Cougar House - Cover

Cougar House

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 19: Fitness Nuru

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 19: Fitness Nuru - The widow Margo Needy prepared to send her adopted son Elliot off to Paris to a college program for high intellects. Left alone in the wilderness mansion of her late husband, college basketball coach Darryl Needy, she opted to let her son's young friends rent spare rooms to feel safe. Let her secrets and theirs lead Momma Margo down a gloriously erotic path that goes darker by the day. It was time for Margo to let it all hang out. Just like it was time for those boys to become men. BIG TIME!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

cougar-house-19-margo-nuru.jpg

“Dude! That’s too heavy.”

Heath Talbot warned his friend and fellow roommate Brian Hancock of the added weight he was lifting, while utilizing the weight machine in Coach Darryl Needy’s basement fitness room. Why join a gym when you have one at home? Between the gym and the Coach’s wife they had all the exercise they needed.

“I can handle it. Stop worrying Bubba.” Brian strained in heaving a respectable 380 pounds. He was well aware of the risk having had been lifting 320 when he was in High School. Of course, that was over a year ago. Even though he still remained active by helping his dad cut down and core trees in the area he was still in good shape. All four roommates were pretty buff. What was a meager sixty pounds more, right? Ah, ego. “SONUVABITCH!”

“I told you moron.” Heath grimaced at hearing Brian cry out in agony at the top of his lungs. Pulling a muscle in his shoulder made him drop the weights in a deafening crash. Even in pain Brian found the strength to flip off Heath. “You never listen Bro.”

“Bite me Talbot. Fuck that hurt, just a muscle but crap it’s throbbing hard.”

“Did I hear you say something was throbbing hard?” They note the timely arrival of their sexy hot landlady Margo Needy who had been three rooms away watching Top Chef on the family room television when she heard the loud bang.

“Dufus here lifted too much weight and pulled a muscle. No, not his love muscle, just his shoulder. Whiney bitch. Him, not you!” Heath laughs.

“There is a God.” She snickered fanning her face with her hand at the safety of Brian’s penis. Seeing his expression, rather than taunt him, her thoughts shifted to motherly instinct, “Poor baby. Do you need to go see a doctor? I’m sure Heath would take you into town if necessary.”

“Like hell I will. I told him not to do it. Just pack some ice on the pussy.”

Margo pouts pathetically while shuffling to Brian’s side as he still sat on the bench frowning at Heath’s reaction. “Stand up and stretch carefully.” Brian rises to tower over her wincing in his attempt to stretch, but the pain persisted to torment him. “Maybe not.” She fidgets, “Heath’s right we should put ice on that. You go relax as best you can on the sectional, I’ll go get an ice pack.”

“She said SEXtional.” Heath chuckles as Margo winks at him on the way through.

“My sectional need I remind you. Let’s avoid having sex on it, cleaning suede is not fun.” She scowls as she passes by Heath. He reacts to her close proximity by slapping her ass cheek hard. Wearing only a pale pink G-string and a cut off hot pink t-shirt revealing most of her belly, she yelped and wore his handprint proudly. With a sheepish delivery over her shoulder, she continued on her mission. Even Brian had to admit that watching her tight heart shaped ass took his pain away, if only temporarily.

“Best fitness guru ever.” Heath grins at Brian. “Right pussycat?”

“Keep it up I’m going to punch your ass out.”

“With what arm? Oh, your knitting arm. You swing with that you might hit me sometime in the next week.” Heath chuckles walking backwards to return to his own workout. In doing so he overlooks an obstacle in his path and literally stumbles backwards over a medicine ball. Who leaves one of those out? Blame it on Elliot leaving it there before he went off to Paris. Landing on his back one leg up over the ball he snaps, “DAMMIT!”

Brian busted up at Heath’s misfortune resorting him toward a rash of cursing, “Fuck you Hancock.” He quickly realized the fall had strained his own back muscles. A two for one special at Club Needy.

“Serves you right for mocking me. Karma is a bitch Bro.”

“Yeah, yeah! I hear you Dickhead. I’ll survive until work tomorrow when I’m reaching to paint trim on the job.” He rises to his knees, lingering there while holding his back with both hands. He looked queer in that position.

“No shit! I won’t be lifting wood cores for a few days if this still hurts tomorrow. Climbing trees won’t be easy either. I might have to let my stepsisters take care of me.” He laughs at the thought.

“Which one?”

“All three.”

“Thought you had four.”

“Fourth one doesn’t count. She’s got a year more before I tap that ass. Almost seventeen.”

“Bullshit! You won’t wait that long. I recall Helen she was a cutie last time I saw her uptown. I’d risk hitting that little cunt.”

“Heidi, not Helen. Says you! Take a dose of your own medicine, Ball Baby.”

“I used to think MJ was really hot. Still is, but after tapping Margo, the younger girls just aren’t as appealing. Maybe I’ve always liked older women. Hell, I still have a crush on Mrs. Filmore my old Spanish teacher.”

“Francine Frannie the Fannie Filmore? Feelmore Fannie?” Brian snickers, “Yeah, for her late 30’s she is pretty hot still, in a young redheaded Kim Basinger kind of back in the day way.”

“I should have hit on her. I bet she would have bit on my big boy.”

“Bit it off you mean. Before or after her husband Deputy Riley Filmore shot you in the ass? Wildwood PD at its finest.”

“Wildwood DP. I heard Fannie was into that. Dammit! Why didn’t I corner red and tap her hASScienda.”

“Never too late. Stop by the school and let her know how your dick feels about her. You have the balls to do that.”

“Yeah? Maybe.” Heath winces.

“Where the fuck is Momma Margo?” Brian grumbled, “There’s a fucking freezer with cubes down here.”

“Yes,” Margo arrives as he spoke up, “But the icepack was upstairs from Elliot’s skateboarding accident. It was never brought back down here.”

“Got two packs?” Heath looks up chuckling.

“One for my blazing bottom thanks to you?” She winks.

“Nope. I tripped over the bad medicine ball. My back’s got a nasty twinge.”

“My helpless children. I swear. Mommy is here for you.” She shakes her head smirking, “How bad is the back pain? Scale of 1-10.”

“Six. Just need the kinks out is all.”

“Mmmm! Six and kinky. Music to my ears.” She sticks her tongue out at him.

“Bigger than six and you know that.”

She ignores Heath’s bragging and turns to Brian, “I thought I told you to go sit on the sectional.”

“Distracted by blue balls there.” The medicine ball was indeed blue.

Go!” A swift point leads Brian into taking a stroll. That led her into offering Heath an assist in getting up. While on his knees face to face with her Heath merely yanks her close and kisses her tight belly, his forehead nudging up under her cut off t-shirt. “Mmm! Nurse Margo reporting for duty. Need help up?”

“Around you I’m always up.”

“Your stubble tickles.” She squeals as his tongue flicks within her belly button.

Biting at her G-string he growls, “You really need to stop wearing panties.” He tugs them about as if a dog terrorizing a toy.

“You keep insisting that. I enjoy how sexy they make me look.”

“Nude is the best sexy.”

“I agree, but I’m still going to wear them, so you can stop trying to tear them off with your teeth.”

“I need a massage Miss Fitness Guru.”

“Funny that you call me that. Darryl used to refer to me as Fitness Nuru.”

“Nuru?”

“Yes. He adored Nuru massages.”

“No clue what Nuru even is, but I’m game.”

“It’s two or more oiled bodies rubbing oil all over one another to increase sexual pleasure. I like to do it without using my hands, only my body.”

“I’m definitely up for that. It might take my mind off the lower backache if your tits oil it up good.”

“I can do that for you and Brian at the same time. We just need to lay a plastic cover down on the carpet, so the oil stays in our vicinity. I have a special cover with an upraised border so no oil escapes. Go sit with Brian, I’ll go up to the attic and bring it down here.”

“Oils?”

“Of course. Darryl kept it in stock in case we ever had ... visitors.” She wags her brows before shuffling away. Another slap to her ass made her whimper, he grits his teeth at overexertion. Served him right. So would she very shortly. In passing Brian, she playfully flirts, “You boys get naked. I’ll be right back to massage you both.”

“Wait! What? Both?” Brian bulged his eyes. He expected only himself getting her attentions.

“Relax Atlas. She’s giving us a Nuru massage.”

“New room massage? Huh?”

“Nuru. Don’t you know anything?” Heath laughed then explained it as related to him. Brian was suddenly all smiles. Both boys lost their workout attire and sat impatiently. Nothing like two nude men forced to hear crickets that did not exist.

Ten minutes later Margo returned with her queen size Nuru bed cover and drops it to the floor. Kneeling she spreads it out into a perfect rectangle and eyes the boys sitting there stroking their cocks nervously. She realized that in the boys sitting alone together that this could not have been easy. Giggling she hops back up and whips her t-shirt off. Only in her G-string she holds her palms up in front of her. “Give me a few minutes longer to go heat up a bowl of oil. I promise you both the pain will go away once I work my magic. Ummm!” A strict point at both dicks she grimaced, “Try to keep those hard for me.” Off she ran.

“Easier said than done.” Heath looks at Brian.

“Dude! Stop looking at my dick.”

“Me? Stop looking at mine.”

It was not going to be so simple.

Another ten minutes expired before Margo made a slow return in an attempt not to spill her twin salad bowls of thick oil. Discovering both the boys sitting at a distance from one another she giggled, “MEN!” Resting the bowls to each side of the plastic bedding she stands up and eyes the two boys suddenly mesmerized by her. “That’s more like it. Eyes on me, not on yourselves. You’ve both fucked me at the same time, why act skittish now?”

“There’s a difference between all action and down time.” Brian hissed, “Mine is down for the count thanks to Peeping Heath over there.”

“Dude! You were looking at me.”

“ENOUGH! Both of you on the mat. NOW!”

Heath sneered at her for being so controlling, it was not to his liking at all. Brian quickly crawled from the sectional and stretched out on his back. Stepping to his feet Margo looked over at Heath, “Joining or watching?”

“He is NOT watching.” Brian grunts.

“Then, he’s participating. Please lay next to Brian.” She motions Heath to relent. Growling, the boy moves to the mat and sits a safe distance away from Brian. “Scoot closer so I can reach both of you at the same time.” Grumbling over it, Heath decidedly moves closer. “More.” Another inch before Margo rolls her eyes, “HIP TO HIP.”

“Fuuuuuck!” Both boys held their breath until their bodies came into contact.

“Good boys. Trust your mother.” She then slips her G-string down her long legs and drapes it over Heath’s dick, the band used like a ring toss. “You can hang on to it for a while. I do want it back.” Crouching down she used both arms at her side to gather oil on her hands before using one hand over each boy’s chest, it’s thick consistency webbing amid her fingers.

“Are you using hot glue on us?” Brian winces even as it felt remarkably warm on his body.

“Yes. I knew I couldn’t keep you two together, so I brought the Gorilla glue.” She threatens them. They knew she was joking. After multiple palms of oil coating their bodies, she begins rubbing them into a slick and shiny gloss.

“I thought you did this without hands.” Heath responded.

“In the beginning I have no choice. Just lay there and enjoy me.”

“Right.” Heath frowned, “Closing my eyes now.”

“Me too.” Brian agreed to that for the safety of their manhood. It helped because Margo was quickly able to coax their dicks into steel hard rods within her oily grasp.

“Mmmm! You boys have the most incredible cocks. So big. So thick. The heads purple and...” She shivers, “ ... I am so in love with you two.”

“Love away Ho, that’s your job. Now get busy MILF.” Heath grunts.

“Absolutely.” She oils herself quickly, pinching her nipples, before then leaning over them, her legs outstretched over both men. Using her knees and toes she caresses with strength, gliding up and down over Brian’s right hip, Heath’s left. Her contortion talent was remarkably nimble. Moving her upper body from one chest to the other she gifted them teasing nipples that gave both clients a bad case of the goosebumps. “I’m going to work on Brian for a minute then, I’ll move on to you Heath. I need to give you both separate attention then do the incredible. Patience please.”

Moving solely over Brian she lowered her body to plant her breasts around his cock in order to titty fuck herself. All while her feet rose high and rubbed his shins up to his knees. She felt like a frog swimming. Even her chin nudged his beefy crown as it passed through her cleavage.

“Damn that feels good.”

“I will always make my boys feel good. I devote my body to you.” She softly spoke. After more oil is collected, she coats his chest again before launching her body higher into a slippery slide. Her thighs now claiming his huge erection she uses her inner thigh muscles to literally stroke his beast. Her labia molding around his shaft in a warm blanket.

“Christ, I need to fuck you.”

“In time. Not right away. Just feel my adoration, Brian.”

“Ohhh, I do Momma.”

Scooting even higher she surrounds her breasts around his neckline and uses her thighs and legs to massage his hips, her pussy trailing over his chiseled stomach. “Are you happy Brian?” She whispers into his ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.