Naomi's Journal No. 14 - What Dreams May Come - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 14 - What Dreams May Come

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Naomi is reunited with Ruth's Teddy Bear.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

I received a package in the mail yesterday, and I wasn’t even expecting anything. I hadn’t ordered anything, so this came as a complete surprise to me.

Please wait while image loads

I opened it up, and guess what? It was Ruth’s Teddy Bear! There was a letter with Teddy from all three: Ruth, Joe and Irma.

“We’ve all had a great time with you, Naomi,” it began. “Mom and Dad apologized to me for kicking Teddy to the floor while you were here, but I know that you were the one who dropped him. Poor Teddy!”

(I think the next part was from Irma) “Ruth is going to be in town shortly after you get this. Could you give her a place to stay? Teddy will make her feel more comfortable, you know.”

(I think Joe was next) “I heard you got a new, snazzy convertible. Drive it safely and take care of Ruth when she comes. She’ll be coming on the bus.”

The next couple of paragraphs were details about when and where Ruth was coming in. It got me really excited. So, I’ll pick up Ruth in a couple of days and put her up with me and Nils. She said that Nils had asked her to model for him again, maybe a figure study or something.

Anyway, I thought Teddy needed to sleep with me tonight. I’m not sure where Nils was, but once he gets painting, I never know when he’ll get home. Sometimes, that’s a good thing. A girl needs her “me” time, you know what I mean?

I went to bed a little later than usual. I had a good spicy dinner and a couple of glasses of wine. I guess they really put me out. Only problem was, when I have spicy food for dinner, I sometimes have the craziest dreams!

This time, I dreamed that Teddy had come to life! Only, he wasn’t a little bear I could hold in my hands; he was big and furry and he scared me a little, especially when he picked me up. We weren’t in my bedroom, or even in Joe and Irma’s bedroom; we were in the forest!

Please wait while image loads

“Kick me out of bed, will you?” he growled. He carried me over to a bed that somehow mysteriously appeared in the clearing. He carried me there and dropped me onto the bed. “Now, we’ll see how much you like being kicked out of bed,” and he got up on the bed and shoved me out.

I picked myself up and stood over the bed. Only, it wasn’t Teddy on the bed any more; it was George Murphy, the owner of the car dealership. And he wasn’t covered in fur! He was naked. “Well,” he said. “Shall we have some more ‘considerations’?

Please wait while image loads

I jumped into bed and took his cock in my hands, straddled him and said, “We’ll see who considers whom!” I took my considerations with him and slept well the rest of night.

Story by Jon Eugene
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.