Educating Amber - Cover

Educating Amber

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After a stressful few years, Matt's business parter sends him away to his lakeside cabin to recuperate. Little does Matt know how much his life is about to change, and the changes start the day he finds Amber, a pretty redheaded girl trying to escape through his kitchen window. Matt has always had a thing for tall, slim redheads... [Trigger warning: there is discussion of child abuse as Amber explores her past, no graphic descriptions]

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Back home after dinner and more drinks, I made coffee while the girls got naked. Amber compared Alice’s and Nikki’s boobs, she couldn’t work out which she prefered, but she was in heaven whilst she tried to come to a decision.

“It’s like ice cream, I like chocolate ice cream and I like raspberry ripple, they’re totally different but I love them both,” she mused, “so can I say it’s a draw?”

“I’m happy to share the title of best boobs in the room with Nikki,” Alice cheered.

“Ahh, no. I have the best boobs,” Amber replied, “a perfect handful.”

“That’s us told,” Nikki laughed.

With the best boob competition decided, Nikki and Diane chatted about work, bringing me up to speed on gossip and offering me clues about future plans and how I’d be involved on the periphery.

“Jed values your knowledge, he wants you to have an oversight of all developments, just to make sure we’re doing stuff the right way,” Nikki assured me.

“And you’re both happy with what you’re doing?” I asked.

“You know, we expected to be tearing our hair out, sharing an office all day and our home at night,” Diane answered, “but it’s not like that, we’re so busy during the day we rarely have time to bicker, then in the evening we spend an hour over dinner comparing notes, helping each other out, then we don’t talk about work after that.”

“And you’ve both got the right mix of tasks?”

“Oh yes, absolutely. I’m way too bitchy to handle HR,” Diane replied.

“And I couldn’t do the marketing, I don’t have a creative brain like Diane.”

Soon Amber grew bored of work talk, she crawled on top of Diane, they kissed passionately.

“Oh my god,” Nikki gasped, “this really is like watching Diane kiss her teenage self. It’s so freakily hot. Can I kiss Matt please, Alice.”

“You can do anything you like to Matt while I’m in the room.”

Nikki didn’t need any more prompting, she pounced. Swinging herself across my lap, she straddled me and I got my first experience of her firm breasts pressing against my chest for a moment before she pulled back and removed my t-shirt. Now I got a proper taste of her breasts.

Amber is right, the same as Alice’s but different, a little firmer but still a wonderful skin on skin sensation.

Nikki brought her lips to mine, she kissed me, a light, chaste kiss at first, a little taste of lips before she came back for more, pressing them harder, forcing my lips apart as her tongue explored my mouth.

As we kissed, she ground her pussy against my jeans, an exquisite lap dance with the only music being the rhythmic moans from ourselves, Amber and Diane.

Alice walked over to our end of the sofa, “lift yourself up a little, Nikki,” she whispered.

Nikki responded, raising herself off me without breaking the seal on our lips.

Alice reached between Nikki’s legs, she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down before taking my cock in her mouth to get me ready for Nikki.

A few moments later and I was full hard, Alice held my cock as Nikki lowered herself, I easily slipped inside her hungry pussy and we both sighed.

Nikki started to ride my hard cock, she kissed my lips, my cheeks, every part of my face as she fucked me like her life depended on it.

While we screwed, Alice took my balls in her mouth, no-one had done that to me before, she used her tongue and cheeks to massage my balls for a minute or two before she pulled away. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she moved on to Nikki’s impressive backside.

I felt Nikki’s pussy squeeze me harder as Alice worked her tongue around Nikki’s arsehole, “ohh, that’s nice,” she sighed, “use a finger, I like it when Diane fingers my butt. Oh yes, that’s so nice, you can do two if you want. Oh shit Diane, you need to try this later, having both holes filled is heavenly.”

We rode on the sofa for a few more minutes until I felt I could hold back no longer, “I’m going to cum soon,” I gasped, “are you OK with that?”

Nikki jumped off me, clearly not OK with me cumming inside her. She squatted beside Alice and they posed like porn stars as I sprayed my load over both their faces, whereupon they commenced cleaning my spunk from each other’s face.

Afterwards we moved up to the bedroom, where Nikki and I made love again. Amber joined us this time, lying along Nikki’s body, her pussy available for Nikki, her lips ready to take my cock.

Alice was kneeling between Diane’s thighs, her tongue furiously working Diane’s pussy.

The noise in the room was utterly porographic, with Diane screaming through an almost constant orgasm, Amber moaning as Nikki tongued her ass and Nikki grunting as I slammed into her harder and harder.

“Cum on Amber’s face,” Nikki cried as she felt me nearing my orgasm.

I pulled out and Amber took me in her mouth, bringing me to orgasm in her own special way. She pulled back after my first spurt so I could cover her face, and did I cover it, the eroticism in the room had sent me into overdrive and poor Amber was dripping when I finished.

Which wasn’t a problem, as she soon had three gorgeous women cleaning her face like mother cats grooming their kittens.

Utterly spent, we slept like babies. Amber was in heaven lying between Nikki and Alice.

On Sunday we drove to Bowness and took the ferry across Windermere to Ambleside where we dropped into a great pub for lunch.

I ordered a sandwich platter for 5 and a pint of Guinness, Amber had coke, Alice, Nikki and Diane shared a bottle of Villa Maria Chardonnay. We took our drinks out to the garden and grabbed a table with a view of the lake.

“Who lives in that house on the island near where we got the boat?” Amber asked.

“It belongs to a very rich family,” Alice replied, “they bought it about 20 years ago and were unknown until they very stupidly lied to a judge.”

“Oh, what happened?”

“Their son got two speeding tickets in a day, they ignored the tickets when they arrived by post. They got a court summons and their lawyer, who is a notorious pain in the arse for finding technicalities to get rich people out of trouble, advised them to claim they didn’t get the speeding fines through the post. Obviously the prosecution lawyers checked up and the tracking information for both fines were showing as delivered on the same day.”

“So did they get into trouble?”

“They certainly did, the judge jailed the son and both parents for 3 months. If the son had paid the fines he would have got 6 points on his licence and a couple of £100 fines, but because they were dicks they ended up paying their lawyer tens of thousands and three months each in jail, and their son still got his 6 points and two £100 fines.”

“That’s so funny, why did they think they could get away with it?”

“I’m afraid some rich people are of the opinion that laws don’t apply to them, and I absolutely love it when they find out the hard way that they’re very wrong.”

After our lunch we had a walk up to the village and spent an hour wandering around the shops.

I think I’d pretty much decided I was going to take Jed’s offer, so we paid a visit to an outdoor clothing shop and I bought some sturdy walking boots for Amber and myself, along with a few sets of layered walking clothing, t-shirts, shirts, fleece, and waterproofs.

Add aluminium water bottles, compass, backpacks and a subscription to the Ordnance Survey map app for my phone and we were ready for whatever the landscape could throw at us.

We got the last ferry back to Bowness and Nikki drove us home, where they collected their clothes that were scattered around the lounge after last night.

“This isn’t goodbye,” Diane assured us, “it’s definitely au revoir, we will be back.”

“And we’ll come down to see you both, because if dad’s visiting the factory, I’m going to be coming with him.”

“I love how you call him dad sometimes, and Matt other times. He suits dad.”

“I’m learning to call Alice mum, she’s all grumpy about it, but she’s as good as a mum.”

“At least Matt’s old enough to be your dad, I was only about 13 when you were born.”

“Yeah, but it means I’ll have the sexiest mum in school.”

“Are you going to enrol at school?”

“I’ve not decided yet, I really think Matt could teach me everything I need to know, but if he’s starting a new career it won’t be fair to take up all his time. I’ll see what kind of vibes I get tomorrow.”

Alice pulled Amber into a hug, “and that’s all I ask.”

“If I do start school in September, I’ll be in Year 11, but I won’t have done any Year 10 work, so I’ll have to drop back a year.”

“Will you be OK with that?” I asked.

“If I like the school, then yeah, I’ll drop back a year. I want you both to be proud of me.”

“We’re already proud of you,” Alice and I replied in unison.

We said our goodbyes to Nikki and Diane, Amber kissed Nikki and then ran around to the passenger side and kissed Diane.

“Let us know what you decide to do tomorrow!” Nikki shouted as she drove out of the gate.

The next morning Alice set out before 7 o’clock, she wanted to be in the office early to get some work done before meeting us at the school at 10 o’clock.

Amber was reluctant to get up, nervous about the meeting.

“Why are you nervous, there’s no pressure on you at all.”

“What if the headmistress is angry with me for not going to school?”

“I’m sure she won’t be angry, she’ll be very understanding about your situation. Besides, if she’s nasty we’ll leave the office and never return.”

“You’d do that?”

“Your happiness is the most important thing for me, if you don’t like this school we’ll find you another. Or we’ll look at home tutoring to cover the basics.”

“What should I wear today?”

“Something smart, so nothing like that t-shirt you were wearing yesterday.”

“Don’t you like my Chilling Adventures of Sabrina t-shirt?”

“I love it, but not really suitable for a meeting with the headmistress.”

I went downstairs to make breakfast, leaving Amber to get ready without any pressure from me. I was just about to pour egg into the frying pan to make her an omelette when I heard footsteps on the stairs.

“Is this OK?” she asked uncertainly.

I looked up from the stove, she was wearing a white blouse and a blue skirt, with a pair of black hi-top All Stars.

“It’s perfect, I don’t remember you having a white blouse.”

“It’s one of mum’s work blouses, she left it here last week, I washed and ironed it ready for her to take it home, but she doesn’t need to now.”

“It fits you well, how does Alice even fasten the buttons?”

“She won’t be able to anymore, I’ve put a few stitches in the back to make it smaller.”

I walked around to look at her back, she’d done a good job, it was very neat.

“You’ve done a great job, where did you learn how to do that?”

“I taught myself off YouTube. I used to have to mend a lot of my clothes, mum wasn’t big on buying me new ones if they got ripped.”

“Is that one of Alice’s skirts?”

“No, this is my old school skirt, it’s a bit tight, so I’ll need a new one for September.”

“You’ll have new everything, don’t worry about that.”

We had plenty of time, so Amber decided we’d walk to school. It’s a little over three miles, so not something she’ll do from September. She can choose to ride her bike, or I’ll drive her in.

After we’d signed in at reception, we were shown to a small waiting area. Alice messaged that she was running late, but it wasn’t a problem, as the Head was also running late.

Amber started to fidget, her earlier nerves returning as we waited. I held her hand, calming her down a little.

“What school do you go to at the moment?” the receptionist asked as she brought us mugs of tea.

“Nowhere right now,” Amber replied, her voice steadier than her hand, “I used to go to school in Manchester, but then we moved up here a few months ago and my parents weren’t interested in finding me a new school.”

“Your parents have changed their minds now I see.”

“Ahh, Matt’s my new dad, my old dad is in prison and my old mum ran away to Spain, so Matt and Alice are helping me to sort my life out.”

“Ahh I see, the best family isn’t always the one we’re born into, it’s the one that finds us when we need them.”

Alice dashed through the door, apologising for being late.

“Ahh, DS Parsons, so good to see you again, who are you meeting today?”

“Hi Janine, I’m meeting Mrs Winters with my family.”

“Oh, I am so sorry, I hadn’t connected you with the Alice that Amber just mentioned.”

“It’s Ok Janine, we’re only just making things official,” she replied, taking a seat on Amber’s other side and holding her hand, “you look very smart Amber, I’m so proud of you.”

“Err, I might have stolen one of your blouses and altered it so it fits me. I’ll take the stitches out later so you can still fit your big boobs in it.”

“It’s OK,” Alice laughed, “you can keep it.”

Five minutes later Mrs Winters came bustling down the corridor, “I’m so sorry everybody, one of the Year 8 girls decided to lock everyone out of the classroom and jam the door closed with a door wedge. Kind of a hostage situation, but without hostages. One of the site team had to climb in through the window to open the door. All sorted now and the class are inside their classroom.”

“Does this happen often?” Amber asked.

“It’s never happened before, so don’t let it put you off, come, let’s have a chat in my office.”

We followed Mrs Winters into her office, where she directed us to sit around a large meeting table.

“So, I’m Jane Winters, the Head Teacher, why don’t you tell me a bit about yourself, Amber.”

“Err, well, I’m Amber Watts, I’m 15, and I live with Matt and Alice out by the lake.”

“How long have you lived here?”

“On and off for ages, all my life I think. My dad, not Matt, my biological dad, bought a house in the village and we used to come up a few times a year, then we’d spend longer up here than down in Withington, until I think we moved here permanently in January. There was no formal decision, mum and dad didn’t suddenly say, pack your stuff we’re moving, so I don’t know why they decided we were staying.”

“So they didn’t think to enrol you in a school now you were here permanently?”

“They didn’t really think about me at all, I always got the feeling I was in the way, so I decided to remove myself from their presence. For years I’ve had a hideaway in the woods by the lake. I used to spend the odd night there, this time I moved into the tent and only went home for food and to wash my clothes.”

“And what happened to your parents, if you’re now living with Matt and DS Parsons?”

“Mmm, my dad is in prison awaiting trial for some shit I don’t want to talk about. Ahh, sorry about swearing there...”

“No matter, and your mother?”

“She ran away to Spain after he was arrested.”

“We’re currently working out whether to apply to have her extradited,” Alice added, “or we might just wait for her to be deported. I say we, I was working on Amber’s dad’s case, that’s where I met Amber and Matt, now due to the type and severity of the charges against Derek, we’ve handed everything over to the National Crime Agency.”

“So, where does Matt come in?”

“I moved to the area in March, my business partner loaned me his cabin for a while, so I could recuperate after a stressful few years. I came across Amber when she was trying to escape through my kitchen window...”

“Err, the cabin had been empty for ages,” Amber continued, “I used to sleep in there when the weather was really bad, and use the bathroom. That day I’d gone to see if there was any dried food I could take as I was really hungry.”

“Normally one would call the police in such a situation.”

“There’s no phone line at the cabin, or mobile signal. Anyway, I’d not spoken to anyone in ages, so I wanted to hear Amber’s story. We became friends pretty much straight away, and I let her stay in my spare room.

“A few weeks after we met we found out Derek had been arrested when I took Amber home to collect more clothes, so we went to the police station to find out what was going on, and we met Alice.”

“Amber touched my heart straight away,” Alice continued, “she’s like human catnip you know, you just can’t resist her charms. Well, maybe her parents could, but the less said about them the better. I grew close to them both during our regular meetings as we carried out further enquiries into Derek’s activities.”

“Regarding these ‘activities’ you mention. Is there anything that will impact Amber in the future?”

“I’ve given video evidence about what he did to me when I was younger, so I don’t need to go to court.”

“He did something to you?”

“He molested Amber when she was 11. Both Derek and Melody, her mother, essentially blamed Amber for the assault as it’s a crime to be pretty. This is the incident that prompted Amber to spend less and less time at home.”

“Is this why he’s been arrested now?”

“No, he’s committed something far worse which we can’t go into right now. I think what’s most important at the moment is we get Amber back into a stable routine, which means finding her a school place. I’d prefer that place to be here as it’s handy, I can drop her off on the way into work, Matt can pick her up...”

“Or I could come on my bike,” Amber offered.

“You said you’re 15, Amber.”

“Yes, I’m Year 10 at the moment, I’ll be in Year 11 in September. I realise this is awkward, as I’ve only attended about 10 days in school this year, and my current school has probably expelled me by now. I’m happy to restart Year 10 in September.”

“Can you tell me what school you attended, so we can get your file.”

“My file will be really bad,” Amber replied, cringing, “I wasn’t naughty, well, I never locked everyone out of my class at least, but I didn’t go to lessons much, and I might have sworn at teachers, and I once beat up a boy who was nasty to my best friend.”

“It’s OK Amber, we’ve got a space for you, I’m happy for you to start in September. I’m also happy to drop your last school’s behaviour log in the shredder. I want you to think of this as a fresh start, no bad reputation following you that you have to live up to. Would that be OK?”

“Oh yes,” Amber replied brightly, “thank you.”

“I’m going to give you a bit of advice, so you can avoid the biggest mistake children make when changing schools in situations like yours.

“Be very careful about what you tell your new friends. Don’t mention your father or mother, don’t tell anyone you were assaulted, and don’t talk about bad things you’ve done in the past. Once your peers find out you were a troublemaker in the past, you’ll soon find yourself under pressure to be a troublemaker once more.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t say I was a troublemaker, Mrs Winters.”

“I’m sure you weren’t, I was just using it as an example. Now, let’s get your paperwork filled in. I know your first name and surname, do you have any middle names?”

“Amber Alexis Watts is my full name.”

“And what name do you want to be known by? A good way to make a break from the past is to change your name. We’ll have to keep your legal name on file, but you can choose a different name for use in the school register.”

Amber looked at me, then at Alice, she pondered for a moment before replying with, “Amber Peters I think.”

Alice gave Amber’s knee a squeeze, “solid choice Amber, I may use that surname soon.”

“Brilliant, I need to fill in lots of boring forms with Matt and Alice, so why don’t you go see Janine, she’ll find someone to give you a tour of the school. I also need you to sit a couple of tests to give us a picture of how clever you are.”

“Do I have to?”

“I’m afraid so, the other option is for me to read through your full file from your last school to get clues about what the teachers thought of you.”

“Ahh, in that case, show me the test.”

“The test will take about 90 minutes,” the Head told us after Amber had left the office, “it’ll be lunch time when she finishes, so we’ll introduce her to some of the nicer kids she’ll be with next year, she can join them for lunch. Why don’t you pick her up at about 1:30?”

“That’s great, thank you so much,” Alice replied, shaking her hand as we left the office.

“She’ll be OK there I think.”

“Yeah, she will,” Alice replied as we walked from the school to the police station, “it’s nice she has a chance to use your name. It’s also nice that they’re giving her a completely fresh start, no preconceptions. What she said is so important, the kids will turn on Amber in a heartbeat if they find out what her dad did.”

“Amber’s a bright girl, she’s also very good at telling convincing little lies when the need arises.”

“Has she told me any fibs?”

“Only a few when we first met you, mostly to cover up the reason she was living with me.”

“I can totally understand that,” Alice replied.

“She didn’t completely trust you when you visited us that first time, she walked a very strange path to her tent, and came back a different way, so you wouldn’t find it again. Your reaction to the tent, and the chatting immediately afterwards sealed the deal, she trusted you implicitly from that point onwards.”

“She’s a smart girl.”

I signed in at the front desk in the police station and we walked through to Alice’s office. I checked my phone, no signal again.

“Can we use your phone to call Jed, my mobile doesn’t work in here.”

“Yeah, that’s a problem here, there’s a lot of metal support beams and they seem to eat all the radio waves, our WiFi is rubbish as well.”

I put the phone on speaker and dialled Jed’s mobile, he answered on the fifth ring.

“Hello, Jed Morris speaking.”

“Hey Jed, it’s Matt.”

“Hey Matt, I don’t recognise this number.”

“I’m calling from the police station.”

“Ahh shit, do you need a lawyer,” Jed laughed.

“I’m calling from my girlfriend’s office.”

“So Nikki wasn’t lying, you have found someone. I knew sending you up there would do you a power of good.”

“And on the subject of getting me out of the way...”

“Yes, we need a chat, can we do this by zoom?”

Alice gave Jed her details and a few minutes later Jed got his first look at Alice, or I thought it was.

“Ahh, I recognise you,” he said as we were connected.

“And I recognise you Gerald Morris.”

“Am I missing something?”

“You are, I’m guessing Jed never told you about the time he was arrested for being drunk and disorderly.”

“He most certainly didn’t,” I laughed, “was it enough to get him disqualified from being a director?”

“I’m afraid not, but he used such colourful language in front of a lady,” Alice replied coyly, “I hope you’re ashamed of yourself, Gerald.”

“I repent the error of my ways on a daily basis.”

“So, now we know each other, tell me why you want to own 75% of the company.”

“I don’t want to own 75%, I want to own the same as you Matt. I’m using company money to buy half of your shares, and half of mine.”

“What are you going to do with them?”

“I’m making Nikki and Diane partners for a start, Nikki will be HR and Manufacturing Director, Diane will have your old title of Operations Director. I’m giving each of them 12.5%. You’re becoming a non-executive director with complete oversight of the whole company. Nikki will have told you the daily rate, and the number of days I think you’ll work.”

“You can give the numbers Jed, Alice needs to know everything if she’s moving in.”

“Diane mentioned you had a daughter now as well, is the cabin going to be big enough?”

“Two bedrooms will be fine for now, thanks.”

“I’ve just ordered a similar place in the Cotswolds, Melanie has decided the Lake District is too cold. It takes about a week to build a cabin, so think about getting something bigger, with a hot tub, you need a hot tub and a third bedroom if Nikki and Diane are going to be regular visitors.”

“I’ll think about it, thanks. So, you’re giving Nikki and Diane 12.5% each, what about the other 25%, who’s getting those shares?”

“The rest of the staff, as a reward for everyone’s hard work I’m putting the remaining 25% in a pool for all staff. Whatever dividend we pay ourselves, Nikki and Diane will get the same amount between them, and the other 90 or so staff will get the same amount shared pro rata. As HR director, Nikki’s first big job will be working out how much to pay everyone from April’s profit statement.”

“How much is there to share out?”

“A little over £8 million. We made our biggest ever profit, and it’s mostly down to you Matt. I know you probably feel I’m pushing you out, but I’m not, I saw you were heading down the same hole I fell down, and you wouldn’t have anyone strong enough to pick you up again like I did.”

“Thanks Jed, I did swear a bit when Nikki told me, but now we’ve spoken I appreciate your honesty.”

“OK, so here’s the full package. I’ve spoken to our accountants and an independent firm of stock brokers and they valued the company at £122 million, so you currently own £61 million. The company will buy 50% of your shares for £30.5 million, does that seem fair?”

“That’s more than I thought, so yeah, it’s fair.”

“I’ve been advised to pay you a retainer, this retainer will be paid annually whether you do any work or not, and it’s there to stop you working for or setting up a rival company. The recommended retainer is £25k, does that sound OK?”

“I have no intention of setting up a rival company, Amber has suggested I go into teaching, so I’ll be training kids who may set up rival companies.”

“That’s OK, I just don’t want you as a competitor. I’ve checked similar sized companies, and they pay their Non-Executive Directors in the range of £50 to £60k a year, so with an expectation you’ll work 50 days a year including monthly board meetings, and considering your retainer, I’m going for the lower end, you’ll be paid £1,000 per day. Is that fair?”

“It’s more than fair, a lot more. I’ll do the directorship for just the retainer.”

“You’ll be worth it Matt, I couldn’t get your expertise from a consultant. Obviously you get to keep the cabin, and the Land Rover.”

“Actually, you can have the Land Rover back, now I’ve heard how rich I’m about to be, I’m tempted to buy a Range Rover like Nikki was driving over the weekend.”

“It’s nice, isn’t it. I’m sure the girls think it’s their company car, they’ve not given me the keys back yet.”

Alice tapped her watch, nearly 1:30pm.

“Listen Jed, we’ve got to go and collect Amber, she’s enrolling at the school here. Let me know what day you’re free and I’ll bring Amber and Alice down to see the factory.”

“I need to meet with the National Crime Agency guys in Manchester tomorrow for an update about Amber’s dad, so we could all go down in a comfy police car rather than the rattlely Land Rover.”

We watched as Jed scrolled through his phone, “I’m free after 2pm tomorrow, so that’s perfect.”

“I take it you’ve agreed to sell your shares,” Alice asked as we walked back to the school.

“Ha, I don’t actually think I agreed to anything. Anyway, I can sign stuff tomorrow.”

“So you’re selling up and staying here?”

“Yep.”

Alice stopped walking suddenly, pulling me to a halt.

“Are you OK with that?” I asked, confused.

Alice checked the pavement, then she got down on one knee, “Matt, I know we’ve not known each other long, but I feel a kinship with you that I’ve never felt before. I want to be with you forever, and more than that, I want to be a family. Will you marry me?”

“Ahh, well, I wasn’t expecting this.”

“I’ve been dropping hints,” Alice smiled.

“Yes! Of course I’ll marry you.”

We were walking past an antiques shop with a lot of jewellery in the window.

“Come with me,” I said, “let’s make this official.”

Inside the shop was full to bursting with furniture, clothes, books, CDs, and a lot of jewellery.

“Hello, can I help you?” came a voice from the back of the shop.

“I hope so,” I replied, “we’ve just got engaged, and now we need a ring.”

“Ahh, you normally buy the ring first.”

“I would have, but it wasn’t me doing the asking.”

“And it seemed presumptuous to buy myself a ring,” Alice added.

“Isn’t that grand,” the proprietor replied after she finally worked her way to the counter, “why don’t you see what size you are and I’ll show you what we’ve got to fit,” she added, dropping a ring sizer on the counter.

“I think I’m a K,” Alice said as she selected K from the bundle of rings on the sizer, “oh, too tight, I must be an L. Yep, that fits.”

“Here’s all my engagement rings, they’re roughly in size order.”

Alice ran her finger along the labels until she came to L, she had five to choose from, four gold, one silver. I could tell which one she wanted, it had a large cushion cut ruby surrounded by a dozen small diamonds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.