The Old West - Cover

The Old West

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman goes west after growing up listening to exciting stories told by her soldier uncle. She is not an innocent girl but even her uncle's stories didn't prepare her for what was waiting out there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

We spent a wonderful night together, making love with all the enthusiasm of newlyweds, it was the best night of my life. When I woke and looked at her still sleeping, I had that same feeling in my tummy that I used to get when I was with Jed, I was falling in love with Martha. She was really special and I wanted to be with her all the time.

I gazed down at her and pulled back the blanket, sighing with desire as her body came into view. She was on her back and her tits looked magnificent, so sexy. I reached out and softly ran my fingers over her nipples, watching with fascination as they grew bigger and bigger. Martha moaned a little, pushing upward in her sleep.

I then moved my fingers to her pussy, ever so gently touching her, making her squirm. She looked so innocent asleep, like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. I giggled as I pressed harder, two of my fingers going inside and fucking her. She moaned again, her eyes opening and a big smile coming across her beautiful face.

‘Morning, is this how you usually start the day?’ She asked, opening her legs.

‘Only when I’m with someone as beautiful and wonderful as you.’

‘Shut up, you’ll have me blushing like a little girl.’

‘It’s true, you’re wonderful and I want to stay here in this room forever.’

She grabbed me and pulled me down, kissing me and hugging me, her legs wrapping around me and holding me tight. We kissed and cuddled for ages, content to be in each other’s arms as we discussed what I was going to do next.

‘You know what, I don’t really care if the reverend changes his mind, I will stay here. Ben has offered me a job singing and I really enjoyed it, plus, we could meet here whenever we wanted, it would be perfect.’

Martha sat up took my hand: ‘No, the school job is far better for you and I will make sure we get those fucking keys this morning. Ben is a decent man, but he will try and get you fucking his customers, that’s who he is. Promise me you won’t take the job here.’

I didn’t want to promise that. I really liked the singing and could tell Ben no if he ever asked that of me, I was a big girl now, I thought.

‘Oh Martha, don’t make me promise that I might be faced with no choice. I can say no to any offer of, well, you know.’

‘Mary, you’re still a baby, Ben runs a saloon, it’s his business to turn girls into whores and he’s good at it. Promise me.’ She demanded.

‘And if the school job falls through, what then?’ I demanded, too.

‘We’ll figure it out but it won’t, trust me.’

There was then a knock at the door. I jumped up and ran to open it, glad of the chance to stop talking about my future.

‘You’re naked.’ Martha shouted.

I knew that and wiggled my bum before opening the door a little. It was Cindy and she had a tray of food with her. I opened the door fully and let her in.

‘Is that for us, god I’m so hungry.’ I asked, not caring she was staring at me.

‘It is. Ben told me to bring it to you. He said you two ladies had probably worked up an appetite.’

I giggled and looked at Martha, who was now sitting up herself, naked and not hiding it. Cindy put the food on the table and smiled, looking at us both and obviously liking what she saw. Martha stood and walked to the table, her breasts swaying nicely as Cindy and I watched.

‘Thanks Cindy and thank Ben as well.’ She told her, sitting down.

‘Oh, and Ben asked me to give you this, Mary, for the singing’ She said, handing me an envelope.

I opened it and smiled, bringing out a $10 bill, waving it around in the air. ‘Martha, wow, ten dollars for singing one night? Jesus, I’m only getting $60 a month for teaching.’

Martha shook her head and Cindy smiled. ‘That’s good huh? If you sang six nights a week you could earn a fortune. You would at least double that with tips.’ Cindy said, sounding very convincing.

Martha stood and ushered Cindy out, much to Cindy’s disappointment, she was enjoying looking at the two us.

‘Sit and eat will you.’

I sat and began eating, my mind in a whirl as I thought of all the money I could earn. Martha was silent, eating and not looking at me.

‘Say something, tell me again why I shouldn’t sing here?’ I asked, sarcastically.

‘It’s your decision, you know what I think but you’re a big girl now so it’s up to you.’

‘Did you see the way Cindy was looking at us? I think she likes girls.’ I teased, changing the subject.

‘Well then, when you work here you two can share a bed.’ She answered, equally as sarcastically.

‘Meow.’I answered.

We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence, both very hungry and both busy thinking. As we finished eating there was another knock at the door.

‘Come in.’ I shouted, knowing it could be Ben.

Martha punched my arm, hard. ‘Ouch.’ I cried.

It was only Cindy and another girl, both carrying hot water. ‘We thought you might want to bathe.’

‘Oh yes, thank you Cindy, you are so nice.’ I told her, exaggerating my thanks.

She blushed a little and poured it in the tub, followed by the other girl before leaving to get some more. Martha punched me again, just as hard.

‘You’re mean, I think I prefer Cindy.’ I told her, jumping back as she tried to hit me again, running behind the table and sticking my tongue out.

‘Come here, now.’ She said, sternly.

Her tone made me jump a little as I went to her, slightly scared. She took me in her arms and began kissing me, with an urgency I hadn’t felt before, it was nice. She held me tightly, not letting me move as she pressed harder against my lips. Cindy was back but Martha carried on kissing me, not caring we were being watched.

Cindy and the other girl poured the water but only Cindy stayed, she was still watching us. I could see her behind Martha, she was smiling. Marth broke the kiss and turned to Cindy, asking: ‘Would you like to wash us?’

Cindy’s smile got bigger as she answered: ‘Yes please.’

Martha took my hand and led me to the tub. I stepped in and waited, looking at Martha.

‘Wash her first and make sure you clean her pussy; it needs it after last night.’

I was still looking at Martha as Cindy began to wash me, our eyes joined as her hands went to my pussy. She was rubbing me gently, her fingers between my lips, moving up and down, the friction making me moan.

‘Make sure you do her inside, I want it clean for when I lick it.’ Martha added.

Cindy did as asked, her fingers probing inside me, moving in and out, washing me clean.

‘Do you think she’s attractive, Cindy?’ Martha asked, smiling at me.

‘Oh yes, she’s lovely and her figure is perfect.’

‘What do you like about her figure?’

It was so exciting having two grown women admiring my body, and the way Martha was making Cindy tell us what she liked made me shiver.

‘I love her tits, they are the best I’ve ever seen, and her skin is flawless, she’s just so gorgeous.’

‘Is she wet? Show us your fingers.’

‘Oh my, she certainly is.’

Cindy pulled her fingers out of my pussy and held them up, my juices shining brightly on them.

‘Taste her, tell us how good she tastes.’ Martha ordered.

Cindy didn’t hesitate, she brought them to her mouth and began licking them, cleaning my juices from them before opening her mouth and sucking. I watched with fascination, my pussy throbbing with desire. Martha was smiling again, her eyes on Cindy.

‘Kiss her, let her taste herself on your lips.’

Again, Cindy didn’t hesitate, she stepped next to me and pressed her soft lips against mine. We kissed as Martha watched, both of us enjoying the others mouth. Cindy was really into it, her hands taking my face and caressing me as she played with my tongue.

‘Ok, finish washing her now.’

We reluctantly pulled away from each other, Cindy smiling at me as she took the cloth and began rubbing my skin.

The door then opened and in walked Ben. Martha grabbed a towel and covered herself while I just stood there, frozen, Ben’s eyes all over me.

‘The reverend is coming down for breakfast In five minutes so can get those keys from him.’ Ben said, his eyes roaming all over me as Cindy carried on washing my body.

I didn’t move, I let him look for some reason, enjoying his gaze. Martha came to me and wrapped a towel around my body, telling Ben we would be out in five minutes.

He left with a big smile on his face. Martha told Cindy to leave, we needed to hurry and she was a distraction.

‘I can wash you as well.’ She said, not wanting to go.

‘Thank you but we have to hurry now, next time.’

‘Anytime, I’m always here.’

We finished washing and got dressed. We then went out to the bar to find the reverend, hopefully sober by now. He was at a table eating some eggs and ham, looking a little worse for wear.

‘Reverend, this is Mary and she’s the new schoolteacher. We need the keys to the schoolhouse so she can settle in.’

He looked up and smiled, his mouth full of food as he indicated for us to sit down. We sat and waited for him to swallow.

‘Mary, so good to meet you. My you are lovely and so young, welcome to Clear Water, I’m James.’

‘Nice to meet you, James.’ I replied, a little nervously.

‘The keys, James?’ Martha pressed, impatiently.

‘Oh yes, they’re at the church. We can get them after breakfast.’

A young man then brought over some coffee for us, from Ben. Martha reluctantly agreed and we drank our coffee, waiting for James to finish. Ben came and joined us, asking if the room was ok and if we found the bed comfortable? His meaning lost on the reverend but not on me and Martha.

I blushed and nodded, Martha scowling.

‘Did you get the ten dollars, Mary?’ Ben asked, this time more serious.

‘Yes, thank you. I can’t believe how much fun I had and to get paid, well, that was a bonus. Thank you for everything, you have been a real gentleman.’

Martha laughed, making Ben scowl this time. ‘It was my pleasure and I meant what I said, there’s always a job for you here.’

‘Thank you but for now I’m a schoolteacher.’ I told him, smiling sweetly.

The reverend got up and told us to meet him at the church in ten minutes, he had to collect his things and find his horse. With that he disappeared back upstairs.

‘What about my things?’ I asked, worried about my luggage.

‘When you get the keys and are in the school, send word and I’ll have all your things brought up to you. Now relax and go see your new home.’

‘Oh Ben, you are so kind, thank you again.’ I sighed, giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

He wasn’t expecting that and for a big, hard businessman, he seemed a little embarrassed, much to Martha’s amusement.

‘Get out of here before I changed my mind.’ His voice deep and manly.

Martha laughed again, taking my hand and leading the way. I saw Cindy waving from upstairs and waved back.

An hour later Martha was opening the school door and showing me my new workplace and home. It was a small building with a small living area, not much to look at but at least it meant I had somewhere to sleep and eat. Martha was happy I had not accepted Ben’s offer of work and had instead stayed with school teaching.

‘Well, what are your first impressions?’ She asked, jumping on the bed and creating a dust cloud.

I pretended to cough and went back into the school part of the building, through the door that linked the two areas.

‘I love it, I feel so grownup, at least I won’t have far to travel to work.’

We spent the next two hours cleaning my room, mainly of dust, thankfully. The kitchen part of the room had a nice stove and a little table, with a few cupboards for storge. The toilet was outside, which I had to share with the kids and was just a basic seat with a hole underneath. There was a well, which was good, at least I had water for bathing on hand.

By the time it was presentable, Martha had to leave. She had promised Hank she would be back in the morning and didn’t want to anger him, just in case he stopped her from coming again. I didn’t want her to leave and clung to her, begging her to leave Hank and live here with me, promising her I would do anything she wanted.

She laughed and prised me off her, promising she would come back tomorrow. We kissed deeply and said goodbye.

‘I’ll let Ben know you’re in and for him to send your stuff.’ She said, walking off to town.

I decided to clean the whole building, to keep my mind off Martha as much as making it ready for the kids next week. James said he would stop by later and discuss my job and what he expected from me. He seemed nice and I was looking forward to getting to know him.

I was on my knees scrubbing when my luggage arrived. The sound of the wheels and the hooves alerting me. I was wearing an old petticoat and nothing else, it was short and showed my legs well above my knee, perfect for working on the floor. I ran to the door and saw Cindy and the young man from the saloon.

‘Mary!’ Cindy shrieked. ‘What on earth are you wearing?’ Her look of shock so funny.

I turned and lifted the petticoat, showing her my bare bum. She shrieked again and jumped down, her expression now one of amusement. She told the man to bring my luggage in while I showed her around.

‘What have you there?’ I asked.

‘A basket of food, Ben said you probably hadn’t thought of it so here you are.’

‘Oh lord, look at it all. He’s so nice, a real gentleman. Let’s put it in the cupboards and I’ll make some coffee, if I can light the stove.’ I laughed, taking her arm and leading the way.

‘What would you have done if it was the reverend and not me, dressed like that?’

‘Hopefully I would have managed to get my dress on before he saw me. If not, I would have charged him for looking.’ I giggled.

Cindy patted my bum and said he would have paid as well. Adam, the young man, brought all my stuff in and left, leaving me and Cindy alone.

‘Ben said I could stay for an hour or so, to help you if you needed it.’ She told me, looking slightly nervous.

‘Good, I hate being alone. Sit and I’ll light the stove, get some water boiling.’

I took some matches, paper and wood and tried to light it. I failed miserably, swearing and blaming my mother for never showing me how.

‘Let me, I’ll show you.’ She said, giggling and kneeling next to me. She smelled lovely, her perfume obviously very expensive.

She was so close to me I could smell her breath as well; our faces were almost touching. She soon got the fire going and turned to face me, smiling smugly. Her lips looked so good and I remembered their taste from earlier. She leaned in and kissed me.

‘Hello, are you there Mary?’ The reverend shouted.

We both jumped up, looking at the door, relieved he wasn’t there.

‘Hello.’ He shouted again.

He was at the outside door, luckily. ‘In here.’ I shouted back.

‘Put something on, you can see your tits through that.’ Cindy gasped, stepping to the door to block his entrance.

I quickly grabbed my shawl and wrapped it around my upper body, hoping this would suffice. James was at the door, smiling at seeing Cindy here.

‘Cindy, what a surprise. I didn’t know you needed schooling?’

‘She’s helping me, Ben sent her over with my luggage.’ I quickly told him.

He stepped inside and sat at the table, looking at us both and not with godly intent, that was obvious. I suspected he had already fucked Cindy, their manner together giving that impression.

‘Coffee?’

‘Sure, why not. I see you’ve already cleaned up, very nice it looks, too. You’ll be a great asset; I’m convinced of it.’

‘Thank you, I’ll try.’

‘And I hear you can sing. I’m devastated I missed your performance last night but the lord’s work comes first.’

‘Of course, I understand. The town is lucky to have you.’ I answered, sarcastically.

Cindy poured the coffee, making faces behind his back, nearly making me laugh. She handed him his coffee and sat down next to me. For the next hour he subjected us to the most boring talk in the history of the world. Nothing he said was of any use to me in my new job, he just liked to talk and with me as a captive audience he ran wild. Poor Cindy was desperate to leave but every time she tried; he would include her in the conversation and prevent her.

Even Cindy stroking my thigh under the table didn’t help, it just got me aroused with no chance of satisfying the itch. Cindy had to leave, Ben had only given her an hour and she dare not be late, he wasn’t one for being kept waiting.

‘I have to go.’ She said sharply, standing. ‘Ben only gave me an hour, sorry Mary. See you soon, bye reverend.’

With that she was gone, leaving me to listen to James on my own. He carried on for another thirty minutes, his eyes continually trying to look at my breasts. My shawl kept slipping and when it did, he would stare, inadvertently alerting me and giving me the chance to pull it back up. He obviously had an eye for the ladies and made his appreciation of my looks and body quite clear.

‘Well, Mary, I’ve detained you for long enough and should get back to the church. There is a service tonight at six pm, please try and come, it will be a good opportunity for you to meet some of the children and their parents.’

‘Thank you, James. I will.’

We both stood and walked outside, James taking another opportunity to stare at my tits and legs. He didn’t bother me, not really, he was just a man and they all did this, it was who they were. I watched him as he rode off, wondering what the towns folk thought of him and if they all knew of his visits to the saloon? It didn’t really matter I suppose, as long as he was a good at his job.

I carried on cleaning for the rest of the afternoon before boiling some water for a bath and food. It was five pm when I got in the tub, plenty of time to get ready for the service. I relaxed and thought about Martha, her lovely body and the way she made love to me. I wanted her here now, kissing me and touching me, making me feel good. My hand went to my pussy and began playing with it, a little moan escaping my lips.

The room I was in had no walls and two big windows, both without curtains. It was only some fifteen foot long and twelve foot wide, small and cozy but not really that private. If I had opened my eyes sooner, I would have seen the two boys at the window opposite me, watching with glee. But I didn’t, I brought myself to orgasm before I opened them.

At first, I just stared back, not really comprehending what was happening, my body on full display. They both carried on looking, not moving, spellbound by the view. After a few seconds, I came to my senses. I grabbed the towel next to me and stood, just about covering myself, the boys still staring. If I was expecting them to run, I was wrong, they just stood there, their eyes wide with excitement.

They were young, in their teens. I walked to the window, dripping water on the floor, my hard nipples poking out as they suddenly realised I was coming toward them. They stepped back and fell, both on their bums, looking up at me now as I opened the window.

‘What are you doing here and who are you?’ I asked, my anger subsiding seeing them looking so scared.

‘We ... uh ... wanted to see ... the new teacher ... sorry Miss.’

‘Well, you certainly saw me, didn’t you?’

‘Sorry Miss, we ... uh... ‘

‘It’s ok, but next time knock at the door.’ I said, smiling now, their cute faces all red with embarrassment.

‘Yes Miss.’

‘Ok, I’m going back to bath, off you go.’

I turned and went back to the bath, dropping my towel on the table and climbing back in. My eyes went to the window, half expecting to see them looking again, a little disappointed when they weren’t. I carried on washing myself, my body feeling good after my orgasm but also at being caught by those young boys, it was strangely exciting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.