The Cuckcake - Cover

The Cuckcake

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rachel is invited out on a blind date. She finds more than she ever expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please wait while image loads

Three insatiable women and two horny men make for a situation which leaves much to be desired. It seemed that we women became hornier and sluttier by the day. The poor gallant men did all they could to satisfy our raging fires of lust but were left as if they had run a marathon at the end of each day.

Lilly, Chad’s first wife, came to snuggle in my arms and gave me a loving kiss. Then, whispering so as not to wake Chad, who was spooning me, asked, “How are you doing with your plan to find that ideal third man for the group?”

“Working on it,” I whispered back.

“Get a move on. I never expected Chad and Ray to turn down a fuck by one of us, but even Ray, despite his colossal libido, is starting to wilt.”

“What do you expect? Janice can hardly leave him alone. I was right. She fell for him hard, and though she is no longer morbidly jealous, she still needs Ray to stuff her orifices multiple times a day.”

Lilly giggled, curved her fingers into my pussy, and started jilling me enthusiastically. “She’s just like me. I can’t seem to get enough of you.”

My heart swelled with love for what seemed to be the millionth time since I had joined our family. After years of enforced celibacy, I treasured each moment with both my female and male partners.

I caressed her breasts and toyed with her nipples while kissing her.

“Let’s go where we won’t wake the energizer bunny. He needs his rest, poor darling.” So we carefully extricated ourselves from bed, and she led me by the hand out the French doors and to a divan out on the patio.

She sat down and pulled me on her lap, and wrapped me into a tight embrace. She gave me a kiss and then pinched my nipple. Hard!

“So, Rachel, will you tell me who you plan to test out as a possible mate?”

“Ouch! That hurt. No, Lilly, I will not tell you until some suspicions have been confirmed. Please trust me.”

“OK, I will trust you. Remember, however, that the person you choose must fit certain criteria. First, he has to be acceptable to all of us. He must be able to contribute financially and intellectually. In other words, he cannot be a financial or emotional drain on the rest of us. Finally, he has to be able to accept polyamory as a lifestyle.”

“Lilly, I’m not stupid. I know all that. Please give me a few days to complete my investigation.”

“Good morning, lovebirds,” said Janice as she joined us on the patio.

“Where’s Ray?” I asked her.

“Playing at being Sleeping Beauty.” She answered with a smile on her face. “I need to be at the magazine offices early. We have some big deadlines to meet today.”

Of the group, Janice was the only one who did not work from a home office. She was an ex-model who now was the editor of a fashion magazine. Lilly was an art expert who worked from home, while Chad and Ray worked from the mining consortium we owned, whose head office was in a building adjacent to our home. I did IT consulting as well as some work for the mining company.

Breakfast done and freshly showered, I headed for my office to start my work day. I considered the changes in my life over the past few months and how I had changed. I was truly happy, and it was not only the availability of sexual experiences that led to that. I again felt loved and had the sense of belonging I craved. My lovers had become my best friends, and each one brought a new dimension to my life.


I sat down in my office and started on my current project. It was complex and took all my attention. I had been at it for a couple of hours when Stephen, our major-domo and the person who ran the household, knocked on my door, bringing me a cup of coffee and a Danish.

I looked up from my computer and smiled at him before giving him a cheery, “Good morning.”

“Why don’t you get yourself a cup and join me? I need a break.”

“Sure. As long as I am not disturbing you.”

Minutes later, he was seated next to me on a small sofa that I used to relax while taking a break from the screen.

Stephen was a young 50-year-old who was, to a large extent, the voice of reason in the family. He was also gay and seemed unaffected by the nudity and sexual activity around the house. I knew that he had been married, had children, and had become gay when he discovered that his wife had taken a lover while he was away fighting during Operation Desert Storm.

“Stephen, what’s wrong with you? Lately, you seem to be very troubled.”

“Rachel, you are so observant. I love that about you.”

“Well, want to talk about it?”

“It’s personal, Rachel, and does not concern your or the other’s relationships.”

“Cut the bullshit, Stephen. You said what you liked about me was that I was observant. In the time I have been here, I have noticed certain things about you that have not made sense to me. I have an uncanny knack for knowing when something does not make sense. The same ability makes me good at computer analysis and architecture.”

“So, what do you think you’ve noticed?”

“Where do I start? There are so many things that don’t jive I hardly know where to start.”

“I’ve found the best place to start is at the beginning. So what was the first thing that got your suspicious little nose twitching?”

“Your title, Chad calls you his major-domo. To the best of my knowledge, major-domos do not form part of the board of directors of large corporations as you do. Also, when you helped me set up my office, you demonstrated extensive knowledge of the firm and its inner workings, which went well beyond the knowledge a major-domo would possess.”

“Is that it?”

“No, Stephen, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You say you are gay. Well, I know that you are, at a minimum bisexual. Your cock gave you away when you welcomed me into the family. You also spend more time in the office complex than in the house, supposedly running things here. Something smells to me. Don’t you think it’s time, to be honest with me?”

“I had warned Chad that this would happen. He told me not to worry. Now I see it is time to let you into the inner secrets. I do this reluctantly, and I will have to trust your discretion to keep this information to yourself. Can you do that?”

“Yes, as long as you give me the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but.”

“Rachel, it’s a long story, so put your feet up and relax.”

I kicked off my shoes, lay back on the sofa, and placed my feet on Stephen’s lap. He smiled at me, caressed my foot, and, taking a deep breath, he started.

“When I returned from Desert Storm and found my wife in the arms of another man, I had a breakdown. My wife’s unfaithfulness exacerbated the stress of having seen the horrors of war. I left for overseas a brash and cocky Special Forces lieutenant and became a broken soul on my return. Luckily for me, my Sargent Major had returned with me. Sam took me under his wing and nursed me back to mental health.

“He and I became lovers. He had always been gay, and I had such a need for affection in the healing process that I turned to him for it. I distrusted women, and he was an available outlet for my sexuality.

“Having left the army, we were both looking to leverage our knowledge to make a living. I had met some of the Saudi Princes and became, if not friends, at least drinking buddies with them. So we returned to the Gulf, schmoozed with them, and successfully got some mining concessions.

“We used those concessions to cut our teeth into the mining business, which rapidly expanded to include several other countries. Finally, we formed our mining consortium and busted our asses to form the conglomerate we now own as a family.”

“What role do you have in the operation?”

“I am the chairman of the board.”

“So what is Chad?”

“Chad is the president.”

“How did he get to be president?”

“Rachel, when I split up with my wife, we had two children, a boy of six and a one-year-old baby girl. I was in no shape to raise two kids. However, my sister was married in Australia, so I sent them to live with her. She took them in and did a great job raising them. My son went on to get an MBA with a major in mining.”

“So what does that have to do with Chad? Oh, I get it. Chad is your son.”

“Yes.”

“Who knows about all this?”

“You and Chad.”

“What about Lilly?”

“I have never discussed these things with her, and I doubt Chad told her.”

“So why the major-domo roll, and why major-domo and not butler or something like that?”

“When Chad and Lilly started living this polyamorous lifestyle, it worried me. This was a convenient subterfuge to keep an eye on them and keep them out of trouble. The major-domo was another of Chad’s attempts at Australian humor. I was at that time a Major in the Special Forces Reserve. Therefore a Major in the house. That is no longer applicable today as I was recently promoted to Lieutenant Colonel.”

I smiled at that as I loved some of the corny stuff Chad came up with from time to time.

During our conversation, Stephen had been rubbing my feet resting on his lap. Naturally, this was sending twinges to my pussy. While listening attentively to what he was saying, I kept thinking of how to seduce him.

“OK, now, last question. Are you gay or bisexual, and why this glum demeanor the last few weeks?”

“That is none of your business, young lady.”

“So tell me why I feel your cock has become erect as you play with my toes and feet?”

“Damn your impertinence. Stop teasing me.”

“Who’s teasing who? I am not the one caressing your feet.”

“Rachel, I’ve kept wishing I was a younger man since you joined us. I obviously can’t hide that I am attracted to you and that you affect me.”

“So what’s to stop you from telling me? And what is that BS about wishing you were younger?”

“Rachel, I am not going to compete with Chad or Ray for your favors, and obviously, I will not measure up compared to them. I refuse to be placed in a position where I will be humiliated.”

“Stephen, do you care for me? Is your relationship with Sam, your lover holding you back?”

“Sam is no longer my lover. I had to have him placed in a retirement home just before you joined us as he has developed Alzheimer’s disease. Damn it, yes, I care for you. I only regret I had not met you years ago. You are beautiful, intelligent, witty, and the type of woman I have always desired.”

“Well, this woman says to you, if you don’t ask, you won’t get.”

He sat back downcast and with tears streaming down his face saying nothing.

After a long introspective silence, he said, “Rachel, I’d love to, but what would the others say?”

“Stephen, you were in Special Forces, right?” He nodded his head in affirmation.

“Well, what is that Special Forces saying? Though I walk through the Valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil ... because I am the meanest motherfucker in the Valley. So motherfucker why do you give a damn about what people say or think.”

“Yes, but this is different.”

“Why? Do you find me desirable?”

“Of course, you are absolutely gorgeous.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.