The Old West - Cover

The Old West

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young woman goes west after growing up listening to exciting stories told by her soldier uncle. She is not an innocent girl but even her uncle's stories didn't prepare her for what was waiting out there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

As soon as the door was shut, I jumped on Cindy and pinned her to the bed, I was still so excited by what we had done. She tried to wriggle away but I wouldn’t let her, I looked at her and smiled, she was so pretty and now she was mine, to play with and have fun with.

‘You know he’ll be back tonight and ... well ... he’ll want the same again. Do you really want to be his whore? You’ll have to fuck him.’

She was right, I thought, he’ll definitely want to fuck me. ‘You looked like you was enjoying it when he was fucking you.’ I said.

‘Only because you were here, usually it’s just boring, he fuckes me and cums and then leaves. There’s a couple of boys that are good to me, even nice, but not too many.’

‘We’ll see. Now show me your dresses, I want the most revealing one you have. When I sing tonight I want to wow them all, make them drool.’ I told her, jumping off the bed and looking at myself in her mirror.

She got up and held me, her arms coming round to my tits and squeezing them, kissing my neck and pushing herself into my bum. I let her fondle me, enjoying her touch, moaning a little as she licked my neck.

‘Mmmmm that’s so nice but I want to try on some dresses.’

She ignored me and began pinching my nipples, twisting them just enough to make me cry out in delight, she was so good at this.

‘Oh god, why are my nipples so sensitive?’ I gasped, letting her carry on.

‘I don’t know but I sure am happy about it, they are just about the best nipples I have ever felt.’

I turned around quickly and told her to suck them, grabbing her hair and pulling her to me. She didn’t hesitate, her mouth open and ready.

‘Oh yes, harder, suck harder. Bite them.’ I ordered.

I was so aroused, again, my body craving another orgasm. Cindy was so good, she knew how to bring me to boiling point, her mouth an instrument of pure pleasure. The wonderful feeling was spreading out from my nipples and shooting out bolts of pleasure throughout my body. She didn’t need to touch my pussy, my orgasm was already building and would soon arrive, I could feel it and nothing would deny me.

‘Don’t stop, bite harder, I’m almost there.’ I cried, encouraging her.

When she did push a finger inside me, I almost collapsed, the sensation too much, my body was nearing overload. I loved being loved by another woman, it was such a special feeling, nothing really compared, and I knew I would always prefer it. Cindy was determined, she wanted nothing more than to please me, it was who she was, a true submissive who just wanted to give.

‘Oh yes, Cindy, here it comes, harder.’

The orgasm exploded inside me, rocking me to the core and leaving me in quivering mess. Cindy held me and stopped me from falling, her arms around my waist as she sucked gently on my swollen nipples. I held onto for a minute before she led me to the bed, laying me down and joining me, holding me and kissing me, telling me how much she wanted me and would do anything for me.

‘A cup of coffee would be nice.’ I mumbled, stroking her back.

She giggled and got up, telling me she would be back in a minute, leaving the room still naked and with the door left open. I lay there and enjoyed the afterglow of my orgasm, my eyes closed as I drifted off to heaven.

A noise by the door, a few minutes later, made me open them, there was a man staring at me. For a second I didn’t recognise him but when he smiled, I could see it was the reverend. He stood there just looking, his eyes roaming over my young body. I let him look, wanting him to see what he couldn’t have.

‘So, you are a whore. I’m afraid the church can’t allow such a person to teach the town’s children, it just wouldn’t be right.’

I wasn’t expecting him to say that, his words shocked me and for a second I was speechless.

‘Unless we can come to some arrangement, you’ll have to get your stuff out of the school, today.’ He told me, a horrible smarmy grin on his face

I was scared, where would i go? Not to Martha’s that was for sure. If Ben let me stay here I would have to sing and probably whore as well, and I wasn’t sure I could do that every day, especially with men like him. He was still staring at my naked body, sneering, looking pleased with himself. God, where was Cindy?

‘Well, do you want to come to an arrangement?’ He asked, rubbing his hard cock through his trousers.

I knew what he wanted but asked anyway, hoping Cindy would arrive back and help me.

‘I get to fuck you twice a week, for free.’ He said, grinning.

I looked at him and felt disgust, not because he was ugly or anything, but because of the way he was acting and his hypocrisy. I tried imagining him on top of me, fucking me, his cock spewing his load inside me, I shivered at the thought, standing quickly.

His eyes were all over me as I walked to where the dresses were, picking one off the hanger and holding it in front of me. ‘Can I think about it for a while?’

‘No, either I fuck you now or you go get your stuff.’

Again, I was scared, he was pushing me into a corner and I saw no way out. ‘I can’t here, it’s Cindy’s room and Ben doesn’t know, he’ll want his cut and you want it for free.’ I said, hoping this would buy me some time.

He stepped forward and pulled the dress from my hands, letting it fall to the floor as he grabbed me and took me to the bed.

‘It’s now or you’re out, your choice.’ He demanded, pushing me down.

I looked up at him without speaking, I was too scared. He began undressing, taking my silence as a yes. I watched in a kind of trance, waiting to see what his cock looked like, wondering what he would feel like inside me. Where was Cindy? I thought, again.

He was soon naked, leering at me, his cock hard and big, much bigger than I thought it would be. I tried to get up but he pushed me back down, telling me if I tried that again he would whip me.

‘Spread them legs.’ He ordered, holding his cock.

I did as ordered, my eyes still on his cock as climbed between my legs, his body smelling of carbolic soap. He took my hands and pinned them above my head, his cock at my entrance, pushing slowly, my lips yielding to his manhood. I gasped slightly as he entered me, he was filling me up. Our eyes met as he begun to fuck me, I couldn’t look away, he was holding me, letting me know who was in control.

‘I’m gonna take my time with you, enjoy it, let you feel the force of god as I make you a whore.’ He said, mocking me.

I thought I would be sick if he did this but I wasn’t. As much as I hated him It wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. He leaned down now, his chest crushing mine, his mouth pressing against my lips, demanding I let him in. I didn’t resist but I kept my mouth shut, he wasn’t sticking his tongue inside me, not if I could help it. My body was still aroused from Cindy and as much I hated this man, I couldn’t stop myself experiencing some pleasure, no matter how hard I tried.

He took his mouth from my lips and leaned up again, staring down at me, his cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy. He reached for a nipple and pinched it, making me gasp, my chest lifting to meet his fingers, acting on its own accord. He smiled and twisted harder, another gasp coming from my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.