Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Charles Swartzenburg II

I followed Susannah Augustine’s parents as they left her house, my dick so hard. The tip itched. I needed relief. I wanted to fuck her, and I couldn’t. She was bound to my enemy. I couldn’t seduce her, and if I raped her, I would have to dispose of her.

And that would be a shame.

Either way, I would alter him.

But the mother...

The blonde and loving preacher’s wife ... She would succumb to my charms. She wouldn’t be able to resist the Blessing of Molech upon me. I could fuck her. My proxy. I could pound her cunt and cum in her. Maybe even give Susannah a brother.

“This is a bad idea,” Mom said as she sat in the passenger seat of the Lexus she had leased today. “You are risking alerting Zach. You have to be his friend, not the guy who fucked his girlfriend’s mom.”

“It’ll be fine,” I said. “I just need an opening. A chance to slip into her pussy. She’s the next best thing. I need this.”

She shot her hand out and grabbed my dick. “You’re so hard.”

“Yes!” I couldn’t think of anything else but her. The sluts I had suck me off at school did nothing for me. Then spending the “study” time with Susannah was pure torture. She had been so close and yet was so far away from me.

She was his. That made her precious. If I had her, I would be conquering him. Once I had crushed Zach beneath the heel by learning his weaknesses, I would claim her. I would keep her as my woman. My wife, maybe. My mistress.

My sex slave I kept chained in the basement. It didn’t matter.

Mother kept stroking my cock as I followed the car out of the neighborhood and toward the freeway. I shuddered at Mom’s touch. The incestuous delight of it swept through my body as she manipulated me.

I loved the sensation as she unzipped my fly. Was she going to blow me as we drove? I liked that. I gripped the steering wheel and signaled as we approached the freeway on-ramp. It looked like the Augustines were going out of town this Thursday night.

Mom reached into my open fly and rubbed at my dick through my boxers. I groaned. She knew just what I needed. She was such an amazing mother. I was so glad that I had her in my life. That Dad had given me to her.

I would never give her away.

She was mine.

I turned onto the on-ramp and accelerated. The engine growled as the speedometer climbed. Mom pulled my cock out through my fly and leaned down. She engulfed my dick in her hot mouth. I groaned at the heat of her lips sliding over my dick.

What an amazing sensation.

I flipped on my blinker, merging onto the freeway as she suckled. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. It was an incredible rush to be driving and getting my dick sucked. I moved over to another lane, following the car before me.

We were heading into Tacoma.

My hands gripped the steering wheel as Mom worked her mouth up and down my dick. She was so wonderful. Just so skilled. She gave me just the delight that I needed to feel so I could spurt my cum into her mouth.

I would pump blast after blast of jizz into her snatch. I smiled as I watched the traffic, my eyes moving as the pleasure rippled through me. My heart pounded in my chest. It was an amazing rush to have her working her mouth up and down my cock.

“Shit, Mom,” I groaned, my heart pounding.

She moaned around my dick.

“Yes, yes, you’re just such a dirty slut. Damn!”

I was having such a good time having my mother suck me off. She nursed on me with all that passion. She was so good at this. Just so skilled at working her mouth up and down my dick. Her tongue danced around me.

My nuts twitched. They slowly filled up with my cum. More and more of my jizz brimmed in my balls. The pressure increased as she suckled hard. I watched the Augustines’ car head. I followed them down the highway.

She suckled with noisy passion, just audible over the engine and the sound of the tires rolling across the concrete. I wanted to just relax into the pleasure, but I had to stay in control. I had to drive. The risk swept through me.

This was dangerous.

I could get us killed with this stunt.

My heart pounded in my chest as I maneuvered through traffic, keeping behind the Augustines. The preacher was driving fast. I liked that. I kept up with him as Mom’s tongue swirled around the crown of my cock.

As she suckled hard. She slurped on my cock, the pressure in my nuts building and building as I followed the Augustines onto the merger for Highway 16. I had no idea where we were going. I didn’t care. I made the turn, following the signs.

They were merging over for the second exit, Union.

I followed them off the freeway. We drove by a shopping center, my dick throbbing and aching. The pressure swelled as we moved down Union, a busy street with lots of businesses. And lots of lights. I shuddered, so close to cumming.

We crossed 6th Avenue and suddenly we were in a posh area. The houses were much nicer here. I groaned as they pulled off by a university and drove down the side of it. They found a large house that had lots of cars pulling up in front.

A party.

“Fuck!” I groaned and erupted into my mother’s mouth.

I flooded her mouth with my cum. I pumped blast after blast of cum into her mouth. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned through the bliss, my eyes rolling back in my head as I enjoyed how great this was.

“Shit, shit, shit,” I moaned. “Oh, my god, that’s good!”

Mom gulped down my cum as the Augustines got out of the car. They were both hurrying to the front door, the husband’s hand on the wife’s lower back. I wanted to just run in there and fuck her before everyone.

I shuddered, squeezing my eyes shut as I spurted blast after blast of cum into my mother’s mouth. She moaned, swallowing down every last drop of jizz. My nuts emptied themselves into her. Stars danced across my vision.

“Fuck!” I groaned as I erupted one last time into her pussy. “Oh, wow, that was good.”

She purred around my dick. She suckled on me with that hungry mouth of hers. I smiled, loving the feel of her mouth around the crown of my cock. She nursed with hunger. My nuts twitched at the force of her sucking.

“Wow, that was good,” I groaned.

She purred her agreement and slid her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. “Mmm, so, you going in there.”

I stared at the house. Mrs. Augustine was in there. I could fuck her but...

I could also think. It was all so clear to me know that this would be a huge mistake. I had to be a complete idiot to think that going in there now would at all be a good idea. I panted and glanced at my mother.

“No, no,” I panted. “Thanks.”

“Mmm?” she asked with an innocent smile on her lips, a dollop of my cum beading on the corner of her mouth.

“You know what you did,” I said as she stuffed my cock back into my pants.

“You’re still a sixteen-year-old boy,” she said. “You can only think with one brain at a time.”

I smiled. Mom was able to calm me down. Not those sluts, but my mom. That was amazing. We had a connection. I pulled away from the curb and headed down the street. If Zach found out that I had fucked Susannah’s mom...

Yeah, that would be bad.

“Don’t worry,” Mom said. “When it’s right, you’ll fuck her.” She rubbed me. “And if she won’t submit, well, I know lots of knots.”

What a mother. She knew what I needed.

“What should we do tonight?” I asked as I headed back to Union to backtrack us to our house.

“Oh, I could think of a few things,” she purred.

God, my mother really was the best.


Susannah Augustine

“What?” my boyfriend/husband asked me as we headed into the school Friday morning.

“Just...” I leaned in. “My mom and dad went to a party and a meeting for the leaderships of the local churches in Pierce County, and ... He thought he was followed. The same car followed us from our place to the party in Tacoma. It was down by UPS’s campus.”

“Weird,” I said, my brow furrowing.

“What if it was Charles?” Fear rippled through me. “What if he wants to do something to my parents.”

“It wasn’t Charles,” Zach said, such a big smile on his lips. “Okay, he’s not going to do anything to your parents. He doesn’t have a reason to.”

“But...” I whimpered.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I could tell she needed to be calmed down. I led her toward a classroom I knew would be empty. She blinked as I guided her to the stairs. She looked around in confusion. Her gaze darted right and left. Then her eyes shot back to me. Her eyes were confused.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“You are stressed,” I told her. “It’s my job to calm you down. You support me, I support you.”

“Zach,” she said, a smile playing on her lips. “That’s so sweet.”

I winked at her as we headed up the stairs. She clung to me as we reached the second floor. I moved down the less-crowded hallway to the classroom at the end. I grabbed the doorknob. Nisha thrust her head through.

“It’s clear,” she said.

I opened the door and headed in. It was dark, the blinds drawn and the lights off. Susannah quivered in delight as I guided her to a desk. She leaned against it as she stared at me, her glossy lips shiny in the dark.

“You really don’t have to,” she said. “I’m just panicking. Charles has me worried.”

“He has me worried, too,” I said as I sank to my knees before her and slid my hands up her skirt. I wanted to make her feel better. I ... loved her. I really did.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.