Ellie - Cover

Ellie

Copyright© 2022 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 3: Not Kids Anymore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Not Kids Anymore - To whom it may concern: My therapist says if I tell this story it will help me understand and accept the events that caused so many people so much pain. I write this for Ellie and for myself. I love her but I cannot know the future, no one can, and I do not know if she will understand and accept what I say here. I pray she will. All I can do now is tell the truth. /signed/ Christopher James O’Brien, August 22, 202x [EDITOR'S NOTE: Check the codes. This is a love story, but there is a rape.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape  

ELLIE AND I had our first real kiss our freshman year of high school on our way home from the spring dance. When we caught up with Mateo and Mercedes they were in each other’s arms, standing, as tightly together as they possibly could. I heard Ellie take a sudden breath. She turned to me.

“Oh.” She turned her head in a manner I recognized, somehow, as inviting me, and I kissed her. I’d never been so close, so face-to-face, with anyone. Her lips were dry. Probably mine were as well. My heart raced and I was sweating a little. I trembled and we bumped noses. I thought the kiss frightened Ellie, too. Later, she told me it did, but she liked it.

We knew that kiss changed our world, even if we didn’t, couldn’t, explain why. We didn’t need words, anyway.

“I love you, Ellie.”

She smiled. I could barely see her but I knew it.

“I love you, Christopher.”

After another kiss at her door, I floated home. Mom smiled when she saw me come in.

“Did you have fun at the dance? Something good happen, Christopher?”

I blushed and shrugged.

“Yeah, Mom, it was great. You know.”

“Did you see Ellie home?”

My blush grew deeper, at least that’s what it felt like.

“Yeah, Mom.”


By the summer after our freshman year we were expert kissers and more. More skin, more lips, more touching. I’d read about a boy who thought his heart would burst. Sometimes I felt that way, too. Every step terrified me.

“Kiss me again, Christopher.”

We were in her backyard on a warm afternoon.

“Like this?” I kissed her neck again. “Or like this?” I unbuttoned the third button on her blouse and kissed the skin revealed. She shivered but her skin was warm to my lips. I touched the base of her neck and felt her pulse. My breath was short, as if I were holding it in.

“Yeah.” Her voice was a whisper.

I could see the edge of the lacey bra she wore and wondered how far she’d let me go. I knew Mateo was around somewhere, but we’d settled things a couple of days after My kiss with Ellie in the park. Mateo had seen us kiss and he’d made his feelings clear.

“Hurt her and I’ll kill you, Christopher.”

“If you think I’d hurt her you’re an idiot, Mateo.”

We shoved each other then and fell to the ground together. I ended up on top and straddled Mateo. We stared at each other. I’d known Mateo for as long as I’d known Ellie. Best friends, most of the time. We knew each other’s secrets, most of them, anyway, we were that close. I was the first to laugh. Mateo joined me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.