Ellie - Cover

Ellie

Copyright© 2022 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 22: Ellie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Ellie - To whom it may concern: My therapist says if I tell this story it will help me understand and accept the events that caused so many people so much pain. I write this for Ellie and for myself. I love her but I cannot know the future, no one can, and I do not know if she will understand and accept what I say here. I pray she will. All I can do now is tell the truth. /signed/ Christopher James O’Brien, August 22, 202x [EDITOR'S NOTE: Check the codes. This is a love story, but there is a rape.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape  

WE GOT BACK home in a week. I hadn’t taken my phone with me so I hadn’t had a chance to talk with Mateo. I think Nicole had been in touch with Deborah, but if she’d learned anything she didn’t share it with me.

The upshot was I still didn’t know where I stood with Ellie. I sent a text to Mateo as soon as we were back in town.

“Give her some time,” Mateo told me. Deborah said the same to Nicole. I met Mateo later for coffee. “How much time, Mateo, really?”

I knew what Mateo was saying, but Ellie was a huge hole in my life and I didn’t think I could live without her. How could I? More importantly, I had to clear the air, to hear her acknowledge that she knew and understood I had not failed in my promise to respect her wishes, and that I had not violated her in any fashion.

He shrugged. “I don’t know. She needs to work on all this.” He smiled. “I know she’s happy you’ve been freed or exonerated or whatever, and I know she’s glad to see that asshole Dale put away for what he did. She’s pretty pissed about Jeff, but she’s glad he stepped up. Never mind that he did so in retaliation for what Dale tried to do with Robin.”

“I don’t want to press her, Mateo. Maybe in a week or so I could check with you and see what’s up?”

He nodded.


When I met Mateo a week later, Mateo said Ellie was OK to meet. Not in private. Some place with plenty of people around and she wanted Mateo to be there with her. I stifled my irritation and fear that her requirements spurred in me. She was afraid of me? Never mind, I told myself. Shut up and accept what she’s willing to give.

“Sure, Mateo. Whatever she wants. How about the Great Valley Mall outside of town? Where you and I met last week.”

“Sure.”

That morning I dressed carefully. I didn’t want Ellie to think I wasn’t paying attention or didn’t want to look my best for her. I found the two of them at a table outside our favorite coffee shop. It was summer and hot outside, but Ellie had on a top with long sleeves and a sweater around her neck. It was as though she needed to protect herself.

“Hi Ellie. Hi Mateo.” I didn’t try to hug Ellie, although I extended my hand. She barely touched my fingers. I wondered if she was going to ignore me.

“It’s Eleanora, Christopher.”

That set me right back on my heels. I looked at Mateo, but his blank face told me nothing. OK, I thought, that’s the way it is.

“OK, Eleanora, of course. How are you doing?”

“OK.”

This was a great conversation going nowhere fast.

“Eleanora, how was your year at college?”

That got a little bit of a smile from her.

“It was pretty good. I like my instructors, and the other kids are fun to hang with.”

“I’m glad. Mateo has been very protective of you. He pretty much told me to leave you alone until you were ready to talk or see me.” I decided she didn’t need to know Mateo had shared her letter about counseling.

Eleanora studied her coffee cup.

“It’s supposed to be warm this weekend, Eleanora. Would you like to go for a walk and maybe get some breakfast later next Saturday?” I turned to Mateo. “You come, too.”

She was silent for a long moment.

“Yeah, that sounds good.”


On Saturday morning we ended up at a different coffee shop on the edge of the park. She had an omelette. I had a scramble. Mateo had fried eggs. He finished his breakfast and stood up.

“See you guys later.” He leaned down to kiss Ellie’s cheek. “Call me when you’re ready to be picked up, OK?” She nodded. He looked at me. “Later, dude.” Hurt her and I’ll kill you is what he meant.

It wasn’t the most awkward meal or walk for that matter we’d ever had, but it wasn’t all that friendly. I didn’t try to pump her for details about her college year, but I wondered if she’d dated. Or even if she had a boyfriend. Before long I began to run out of things to say to a girl I’d never had trouble talking with before. She wasn’t that girl anymore and I wasn’t that guy, either. I decided to wrap it up for now.

“Eleanora, I’m not trying to rush you or anything, but I’d like to see you again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.