Jennifer: Birthday Party - Cover

Jennifer: Birthday Party

Copyright© 2022 by EazinAlong

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jennifer, our 22-year-old sex governess, is the featured attraction when 16-year-old Andrew Mansker invites four teenage friends to a birthday party. Andrew's mother, Amy, is the mistress(!) of ceremonies as Jennifer is disgraced in numerous ways while doing her best to satisfy five horny boys who are young, cute and full of cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   ENF  

“Now, boys, it’s shower time before pizza for supper,” Amy Mansker announced. “We’ll go outside to the showers at the pool.”

The shower bay near the pool had three waterfall shower heads and plenty of hot water, so it was the fastest way to clean five hungry boys.

Sarah, the 18-year-old maid, was there with a cart full of soap, shampoo, towels and other supplies. In the spirit of the moment, Sarah had shed her maid uniform and was wearing a sheer pool wrap. Her 34C tits and closely trimmed bush were apparent.

Amy and the boys walked out in a gaggle. As they approached, she was giving them instructions. “I know you’re hungry, but you need to be clean for tonight. So I’m going to watch you shower to be sure you clean yourselves very thoroughly.”

The 37-year-old mother sat in a deck chair facing the shower bay and didn’t pause before lifting her legs over the arms. She reached with both hands to pull her cunt lips apart. The boys stared at her wide-open beaver. Amy moved a finger to her clit and began rubbing.

“Get going, boys. Soap and water now,” she instructed.

The boys struggled to begin bathing without letting the masturbating mom out of sight. One fumbled the soap. Slowly they began to clean themselves.

Ms. Mansker was strumming her clit steadily while she watched the naked boys, each of whom was hard again. They were washing as quickly as they could so they could maximize the amount of time they stared at her.

The sight of five teenage cocks was more than she could stand, and Amy’s orgasm erupted. She let them witness her full glory. She came loudly and unabashedly while they watched.

When she recovered, she told the boys to rinse for supper.

Sarah led them to the sex den, where wine coolers in a retro Coca-Cola ice chest and pepperoni pizza by the Manskers’ chef were served.

On the television screen, three teenage girls were skinny dipping in the Manskers’ swimming pool. The video was a year old, and the girls were 14 when it was shot. Andrew Mansker recognized his sister, Brianna. He also recognize two of her friends. Only one of them -- a girl he knew as Jessica -- showed any signs of puberty in the video.

The girls were oblivious to being recorded. Brianna knew the cameras were there, but the other two girls didn’t know. The boys watched as the girls became increasingly affectionate toward each other at the pool. They were kissing like lovers and touching each other intimately.

The video dissolved into images from the sex den, and the girls were twisting and squirming together on one of the beds. Before long, one of the girls lowered her face between Brianna’s legs and began licking.

A three-girl sex orgy ensued, and the boys’ dicks were leaking as they ate pizza, drank wine coolers and watched child porn on screen. The girls licked each other continually. They sat on each other’s faces. They kissed. They did 69. They stuck fingers into each other’s love holes. And they came and came and came. Over and over. One of them was more subtle when she got off, but another howled every time. Brianna was in between, moaning, groaning and writhing when the pleasure waves slammed into her.

Once the boys were full of pizza, Sarah passed THC edibles as dessert and to heighten their sexual tension.

The girls on screen were flagging, and the screen dimmed. A door in the sex den opened, and 22-year-old Jen returned to the party. She wore a sheer body stocking with openings to expose her little tits and her cock-hungry pussy.

Despite spending time with her earlier, the boys stared at the vixen entering the room as if they’d never seen her. She looked like the most wanton and sex-hungry young woman on the planet, and they were desperately horny again.

Amy Mansker broke the silence with a rhetorical question. “You boys haven’t fucked her yet, have you?”

The MILF knew the answer, but she wanted to hear the need in their voices. They didn’t disappoint. She could tell that most of them were taking a second to process the implications of her question.

Jen stood demurely, looking at the boys as they stared at her. Their eyes were hungry and wanting. They barely knew her, but they wanted to use her.

Her pussy got wetter as she thought about it.

“You heard her say earlier that she hasn’t been fucked since my husband nailed her this morning, so I’d say her personal entertainment center needs some attention. How many of you boys have ever been in a gangbang?”

Virtual silence.

Jen knew it was the plan, but she still blushed and closed her eyes when she heard it. She was about to be a living, breathing sex doll for five boys that were young, cute and full of cum.

“Offer it to them, Jen,” Amy said. “Invite them to use your special hole.”

Jen lay back on one of the large beds, lifted her knees and spread her thighs. Her wet, desperate sex slot opened with a slurp. Some of her pubic hair was matted from her juices. She reached down with one hand and spread her lips to show her pink. Her clit was erect and wanting.

“Andrew is the birthday boy, so he gets to go first. The rest of you pull a playing card from the deck Sarah’s holding, and you can go from highest to lowest.

“After the first round, just wait your turn and then you can mount her again. But, boys, get this! In honor of Andrew’s birthday tomorrow, we want you to fuck this hot little slut 17 times before the night is over ... once for every year Andrew’s been on earth. Do you think you can do that?”

The boys responded with a resounding affirmation, and Andrew followed his beautiful, straining 5-inch circumcised dick toward his family’s sex governess so that he could be the first to empty his balls into her sex sheath.

Jen trembled to see Andrew moving on top of her; she was eager to be taken and to have a stiff male organ in her hidden place. She thrilled to feel him slide inside. She was ready for him to ride her and deposit his seed. Less than two minutes into their rut, her first orgasm began rolling up from her groin.

The penis pistoning in her pussy started what would become a countless series of orgasms while the boys used her throughout the evening. For several minutes, Andrew pleasured himself inside her. He groaned, lunged and shook while he ejaculated, spewing sex liquor as deeply as he could.

Justin was next. This would be his first sex with a female outside his family. He lost his virginity a year earlier, and he’d fucked nearly everyone from his grandmother to his little sister. But Jen’s was his first pussy that wasn’t a relative. Lubricated by Andrew’s spend, Justin slide in smoothly and began to pump.

Amy watched his bottom rise and fall while he gratified himself in Jen’s hole. His reminded her of a girl’s bottom, and she imagined sliding a lubricated finger into his rectum. Before she could act, the boy pushed hard and stopped. His body trembled, and Amy could see his balls twitching as he inseminated his conquest. Almost immediately, Jen began to moan and twist as another orgasm ripped through her body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.