Photo and Painting Portal No. 39 - Twins - Cover

Photo and Painting Portal No. 39 - Twins

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Emma decides to portal to a painting of herself. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

Emma asked Nils for a favor. “You know the paintings you’ve done of me? I’ve been thinking I might like to portal into a painting of me.”

Nils nodded. “But I’m not sure I understand,” he said. “You’re already in those paintings.”

Please Wait while image loads

Please Wait while image loads

Please Wait while image loads

Please Wait while image loads

Emma nodded. “Yeah, but I just want to see if ... I’m not sure I can explain it.”

“You want to be twins?” Nils said.

“I guess that’s part of it,” Emma admitted. “But also I want to see if in the painting we’re two different people, or if we’re essentially the same person, able to know each other’s thoughts, able to know everything about each other.”

“I guess I understand that,” Nils said. “But where do I come in?”

“That’s the thing,” Emma explained. “I need a new painting. One of me right now, or as close to right now as possible. So there’s a better chance it’s the same me.”

“That same you,” Nils repeated. “Okay, a picture of you. Any particular pose? Scene? Style?”

“I’m thinking maybe in an amorphous space,” Emma said. “So there’s no distraction. So it’s just us.”


Nils painted the portrait of Emma, and before the paint was completely dry, Emma portalled. At first nothing much seemed to be going on. The two Emmas stared at each other. Then one reached out. The other reached out. Their hands met.

Please Wait while image loads

Maybe there was some kind of flash. In any event, Nils blinked, and when his eyes refocused, the canvas was blank. “Oh no!” he thought, not sure what had happened. “What have I...?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.