There was just the bliss.

The pleasure.

“That’s it, Master,” Nisha cooed, her gentle, motherly fingers stroking my face. “Mmm, just drink down all that milk.”

I groaned around her nipple, nibbling on her with my lips. I suckled again, her warm milk splashing on the back of my throat. I gulped it down. The warmth settled in my stomach and radiated out through my body.

My dick throbbed in my sister’s mouth. She suckled with such passion on me. My twin put her all into loving my cock. Her hands cupped my balls. She played with my testicles, massaging them. She wanted all my cum.

“I know your sister is making you feel amazing, Master,” purred Nisha. “And now we can search for the third woman. I’ll start tomorrow at your school. I bet it’s one of your teachers. Mmm, there are some real beauties, aren’t there?”

Yes, there were. Mrs. Lindstrom, the hot MILF principal. Ms. Carlyle, my math teacher. Mrs. Mathers who taught my business class. Mrs. Shoemaker who I had for chemistry the year before. Mrs. Fillmore who I had never had as a teacher, but I had seen her around campus.

She was a smoking fox.

I couldn’t wait to find out who this woman was with a sham marriage I would need. I savored the pressure building and building at the tip of my dick. That need to cum screaming in my nuts. I gulped down the with breast milk with hunger.

“Mmm, that’s it,” purred Nisha. “Just erupt into your sister’s mouth. Just spurt all your jizz into her. She wants it. So, do you.”

I did. I wanted to so much.

I moaned around Nisha’s nipple as the pressure in my nuts hit that bursting point. My cock erupted into my sister’s mouth. I pumped her full of my jizz. Moira squealed around my dick and gulped down my cum.

She swallowed every drop of my jizz with such hunger. She swallowed it again and again. It was a treat to erupt over and over into my sister’s mouth. The ecstasy slammed into my mind. Stars flashed across my eyes.

Bight and brilliant stars filled my mind with such sparks. I groaned, savoring this moment It was absolutely amazing. Just fantastic to pump all that cum into her mouth. I groaned, savoring the heat rushing out of me.

“Damn,” I groaned, my mouth popping off Nisha’s nipple. “Oh, damn, that’s so good. Shit!”

She gulped down the last of my jizz. My sister stared up at me with her eyes so bright and wild. She ripped her mouth off my dick, drool and cum spilling down her chin. She grinned at me and turned around. She flipped up her skirt.

She had no panties on. She parted her butt-cheeks to expose her brown hole. “Mmm, it was hot watching you suckling on nothing. Does your thought form give you breast milk?”

“Yes,” I groaned, slipping off the edge of the bed. I reached her and pressed my wet dick into her butt-crack. I felt we were being watched. Her succubus peered at us from the shadows. Ms. Lucille Rayne the teacher was also her personal servant. Her familiar.

I grinned and thrust against my twin sister’s asshole.

She whimpered as I did that. Her anal ring stretched and stretched. I groaned, thrusting against her. I loved the way she resisted me for a moment more. Then her anal ring widened. I popped into her bowels. It was a hot thrill to sink into her.

She felt amazing. I groaned, loving the feel of her cunt around me. I pressed deeper and deeper into her bowels. I sank into that wonderful, velvety sheath. She had such a wonderful asshole. I groaned as I bottomed out in her.

“Mmm, that’s my big brother’s cock,” moaned my twin sister.

“Your succubus enjoying the show?” I asked, glancing toward the shadows where I felt her lurking.

“Oh, yes,” she said. “Do you want her to come out and join the show?” My sister wiggled her hips. “I could send her to Mom to let her have a relaxing—”

“No!”

My voice cracked with anger. “Leave Mom out of this. She doesn’t need to be tainted by our perversion.”

“Sorry,” Moira said. “God, you’re such a mama’s boy. But that’s okay, I love you and your big dick anyways. Fuck me hard, big bro.”

“Yes, yes, fuck your slutty sister so hard,” Nisha cooed as she hugged me from behind. She licked my ear. “Pound her.”

I nodded and drew back my cock. The pressure of her asshole was an incredible delight. I savored the bliss of her velvety sheath around me. It was so passionate. I fucked into her backdoor. I rammed in deep and hard.

My nuts slapped into her taint. She groaned, her butt-cheeks rippling from the impact. My hands slid up my sister’s sides, stroking her as I pumped away at her asshole. Her hot hole felt so good around my dick. Just so amazing.

“Damn,” I groaned as I pumped awa

y at her bowels. “Oh, damn, that’s so good. That’s just amazing.”

I fucked my sister hard in the asshole. I pounded her with everything that I had. I loved it so much to thrust into her anal sheath. She gripped me hard. Her velvety sheath brought me closer and closer to erupting.

“Yes, yes, yes,” my petite twin moaned. She tossed her head, her dyed-purple hair dancing. “Oh, that’s it. That’s it, big brother! I’m going to cum!”

I slid my hands up her side and rubbed at her small boobs. She whimpered as I did that. I found her nipples and pinched them. Her anal sheath clamped down hard. I loved that sensation. I savored her fucking me like that. It was an incredible rush having her holding me like that. A delicious pleasure. I would have an amazing climax.

She massaged me with her tight asshole, my nuts slapping into her taint. My twin sister cooed in delight, her bowels gripping me. The tip of my dick rejoiced every time I plunged to the hilt in her anal sheath.

“Shit, shit, shit,” I groaned. “That’s so good. That’s just amazing. I’m going to burst.”

“Mmm, good,” she cooed. “That’s what I want to hear. Just explode in my asshole.

“You’re going to get it,” I groaned. Nisha’s boobs rubbed at my back. “Let me feel that hole going wild.” I twisted her nipples hard.

Her head threw back, her purple hair tossing. She gasped as her asshole convulsed around my dick. The wonderful heat was incredible to feel. I loved every second of her bowels spasming around my cock. It was an incredible rush to have her anal sheath sucking at me.

“Fuck!” I groaned and erupted.

Nisha hugged me so tight as I spilled my cum into my little sister’s asshole. I hosed her down. I loved every second of spurting into her writhing bowels. It was a wild thrill to baste her with my jizz. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest.

“That’s it,” my twin whimpered. “Oh, that’s the cum I love! I need! It’s the best jizz! Yes!”

Her anal sheath worked out my jizz. She massaged me with that fantastic anal sheath of hers. I shuddered, my mind savoring that wonderful rush of spilling my seed into her asshole. It was always a thrill to do that. Just a passion.

I panted and pulled my cock out of her asshole. She turned, clearly wanting to suck on it. I shook my head. “Not tonight. It’s late. Very, very late. We have school in the morning.”

“We could skip it and spend...” She trailed off. “Fine, I’ll skip it. You go be Mr. Perfect.”

“Yes,” Nisha purred. “And we can start our search for the third woman.”

I was so eager to meet her. I rose, savoring the feel of her boobs rubbing into my back. She felt great about me. I savored that presence as I rose and headed toward my bedroom. Nisha hung onto me while my sister pouted. I could feel her wanting to do more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.