Educating Amber - Cover

Educating Amber

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After a stressful few years, Matt's business parter sends him away to his lakeside cabin to recuperate. Little does Matt know how much his life is about to change, and the changes start the day he finds Amber, a pretty redheaded girl trying to escape through his kitchen window. Matt has always had a thing for tall, slim redheads... [Trigger warning: there is discussion of child abuse as Amber explores her past, no graphic descriptions]

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“You know something?” Amber asked later as we walked back to the cabin.

“I don’t know until you tell me what I should know.”

“Well, all those religious groups who frown upon masturbation, they don’t know what they’re talking about. I learnt so much about my body and what makes me feel nice when I was playing with myself while reading Gemma’s books. All that knowledge came in handy while we were making love. Once I got used to the feel of you inside, I knew what to do to make everything feel better. Like when I was on top I knew where to rub myself to enhance my pleasure, I knew that if I leaned forwards I could do this wiggle thing that did amazing things to my clit. And I bet all those things made everything better for you.”

“Well, the wiggle thing certainly made it hard to concentrate on keeping things slow and steady so I could hold on until sunrise, which is a good thing before you get upset. That was very special sex.”

“I know it was my first time and everything, but do I have the potential to be good at sex.”

I stopped walking, pulling Amber back and into a solid hug, “everything about our time together has been amazingly special, and that hour we just spent making love, that was the icing on the cake, and the cherry on top all rolled into one. If you get any better I might explode.”

Amber thought for a moment, then she kissed me on the nose and we walked on.

“Have you ever taken a girl’s cherry before?” she asked as we walked past the rear of the cabin and on towards the lake visitor centre, where I’d promised her a full English breakfast.

“I was thinking about this that first night, I don’t think I have.”

“What about when you were at school?”

“Ahh, definitely not, both girls I went with at school were much more experienced than I was.”

We were too early for the cafe at the visitor’s centre, Amber’s body clock told us it was before 8 o’clock and the cafe didn’t open until 9 o’clock, so we walked on, there’s a roadside diner two miles away.

“Who took your cherry, Matt, was it one of the girls at school?”

“Ahh, not Emily or Ashley.”

“You remember your old girlfriend’s names, that’s lovely.”

“I bet you can’t guess what colour hair they had.”

“Oh shit,” she laughed, “really! Do you only go with redheads?”

“It seems that way, yes. I can’t help it, you’re all so beautiful. Anyway, my cherry. Do you really want to hear this?”

“Oh man, do I ever want to hear this story.”

“So, we were on holiday, me, mum, dad, my younger sister Francis and my mum’s sister Auntie Mary, staying in a caravan at Southport. Mum, dad and Francis had gone to Liverpool to buy her a new dress, because we were going to a dance that night...”

“How old were you?”

“I was 14. Auntie Mary took me to the beach. I was a teenager, I really wasn’t interested in lying around sunbathing, so we went to an arcade, we played the penny falls games, you know the ones?”

“Yeah, I love those, but they’re mostly 2p and 10p now.”

“That’s inflation for you. So we had this competition between me and auntie, who could make £1 last the longest, and we started getting really competitive. At one point I was down to about 20p when I won big, loads of pennies dropped, well over a pound.

“Auntie Mary was really excited by my win and she kissed me on the lips. We were both shocked, then she looked around and kissed me again, properly this time. 22 years later I can remember the scene vividly, I can hear the music playing, the sound of people playing fruit machines around me, and I can remember the feel of Auntie Mary’s lips on mine, the feel of her hand in my hair, I can smell her CK One, I can taste the gum she was chewing so I wouldn’t know she’d sneaked a cigarette outside.”

I opened my eyes, Amber was looking at me, awed, “how old was she?”

“She’s much younger than my mum, I think she was about 25.”

“Was she pretty?”

“I’ll give you one guess...”

“Ahh, tall, slim, 32B, nice bum, short red hair.”

“Hahaha, wrong, all wrong,” I laughed.

“Really! Was she blonde?”

“No, tall, slim, 32B, nice bum, long red hair.”

Amber slapped me for being a tease and we walked on.

“So, when did you do it?”

“After we’d both spent up, I won, my original pound lasted longer than hers, we went back to the caravan. We knew mum and dad would be away for a while longer. Mary put the radio on and she poured me one of dad’s beers, she was trying to seduce me although I didn’t realise it just then. She slipped into her bedroom, have you ever stayed in a holiday park caravan?”

“I don’t think so, one of those long green ones that aren’t really proper caravans?”

“Yeah, that’s the thing. This one had three bedrooms and they were all tiny. I shared one with Francis, we had two narrow single beds with about 6 inches between each bed, Mary had a room on her own with a regular sized single bed. She came out a couple of minutes later just wearing her bra and panties, she sat next to me and took a drink of my beer, then she started to rub my leg, leaning in and kissing me again.

“About 5 minutes later I was worked-up enough that when she went to her room again I followed blindly behind. She virtually tore my clothes off, I was erect, although like Jerod I wasn’t very impressively hung. Mary gave me a blow job, I was no kind of blow job judge at that time, but from memory she knew exactly what she was doing, and all too quickly I came in her mouth.

“The beauty of a teenage boy’s cock is that they don’t take very long to spring back into action, which was handy, because Mary pushed me onto the bed before I’d even got my breath back, she straddled me and rode me like you did, once again I didn’t last long...”

“Was it fun, was Mary a good lover?”

“She knew what she was doing and knew how to get herself off. We both had fun, she must have, because we did it again after we’d had another of dad’s beers. The second time was a risk, as time was getting short. We heard the car as we were getting dressed.”

“That’s lucky.”

“Yeah, it was. Mary was either super horny or she enjoyed what we were doing, because we had sex a few more times that holiday, and a few times afterwards when she was babysitting.”

“You did it with your sister in the house!”

“Yeah, that was part of the fun, the chance we might get caught.”

“You know when you started this story and mentioned your sister I thought she’d taken your cherry.”

“Oh no, although she fits the profile. We did kiss a few times, when she wanted to practise before her first date, like you did.”

“You snogged your sister!”

“Yeah, I reckon it happens a lot in close families, Francis and me were good friends when we were kids, it was only natural for her to use her older brother to practise kissing.”

“So, is your early lust for Auntie Mary and Francis the reason you love redheads?”

“Yeah, of course it is.”

“When was the last time you slept with Auntie Mary?”

“A few years ago, while I was still with Morgan, she was in town and Morgan was away, so we went out for a few drinks and talked about old times.”

“Was she single?”

“Mary? No, she’s been married for a good few years, she’s got a couple of kids now.”

“So you slept with a married woman whilst you were still living with Morgan?”

“When you put it like that it sounds bad.”

“I don’t think it’s bad, it shows how much you love Auntie Mary, the woman who took your cherry. Besides, I don’t think you really loved Morgan or you’d have tried to keep her rather than letting her run away when you needed her most to comfort you while you were going through a lot of stress at work.”

I stopped walking and looked at Amber, my admiration for this odd girl growing by the minute.

“You just psychoanalysed me while I told you a story about losing my virginity!”

“Am I wrong?”

“No, you’re not, and I hadn’t realised that before now. Thank you Amber, you can have extra fried bread with your breakfast for that.”

Amber’s eyes lit up when her breakfast arrived, two eggs, two sausages, a small pile of bacon, black pudding, baked beans, mushrooms, and, as promised, a couple of slices of fried bread, a big mug of tea to wash it all down.

“This is the most food I’ve ever seen on one plate, can you help me?”

“I will if you can’t finish it, see how you manage without my help, I bet you can finish it, you’ve had a lot of exercise this morning.”

“We both have,” she giggled before spearing a few mushrooms and a piece of sausage.

I watched Amber eat, fascinated by how she managed to clear the plate then ask for extra toast to mop up the egg yolk and beans.

“It’s a good job I’m not hungry,” I told her, “you’ve polished off the whole plate.”

Amber licked her lips, “that was amazing, a bit greasy, but so tasty.”

“Do you want a refill love,” the waitress asked as she hovered over Amber with a big teapot.

“Oh, yes please, it’s nice tea.”

The waitress filled both our mugs before moving to the next table.

“Can I ask you something, Matt?”

“Ask me anything you like.”

“OK, imagine whatever you’re planning works, and somehow I’m able to come to your house when you return to Didsbury.”

“OK, that’s what we’re hoping will happen, I don’t want you having to live with your dad.”

“So, your Auntie Mary phones up, she’s at a loose end and is wondering if you’d like to relive old times. What would you do?”

“Ooohhh, now that’s a naughty question,” I smiled. “Well, we’ve already established I didn’t love Morgan when I slept with Mary last time, and that’s not the case now.”

“You love Mary though, don’t you?”

I thought for a while, I think I always had loved Mary, even before she seduced me. The nights she came over to babysit Francis and I were always exciting.

“Yes, I love Mary. I wouldn’t want to cheat on you though, that’s not something I’d be willing to do.”

“What if I wanted you to sleep with Mary, and maybe watch, or join in? I’m still wondering about whether I like girls, I can’t deny Leanne makes my pussy tingle like you do.”

I drank some more tea while I thought about Amber’s question. How did this perfect girl arrive in my life?

“OK...” I replied at last, when I was sure I could talk properly once more, “you know how I said Liz and Morgan wouldn’t do a few things I’d like to try?”

“Like anal!” Amber whispered.

“Yes, that, so another thing I would have liked to try with them is bringing someone else into the action.”

“You mean you wanted to sleep with Morgan and Mary at the same time...” Amber replied, as incisive as ever.

“Not specifically Mary, there was one person at work who was making moves when I was still living with Liz. I didn’t want to cheat on Liz, but I also wanted to sleep with April. I asked Liz how she felt about sleeping with a girl and she flat out refused, no way Jose, she did not want to sleep with a girl, so I never got my chance with April.”

“So because Liz refused, you lost your chance with April, that’s so sad.”

“Yeah, she left the company a little later, so I lost my chance forever.”

“Was April a redhead?”

“Ahh, no, she’s an exception, she was blonde, with decent sized boobs as well, totally against my type. She was a really interesting character though, very unusual, quite direct, amazing green eyes.”

“What about Morgan?”

“Ahh yes, that was Mary. I’d hoped to sleep with them both. Morgan suspected I was seeing Mary while she was away...”

“You did it a few times?” Amber asked, excited.

“Yes, for a while Mary’s family lived quite local to my flat in Didsbury, so we may have met up a few times while her husband was at work and her kids at school.”

“So you thought you’d share your good fortune with Morgan?”

“That’s one way of putting it,” I smiled, “again, Morgan wasn’t interested in sleeping with a woman. She’d met Mary a few times and they didn’t get on.”

“Because she was jealous.”

“Probably.”

Amber put her hand on mine, she looked into my eyes, “anyway, if you ever want to bring Mary back once in a while, or anyone else, I’m open to joining in.”

“I’m not sure what I did to deserve you, Amber.”

“You were nice to me when we met.”

“Even so, you appeared in my life and suddenly everything is better, are you a genie?”

“Oh, I wish I was, it would be so much fun granting wishes for people.”

After our second mug of tea we walked back to the cabin, Amber probed me about every single girlfriend I’d slept with, and we found two blondes in my past, apart from April who we agreed didn’t count as I’d not slept with her.

Back at the cabin Amber threw all her dirty clothes, along with my laundry, into the washing machine whilst I set up my MacBook on the table so she could start on retyping the manual.

I pulled the USB stick of files we’d copied from Derek’s laptop out of my pocket and plugged it into a port on the side of my MacBook. I ran a virus scan first, it was clean. I didn’t want the files on my work computer, so I popped the stick back in my pocket, we could watch the films later.

I then remembered the carrier bag in the Land Rover, “don’t start the washing machine yet, I’ll grab the bag of clothes from the car,” I shouted as I walked to the door.

“The clothes you brought from home smell of smoke, you might as well wash them all.”

“If I wash them all I’ll have nothing to wear until they’re dry.”

“You could borrow a couple of my shirts, you looked really good in the one you borrowed yesterday.”

“That would be nice, thank you,” she replied as I tipped the bag onto the kitchen counter, “oh, the magazines, I forgot about these. Let me put the washing on then I’ll see if Agatha is in any of these.”

I picked up the magazines as she piled her t-shirts into the machine. I leafed through the pile while she poured laundry liquid and conditioner into the drawer, 6 magazines and whilst I can’t claim to be a connoisseur of Scandinavian hard core magazines, I have seen a few and I’m familiar with the famous titles, but these titles meant nothing to me, some were in English, like Lolita Encounters, some were in Danish or Swedish, but at a glance all the titles related to young girls.

Amber placed two mugs of tea on the table and took the magazines out of my hands.

“You know these magazines are probably illegal,” I told her.

“Why?”

“Because it’s illegal for anyone under 18 to appear in pornography.”

“Oh really, that’s weird, if it’s OK for 16 year olds to have sex, why can’t they be filmed having sex?”

“That’s a good point, but sometimes the girls in these books are even younger.”

“Ahh, OK. What do you want to do?”

“Let’s look through them, if there’s anything really gross, like very young kids, or sick stuff we’ll burn those pages.”

“OK,” Amber replied, pulling her chair closer to mine.

The magazines were all the same size, roughly A5, printed on glossy paper. Some had plain coloured covers with a stylised pencil drawing of a woman with her legs spread showing a hairy pussy, others had photographs on the covers, the photos were either simple posed girls showing their breasts, others had hardcore photos, either or oral or anal sex.

Amber selected the first one, this had a plain red cover with the drawing, the magazine was called ‘Kåta Skolflickor’.

“What does that mean, Matt?”

“I don’t know, at a guess I’d say skol means school, so given the usual subject matter of these magazines I’m going with the second word meaning Schoolgirls, I don’t have a clue about the first word.”

Amber turned the page and my guess about schoolgirls was proved accurate as we saw a girl in a stereotypical school uniform of white blouse and short checked skirt, her legs open with a pencil up her bottom.

“Oh, that looks kind of fun,” Amber whispered to herself as she ran a finger over the girl’s bottom before flipping the page.

The first spread was a typical scene, two young girls looking at a street map, clearly lost, a man with a camera appears, flipping the page we’re now in his apartment as he plies the girls with wine, they quickly strip and he’s taking photos, the third double page is photos of them having sex in various positions.

“They’re all really hairy down below in these photos, but when I look at new photos on the internet the girls are all shaved.”

“It’s fashion, I think back in the 70’s and 80’s when most of these magazines were made, ladies didn’t shave so much, razors were not as safe as they are today, so shaving your lady parts was risky. Also, some of the girls in these magazines are probably your age or younger. Nowadays that’s just not possible, at least not in a publication you want to sell openly, so they have to make the models look younger if they want to appeal to people like your dad, they do this by having them clean shaven.”

“I don’t shave, but I’ve not got many pubes.”

“Yes, I noticed that.”

“Do you like your ladies bald or hairy?”

“I like them in between, just like you.”

Amber put her head on my shoulder as she flipped to the next spread, then she jerked to attention, “Agatha!” she cried, “look, isn’t she pretty!”

I had to agree, she’s pretty, she’s also about 13 in these photos.

“Ahh, this is what I was afraid of,” I told her as I placed my hand over the page.

“What’s wrong?”

“How old is Agatha in these photos?”

Amber moved my hand, she looked at the three photos of Agatha on the double page spread, a large one of her in her PE kit holding a lacrosse stick, and two smaller photos on the right hand page of her topless, in the third photo she had her nose buried in her teacher’s hairy pussy.

The second photo was the giveaway, she had barely started to develop sexually, her breasts just tiny buds, her ribs showing clearly.

“Ahh, she’s not this young in the photos I saw in the other magazines.”

“How old would you say she is, Amber?”

“Younger than me, but she looks happy doesn’t she...”

“Yes, she looks happy, but she shouldn’t be in these photos at all. We don’t know if she willingly consented to being in these photos, it’s very easy for someone to persuade a young person to act against their best interests.”

Amber looked sad all of a sudden, “I just thought she looks really pretty, and very happy. It’s a shame you can’t see the other photos of her, because she’s my age in those photos and I’ve willingly consented to everything we’ve done.”

I felt so bad for dashing Amber’s dreams just then, so I relented a little, “She must be a good actor if she’s pretending to be happy, so maybe you’re right.”

“That’s what I thought, shall we carry on.”

We looked at another 8 pages of Agatha, it was a pure lesbian set with no pentration, I relaxed a little.

Then Amber flipped the page and freaked out, “holy shit, what’s going on here?” she cried.

I looked at the spread, ahh, a trans set.

“Have you heard of transexuals?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.