My Encounter With a Pregnant Slut - Cover

My Encounter With a Pregnant Slut

by IronBuddah

Copyright© 2022 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Jim finds a horny, pregnant slut in place of the co-worker he expected to carpool with. She makes him an offer of sex he can't refuse, but will his co-worker return and catch them going at it? Does the horny stranger he's screwing have a secret she hasn't told Jim? (Illustrated)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Size   Illustrated   .

I pulled up to a small house; I was picking up a co-worker to carpool to a work event that evening. I didn’t see her waiting for me, so I walked up to the door. Before I could even knock I heard a voice say, “It’s open; come on in.” It wasn’t the voice of Sally, my co-worker, but she hadn’t mentioned that there might be anyone else here. When I walked inside I was shocked to a young, very pregnant lady sitting on a bench.

“I’d have gotten up to open the door properly for you, but as you can see, moving around is a bit more difficult for me these days.”

“I can see that!” There was no safe place to direct my gaze, and I found I was unable to look away from the pregnant woman. She was wearing a barely there see through halter and sort of of lime green panties or booty shorts, I wasn’t sure which, and nothing else. Topping off the dangerous places I could be directing my gaze, from her nearly bare breasts to her bulging belly, her legs were rather lewdly spread apart. I swallowed hard and added, “Sally didn’t say anything about having a pregnant roommate.”

“Pregnant roommate, that’s funny,” the woman snorted.

pregsiren.png

I wasn’t sure what was funny about my statement, but I didn’t try to figure it out as I found my body responding to the provocative way she was displaying her body, and I hoped that it wouldn’t be too obvious that my cock was swelling in my pants. Even though it was getting larger in quite a pleasant manner, it wasn’t hard yet, and I didn’t think it would be noticible. The woman had quite a prety face. Then my gaze was unavoidably drawn to her large, and very prominantly displayed breasts. What a set of mommy milkers! Thankfully, I didn’t say that out loud. However, what came out of my mouth wasn’t much better, “Well, your child won’t go hungry.”

Looking down at her own rack, the woman replied, “Nope, shouldn’t have any problems producing lots of milk with these jugs! In fact, as fast as they’ve been growing, I’m kind of worried I’ll produce more than a newborn will drink. Want to come help me out with that?”

Had she really just asked a complete stranger to drink her breast milk after she gave birth? My eyes traveled downward again, and my gaze focused between her legs. I bet the lucky bastard who knocked her up had a great time doing it! That thought flashed through my mind with embarasing consequences. My swollen cock was getting rapidly harder, and I was uncomfortable with the prospect that it was going to be much more difficult to hide my interest in the mystery womman in front of me. When I looked back up at her face, I could see she was staring right at my crotch, which only made my erection get even harder.

“Mmm, that’s a good looking hard on. The more pregnant I get, the hornier I seem to be. Want to put that to use before you know who gets home?”

I was so firmly in the mindset of being embarassed by my erection that it didn’t quite process that I had been propositioned by someone I had just met. Stupidly I stammared, “But we don’t even know each other’s names.”

“I’m Jenny, and I don’t care what your name is. Are you going to use that cock to do something about my horniness or not?” My brain still wasn’t working right, but when Jenny spread her legs a bit wider, I instinctively took a step closer to her. “Mmm, that’s more like it,” she purred. I took another step forward, and she leaned forward to grip my cock through my pants. “Mmm, yes! That’s one nice and hard cock!”

For my part, I just mumbled, “Fuck, fuck,”

“Sure, we can fuck!” I hadn’t meant that as a suggestion! Leaning even further forward, Jenny unbuckeled my belt, unsnapped my pants, and got my rock hard cock out. Then she laid herself flat on the bench, and lifted her plump pregnancy butt off the bench to slide out of her shorts. I just stared at her inviting snatch as she got herself ready. “Well, what are you waiting for?” Jenny asked impatiently.

“Looking from the mouth watering pussy on display back up to her rounded belly, I asked, “Don’t you have a guy? You know, like the guy who did this to you?”

“If Baby Daddy is too dumb to take advantage of me constantly being horny while I’m carrying his child, then he’s going to have to put up with me finding some dudes on the side. Now stop teasing me with that hard dick of yours pointing uselessly at the wall and point that thing at my pussy so it can do me some good!”

Damnation, this slut moved fast! No wonder she was pregnant. She had said something about Sally getting back. If I had any sense, I would put my cock back in my pants and go wait in the car. But the pregnant woman in front of me was so sexy! And she didn’t seem to be lying about being horny. She very much looked like she needed my cock badly. I convinced myself that it would be cruel not to give it to her. I groaned as my cock throbbed as I made my decision to fuck this stranger. I didn’t think I had been particularly horny when I had gotten out of my car just minutes earlier, but now i felt like I hadn’t cum in weeks and would go mad if I didn’t get my cock into Jenny’s pussy where it belonged!

Stepping between Jenny’s legs, I put my hands on her knees and positioned myself so that the head of my cock was just at the entrance of her pussy. Damn, the chick was already wet. It was so tempting to plunge straight in, but some rational part of my brain tried to convince me that this just didn’t happen, ever. I had never even contemplated having sex with a complete stranger before. I moved my hands from Jenny’s knees to her pregnant belly, and as I started rubbing it my cock shut down all those rational thoughts. Grunting, I pressed forward and then gasped in pleasure. “Oh fuck!”

“What?” Jenny asked.

pregsirenprone.png

“No pussy has ever felt so good to my cock before!” I panted. Looking down to see half of my shaft inside the pregnant woman, I was suddenly consumed with the need to be completely inside her. I pushed forward with a groan, and Jenny matched that with a sigh of satisfaction as I went balls deep into her pregnant pussy. I heard myself say, “So fucking good!” I looked Jenny over again in amazement. One thrust, and even if I had been forced to pull out right now, I might say this was the best sex I had ever had in my life. I placed my hands in the small of Jenny’s back and began to slowly work my cock in and out. I didn’t want to start moving too fast for fear of finishing almost as soon as I had started fucking this amazing pussy!

“Mmm, you’ve got some stamina. Baby daddy barely got his cock head inside me before he cream pied me!”

I grunted and started fucking faster. I could sympathize with anyone shooting off early inside Jenny. “Was it his first time? Has he developed any more stamina since then?”

“It was a first for both of us. He was getting better until my boobs started to swell. Now I could make him cum in his pants just by letting him get a good look at my tits in a see through top like this.”

“You deserve a man that can give you a proper fucking!” I declared. Although I bet I could have worked myself up to a hands free orgasm if I had stared at this busty, pregnant slut long enough myself!

“You want to be that man? You’re off to a good start. You don’t even have to make me cum. Just give me a decent screwing and you can come back over for more whenever you want.”

“You do have fantastic boobs Jenny, but if anything is going to set me off too early, it’s going to be your sexy belly. I never thought I was into pregnant chicks before, but I literally cannot stop staring at your baby bump.” I stopped thrusting for a bit to run my hands over the same sexy belly I was praising. My eyes half closed, and I could feel my tongue hanging out of my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.