Ellie - Cover

Ellie

Copyright© 2022 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 18: Letter from Ellie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Letter from Ellie - To whom it may concern: My therapist says if I tell this story it will help me understand and accept the events that caused so many people so much pain. I write this for Ellie and for myself. I love her but I cannot know the future, no one can, and I do not know if she will understand and accept what I say here. I pray she will. All I can do now is tell the truth. /signed/ Christopher James O’Brien, August 22, 202x [EDITOR'S NOTE: Check the codes. This is a love story, but there is a rape.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape  

I DID NOT see anything of Ellie during the year-end holidays. She was home from school, I knew that, but I didn’t go anywhere near their house. Our sisters saw each other a couple of times, but it was at the mall or at another girl’s house, never with us or at Ellie’s.

Nicole wasn’t very forthcoming when I asked her about the visits. Either Deborah wasn’t very talkative or she’d asked Nicole to keep it to herself.

“Leave her alone for now, Christopher, gosh. Ellie needs time.”

“Is that what Deborah says, Nicole?”

“It’s what I say, Christopher, because I’m a normal human being and a girl and I know or can pretty much guess what Ellie is going through right now.”

A couple of days later, to my surprise, Mateo brought me a letter to read. It was from Ellie to her parents. Ellie had written it not long after she’d arrived at school and was still getting settled in.

“Look, dude, you never saw this letter and you especially don’t know who showed it to you, yeah?”

I must not have looked trustworthy enough, because Mateo repeated his instruction.

“You’re bigger than I am and I probably can’t pin you, but I’m going to do my best to kick your teeth in, Christopher, even if I don’t succeed, and don’t think I won’t, if you say anything to anybody about this letter. Got that?”

I got it.

“No worries, Mateo. Come on. I’m not about to screw you, or Ellie, or your mom or dad. I know how you feel, I know that sounds a little easy for me to say, but I really mean it.”

He handed me a couple of handwritten pages. “I found these on my dad’s desk. I think he left them out by accident. I’ve got to get them back to his desk before he notices they’re gone, so read them now and give them back to me.”

My hands were shaking when I unfolded the sheets of paper. My heart beat in a fashion I could feel in my chest as well as my throat, and my hands were sweating.

Sep 17th

Dear Mom and Dad,

[It read]

I’m here and getting more or less settled. Well, I guess you know that <ha ha>. My roommate, Diana, is OK. You met her when we brought my stuff up from the car, remember? She’s pretty cool. I haven’t actually shared anything about Christopher and the thing that happened. I don’t know if I will.

There’s counseling available on campus. Remember what Dr. Stephens said when we saw him last? He knows one or two of the staff here at the college and he made a phone call to let them know I might be asking for help. I made an appointment with the first person I reached, Ms. Nakagawa, to see her next week.

It’s all kind of strange to me, still. I mean, I remember what happened before. I won’t go into detail, but you know Christopher and I have been pretty close for a long time now. We’d had a fair amount to drink that night but we weren’t totally drunk, really.

And then it all goes black. I mean, I guess you don’t know that you’re unconscious until you wake up. Otherwise, you’d never know, right? Anyway, when I woke up I knew instantly something was wrong. Something had changed. I felt funny between my legs, and I saw I was bleeding a little. I looked for Christopher, he was right beside me and awake.

I couldn’t help myself. I started to scream, and that’s when Christopher put his hand over my mouth. That’s when everyone ran over to see what was happening.

You know the details, I mean, the medical details, so I don’t need to repeat them here. Mom, Dad, it makes me so angry.

[The ink was smudged here, as if she’d been crying.]

I mean, this isn’t what was supposed to happen, you know? It’s safe to say Christopher and I would have gone further soon, but we weren’t there yet, I wasn’t there yet.

I’m so angry angry angry. No one has the right to do that to me, or to anyne else. Not Christopher, not anybody.

[The letter stopped here]

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.