The Cuckcake - Cover

The Cuckcake

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rachel is invited out on a blind date. She finds more than she ever expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

I went to sit on Ray’s lap and told him it would be easier for me to take him up my ass this way. Then, turning so that my back was to him, I spread my thighs on either side of his legs. He wrapped his arms around me and started to tweak my nipples.

I was blocking his view, and to my relief, I saw Lilly enter the dungeon while signaling for me to stay where I was and not make a sound. She crawled on her hands and knees, and when she was right in front of us, she did something that I could not see. Suddenly Ray released my breasts and said, “What the fuck is going on?”

He pushed me off him, and Lilly stood up. “Hi, Ray. Nice to see you again.”

The look of surprise on his face was priceless. “Lilly, what are you doing here?”

“I live here, Ray.”

“I thought this was Rachel’s house.”

“It is,” she said.

“I don’t understand. Who is Rachel married to?”

From the door, Chad stepped in. “She’s married to me, old buddy. You wanted to be set up with a married woman, so Rachel volunteered to be your fuck toy for tonight. Was she a good married slut for you? From what we saw, you seemed to enjoy fucking her.

“Rachel, what do you think? Is he a keeper, or do we throw him out on his keister?”

“Chad, I think we could keep him if we could teach him to make love,” I answered.

“What do you mean to make love? What did I just do to you? I made you cum harder than ever before,” Ray retorted angrily.

“Ray, you gave me an incredible fucking. But that is not making love. Any animal can fuck that way. Being that you are more than an animal, what we did was not making love no matter how hard I came,” I said

“Ray, this is a night of second chances. Suppose you permit the girls to teach you how to become a lover, in that case, you will be given the opportunity of joining our family. With that come certain privileges and responsibilities,” Chad told him.

He then went on to describe the opportunity that was being offered. Essentially the same chance I had been given to try out this polyamorous lifestyle.

“So what you are telling me so that I understand clearly is that apart from the material privileges, I get to fuck these two foxes whenever I want to?” Ray asked.

“Actually, three foxes, Ray.”

That startled me. Where the hell where did these three foxes come from?

“Rachel, I’m sorry we have to bring you up to date. We took your recommendation seriously. While you were out with Ray, we interviewed Janice. I think you’ll be pleased that she has agreed to try us out. Part of what swayed her was Ray’s performance. She is chomping at the bit to try him out,” Chad said, smiling at me.

I was staring at Ray, trying to gauge his reaction to all this, when I saw his eyes widen. So I turned to see what caused that reaction as Janice walked into the dungeon clothed in only her lovely skin and blond hair without a trace of clothing to spoil the sight.

She walked up to me, hugged me while giving my pussy a loving caress, and said, “Thank you, bestie. I hope it will be like old times for you and me.”

She then went over to Ray, who was looking at her and almost drooling at the sight of her. “Hi, Ray, I’m Janice.” She then took his cock, which had regained its erection, and gave it a loving kiss. She then turned, spread her legs, and parted her asscheeks to reveal her crinkled pink pucker adorned by a butt plug whose jeweled head gleamed from her orifice. “This will be one of your many rewards if you are a good boy. So what do you say? Do you want to be just a fucker, or would you like to be both a fucker and a lover?”

I had been watching Ray’s reaction all this time. When Chad revealed the potential financial and sexual benefits, his eyes betrayed his interest in the financial and sexual benefits involved. He found it fascinating to have two sluts like Lilly and myself at his disposal. However, with Janice, there was more involved. I thought I saw a real manifestation of that rare phenomenon of love at first sight. Undoubtedly there was lust at first sight, but I think his feelings went way beyond that.

When he finally regained his power of speech, he sounded like a small child.

“You guys are not kidding me. This is not just a joke?”

“No joke, Ray, we are offering you exactly what we told you. But, after that, it’s up to you if you want to try to earn a place in this family,” Chad told him.

“Chad, this sounds like a dream come true. However, I don’t know if you can teach this old dog new tricks,” he said almost wistfully.

“It’s up to you, old buddy. What do you lose by trying? Turning from an orangutan into a man is not that bad. And you also have three very willing and dedicated women itching at the pussy to teach you. So the last word is yours. Will it be yes or no?”

“Chad, I really want to try, so I guess the answer is yes.”

“Good. I’ll leave you to the tender care of these three ladies,” Chad said, turning to leave the room.

I caught up with him, wrapped my arms around him, and gave him a soul-felt kiss. He asked me to what he owed this honor. I told him it was for letting Janice try to earn a place in our family. He smiled and told me I had been right, that Janice had been very different tonight than when they had initially met. And she was earnest in wanting to change her stand on exclusivity in a relationship. While watching Ray pound me, she had seen the sheer eroticism of that moment and realized that it turned her on as much as what Chad was doing to her as he pounded her pussy. After Chad was finished with her, she kept on and masturbated and came several times as she watched Chad fucking me. Chad then gave me a slap on the butt and sent me back to do my share in the transformation of Man Mountain.

I entered to hear Lilly saying, “Ray, tell me, what do you think turns a woman on and starts stoking the fire that makes her want to let a man make love to her?”

“That’s easy,” he answered, “the size of his junk.”

“Wrong! It starts with a kiss between a woman and a real man. Now I notice that you have never kissed Rachel or me before or after fucking us. Don’t you like kissing? Does it turn you off?”

“Lilly, I’m usually too much in a hurry to get to the main course.”

“Why is that?” I asked.

“I don’t know. It has never been necessary, and I’ve never needed to do that to get a woman excited.”

“Well, why don’t we start with kissing? If I release your legs, will you do something stupid, or will you behave and do what we tell you?”

“I’ll be good, Lilly.”

She released his legs and directed him to go sit on the couch. She then directed me to join him.

“Now, Ray, go ahead and give Rachel a kiss. Don’t try to grope her, just kiss her.”

I moved my face towards his and waited for him to kiss me. When he finally did, it had the same effect as being given a kiss on the cheek by a fond aunt. It was apparent he had never necked with a girl.

“He pulled back,” smiled at me, and asked, “Like that?”

“Well, not quite. That’s the type of kiss you might give to bid good night to a woman you were not interested in. I’m now going to kiss you. Just let yourself relax, and if you enjoy what I am doing, go with the feeling and do the same thing you enjoy to me. Don’t think. Just let your emotions take over.”

I looked down at his cock; that magnificent beast was hanging its head in shame. Gone was the magnificent erection that had pounded me scarcely an hour ago. I smiled to myself. Perhaps there was a method to Lilly’s madness. I turned my body towards him, ensuring that our body contact was minimal. However, as he approached my face, my nipples were begging to be against his chest. “Ray, close your eyes,” I ordered.

My tongue caressed his firm lips, which remained firmly shut. I stubbornly kept at it feeling frustrated till my saliva on his lips caused him to stick his tongue out not to kiss me but to wipe his lips. Seizing that slight advantage, I thrust my tongue into his mouth despite being terrified that he would bite it.

He started to recoil, so I seized the back of his head to prevent this and proceeded to almost give him a tonsillectomy. He moaned and relaxed his mouth, which permitted my tongue to explore. I drew back and smiled at him, allowing me to notice that his gallant warrior had risen and was again ready to join the fray.

“Now, Ray, it’s your turn. Kiss me,”

He approached his face, and this time his tongue came to my encounter. Again, we tongue wrestled and exchanged spit, and then his hands reached for my tits. Lilly intervened, barking, “No hands.”

I started sucking and biting his lips before moving to bring my tongue to toy with his ears and the nape of his neck. I felt his body shiver, and he took my head in his hands. He resumed kissing my mouth, sucking on my tongue, and feeding me his before he softly started to pull on my earlobe with his teeth. Lilly again intervened, telling him to stop.

“Ray, look at Rachel’s nipples. See how flushed her breasts are and how stiff her nipples have become. Run your fingers through her pussy, and I’ll bet she’s dripping with desire. That is what a kiss can do. Notice also how your cock is stiff. I’ll bet you want some relief about now. Right?”

“Lilly, I’m about ready to burst.”

“Well, just hold that thought. We have a lot more to teach you. Janice, your turn to kiss Ray. Get your ass over to the couch.”

Janice, had strummed her pussy while watching us, scampered over and sat in Ray’s lap. Lilly and I were treated to a spectacle of two people devouring each other’s faces. I would have laughed if it wasn’t so sweet to see that type of hunger.

Sitting next to me watching the show, Lilly said, “I think those two seem made for each other. We’ll see how Janice reacts when Ray fucks me. If she can accept that, we will have been correct in our judgment that she should join us.”

“What made you decide to try her out?”

“We trusted your recommendation and felt that she deserved a second chance as she was the one who led us to you. Stephen also had a role to play in our decision. He pointed out the reasons for her possessiveness regarding her lovers.”

“Interesting, and what was that?”

“Her insecurity. Janice wants love. Not only wants love actually needs love. When she gets it, she fears that she will lose it, so as not to lose it, she dumps her current lover before they dump her. That leads to the pattern of serial monogamy that she has developed. She will break that pattern if we can get her to feel secure in our collective love. That is what we are praying for. She is really a lovely person both inside and out. She’s also very yummy, as you will discover,” she giggled.

“I know. Shall we break up those love birds and move on.”

She glanced over at Janice and Ray, who were almost climbing down each other’s throats, smiled at me, and said, “Janice, stop torturing that poor man. Ray, if you want to fuck that cute ass that you are mauling, it’s time to pass on to the next lesson. Come over here and lie down on this massage table.”

The two love birds parted with evident reluctance, and Ray lay down on the massage table.

“Ray, before you shove that cock up your next victim, you must get her ready. The three of us will work on you with our mouths and fingers next. As we do, use your imagination and imagine how what we are doing to you could be done by you to a woman you want to seduce.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.