Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 3: Finding the Slut Wife

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Zach searches for his next woman, the slutty wife!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Demons   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

After being dropped off at my house by Sable’s limo, I had questions. Who was Charles Swartzenburg? I needed to find out everything I could about him and what he was really doing here. I knew one day I would draw attention, but so early?

I was barely getting started.

I opened my laptop and ran a virtual machine that was configured in a certain way to be harder to trace. I used a VPN and an IP masker. I started poking around on the internet, researching Charles Swartzenburg.

The first hits were on the father.

I thought Charles had been lying to me until I remembered he was the second. This was the old man. He was one of the richest men alive. One of those old moneyed families that descended from the incestuous European aristocracy.

A hundred or so years ago, Charles would be the duke of such and such or prince of wherever. The family had money and diverse holdings. It was hard to track the portfolio, but it was sprawling. Several financial institutions, investment banks, and a number of companies which ran from green technology to oil production. He had his hands in everything.

Pharmaceuticals, weapons, technology.

Then there were the politicians he supported. The nonprofit “action” groups that weren’t for any candidate, but somehow attacked all the opponents of the ones he supported directly. Lots of prosecutors and school board support, too. Local stuff, not just the state and national level.

And that was just in the United States.

He ran or was associated with numerous NGOs. Charities that did work across the world. It was an expansive portfolio built up generationally for hundreds of years. He was in the same league as the Bilderbergs but with a much lower profile.

Charles Swartzenburg didn’t want to be famous. Didn’t want people talking about him. Owning or having stakes in many media companies helped. But there was chatter on obscure message boards. Places that were the last bastions of real speech on the internet.

Places full of horrible shit that was mostly the posters being as vile as possible for the lulz, but mixed in were all sorts of conspiracy theories that were more often than not right. The Swartzenburg family popped up in all of them.

They were associated with dark rituals. Demon worship. Sacrificing the firstborn for power. It was hard to see if that was true. Did the Charles I know have an older brother? I couldn’t find that out for certain. His mother was an aristocrat herself.

Of course.

“He’s definitely a Molech worshiper,” Nisha said. “The signs are all there. And if his son is sixteen, he must have gone through the First Rite. The incestuous rite of claiming his mother as his birthright and lover. That’s why she’s bound to him.”

“And they’ve already detected me.” I leaned back into my chair, feeling the weight of this news pressing down on me. “The war’s begun.”

“What are you going to do?”

I looked at her and smiled. “Play the game. He’s here to feel me out, right? They didn’t go fro the kill, did they? Let’s see if we can’t turn this to our advantage.”

“Risky.”

I nodded. “This is all about risk.”

Moira would be warding Sable’s servants and parents. Susannah was mine. There was not much he could do to me that would stop my plans directly. He could still come at me indirectly. The excitement swept through me.

For now, I would see how he moved and respond. The board had to be developed more. We had barely opened up with our pawns.


Sable Newport

I strode into my house not at all happy with Ms. Denise. She followed in behind me, sensing my displeasure. She had panted over a man. Not Zach, who was allowed since he was my ... superior. She had lusted for that rich, little dick.

I turned to face Denise, Moira following in after. She was happy, her brother’s cum leaking out of her cunt. I didn’t care what she would do. I stared at Ms. Denise, though. My chauffeur swallowed, dressed in her sexy chauffeur’s uniform, her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.

“Strip naked, fetch a ring gag and a flogger, then kneel before me,” I commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” she gasped and started stripping naked.

“Oh, my, was she naughty, Mistress,” Cosette one of the two maids cooed. She was the chamber maid. Her honey-brown hair fell around her face, a wicked smile dimpling her cheeks. “Tut, tut.” “Strip me,” I said as I watched Ms. Denise undo her blouse.

“Yes, Mistress,” Cosette cooed.

She pulled off my blouse with care and folded it. She set it on a buffet before returning to me and unhooking my bra. Ms. Denise dropped her clothing. As my large breasts spilled out into two lush mounds, Ms. Denise’s round and lush boobs appeared.

She bent down to unlace her boots, her tits jiggling. I watched on as she stripped, Cosette working off my skirt next. I was naked beneath, my thigh-highs stockings and heels all I had. My pussy dripped with my excitement.

Denise pulled off her boots before wiggling out of her tight skirt and shoving it down. Moira watched on. She was fingering her pussy, her eyes full of delight at what she witnessed, of course. She was supposed to be doing magic. Such a lazy slut.

Ms. Denise rose naked and moved through the living room to a cabinet. She opened it to reveal BDSM gear.

“Do you have those stashed around the house?” Moira asked, spoiling the ritual. Everyone was supposed to be quiet now.

“Yes,” I hissed. “I have a slave to discipline.”

“Oh, right,” Moira said. “Mmm, discipline. That’ll be hot.”

I ground my teeth together. I had no leverage on her. Nothing I could do to command her. She took nothing seriously and had no shame, so I had handles to use to bend her soul to my will. She would just slip out of my grasp.

Ms. Denise selected a ring gag and a flogger. Black with metal washers punched through the ends to add an extra sting. She didn’t rush to me. She moved with stately grace, accepting her punishment. She didn’t flinch from it or try to race through it.

Perfect.

She reached me and purred, “I’m sorry for being a lusty whore and showing desire for an inferior man in your presence.”

I smiled and took the ring gag. She opened her mouth. I shoved it in and roughly tied it behind her back. She would earn her apology. I loved how she looked with her lips forced open, her tongue able to thrust out and pleasure me.

I held out my hand. She placed the flogger in it.

Without being told what to do, she dropped to her knees, grabbed my naked ass, and buried her face into my cunt. Her spread-open lips rubbed on my cunt. Her tongue swept out and stroked through my folds. Pleasure swept through me.

“Yes,” I groaned as I gripped the flogger. I stared down at her ass. “Yes, yes, show me how sorry you are, you dirty whore!”

SWISH!

CRACK!

The flogger slapped across her butt-cheeks, leaving them red and burning bright. I loved the sight. It was such a delicious look. My pussy ached, her tongue fluttering through my folds. She moaned from the pain of her punishment.

Ms. Denise moaned as she licked with more force at my pussy. She stroked across my folds and brushed my clit. I reveled in the power I had over her. I loved how her blue eyes stared up at me with such worship in them.

She knew who owned her.

SWISH!

I loved the sound of the flogger swinging through the air before the moment of stinging impact. CRACK!

She moaned into my cunt, her ass growing even brighter red. Little marks dimpled her rump from the washers. She trembled, her hips wiggling back and forth. She selected this instrument. She wanted me to flog her like this.

It was such a rush to flog her as she feasted on me. I loved her licking at me. She lapped at me with everything that she had. I groaned, savoring the way her tongue swirled around in my snatch, teasing me with her hunger.

“You’re never going to look at a man again who isn’t Zach, right?” I asked, staring down at her.

She moaned her no into my pussy.

“That’s right!”

SWISH!

CRACK!

That sound made my cunt clench. It was such a beautiful noise. I loved it. My orgasm built in me just from the flogger striking her rump alone. Her tongue fluttering up and down my folds was just an added bonus to the power I had over her.

I owned her. I could do what I want with her. It was such a heady thought. I felt so powerful as I drew back my flogger again. Her eyes stared up at me with such glazed lust in them. She wanted me to spank her naughty ass.

SWISH!

CRACK!

She craved it.

SWISH!

CRACK!

Her tongue flicked over my clit. She stroked it as I groaned, my boobs jiggling. I loved what she did to me. She drove me wild with that hot tongue. She danced it over my clit as I whipped her naughty ass.

“Cheating on me with your eyes!”

SWISH!

CRACK!

She squealed into my cunt.

SWISH!

CRACK!

“Naughty whore!”

SWISH!

CRACK!

“Do you even deserve to be my sex slave after that?”

SWISH!

CRACK!

She squealed in a panic now. She really stroked her tongue over my clit. She wanted to be my sex slave. I shuddered, savoring what she did to me. It was an incredible rush to have her tongue stroking over my bud.

I whimpered again and again. I savored that hot pleasure rushing through me. It was outstanding. My head tossed from side to side. It was just a rush to have all that pleasure surging through my body. I quivered, my heart beating a mile a minute in my chest.

SWISH!

CRACK!

“Why should I keep such a slut?” I demanded.

SWISH!

CRACK!

She moaned around my clit and flicked her tongue so fast against it, swelling me to my orgasm. I came closer and closer to it.

SWISH!

CRACK!

“Because you’re going to make me cum? Is that enough, bitch?”

SWISH!

CRACK!

“We’ll see,” I groaned. “Just keep tonguing me, you dirty cunt! Those eyes are mine! They don’t feast on men! Just one man! Him! No one else, you hear me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.