The Cuckcake - Cover

The Cuckcake

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rachel is invited out on a blind date. She finds more than she ever expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Illustrated  

cover

I woke up slightly disoriented. I knew I was not in my bed and had a warm body on either side. It took me a few moments to process where I was and recollect yesterday’s extraordinary experiences. I lazily closed my eyes to relive what I had done and what had been done to me.

I was conscious that Chad was behind me with his stiff cock nuzzling between my butt cheeks while Lilly was facing me with her soft hand cupping my pussy. Lilly whispered, “Chad are you awake?”

“Hush, darling, let’s let her sleep. She must be exhausted after yesterday.”

“I just wanted to say thank you.”

“For what?”

“For finding her, my darling. She is very special.”

“How’s that?”

“She’s the first one we have ever found who I feel is a fit for us,” Lilly whispered.

“How’s that?”

“Think with your big head, not the little one at the end of your cock, you lovable oaf. We have tried many times before, yet never have we come across a woman who is not only ravishingly beautiful but also so loving. I can feel her giving her heart to us, not just her body. So we must do everything we can to convince her to remain with us.”

I smiled and felt my eyes tear. I so much needed this feeling of love in my life. I sincerely wanted to belong. The relationship between Chad and Lilly was so extraordinary. Those two complimented themselves perfectly. I needed those feelings in my life.

“I have a plan, Lilly. Let’s see how things progress. Let me also think my plan out,” Chad whispered.

Lilly’s hand felt so good on my pussy. I could feel it start to ooze its love juice. I wriggled my butt and felt Chad’s cock against my anal pucker. I thrust my hips back. He must also have been well lubricated with precum as I felt his bulbous tip start to spread my ass open.

“Rachel, you awake?” Chad said.

“Mmmph!” I uttered, pushing back against his cock more urgently.

He hooked my leg under his right arm, opening me up like a ripe peach, and thrust forward. His tip lodged in me, and he just held me there while I got accustomed to the feeling of my hole spreading wide to welcome him.

As soon as Lilly became aware of what was happening, she curved her fingers and thrust them into my cunt. When she started scissoring her fingers deep within me, I felt my body relax, and Chad’s cock slid into the depth of my bowels.

These two were like a well-trained sexual team who could extract every ounce of pleasure from a playmate.

She kissed me passionately while Chad pounded my ass and played with the nipple of my right breast. I felt at that moment as if they owned me. I was absolutely ready to be owned. I wanted to wake up every morning to these incredibly voluptuous sensations.

Chad pounded me hard, and Lilly pinched my clit. I could feel the throbbing of his luscious meat deep in my rectum and the slap of his balls against my asscheeks. I don’t know whether it was Lilly playing with my clit or the shafting of my vulnerable ass by Chad, but I felt the tremors of my impending orgasm course through my body. Finally, my asshole clamped down on Chad’s cock. He uttered a growl and shot his load deep into my bowels.

As soon as I felt the spurts of hot cum in me, I was taken over the edge. I squirted my juices all over Lilly’s hands.

“Rachel, you squirted all over me,” she said in a startled voice.

“Sorry, Lilly, that has never happened before. I’m really sorry.”

“What are you sorry about? That is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

She instantly shifted her position, and her tongue wriggled its way into my pussy. I thought I heard her mutter, “Waste not want not.”

She rolled me onto my back and pushed my knees back to open me up fully to her tender mercies. Her tongue tag-teamed my cunt and ass, sending me spiraling through several more climaxes. By the time she was through, I felt like a limp Raggedy Ann doll.

I was lying on the bed in a state of post-coital bliss when it hit me. “Lilly, I’d be happy to make love to you now. I feel that you must need to get off too.”

“Rachel, that’s so sweet. I already came while I was toying with you. I made myself cum twice. See, Chad, what I told you. She is perfect.”

Feigning ignorance of their whispered conversation, I asked, “What are you talking about?”

Chad answered, “Let’s shower and have breakfast first, then we can sit down and talk.”

I got up and was led by Lilly to the biggest shower I had ever seen. This one was big enough to hold six people easily. There were more jets protruding from the wall than at a small airport. Lilly played with the controls, and water shot out from every conceivable angle. When she gave me a gentle push to go in, my body was assaulted by streams of water from all directions and splashing over me, including my nether parts. The tingling sensation was erotic, and she joined me when I was thoroughly wetted down.

She turned off the nozzles and left just a rain shower on. Then, taking liquid soap, she soaped both our bodies from head to foot before taking me in her arms and rubbing her body against mine. The feel of her tits and nipples rubbing mine was delicious.

A strong pair of hands came from behind me and shampooed my hair. I glanced back to get a glimpse of Chad. Turning my head, I kissed him as he continued soaping my back and asscheeks. Distracted by his ministrations, I squealed when Lilly used her soapy fingers to clean my pussy. At the same time, Chad performed a similar service on my asshole.

I felt pampered and loved. Wanting to reciprocate, I grabbed the liquid soap and busied myself cleaning Lilly’s holes while she soaped and washed Chad from head to foot.

The three of us rinsed off under the rain shower, and Chad turned off the water when we were soap-free. He fiddled with the knobs, and warm air jets washed over our bodies, drying us thoroughly.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, my nostrils were assailed by the smell of coffee, bacon, and eggs. Then, finally, I realized that Chad had been right. I had worked off the calories I had ingested last night and was starved.

I looked around for my clothes and was about to put them back on when Lilly said, “Rachel, why don’t you put on one of my bikinis. We are close enough at the bust, and though your hips are wider than mine, the string ties on this one should fit you well enough,” as she handed me some scraps of fabric which contained less material than a handkerchief.

I put it on, looked at myself in the mirror, and saw a sight that made me blush. The damn thing revealed more than it hid. My breasts oozed out of the tiny cups, and the wisp of fabric covering my pussy revealed a well-pronounced camel toe. When I looked at the back view, my ass was bare except for a string embedded between my asscheeks.

Lilly smiled at me and said, “Delectable. Now let’s go eat. Food that is, though I am sorely tempted to eat something else.”

We descended a flight of stairs and ended up in a large kitchen, which we walked through to enter a small dining area. The table had been set for three, and a grey-haired older man was serving coffee.

“Rachel, this is Stephen, the real boss around here. Stephen say hello to Rachel.”

“Good morning, Rachel. My function is to make sure that you are comfortable here. Anything you need, just ask.”

“Thank you, Stephen. That’s very kind of you.”

I sat down, and I think Chad saw the quizzical look on my face.

“Rachel, Stephen is my majordomo. He runs the house for me.”

“Just how big is your house?” I asked.

“We’ll give you the guided tour after breakfast. Oh, and you need not worry about Stephen. He is strictly into men. I’m not saying that women leave him cold as he recognizes beauty when he sees it but more as an art form. So you could have walked in butt naked and been perfectly safe. Now please help yourself to anything you wish.” He gestured to the spread of fruit, cheeses, and jams on the table.

“I hope you like eggs benedict as I have already asked Stephen to prepare three orders. However, if that is not to your liking, he will be glad to prepare whatever you wish.”


Breakfast was a pretty silent affair. The three of us seemed lost in our thoughts. I mulled over what I had overheard in the whispered conversation as I woke up. It was apparent that they seemed happy to have discovered me. They wanted me around, but what did that entail? Obviously, this lifestyle was utterly alien from any I had ever heard of. So many unknowns were involved.

On the other hand, yesterday had been beyond belief. It was not only the sexual aspect that was of such intensity that it blew my mind. The emotional intensity was even more remarkable. I could easily fall in love with Chad, Lilly, or both.

After breakfast, Chad stood and asked, “Ready for the grand tour?’

“Sure,” I answered.

“You will have to pay the tour conductor before we start.”

“Pay? How the hell can I pay? I could not have squirreled a thin dime in this whore of Babylon outfit that Lilly gave me to wear.”

“On the contrary, sexy. Surveying you, I would say you are carrying more than enough ass ... etc to cover my fee,” he said as his hand cupped my bare asscheeks. “Mind you, I would also accept your promiscuity note. Sorry I meant to say promissory note.”

Smirking, Lilly added, “On that note, can we get started before you and I forget the tour and as I note that Sir Promiscuous is ready to not only collect but also to deposit,” as she slid her hand down the front of his shorts.

“Okay, this way, ladies. Rachel, this is not only our home but also our place of business. Our living quarters are on one side of the house with two master suits, like the one we were in last night. The communal areas are in the middle of the house where we are now. They are made up of a kitchen, breakfast nook, formal dining room, library, and a formal living room. On the other side of the communal areas are two guest suites should we have guests staying with us. These stairs which we are descending lead to a small sitting and TV room, our private home offices, and a fully equipped gym. Now through this door, if you are interested in that type of thing, is a dungeon.

“A dungeon?”

“Yes. Have you ever seen one?”

“Only in porn movies. Who uses the dungeon?”

“We both do, and occasionally we might have a guest who enjoys that variety of kink. Lilly enjoys it a lot. She is a switch.”

“What’s a switch?”

“A person who enjoys being dominated as well as being a sub.”

I looked at the slim redhead, and as my mind tried to wrap itself around that concept, I realized that the thought had started to turn on the juice works in my pussy.

“Can we see it?” I asked.

“But of course. Before we do, turn and look at the door at the far end beyond the home offices. It leads to a completely separate building which houses our corporate headquarters where we employ a staff of approximately fifty people.”

“Incredible. How big is this place?”

“Large enough for our comfort without being gigantic. Later we will show you the gardens and the pool. Now before the dungeon visit, we would like to chat with you. Why don’t we go to the sitting room?”

The sitting room was cozy as compared to the formality of the rooms on the floor above. The walls were lined with artwork that obviously did not come from Walmart. Instead, it had obviously been chosen by someone with excellent taste and knowledge of art.

I sat in an armchair that seemed built to cuddle my body with Lilly taking its mate, and Chad faced us on a matching couch. Chad called out through an intercom and asked Stephen to send down a freshly brewed pot of coffee.

While we waited, I asked Chad, “All this luxury, Chad, is it legal, or are you a dope or arms dealer?”

He burst out laughing. “No, Rachel. All I do is above board. I run a mining consortium with mines and exploration around the world. Not only is it legal, but I scrupulously watch that it is both ecologically sound and socially equitable. Lilly is an art expert and dealer catering to the high-end market in modern artworks.

“To give you some background, we met while at university. I was plodding through an engineering degree and an MBA when we met and fell in lust. It did not take us long to discover that we were total hedonists.

“We treated ourselves to a vacation after obtaining our degrees, and lust turned to love. It was difficult to decide whether we would marry. We both had stupendous sexual appetites, and the ‘forsake all others’ stipulation of wedding vows would not work for us. We had to work out a lifestyle that would match our needs.

“Polyamory was the solution we embraced, and it works for us.

Stephen walked in with the coffee service, and we sat back while he served us. Much to my surprise, he sat with us, smiling at me as he did so.

“Stephen, I have two questions. The first is where do you get this coffee? It’s the best I’ve ever tasted?”

“Miss Rachel, I will entrust you with the secret. However, you can never reveal it. Deal?”

I smiled. “Of course.”

“The coffee beans come from the Kenyan Highlands. They are handpicked by nubile naked virgins who then ship it to me.”

“You’re kidding me.”

Chad let out a loud belly laugh. “I would not put it past him that it’s the truth. However, he has never told me anything else but that fairy tale. I know that he grinds and roasts it himself.”

“What is your second question, Miss Rachel?” Stephen asked.

“This place is enormous. How do you manage to take care of all of it?”

“I have a crew of cleaners and chamber maids to assist me.”

“Where are they? I haven’t seen a single other person but the four of us.”

“You’ll occasionally get a glimpse of them if you remain here. They are, however, trained to be unobtrusive. The bedroom has already been cleaned, and the sheets changed. The bathroom likewise.”

I thought back to the state of the sheets on the bed when we left and blushed. Stephen picked up on that and said, “Please do not worry. They are extremely well paid and know that what goes on in this house stays in this house.”

“This brings us to the topic at hand,” said Chad.

I looked at him and then questioningly at Stephen.

“Stephen is part of the family, Rachel. He cannot accomplish his functions if he is not part of the process.”

“Oh! Okay. Please excuse my ignorance, Stephen.”

“No offense taken, Miss Rachel.”

“And cut out the Miss business. I’m Rachel to you from now on.”

“Okay, Rachel.”

“Rachel, Lilly, and I had a long talk last night while you slept. We would like to make you an offer. Understand that we have never done this with anyone else. You are an exceptional woman; we feel you could become part of our life. Both of us are definitely in lust with you. However, we think it would be easy to fall in love with you. So we would propose you give us a chance,” Chad said.

“Please, Rachel. Please give us a chance to love you,” interjected Lilly.

“But you know so little about me. How can you know it would work out and what would be involved?” I asked.

“Well, we know much more about you than you suspect. We had a busy time last night after you conked out. We had a long talk with Janice and told her what we would propose to you. She filled us in on all she knew about you. All about the wonderful man you were married to, about your high school and university years. She confessed about your lesbian experiences with her.

“We even know about your financial background. Super sleuth over here,” he said, pointing to Stephen, “did a deep internet search and gathered all that was out there in the public domain about you.

“Please understand we already knew intuitively that we wanted you. However, we wanted to gather as many facts about you we could use to convince you to join us.”

“Well, you couldn’t have had much sleep last night,” I said. “I’m not sure whether I should be mad at you about the intrusion or honored that you esteemed me enough to go to all that trouble.”

Lilly said, “Oh, please don’t be mad. Everything we learned about you convinced us that you were an ideal choice. You, at this stage, have no attachments to anybody. You are financially secure, and from your lifestyle, it is obvious you are not a gold digger. We could find no one you had obligations toward. AND I love you already.”

“Are you interested in hearing our proposition?” Chad asked.

I sat back and ran the whispered conversation from this morning back through my mind. My heart was throbbing, and I felt woozy. Finally, I stood up, walked to the patio doors, and walked out into the garden. My mind raced. Was I being set up, or was this for real? Then again, what did I risk? It was apparent they did not need my money. At the least, I could listen to what they had to say. I walked back into the room and all three were sitting there with downcast expressions. They looked at me anxiously as if waiting for bad news.

Instead of going back to my armchair, I went and sat in the same chair as Lilly. “Okay, tell me what the deal is.”

Lilly gave a squeal of delight and kissed me passionately, and both Chad and Stephen’s faces lit up with big smiles.

“Rachel, what we propose is this. Move in with us for a trial period, and let’s see if we can become a three-person family. Grandpa here,” he said, “will lend us his sage advice as required.”

“But what about my house, job, and all the rest?”

“Your house, for the time being, can remain empty. You can rent or put it on the market if things work out.

“Lilly, leave her tits alone for now. Let her concentrate.

“Now, as far as work is concerned, you have two choices. As an IT consultant, you normally work from home. There is no reason why you cannot work from your office here. Stephen can set you up in your office right next to ours.”

“What do you say, Rachel, will you do it? Will you?” Lilly asked.

I smiled at her eagerness, slid my hand into her bikini, and squeezed her butt cheek. “I think I really want to try, but I have one condition.”

“What’s that? She asked.

“That before the end of the day, I get the opportunity to spank this adorable butt.”

“Ooh, yes. I’d love that but remember, we share our pleasures, so I also get the opportunity to spank yours. Remember, payback can be a bitch,” she said, feigning an evil smirk on her face.

I started kissing her when Chad brought us back to order. “Rachel, may I ask do you have any color barriers?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you racial prejudice free?”

“Are you asking me if I would make love with someone of a different race? Maybe someone who was colored.”

“Yes.”

“Chad, that has always been an item on my bucket list that has eluded me. Why do you ask?”

“My business partner, Raymond, will be here in a few weeks. He is Jamaican, and I would be delighted if you were to interview him the same way we interviewed you.”

“Do you mean an in-depth interview?”

“As deep as you want it to go. Remember, however, that the choice is yours. All I ask is for you to meet him.”

“Rachel, I can assure you that Ray is well worth the effort to get to know better,” Lilly said.

“Tell me, is that the plan you two were whispering about this morning?”

“You were listening? Yes, it was part of something I have been considering for a long time. With you now trying us out, it will, in time, be necessary for me to have a partner in the home who can help me out with both of you sex pots. Unfortunately, I’m not wealthy enough to afford the amount of Viagra I would need to keep you both with smiles on your faces.”

“Chad, I will be happy to take Raymond for a test drive. However, I’m sure you alone can handle the arduous tasks required. Nevertheless, having four of us would certainly provide new horizons to explore.”

“That’s my gal. Now, Rachel, Stephen will go with a crew to your house and return with whatever you need to settle in. Clothing, your office gear, and so forth. You can later see what else you want to be carted here. Is that good for you?”


I discussed with Stephen which items I wanted and where to find them in my house and gave him my house keys. He promised he would soon be back and that everything would be unpacked and set out for me when I went upstairs later.

I went out and joined Lilly and Chad at the pool in the back of the house. Chad was doing lengths with a metronomic and fluid crawl stroke, and Lilly was lying face down in a lounge chair. She had removed the wisps of clothing she had been wearing and lying there, totally delectable and exposed.

When she saw me approaching, she indicated an adjacent lounge chair inviting me to join her.

“Aren’t you afraid of getting sunburnt?” I asked.

“I don’t get a sunburn,” she said, “all that happens is I get more freckled. However, if you wish, you can lather my body with sunscreen. It doesn’t help much but it’s so much fun.”

I giggled and took the tube of sunscreen and spread dabs of it over her body, spreading it evenly, covering her whole back. The feel of her skin under my hands and fingers was silky smooth, and I soon had her purring in contentment. Next, I worked the lotion from her toes to her shoulders, rubbing it till it was all absorbed, leaving just a thin sheen over her whole body. I made sure to tease each hole and crevice offered to me.

“Lilly, we did not get to see the dungeon,” I said, realizing we had omitted that with all that had happened this morning.

“We will, sweetheart. I spoke to Chad about it, and we think it would be better to do so tonight after we had a chance to relax and maybe have a nap this afternoon.”

“Okay. I’ll look forward to that,” I said, giving her a slap across her tight tush.

“My turn to get oiled,” I said, lying face down on the adjacent lounger.”

Lilly stood and came to me. She undid the strings holding the scraps of fabric to my body and removed the tit coverings. When it came to removing my minuscule cunt covering, she sawed it back and forth thru my vulva before taking it off. I heard her sniff the fabric. “Rachel, you are so incredibly juicy and tasty,” she said with a smile in her voice.

Her hands soon got to work on my back and legs as I luxuriated in this feeling of being loved. First, my ass was mauled, and then her fingers tickled along my inner thighs, rising towards the junction of my legs, causing my pussy to tingle with need. I let myself succumb to the feelings, and with the warmth of the sun caressing, my body soon was in a state of altered consciousness, only aware of feelings but without any conscious thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.