Naomi's Journal No. 10 - Ready or Not Here I Come - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 10 - Ready or Not Here I Come

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Continuing in her journal, Naomi writes more about Joe and Irma's visit. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

(Note: This is a continuation of Getting Ready.)

Please Wait while image loads

After we had just about fucked ourselves out, Joe, Irma and I were just lazing about in the bed, talking. I thought we had just about covered everything at lunch, but then Irma sat up and scooched herself up to the headboard.

“Naomi,” she said, “there are some things you need to know.”

Joe, who was suckling on my nipple, said, “Yes. You remember the accident?”

Like I could forget it! If it hadn’t been for these two angels, I would have been stuck out in the rain for God knows how long! I nodded.

“Well,” continued Joe, “the SUV that clobbered you was part of a gas station robbery. The men inside were not very nice men. When the police followed them, they went to the next exit and then tried to make a run for it. They were captured, but not until they had wounded one of the officers who were tailing them.”

“Wow,” I said, sitting up myself. Joe sat up, also. “So, what’s going to happen to them?”

“That’s up to the prosecutor, dear,” said Irma. “Joe will have some say in it, but not until the trial.”

“Now, Irma,” started Joe, “you know I’ll have to recuse myself, especially at the trial.”

“I don’t understand,” I said. “Why would you have anything to say about it, and why would you have to recuse yourself. I don’t understand what ‘recuse’ means.”

Irma reached out and hugged me. “Joe’s a judge, hon,” she said, kissing me on the forehead. “He can recommend a certain range of offenses, but when it comes time for the trial, he’ll have to step back and let some other judge handle the trial. He can’t do it because of you.”

“Me,” I cried. I tried to wriggle out of Irma’s arms. “Why can’t he do his job because of me?”

“It’s simple,” said Irma, holding me tight. “He and I are involved with the woman who stopped them. There’s even a reward for you if they get convicted.”

“I don’t want any reward,” I said. “I didn’t do anything except get in their way.”

Joe put his arms around me, too. “That doesn’t matter. They were wanted for a number of crimes in other places, and you certainly slowed them down. Maybe you could use the money to buy a new car. Yours certainly will be declared a total disaster!” He kissed me, then leaned down and started kissing my breast.

“You deserve it,” said Irma, “especially when they totaled your car and left you out in the rain. Of course,” she said thoughtfully, “I don’t think you would have wanted to wait out the rain in their car, either.” She turned and put her head next to Joe’s and started kissing my other breast.

I sighed. “Oh, that’s nice,” I said. “Will I have to be at the trial?”

Joe said, “I doubt it. The prosecutor has more than enough to convict them without bringing you into it. You will probably have to be deposed, though. I can arrange something for your convenience, seeing as how you are temporarily without transportation.” He went back to suckling my nipples, while Irma scooched down to where she started licking and nibbling my pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.