Ellie - Cover

Ellie

Copyright© 2022 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 5: The Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Party - To whom it may concern: My therapist says if I tell this story it will help me understand and accept the events that caused so many people so much pain. I write this for Ellie and for myself. I love her but I cannot know the future, no one can, and I do not know if she will understand and accept what I say here. I pray she will. All I can do now is tell the truth. /signed/ Christopher James O’Brien, August 22, 202x [EDITOR'S NOTE: Check the codes. This is a love story, but there is a rape.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape  

IT’S A MESS, what I remember from that night. We were all happy, I remember that. Graduates all of us, high school in the past, college coming up. Adults. Nominally, anyway.

There were stories about that pool and that garden. Some came from older siblings of our friends. Skinnydipping. What happened in the garden in the middle of the night got kind of whispered about. Like sex. Duh. Like sex with more than one person.

Sometimes the rumor was that the girl had not been entirely on board with getting fucked by three or four of Dale’s friends. Even those who complained to parents or to the police never seemed to get much satisfaction. The cops took the story and Dale and his father flatly denied it. Nor could they find any witnesses who would come forward and tell what they had seen.

So, sure, maybe it wasn’t the smartest thing to do to go to this party, but several of our friends, Graciela, for example, Ellie’s best friend and Mateo and Mercedes, his girlfriend, were going. I figured we’d be pretty safe.

We’d gone out to get something to eat first, and we got to Dale’s place close to midnight. Everyone was there. At least a dozen in the pool, where there seemed to be a fair amount of grabass going on. A keg, mixed drinks, and food. That really surprised me. This looked like catered stuff. It wasn’t only pizza, although there was plenty of that. There were sandwiches, finger food of all sorts, and plenty of it. Beer and wine and soft drinks and pizza. Maybe twenty or so of our class. We all felt great, super, and Dale said his parents were OK if we made it an all-nighter. His parents also weren’t there.

Dale greeted us when we followed the music and walked around the side of the house and through the gate. There was something in his look I didn’t like, even if he was superficially friendly, but then I mostly didn’t like his look anyway.

“Hey, guys.” He had a drink in his hand and waved with the other.

“Hey, Dale,” I answered.

“Thanks for inviting us,” Ellie said. Mateo nodded.

“OK, look, food’s back there, the keg is across the yard, and the pool’s open, so have fun! With that he clapped me on the back and walked away. I was tempted to deck him. I don’t like to be clapped on the back by jerks but I figured if that was all that happened it was OK.

Ellie and I danced most of the night. Mateo cut in once or twice, and we switched, me with Mercedes. We were all kind of high.

It was Ellie’s idea to get in the water.

“Christopher, want to go for a swim?” A lot of the kids were in the pool. No one was wearing a suit, even if some of the girls were still in their underwear.

“Are you kidding?” I turned to Mateo. “What about you, buddy?”

Mateo looked at me first, then at Ellie. “Are you serious, Ellie?”

“Yeah!”

It wouldn’t be the first time the three of us had gone skinnydipping. Ellie told me it didn’t matter that Mateo was with us even now.

“You know we’ve done it since we were little, Christopher.” She giggled. “Mom and Dad don’t care. When we were on vacation at that beach resort in Hawaii last summer we used to swim naked all the time. Mom and Dad, too.” She leaned close, “Mom and Dad weren’t too careful about kissing and stuff even when we were around.” She laughed. “At first it was a total yuck. I mean, like, gross.” She chuckled. “Later on, not so bad. Mateo and I learned a lot.”

She pulled me close and kissed me.

“Just so you know, Christopher, Mateo and I didn’t practice on each other, OK?”

I kissed her. “Not at all?”

She laughed. “Well, we tried a couple of things, nothing serious, but it wasn’t the same. I wished you’d been around for me to try things out with you.”

Ellie hadn’t decided yet whether I was the one or not, although I thought my chances were pretty good. When she was ready. I wasn’t going to push her. Ellie consumed me. Sometimes when we kissed I felt like she wanted to eat me up. I wanted to eat her up, too, and she didn’t complain when I bit her neck.

We stripped off and hopped in. After some play I had her in my arms in the shallow end of the pool and squeezed her.

“I love you, Ellie.”

Couples on either side of us were making out. Some were going all the way. Ellie squeezed me in return and let her hand drop to my butt where she rubbed me slowly.

There’s something about water that turns me on. Ellie, too. Mateo and Mercedes joined us. I felt another hand soft and warm against my butt and turned to see Clara smiling. Another friend, another wild chica, there with Ted. Ellie looked around me and laughed.

“He’s mine, Clara. All mine.”

Clara pouted.

“Can’t I play with him a little, Ellie?” With that she stroked my right cheek and before I realized it she’d slid her hand around my hip to hold me. Another stroke and I was hard. Ellie laughed and removed Clara’s hand, somewhat to my disappointment. “Ted’s right there, kiddo, turn around.”

When Clara turned around, Ted, who had been about to hump her from behind, took her into his arms and began kissing her. Once Clara was distracted by Ted I was free to return my attentions to Ellie. I was still hard, something Ellie confirmed when she reached down to hold me.

“I like that, Ellie. Go for it.”

She stroked me until I was as hard as I could get and in a movement that caught me by surprise, she pushed off and wrapped her legs around my middle. I was dangerously close to the spot and I wondered if she realized it.

“Um, Ellie, I’m really close there.”

Her answer was to kiss me.

“Ellie?”

She drew back a little to look into my eyes.

“I like feeling you right there, OK?”

It wasn’t an invitation to enter her, that’s for sure, but it was playing with fire and I think Ellie knew it. I wondered if she wanted me to go ahead anyway. Kind of like she wouldn’t have to take responsibility for making the decision. I was tempted. I really was. She wasn’t someone who would let the guy decide, however. It irritated me a little since I thought I was being played with. Ellie must have read my mind.

“Does it bother you, this play?”

“Not really, but it sure comes close, Ellie. I mean, if I shove a little,” and I shoved a little, right at her entrance. In fact, I kind of hooked her outer lips for a second, “I’ll be inside you.” I kissed her. “I don’t think I could stop, Ellie, once that happened.”

To keep us safe I withdrew a little and stroked against her mons and bumped her clit. She drew in her breath.

“I mean like this, Ellie.” I was so close. So close. For a second I thought to hell with it, just do it. I deserve it, anyway. Then I heard Ellie sigh and the moment passed.

“I know, Christopher, I know.” She squeezed me as she let her legs fall down. There was a little shrug. “I like playing, that’s all. I won’t leave you hanging, I promise that.” She squeezed me again. “I love you, Christopher” she whispered, her face buried in my neck.

Then she released me and turned to face the side of the pool. This was our favorite way to make out. She let her legs separate a little, not too much, and wiggled her bottom in invitation. I stepped close to touch her and run my hands up to hold her breasts. It was dark enough that it wasn’t totally obvious what we were doing, but probably everyone knew or could have guessed. Maybe they did. I didn’t care. Ellie didn’t care.

Ellie’s a slim girl, and while I stroked between her buns, I dropped my left hand from her breast down over her stomach. It wasn’t hard to reach her sex. We were practiced enough by now that I knew what kind of strokes she liked, and right where she liked to be touched. Her grunts and cries told me I was hitting the right spots.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.