Zest - Cover

Zest

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Nils arrives home just in time to meet Naomi's new friends Joe and Irma. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Food   Illustrated   .

Nils arrived home much earlier than he’d originally expected. He knew Joe and Irma were visiting, so he made an effort to speed things up, and it worked out.

“Hi, I’m Nils,” he said, introducing himself to the naked woman in the kitchen. “You must be Irma.”

Please Wait while image loads

“I am,” she said, showing no embarrassment over her state of undress. “I hope you don’t mind that I’m taking one of your oranges.”

“Not at all,” said Nils.

As she finished peeling the orange, she said, “Unlike other grocery store fruits and vegetables, oranges seem to me ever better than they were in the so called good old days. And they usually peel easier too.”

Nils agreed.

“Earlier we had some of your tomatoes. They were delicious.”

“I’m pleased you liked them,” Nils said. “You should make sure to take some home with you when you leave.”

“Trying to get rid of me?” Irma said, some tease in her tone.

“Oh, not at all. Forgive me for that implication.”

Irma smiled. “Would you like an orange segment?”

“Very much,” Nils said.

Together they shared an orange.

“Joe and Naomi are upstairs,” Irma said. “I suppose we should peel another orange for them.”

“Or another orange for us,” Nils said. “I wonder if you would be up for sharing it in an especially intimate way?”

Irma’s eyes showed that she would be delighted.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.