The Old West - Cover

The Old West

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young woman goes west after growing up listening to exciting stories told by her soldier uncle. She is not an innocent girl but even her uncle's stories didn't prepare her for what was waiting out there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

We arrived at old man Browns about twenty minutes later. The boys couldn’t stop talking all the way there, telling me how good it was and how they couldn’t wait to do it again. They had so many questions and I tried to answer them all, happily explaining how a woman needed to cum just as much as a man did, a concept they struggled with until I told them that if I couldn’t cum then we wouldn’t be doing it again. John promised to make me cum every time.

As young as they were, only five years younger than me, they seemed older now, more confident and assured, it was nice. I felt good, my body satisfied for the moment, and I was looking forward to getting a horse. The ranch was very run down but the horses all looked fine and healthy as we pulled up next to the corral.

Old man Brown was everything the boys said he would be; old, cantankerous and a showman. It was such fun bargaining with him, even with all the insults about being a mere gal and not really being built for riding. He even threatened to shoot us when I dared tell him he was too old to beat me in a race. We arranged a time and a place for the race, in a weeks’ time, the winner having to flash their bum to the other.

We came away very happy, the horse to be delivered tomorrow to the school. It was lucky I had the use of the paddock next to the school and the small barn. John and Sam promised me they would bring hay in the winter as long as I was good to them. They were joking, I think, but I promised anyway, I was too happy to argue.

We arrived back at the school quite late, both boys following me in, their intentions more than obvious. Once inside, John took me and begun kissing me, his hands ripping my shirt off, almost tearing it. Sam was undoing my pants, pulling them down so I could step out of them, pulling me to the bed once I was naked. I didn’t try and stop them, I liked the way they took control and gave me little choice, it was exciting and arousing.

They were quite rough, pushing me down and one of them holding me, my arms pinned above my head. John climbed between my legs and put his cock straight in me, looking down at me and telling me I was theirs.

‘Only if you make me cum’ I gasped.

‘I will, just tell me when you are.’

He began fucking me, thrusting hard and slow, telling me how beautiful I was and how much he was enjoying my body.

‘That’s good, I like it like that. Mmmmm.’ I cooed, my hands now free as I gripped his bum.

He was more in control now, pacing himself, aware of my needs, trying to please me, like a good lover should. It was good, more than good, it was just what I wanted and how I wanted it.

‘Oh yes, John, that’s so nice, I can feel it building.’ I told him, digging my nails into his bum.

He gasped but didn’t stop, he was in his rhythm and was enjoying himself, taking a grown woman and making her moan with pleasure.

‘Oh John, here it comes, faster now, please.’ I pleaded, my hips rising to meet his.

He did exactly as I asked, giving me a wonderful orgasm, showing Sam just how it was done. I moaned loudly, the waves washing over me and making me tingle all over. John just carried on fucking me, watching me squirm underneath him, enjoying the power of his body.

‘Thank you, mmmmm that was perfect.’

But he carried on, happy to fuck me, showing no sign of cumming himself. I lay there, totally submissive, gratefully accepting his cock and the pleasure it was bringing me. If he wanted, he could fuck me all night, I wouldn’t mind at all.

‘Hurry up will ya.’ Sam suddenly snapped.

‘Ok, I’m cumming.’ He told him, using his new vocabulary.

Sam was impatient, he didn’t like waiting too long. He didn’t mind going second but wanted John to hurry, he was hard and wanted to fuck me. As soon as John was off me, Sam was in me, his hard cock feeling just as good as Johns’.

‘Fuck me Sam, make me cum like John did.’ I moaned, wrapping my legs around him, my excitement rising again.

Sam looked the younger of the two but had a really lovely face, he was definitely gonna be a ladies man. I loved that I was his first and could mold him a little, show him how to please a woman and maybe make his future wife happier. He was still very eager and a little hurried but remembered our talk, he was aware of my needs and asked if he was doing it right.

‘That’s good, Sam, just a little slower and less bumpy but oh yes, I can feel you inside me and it’s good. Keep it going, you’re doing great.’ I told him, moaning to give him encouragement.

John was watching us, enjoying the show, leaning on his elbows, smiling.

‘Kiss me, Sam.’ I whispered, wanting to taste him.

He pressed his lips onto mine and we kissed, passionately, both of us playing with the other’s tongue. It was nice, I loved how inexperienced he was, it added to the experience and heightened my arousal. I imagined the whole school watching us, surrounding us as I fucked them one by one, even the girls. Sam was speeding up, he was nearing orgasm, I had to slow him down.

I bit his shoulder, making him cry out. ‘Ouch, Miss. What was that for?’

‘You’re going too fast, remember, I have needs.’

John was giggling, making Sam swear at him. ‘Sorry Miss, I’ll slow down.’

‘Just concentrate, keep a rhythm, it will make it better for both of us.’ I told him, pulling him to me, reassuring him.

I didn’t want to come across too much as the teacher but I wanted them both to be the best they could and this was the perfect time, when they were fucking me. Sam soon got back into it, his face one of happiness as I run my nails down his back, moaning loudly and moving my hips with his.

‘Oh yes, Sam, that’s wonderful, you feel so good, fuck me, make me yours, I want you so badly.’ I pleaded, wanting him to feel my desire.

‘Are you cumming?’ He wanted to know.

‘Nearly, keep going, don’t stop.’

‘Are you mine?’ He asked, all cocky.

‘Not yet, but if you make me cum I will be.’

‘I think you’re mine, Miss.’ He added, thrusting harder into me.

His words were making me so hot, I looked at him and saw a real arrogance, something I hadn’t seen in him before. A bolt of pleasure shot through me, another orgasm fast approaching. He slowed down, making me grab his bum and pull him to me, my hips grinding against his.

‘Are you mine, Miss? He asked again, going even slower, making me moan in disappointment.

‘Sam! I’m nearly there, please.’

‘Say it, say you’re mine.’

I wanted to cum so badly now, his words and arrogance sending me wild with arousal, my body was on fire underneath him. ‘I’m yours, make me cum.’

He laughed and began fucking me faster and harder, his young body full of energy and passion, it was wonderful to feel. The sound of his body slapping against mine filled the air, it was lewd and loud but also exciting, we both thrust our hips together, desperate for the pleasure it generated. I was soon cumming, a better one than with John, I could feel its strength as it began to explode in my cunt.

‘Oh god, yessssss... ‘ I cried, digging my nails in.

This was different, something had changed, I could feel it. Sam was playing me like a violin and his cock was the bow, he had learned so quickly. I was happy knowing this, the wonderful explosion was still sending its shock waves throughout my body as I lay underneath him. His eyes were watching me, enjoying my reaction to his fucking, taking it all in and realising the power he could wield.

He began to cum, too, his seed shooting into me, giving me even more pleasure. ‘Oh yes, fill me up, it feels so hot.’ I gasped.

He looked down at me as he finished cumming, smiling and accepting my surrender. I smiled back, beautiful aftershocks keeping me in that wonderful place. He stayed where he was, happy to gaze down at me, so proud of his love making, knowing he had made me cum and gotten me to tell him I was his.

‘Thank you.’ I told him, just as I did John.

When he pulled out I groaned with disappointment, I loved having him inside me and now felt empty. They began dressing, ready to go home, very satisfied. I watched again as John pulled his belt tight, my welts suddenly hurting a little as I did. When they were dressed I stood and hugged them, telling them how wonderful they were. They both kissed me and left, promising they would be back soon.

As I lay back down, their seed running from my pussy, I reflected on having sex with three different people already from this place. God, I thought, I’ve only been here a few days, what is wrong with me? Then I remembered how good it felt, how my body wanted sex all the time and how I knew I couldn’t live without it. I put my finger to my pussy and played with the goo that was dripping from me, it was slimy and sticky and for a moment I remembered what it tasted like, especially Jed’s. I brought my finger to my mouth and opened it, pushing it inside and sucking it clean, enjoying the different flavours. As I gently touched myself, I drifted off to sleep, my body feeling very satisfied.

When I woke in the morning, I again thought of the boys and Martha. I wanted to see them, especially Martha, I enjoyed being with them and didn’t like being on my own too much, I wasn’t made for solitude. It was a lovely sunny day as I lit the stove and brought some water in, a coffee and a bath just what the doctor ordered. As I stood on the porch, waiting for the water to heat and drinking my coffee, I wondered what the day would bring, hoping for a visit by Martha.

I was feeling a little a naughty as I finished my coffee, images of me and the boys by the river popping into my head and making me shiver. The nearest building was at least half a mile away and it was still early, so nobody was about as I slipped the blanket off my shoulder and stood there naked, the cool morning air making my nipples instantly hard. I laid the blanket over the porch rail and stepped down on to the dirt, the feeling of being on display like this making me excited. In the distance I saw a horse and rider, he was heading into town so I was safe but I walked toward him, feeling brave and aroused.

I stood there watching him, thinking what I should do today, hoping my horse would soon arrive. Yes, I thought, if she comes this morning I will go riding, maybe even visit John and Sam. The thought cheered me up. I went back in and poured the hot water into the bath; it needed more so I put another pot on and waited, wishing I had maids like in Chicago.

My back was still covered in red lines from my whipping, it would take weeks for them to disappear, that was clear. But as I looked in the mirror at them, and remembered the pain, I could only think of Johns’s offer to whip me, wondering what it would feel like to be whipped by such a young boy. The water was still too tepid for bathing so I bent over the table, spreading my arms and trying to picture John behind me with his thick leather belt. A shudder went down my spine and my pussy began twitching.

If he was here now, I would ask him to beat me and enjoy it, I just know I would. I lay there, rubbing my nipples into the wood, thinking of how I was gonna get an orgasm today, not wanting to do it myself. I moaned as I pressed harder, my nipples grateful for the attention. I was beginning to get more and more excited, the need for release would soon be overwhelming, I had to stop.

I stood and checked the water, it was warm enough at last. Sitting in the tub was nice, my body felt good and my mind was relaxed, I was happy. Not everything was perfect but compared to a week ago it was ok. Looking around my little room, my curtains still open, it was a far cry from the home I used to have but I wouldn’t change it. The walls could do with painting, it was peeling in places and I didn’t really like the colour but that was nothing, it was comfy and it was mine.

As I stood to get out, I looked at the windows, wishing John was looking in, or Sam. But they weren’t, it was just me. I walked over to my bed and wondered what to wear, looking at my body in the mirror and knowing it was a desirable one, grateful for what god had given me. My hands stroked my pale white skin, pinching my nipples as they ran over them, not spending too much time there before making their way to my tummy. It was hard and flat, just like Jed liked. He said it was like the squaws he had fucked, lean from hard work and suffering.

‘Morning Mary, is it a bad time?’

‘Reverend!’ I screamed, grabbing my blanket and covering myself.

‘Well, the door was open, I thought you was open for business.’ He chuckled, staring still.

‘Please, can you leave and let me dress?’

‘Who gave you a whupping? They did a good job.’ He asked, still chuckling but not moving.

‘Reverend, can I dress in peace. I’ll be ready in five minutes.’ I demanded, more than agitated now.

‘You go ahead, I seen you all now anyways, don’t be shy.’ He was leering now, his face looking a little flustered.

‘Out, now, I mean it.’ I shouted, a little scared by his expression.

But he didn’t leave, he came toward me, his smile now gone and replaced with lust. I backed away, behind my bed, trying to put something physical between us.

‘Come on now, don’t be shy, let me have a look.’

‘Reverend, I will tell everyone, I mean it. What will people think?’ I asked, desperate now.

‘They won’t believe you, I’m the reverend and people like me.’ He shot back, making a grab for my blanket.

I jumped back, my blanket now in his hands, leaving me naked and vulnerable. His eyes were now all over me, enjoying the view, his tongue out and licking his lips. He was like a wolf that had a baby deer cornered, ready for the kill.

‘Please reverend, let me be.’ I begged, my back now against the wall.

He reached out and took a nipple, twisting it and grinning, smiling broadly. He then begun fondling both my tits, his hands squeezing and kneading them.

‘Perfect, they are so round and firm, just perfect.’

I just stood there, so scared of what he was going to do next, my body frozen.

He then moved his hands lower, onto my tummy, stroking me before going to my pussy. His hand was now between my legs, feeling me, pushing a finger inside me, making me gasp with fear.

‘Oh yes, so wet and tight, perfect for fucking. Lie down and spread them legs.’ He ordered.

I couldn’t believe it, I was going to be fucked by the reverend and in my own bed. My fear turned to anger, how could he do this and pretend he’s a man of god? Bastard.

‘You know Ben wants me to work at his saloon and he’s told me I’d be under his protection if I did. If you fuck me, I’m gonna tell him I’m his as long as he kills you. I think he will, he likes me.’ I told him, hoping this would stop him.

He stepped back and looked me in the eye, a sneer coming over his face. ‘How much you want for a fuck?’

He was asking me to be a whore, to be paid so he could fuck me, I couldn’t believe it. ‘Nothing, I’m not a whore but If I was, I’d be at Ben’s not here.’

He was angry, I could see it but he was also thinking, he obviously thought what I was saying had the ring of truth to it. I was hoping Ben was known for being capable of such a thing and this pathetic wretch of a man was really a coward.

He stepped away, taking another long look at my body before leaving, kicking a pot across the room as he did so. I ran to the door and shut it, promising myself to get a lock fixed today and buy a gun. I heard him riding off, a big sigh of relief leaving my body. ‘Bastard.’ I shouted, dressing quickly, putting on my pants and a shirt, my new favorite attire.

I had some more coffee and sat at the table, my near rape playing over and over in my head. What on earth got into him? Did he really think I was a whore who would happily fuck him for a few cents? Jesus, what a creep, I thought, determined to never give him that chance again. After I finished my coffee, I walked into town, to the general store, only to find it not open yet. I asked a man sitting on his horse if he knew what time they opened, he did and it was at least thirty minutes away.

I didn’t want to go back to the school, not without the lock and a gun, so I looked around and thought of the saloon. It was always open and you could get food at anytime, plus, Ben would be a friendly face and I could do with that now. I walked across the street and entered the saloon, the smell of smoke and liquor all pervasive. It was pretty empty, just a few men sitting around looking a little worse for wear. I recognised the barman and started walking over to him.

‘Mary!’ Someone shrieked.

I jumped and turned, Cindy rushing down the stairs, almost naked, embracing me.

‘Cindy.’ I answered, hugging her tightly, so happy to have someone friendly in my arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.