Jennifer: Birthday Party - Cover

Jennifer: Birthday Party

Copyright© 2022 by EazinAlong

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jennifer, our 22-year-old sex governess, is the featured attraction when 16-year-old Andrew Mansker invites four teenage friends to a birthday party. Andrew's mother, Amy, is the mistress(!) of ceremonies as Jennifer is disgraced in numerous ways while doing her best to satisfy five horny boys who are young, cute and full of cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   ENF  

It was a crisp, clear Saturday morning as two limousines departed the Manskers’ remote estate. Each car was assigned two pickups.

Within an hour, the sedans were headed back to the mansion, each carrying two freshly scrubbed teenage boys bound for the birthday party of 16-year-old Andrew Mansker. Each boy had a gift wrapped in pretty paper and an overnight bag. They looked forward to a sleepover with their friend at his family’s mansion.

The boys had no idea what awaited.

They were 15 and 16 years old. One was virgin. One was from an incest family. All were perpetually horny teen boys. They’d been told not to masturbate for several days before the party, but that wasn’t entirely successful. Sometimes a boy feels compelled to reach down and stroke his magic pole until it erupts and relieves his tension.

The cars arrived at the Manskers’ front door a few minutes apart. Robert, the house manager, greeted each visitor in the driveway and grabbed the overnight bags.

At the front door, birthday boy Andrew and his 37-year-old mother greeted each guest with a big smile. But the sheer dress that barely hid her D-cup tits and her smooth pussy was the next clue for the boys that this would be an unusual birthday party.

The boys didn’t try to be subtle as they stared at Amy’s thinly veiled intimate areas. Their teenage cocks began to swell as they saw their friend’s mother dressed so provocatively. Amy felt a frisson of pleasure at the boys’ interest.

Andrew, who would turn 17 the next day, greeted his surprised friends as if nothing was unusual about his mother. It wasn’t long until everyone was inside, and Andrew led them to the den. Platters of sandwiches, baked beans and potato salad waited with wine coolers to drink.

Sarah, the Manskers’ beautiful 18-year-old maid, flitted about the room, supplying napkins, beverage refills, encouragement to eat heartily, and lots of eye candy. She was dressed more demurely than Amy Mansker, but her nipples tented her ruby-colored knit sweater, and her slacks fit her like a second skin. There was no visible panty line because ... well, she wasn’t wearing any.

The boys were feeling the first effects of the booze by the end of the meal, when Sarah began serving sweet treats straight from the Manskers’ favorite marijuana dispensary. Several of the boys stared at the braless 34C tits and hard nipples within her sweater when they reached for dessert.

Conversation was lively with topics ricocheting from sports to school to friendly taunting about girls, but the pace slowed as the wine coolers and the infused desserts began to take effect.

They perked up when Andrew’s mother returned in her revealing outfit.

“Boys, we have a special movie for you today,” she said. Gesturing to the theater-style seats with the best view of the large-screen television, she encouraged them to arrange themselves for a show.

Nearly tripping over themselves because they were staring at the sexy mother and slightly tipsy, the boys piled into the overstuffed recliners. Amy picked up the remote control and started a video.

It was quickly obvious that this wasn’t going to be Jumanji or Harry Potter.

The first scene showed a scantily clad young woman climbing into bed with a slightly older African-American who seemed to be sleeping. She snuggled behind him and gently woke him with caresses to his shoulder and kisses on the back of his neck.

Over the next 25 minutes, the couple’s foreplay progressed to full nudity and uninhibited copulation. The young woman sucked the BBC to life. The audience was squirming as boys attempted to make their erections more comfortable, and a few of them subtly massaged their groins as the lovemaking intensified.

Before the stud on screen could cum, he coaxed the young woman onto her back and began to go down on her. Finally, one of the guests recognized Robert, the house manager who’d greeted them when they arrived. “That’s the guy who carried our bags in,” he exclaimed.

“Took you long enough,” Andrew Mansker quietly ribbed his friend.

On screen, Robert expertly lapped and sucked at his partner’s sex, powering her through three orgasms before the man rose to take her.

“Jesus, what a dick,” said one of the boys when he saw Robert’s 10 inches of stiff manhood.

“That’ll split her in two,” said another.

But all of them, especially the virgin, were eager to see the young woman speared by the big cock. Their hearts pounded and minds raced as they watched the couple prepare to mate.

The young woman lifted her feet and spread her legs to present her pussy for the man’s pleasure. The camera moved in for a closeup of her wet, swollen sex as she offered it to the big Black cock.

The stud moved on his goal and aimed his leaking prick at the target. The young woman stared down at the huge lance that would pierce her. The man nudged it into her wet slot.

She stared at their union as Robert began to push. A blissful look crossed her face as the first few inches entered, but it changed to alarm as he went deeper. Her mouth hung open as her love tunnel was stretched more than ever before in her life.

Robert slowly sawed in and out while she adjusted to the invader that went deeper with each thrust. He was plowing new ground as he stretched her and fully embedded himself. She cried out as she finally received his full measure and his large ball sac bumped against her nether regions. She’d never been penetrated so deeply.

The five boys watching the video were mesmerized to see the young woman impaled on the huge dick. The camera closed in on her cunt as it stretched around the big invader.

After a moment’s discomfort adjusting to his size, a look of pleasure began to cross her face. Robert was watching her, and he took this as a signal to begin pumping.

The woman moaned as she was taken, the battering ram rearranging her abdominal organs every time Robert thrust into her. The thrill began to grow in her groin, and soon she was climbing to an orgasm.

To the delight of the boys watching the video, she moaned and rolled her head as her pussy was used. Her cries became more urgent each time the cock plunged in. She trembled and cried out as spasms wracked her body. She was cumming on the big dick. Robert didn’t miss a stroke, continuing to pump without mercy as she lost her mind to his penis.

She squeezed her little tits before cumming a second time and then pinched her hard nipples for a third orgasm as the truncheon stabbed in and out relentlessly.

The camera pulled back, and the man’s face tensed before a final lunge amplified by a long, loud groan while he ejaculated inside of his conquest. In the darkness of her sheath, he expelled his sexual liquor, taking his satisfaction in her private place.

Robert collapsed on top of her, holding most of his weight on his elbows to avoid crushing her while his cock continued to drain into her defiled channel. The two-backed beast floated on endorphins until Robert rose, withdrew his cock and knee walked up the bed to present it for the young woman to clean with her mouth. The video ended with a close-up of her pussy as semen trickled out.

Nervous murmurs broke the silence. Most of the boys were massaging their cocks through their pants when a second video started. They recognized the young woman from the first video and the scene -- the same room where they were sitting.

It was days later, and the young woman looked fresh and eager for what was about to happen. She was in the sex den, sprawled out on one of the king-size beds and wearing a t-shirt. Only. The camera peeked under the shirt to affirm that she was commando.

She gestured off camera for someone to join her. The three Mansker boys -- Andrew, 16; Brandon, 15; and Daniel, 14 -- walked into the scene and climbed onto the bed. All three were naked and erect.

“Whoa, dude!” one of Andrew’s party guests exclaimed. “Are you really going to...”

“Quiet,” another boy said as five pairs of eyes stared at the screen. Andrew had a starring role, but it was the first time he’d seen the video.

The young woman smoothly drew the t-shirt over her head, leaving her naked before the camera. Groping and kissing began quickly as three eager brothers used their training to arouse and seduce her.

The birthday party guests watched for 30 minutes as all manner of sucking and fucking transpired among the foursome on the screen. The most dramatic moment was a spit-roasting with Andrew behind the young woman while Brandon fucked her mouth. Daniel stroked himself until Brandon was finished and then took his place to use her mouth for his spend. Again, the video closed with a closeup on the woman’s leaking cunt.

Amy Mansker, the mother and hostess for the party, gently raised the room lights and smiled to herself to see every boy with a hand in his groin. She hoped none of them had cum yet.

The boys turned their heads toward her and followed her eyes. They were shocked to see the young woman from the videos standing behind them in the sex den. Her wrists and feet were attached to an X-cross (aka, St. Andrew’s Cross). She was wearing a white blouse, a black miniskirt and sensible heels. Her short hair was coiffed, and she wore a tiny bit of makeup, barely needing any owing to her natural beauty.

She stared into the distance while the horny boys stared at her. Amy Mansker had changed her clothes. Now she wore a shelf bra that presented her big hard nipples erotically and a black garter belt and stockings. Her shaved pussy was on brazen display.

“Boys, you’re already familiar with her on one level, but let me introduce you to Jennifer, our sex governess.”

“Hi,” they mumbled.

One by one, the guests introduced themselves.

Alex, 16, lost his virginity at age 12 to a girl the same age in her bed with her parents helping. It was his first real date, and it created a goal for every date to end with copulation. It didn’t always happen, but he’d become adept at persuading girls to spread for his 6-inch cut cock, and his reputation at school helped his chances. His parents arranged for him to secretly have a vasectomy at age 15 so he could fuck with abandon and not get a girl pregnant.

Logan, 16, was seduced by a 32-year-old neighbor when he was 14. He didn’t know it, but his mother arranged their assignation so that her son would be more confident with girls when he started dating. The woman was divorced, and he would visit her regularly until she got a better job and moved away. A few times, she let her 10-year-old daughter sit naked and watch to help the little girl learn about sex. Logan’s cock was the biggest at the party, measuring nearly 7 inches.

Justin, 15, had been sexually active with his family from the beginning of puberty. His first orgasm had been at the hand of his mother as she gently milked his 4-inch circumcised dick at bedtime one night. When he finished, she gathered his semen on her fingers and fed it to him, starting his fetish for eating sperm. He lost his virginity at 13 with his mother during a family reunion as dozens of relatives interrupted their family orgy to watch him copulate for the first time.

Nick, 15, was a virgin with girls, although he’d fooled around with boys on sleepovers several times. He didn’t think he was gay -- he really wanted to get it on with a girl sometime -- but he loved to suck cock and feel his friends spurting in his mouth for him to swallow. He and Andrew, the birthday boy, had done that on a sleepover at Nick’s house a few months ago, and that’s why Andrew invited him to the party. He knew Nick was a virgin and would appreciate a chance to change that. Nick was a late bloomer, and his cock was barely 4 inches long.

Birthday boy Andrews Mansker was the fifth.

Jen looked at the boys as they went around and told her their names. She didn’t know what to say under the circumstances except, “it’s nice to meet you.”

Amy strolled from the light switch to behind Jen. “Now, let me introduce you to Jennifer,” she said as she reached around Jen and began to unbutton her blouse.

“As you saw on the video, Jen loves sex. She loves sex with big-dicked Black men. She loves sex with women. She loves sex with girls and boys.”

A tinge of pink appeared in the cheeks of the 22-year-old sex governess, embarrassed to hear herself described in such frank terms.

“We don’t really know Jen’s limits because she’s not allowed to have any. Jen is our sexual submissive. That means she does anything we tell her to do. Isn’t that right, Jen?”

The young woman nodded bashfully.

The 37-year-old mother reached from behind Amy and finished unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled it apart, revealing Jen’s little tits. The boys stared at them. No matter their level of sexual experience, teenaged boys all love to look at titties.

“Aren’t Jen’s boobies delightful?” Amy said as she reached up to fondle them. “They’re not very big, but I think they are a perfect size. Jen, does it turn you on for me to play with your tits?”

Jen swallowed hard. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Is your pussy getting wet?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Boys, Jen was behind you the whole time you were watching her sex tapes. What did you think of them?”

Enthusiastic endorsements abounded, typified by “you’re hot.”

“Jen’s quite the little fuck slut, isn’t she?”

The boys agreed.

“When was your last fuck, Jen?” Amy continued to embarrass the 22-year-old sex governess with frank questions.

“This morning.”

“Who was it?”

“Your husband.”

“Good for him. A hot-to-trot girl like you needs to be fucked regularly,” Amy said. “Have you serviced anyone else today?”

Jen winced at the question. “The FedEx guy. Mr. Mansker made me suck him off in the front hallway.”

“Oh, good. Isn’t he cute? I’ve sucked him a time or two myself. I think he always arrives here with a hard-on,” Amy chuckled. “But he never leaves with one. Did anyone else see you suck him?”

“Yes, Sarah,” the 18-year-old maid. “Mr. Mansker had her stand and watch.”

“Excellent. Sarah has her own peccadilloes, and it’s good for her to see more normative sex occasionally,” the mother commented obliquely.

Amy continued to massage Jen’s breasts from behind as the conversation continued. She would occasionally roll Jen’s little nipples between her thumb and forefinger and pull on them.

“Now, boys, how many of you would like to see Jen’s hot little pussy?”

Almost in unison the boys endorsed the idea. Amy reached for a full-length zipper on the side of the skirt and pulled it down. The skirt fell away, and Jen stood before five horny teen boys wearing nothing but the wide-open blouse and her shoes. Amy combed her fingers through the young woman’s neatly trimmed bush.

“This is Jen’s entertainment center,” Amy teased. “Who was the first boy to fuck you, Jen?”

Amy knew the answer, but she also knew it would embarrass Jennifer to answer. “A boyfriend.”

“How old were you?”

“Fourteen.”

“And how old was he.”

“He was 14, too.”

“Did he take you bareback?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Weren’t you worried about getting pregnant?”

“No, my mother put me on birth control when I was 13.”

“I bet she knew you’d be spending a lot of time under horny boys. Did she?”

“Yes, ma’am. Once I was protected, she gave me permission to fuck whenever I was ready and whenever I wanted.”

“Where were you the first time you were taken?”

“In my bedroom.”

“Did your parents know?”

“Yes, my mother served breakfast after his first night with me. She made us stay naked while we ate. She said she wanted to see the cock that was fucking me and what it had done to me.”

“Did she see your genitals the morning after you spent the night fucking? Was your pussy leaking?”

Jen blushed. Pause. Eyes averted. “Yes,” she said shyly.

“How many times did he take you?”

“He stayed all weekend. I lost count.”

The fingers running through her bush were adding to Jen’s excitement as Ms. Mansker made her spill her sexual secrets. Finally, she delved a finger into Jen’s slit and tickled her clit. Jen lurched as the digit contacted her special button.

“Do you like to play with yourself, Jen?”

“Yes,” she confessed as her cheeks flushed.

“How old were you when you started?”

“Eleven.”

“Did you discover it on your own or did someone show you?”

“My mother showed me videos of other girls doing it.”

“Your mother was certainly open-minded, and we’re grateful for it.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Amy reached down to Jen’s groin and pulled the young woman’s sex lips apart, exposing her pink sex and her clit.

“What do you like to call your sex?”

“My pussy,” Jen whispered.

“Isn’t her pussy lovely, boys. And look how wet she is. Who can tell me what that means?”

Several chimed in with nearly the same answer. “It means she wants to be fucked,” one said.

“That’s right. Jen here seems to be wet nearly all of the time. Can you see how wet she is now?”

The boys readily agreed as they stared at her splayed, dripping sex.

“Would you like to feel her wetness?”

“Oh yeah,” the boys agreed.

“OK. One at a time you can come up and stick your fingers in her pussy. Andrew, you’re the birthday boy, so you go first.”

Andrew rose and walked to Jen. He extended his middle finger and inserted it into her sex hole. He pumped it in and out slowly, admiring abundant lubrication coating his finger. The other boys watched in fascination.

With Jen dying of embarrassment, Amy held her sex lips open as each boy, in turn, stuck a finger -- or two -- inside and pumped her a few times. Several commented about how wet she was, and she knew she was dripping. She was so turned on that she could have fucked a football team.

“She’s tighter than my mother,” Justin said.

After the final boy had explored Jen’s private place, Amy released the young woman’s sex lips and reached down to a table for a white, phallic appliance with an electrical cord.

“Who besides Andrew knows what this is?”

The boys stared silently. None knew an answer.

“This is a Hitachi Wand. It’s sold as a massager for aches and pains, but women and girls know it’s a great way to get off. I’ll show you how it works.”

Jen winced as she realized what was about to happen, but she was growing desperate for relief. She would eagerly suffer indignity in front of these horny teens to get an orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.