Variation on a Theme, Book 4 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 4

Copyright© 2022 by Grey Wolf

Chapter 140: Together Again, Finally

Friday, May 25, 1984

 

Waking up was a bit painful. We hadn’t cleaned up, and things can get ... sticky.

After extricating ourselves, we took a shower before joining Camille, who’d made breakfast for us. We told her the tamer stories from the cast party, leaving anything wilder to conjecture.

I suspected Camille would indeed conjecture. This wasn’t Jasmine’s first cast party, after all.


We left around eleven and headed to my house, picking up Angie and Paige. We were in charge of picking up tacos, too, so we didn’t make it to Gene’s until nearly noon.

The good news was that Connie was definitely the valedictorian, edging out her closest rival by one grade point overall. I was absolutely certain that Connie hadn’t been valedictorian in my first life, but that really was no surprise, since I was certain the one back then (now?) was a guy. I’d had her pegged as winning since freshman year, and I’d known all along she would be new. Nothing was ‘wrong’ - this was Connie’s universe, and she deserved to win.

Between Connie being set, and all the work we’d already put in, today’s meeting was a bit more relaxed. She was comfortable with the material for the most part. We worked through the parts where she was stumbling over the words, tweaked things a bit, and made sure she was comfortable that what she was saying was really her thoughts and were expressed in words she felt good with.

As we worked with that, a few more rewrites were needed, but little ones. Connie obviously felt better about the changes, though, and that was huge. This was her speech, after all. It should be what she wanted to say. For the first time in her life, little Chau Ng would have the entire 1984 graduating class of Memorial Senior High, plus most of the parents, teachers, and administrators, focused on her thoughts and feelings. Not everyone gets that — in fact, it’s quite rare. It was special for her, and she’d worked very hard to get this opportunity.


We separated around two. Connie waved off any need to get together tomorrow for polishing. If she changed her mind, she would page me. We would see her tomorrow, of course, but at and after graduation, not before.

Jas, Angie, Paige, and I headed to the dealership we’d picked. Jas was set on the Subaru, and everyone else liked it, so she started bravely into the paperwork.

Since this was a cash purchase, it only took about an hour, and a lot of that was waiting while they played a few games trying to upsell us on various coverages. We were already picking up the extended warranty, which would keep the car covered until we graduated (and, most likely, had a significant budget for a replacement). Jas passed on the other coverages, many of which amounted to the usual things you really didn’t need. We had no need for undercoatings, window treatments, tire replacement programs, or the like.

The car would have paper dealer tags on it until at least after Nationals, which wasn’t ideal. It wasn’t a problem, either, though.

When we were done, Jas, Angie, and Paige took off in the new car, while I headed to the mall to meet Sam. They were going to get Angie’s car, then deliver the Subaru to the shop that was going to do the ‘toad’ work. They’d promised that they could get it done as long as we got it to them by the 30th, but our hope was that we could take the Subaru to College Station to carry that much more stuff.


Meeting Sam at the mall’s food court brought back memories of many dates. And many ‘non-dates.’ For instance, all of our old ‘dating practice’ sessions.

This might (probably would!) be the last time I’d meet someone at the food court as a ploy to keep parents from knowing. I was unlikely to date many more people Sam’s age. Indeed, the age at which I could legally date someone was a moving target.

Perhaps that ‘legally’ was a sign that I wasn’t completely slamming the door, but I was pretty much slamming it. Someone like Jess, or even Sam — or most of my friends — was adult enough at sixteen, or definitely seventeen, to make up their own mind, at least in my opinion. That said, the law was not on my side, and prison is a very strong disincentive.

There was a bigger problem: how would I ever tell? I could judge Jess, Sam, Jas, and the rest because I knew them, saw them day in and day out, and knew how to judge maturity (at least relatively well). That wouldn’t be the same for anyone else.

Most likely I wouldn’t be dating people under eighteen much, or at all, from this point forward, and that was perfectly fine. The odds were that I wouldn’t even see them as reasonable dating material. I’d certainly never been tempted by any of my daughter’s friends when they were seventeen.

Perhaps Sam would want to get together next summer, or Sierra, or ... well, there were a few candidates. But the window was closing, and closing quickly.

Barring that, this was likely another ‘end of an era’ in a week packed full of them. Right here, right now, this date was both legal and reasonable.

It just might well be the last one.


Sam came in just before five, spotted me, and waved. I got up and hugged her when she came over.

She grinned, saying, “Glad you didn’t chicken out!”

“Nah,” I said, smiling. “We’re on your timetable tonight. I’m sorry this took so long to happen.”

She sighed and hugged me again. “I’m just as sorry. It’s not your fault — I wanted to put it off until after the tournaments. Then it was Prom, and I didn’t want to get in the way of that, and besides we were busy with the musical. And then it was classes and finals! I’m really being careful of my grades, which I think is a good thing.”

“It is,” I said, nodding.

“So, anyway, you didn’t drag your feet any more than I did. I hope this isn’t our only chance, but who knows? You can’t ever say it’s not, right?”

“Right,” I said, nodding.

“So ... dinner — not here! — and then someplace private?”

“Jasmine’s offered the other room.”

She grinned. “Yeah, I kinda knew that.”

“What would you like for dinner?”

“Jess said I should make you take me out for lobster, but ... well, even if we did, that’s a cliché. Nothing too heavy, though. How about ... pho?”

“Pho is good.”

I walked her out to my car and drove her over to Pho King. Fortunately (or not) Huong wasn’t there. I think she’d have just smirked at Sam, but who knew?

We spent the dinner talking about her summer programs and what she wanted to do. Sam was smart. She was also probably a bit more focused than either Lexi or Dani had been at this age. Her guess was that she would eventually major in business, but it was early to say, and right now she was concentrating on cheer and Drama.

If she turned out anything like Jess — and she very well could — both cheer and Drama could, and would, make her a leader, and that in turn would open up all sorts of doors, whether in business or something else.

Her dad was still encouraging her to consider the law as a career. I could see Sam as a lawyer, definitely. She’d be good at it. There was no particular advantage to taking Debate over Drama there, either, so that wasn’t an issue.

Mind you, many debaters thought there was an advantage, but I’d seen nothing to bear that out.


We left before long and headed to Jasmine’s house, holding hands most of the way.

As before, Jas had made sure no one was out and about and that it felt like we were the only ones there. I was pretty sure Camille and Francis were actually out of the house — perhaps out to dinner, or to a party — and that Jas was holed up in her room, but who knew?

Once we were in the bedroom, Sam said, “Just in case — because I know it maybe matters — I’ll repeat: I’m not dating anyone right now seriously, the girl I fool around with the most knows I’m seeing a guy and is happy for me — but we’re not dating, really, anyway — and I haven’t been with a guy since well before Sadie Hawkins.”

I nodded. “Thanks. I would’ve taken that for granted, since you know the rules, but it’s still good to hear it.”

“So...?”

“This is your show,” I said, grinning. “That might mean for me to do everything, but I’m open to what you want.”

“What I want...” she said, stepping close, “is to get your clothes off.”

“Seems perfectly reasonable,” I said.

She undressed me, with my help, and I started undressing her a bit along the way. By the time I was naked, she had just her bra and panties on, and I took those off shortly after.

“Now ... um ... I think...” she said, then dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I was a bit startled. She bobbed her head just twice, then swallowed, her lips suddenly around the base of my cock. Her eyes, which were looking up at me, looked like she felt triumphant.

She held that position briefly, then pulled back, before starting to give me a slightly more sedate, but very enthusiastic, blowjob. I tried very hard to not compare, but this was the second unfamiliar blowjob I’d gotten very recently, after quite a while without anyone else to compare to, and Sam was a lot more practiced than Jess was. Their enthusiasm, however, was about equal.

It really didn’t take me that long before I said, “Very soon!”

Instead of doing what I expected (though I’m not sure of what that was), she pressed my cock back deep into her throat and let me cum that way. That was quite intense! It also seemed to make her quite happy.

After I’d stopped, she grinned and let me out of her throat, but kept licking and sucking a bit.

When she finished with that, I guided her to her feet, then kissed her deeply, before grinning and giving her a playful shove onto the bed.

“Whatcha gonna do?” she said, grinning.

“You look good enough to eat,” I said, growling.

“Mmm! Thought you’d never ask!” she said, spreading her legs.

I scooted between them, growled again, and then started licking. It’s not as if I could remember exactly what she tasted like, and tastes can change, but she tasted like ‘Sam’ as much as I could remember, and that was a very good thing.

I kept growling every so often and pretending to chew on her lips (which necessarily involved some very light actual chewing), all of which she seemed to love. The final sign of that was her grabbing my hair and pressing me down, and her hips up, and shaking wildly.

When she let go of my hair, I stayed with her, getting a few really odd sounds out of her before she (rather obviously) came a second time.

“Wow!” she said, giggling, tugging on my hair to get me to come up and kiss her. “I forgot how good you are at that!”

“Practice, practice, practice!” I said.

She snorted a bit, which was very cute, and just wrapped me up in her arms. We snuggled and kissed for a bit, her stroking my back, me playing with her hair and stroking her arm.

After a bit, she said, “There’s something poking at me and I’d rather it was poking at me a different way.”

“Whatever might that be?” I said.

She giggled. “You know very well!”

I got up and retrieved a condom, which she wanted to put on. Once that was taken care of, she grinned.

“Me on top!”

“Your wish is my command,” I said.

I laid back and she moved over me, teasing me with her pussy a bit before carefully guiding my cock into her. We both moaned at the sensation, and moaned more as she bottomed out, then started squirming her hips and moving up and down.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the bedroom door open. I was pretty sure I could guess, so I just went with it. The door closed, and then, sure enough, Jas appeared, a finger over her lips. She hesitated, clearly making sure I wasn’t going to be upset. That she thought I might be was more endearing than anything else, since I was sure she didn’t think I would be that upset.

I gave her the tiniest smile while trying to make Sam think it was for her. Sam, meanwhile, was going faster and faster, moaning.

Suddenly, there was a smack! Sam froze, then shook all over. I was surprised, pleased, and also suddenly trying to hold back myself. Her body was fairly persuasive, but I managed, despite all of the sensations rushing through me.

When she recovered, she whipped her head around.

“You!”

“Me!” Jas said, grinning.

“This was a surprise. I mean...”

Sam suddenly blushed a lot more.

“Less of a surprise than it was for me?” I said, playfully, wriggling my hips.

“Wait! You’re ... you didn’t? Oooh!” Sam said and started moving quickly.

“And ... no...” she panted out, “We ... planned ... that ... just ... later!”

“I never actually said it would be later,” Jas said, reaching around Sam and pinching her nipples.

“Fuck!” Sam said, shaking.

This time, I managed to cum almost simultaneously with Sam.

Sam collapsed into a hug, and stayed that way for a bit, while Jas scooted in next to us, kissing first me, then Sam, and alternating.

After just a bit, Sam grinned and said, “Get her!”

Jas blinked as Sam slithered down between her legs. I wrapped Jas up in my arms and held her as Sam started exploring.

“Oh!” Jas said, then “Ah! Fuck!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.