Photo and Painting Portal No. 41 - Private - Cover

Photo and Painting Portal No. 41 - Private

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Emma portals to a private place in one of Nils' paintings. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

“This is a nice one,” Emma said to Nils. She was perusing one of his sketch books.

Please Wait while image loads

“Just a little color pencil ditty,” Nils said. “Nothing special.”

“Well, I like it a lot,” Emma said. “It’s nice and light-hearted, but with mystery.”

“Mystery?” Nils questioned.

“Yeah, like whether to go up or down. And what’s that slippery stuff on the stairs?”

“Yeah, but the sign says—”

“Fuck the sign,” said Emma. “I’m portalling in. Maybe some of that lightness will rub off on me. My shoes don’t fit. My top doesn’t fit. My babies don’t fit. I’ve got to get out of myself. Help me up.”

“But you haven’t portalled in a while. Not since—”

Before Nils could compete his warning, Emma was on the other side of the barrier. She eyed the stairs up, hugged her bulging tummy, and took the stairs down. Nils held his breath. Safely at the bottom, Emma peeked around the corner. Then disappeared.

Not quite half an hour later she was back in the chair.

“So what was down there?” Nils asked.

“Nothing,” Emma said, a sly smile crossing her lips. “Nothing of any importance.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.