Ellie - Cover

Ellie

Copyright© 2022 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 17: Interviews

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Interviews - To whom it may concern: My therapist says if I tell this story it will help me understand and accept the events that caused so many people so much pain. I write this for Ellie and for myself. I love her but I cannot know the future, no one can, and I do not know if she will understand and accept what I say here. I pray she will. All I can do now is tell the truth. /signed/ Christopher James O’Brien, August 22, 202x [EDITOR'S NOTE: Check the codes. This is a love story, but there is a rape.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape  

I DIDN’T THINK I’d have much luck and I was right. I talked to everyone who would talk to me. One or two indicated they thought I’d gotten a raw deal, but didn’t have any useful information. Some didn’t trust me and had no desire to help me, unfortunately. Worse yet, there were a couple or three guys who kind of “wink wink nod nod” signaled they’d like to know how it felt to fuck Ellie.

It was all I could do not to slug the bastards.

Things didn’t really warm up very much with Mateo, although I gradually seemed to accept that I was trying to do the right thing. Jesus, that sounds stupid. What is the right thing? Admit guilt for something I didn’t do? Not hardly.

I’d told Mateo I wasn’t going to ask him to be a go-between for Ellie and me and I meant to keep that promise. There was nothing I could really say to her until I had some kind of evidence that would exonerate me, or at least head in that direction. After we’d met a few times to talk about what little progress I was making I couldn’t help myself.

“What kind of feeling do you get from Ellie? I know I said I wouldn’t ask you to be a go-between, but I’d really like to know how she’s feeling, how she’s doing.”

“Bullshit, O’Brien. You are asking me and I’m not going to do it. Come up with some proof, some evidence, that another guy did it, and things might change.”

I guess I must have looked needy enough without being a total wuss that he took pity on me. A little.

“Look, Christopher, she’s unhappy. I mean, she’s gotten off to a pretty good start at school, all things considered. She’s not dating anyone, although I don’t think she’s closed herself up in her room all the time. It’s the same deal as with Mom and Dad. She can’t believe you did it, but there’s the evidence that you did. What’s she supposed to think?”


After some wrangling, I got my parents to go with me to see the investigating detective and interview him. I guess he wouldn’t have given me the time of day, otherwise. After all, why should he? It was an open-and-shut case, at least in the sense that they arrested who they thought was the right guy, presented the evidence, and the jury agreed. Open-and-shut. That’s it.

“Look Mr. and Mrs. O’Brien.” He paused. “Christopher.” He fiddled with something on his desk as we sat in awkward and uncomfortable chairs in front of him. “I’m not sure what you want me to tell you.”

Dad looked at me.

“Detective Macdonald, I appreciate, I mean, we appreciate, you taking the time to talk with us about the case. Is there anything you can tell us that maybe you didn’t feel you could include in your official report or in your testimony?”

Mom broke in. “We’re not looking to blame anyone or point fingers, Detective Macdonald. We want to find out the truth. We think Christopher is innocent, that’s no secret, but we need to find out what really happened. To prove what really happened, if we can.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.