The Old West - Cover

The Old West

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman goes west after growing up listening to exciting stories told by her soldier uncle. She is not an innocent girl but even her uncle's stories didn't prepare her for what was waiting out there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

In the morning i was a nervous wreck, images of mother laying on top of me as I fingered her bum filling my head. How could I face her after last night? What on earth would we say to each other? I lay in bed paralyzed with fear, trembling a little, my body still feeling good after the sex but my mind in turmoil. If I could i would stay here forever, never leaving my room and letting Rosie bring my food to me.

I heard daddy leave before I got out of bed, at least I wouldn’t have to deal with mother in front of him, he would instantly see something was wrong and want to know what. I washed and dressed, slowly, doing my best to avoid leaving my room, desperately hoping mother would go out somewhere before I went downstairs. Before I could find out, Rosie entered, looking very cheerful and carrying a tray of food.

‘Oh my, Miss, why the long face, did something happen?’ She asked, putting the tray down.

‘Oh Rosie, I can’t tell you, it is too humiliating to talk about, please don’t ask.’ I told her, knowing she would ask anyway.

She took my hand and pulled me to the bed; both of us now sitting on the edge of it. She looked at me and waited, her hand squeezing mine, giving me some reassurance.

‘Oh Rosie, please tell me you sent Bessy to my bed last night to ... you know ... do what we do.’ I whispered, tears coming to my eyes.

‘What? Of course not, what are you talking about?’ She asked, her tone incredulous.

I told her everything, burying my head in the pillow when I finished, too embarrassed to look at her.

‘Well, isn’t she the sly one, not even talking, just touching.’ She said, giggling a little.

I kept my head in the pillow, hoping the bed would swallow me up, annoyed with Rosie for finding it amusing. Instead of comforting me, she began to push up my dress, touching my thighs and pulling down my underwear. Her hands then went back to my pussy, her fingers pushing inside me, my wetness making this very easy.

‘My, how wet we are, did it get you all excited telling me every little detail?’ She asked, her finger sliding in and out.

I moaned into the pillow; my body ready for more sex.

‘Answer me?’ She demanded.

I lifted my head and said: ‘Yes.’

‘Do you want her to come back tonight?’ Came her next shocking question.

‘No ... no ... i don’t know.’ I cried, imagining my mother standing above us.

Rosie laughed and stood up, telling me: ‘Get up and undress, now.’

I looked at her with surprise, wondering what she was planning but obeyed, like always. Two minutes later I was naked, my nipples hard and my pussy throbbing.

‘Follow me.’ She ordered.

With that she walked out of my bedroom, leaving me to follow her. I couldn’t believe what was happening, I was expecting her touch me or make me touch her but not this, I was too shocked to move, I just stood there, looking at my open door, Rosie gone.

‘Follow me.’ I heard from down the hall, her voice angry now.

My legs began to move, doing as ordered by Rosie. When I saw her, she was by the stairs, going down, her finger calling me to follow. I was so scared but followed anyway, my nudity making me glow red with humiliation. I was expecting to see mother or the maids as I reached the bottom, but no one was there, much to my relief, I had no idea what I would say if she saw me.

Rosie walked past the study and to the kitchen, going through it and then to the maids’ quarters, Bessy there cleaning the floor. She looked up as we entered, gasping loudly, her eyes wide with shock.

‘Leave.’ Rosie told her.

Bessy did as ordered and left, staring at me as she did. Rosie then went to a cupboard and got out the rope she used last time I was here.

‘Why? What have I done?’ I asked, tears welling in my eyes.

‘Come here and lift your arms.’ She said, ignoring my question.

‘But why? I haven’t done anything,’ I blubbed, standing under the beam and lifting my arms.

She tied me to the beam, leaving me hanging like last time, completely at her mercy, helpless and scared. I watched at her as she stepped back, her eyes roaming all over my exposed body, enjoying how I looked, her arousal obvious.

‘Are you going to whip me? Please, just tell me what I’ve done.’ I asked, again.

She reached out and touched my tits, her fingers taking my nipples and twisting them, hard but not too much. I held in my gasp, not wanting to give her anything, why should I?

She giggled and moved a hand to my pussy, pushing a finger inside and sliding it in and out, her eyes on mine, holding me with them, saying: ‘You’re so wet and your nipples are as hard as bullets, just as I knew they would be.’

I closed my eyes as she fucked me with her fingers, determined not to give her the satisfaction of seeing me surrender to her wicked ways. But she soon stopped, as if she knew I was beginning to lose control and didn’t want that to happen. She then walked to my rear, her fingers stroking my back, gently and intimately, sending little electric shocks of pleasure through my body. Her touch was so good, so assured, she really was an expert lover.

Her fingers went all the way to my bum, pushing between my cheeks and into my bum, a loud gasp escaping from my mouth, my resistance instantly crumbling, much to her amusement. I clenched my bum, I couldn’t help myself, it was a natural instinct.

‘So predictable, you need this more than any girl I’ve ever known. Now wait here, don’t move.’ She said, sarcastically, before leaving the room.

I was left hanging there, naked and confused, my body on display for any maid coming in. After a few minutes I could hear footsteps, at least two people were coming. I watched the doorway, waiting, dreading to see who it might be, hoping it would just be Rosie but expecting the worst.

When they entered my legs gave way and I hung limply, only the ropes stopping me falling to the ground.

‘No, no, why Rosie?’ I whispered, more tears rolling down my cheeks, the ropes hurting my wrists as I hung there.

Mother walked right up to me and lifted my chin, her eyes wild with anger as she stared at me.

‘So, you told Rosie that I come to your room in the middle of the night and fucked you, is that right?’

She looked so angry, her face all red as she waited for my answer.

‘You did, you know you did, please mom.’ I answered, my tears dripping onto her hand as she held my face.

‘What kind of degenerate are you? Look at you, naked in the servant’s area, a whore for a nigga maid, wait until your father hears of this.’ She spat, stepping back and taking the long cane that Rosie had fetched.

‘Mommy, please, please... ‘ I sobbed, lost for words.

‘You will be punished properly for this, making up disgusting lies and spreading them.’ Came her response.

She walked behind me and I knew she was going to beat me herself; she was so angry that I told Rosie and now I was going to pay the price. I looked at Rosie, who was still in front of me, smiling, and asked: ‘why?’

Rosie just put her finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet, still smiling. Before I could say anything else, mother brought the cane crashing down across my back. The pain so severe I screamed and twisted my body in a futile attempt to escape. Mother didn’t wait, she hit me again, just as hard, across my back again.

‘Please, please ... i lied ... i’m sorry.’ I begged but to no avail.

Another strike across my back and then one on my bum, two more quickly following. I was crying uncontrollably; the pain more than I could bear but mother didn’t care, she rested her arm for a few seconds before whipping me again. She was mad with rage and was taking it all out on my body, not caring I was her daughter just determined to hurt me, all reason gone. I’m not sure how many more there were but it was at least ten. I think she stopped when I blacked out, waking again when Rosie threw cold water in my face.

Mother was back in front of me, her face less angry now but still red as she looked at me. I hung there, tears rolling down my face and my back burning as if it was on fire, I could never remember feeling this awful before. She took my chin again and squeezed, hurting me some more.

Suddenly it was dark, Rosie was behind me and putting on some kind of blindfold. I shook my head but it was too late, it was tight across my eyes and I could see nothing, I was blind.

‘Mommy, please ... let me go, I will be good, I promise.’ I begged, scared silly now.

‘You will hang here all morning thinking about your lies and all the maids will see you and know what you are. I have told them to treat you like you was just another maid, a rotten maid who deserves nothing. If you ask them to help you, they will tell me and you will stay here all day.’

I could hear someone walking away but couldn’t tell who it was, I was helpless and I felt so vulnerable, at the mercy of everyone. The pain from my beating was almost unbearable, much worse than the other one, mother really meant this to hurt. I wanted to ask if Rosie was still here but was too scared, so i just waited.

After a few minutes a hand suddenly began caressing me, stroking my face and neck, making me gasp and jump. Not knowing who it was agony but I knew I couldn’t speak, I f I did I was afraid of being whipped again, I just had to accept it.

The hands moved to my tits, playing with them, gently kneading them. It was mother, yes, it must be, I thought. No, it was Rosie, her hands were smaller. Fuck, I silently screamed, not sure who was touching me. It might even be another maid, Bessy or the new one, Daisy.

Then my nipple was being sucked, a warm sensuous mouth taking it and sucking it gently, treating it with care and love, their tongue teasing it as their teeth scraped over it.

It couldn’t be mother, not with all the anger she just beat me with, it just couldn’t be, I hoped. But whoever it was, was beginning to have an effect on me, my nipples were already hard but with this they were now aching as well, no matter how much pain I was in.

I couldn’t believe my body, how could it react like this? Mother was right, I am a degenerate. Then it was my other nipples turn, the mouth moving over and sucking it hard. I gasped with pleasure; I couldn’t stop myself. It was making the pain bearable, taking my mind off what my back must look like and helping me cope. They now began to twist the other nipple, not too hard, just enough to add to the sucking, giving me even more pleasure.

‘Mommy? Mommy?’ I sighed, hoping someone would answer.

Then I heard a noise, to my side, someone else was here, I was being watched as well as played with.

‘Who’s there?’ I asked, instinctively.

My question was met with a whipping across my bum, making me cry out.

‘I’m sorry.’ I quickly shouted, hoping they wouldn’t carry on.

Someone then untied me, pulling me to the big table by the sink and bending me over it, the blindfold still on. My hands were being pulled by someone on the other side, holding me so I couldn’t move. There was someone else now behind me, I could hear clothing being removed, it sounded like a zip. Before I had time to think a hard cock was being pushed inside me, I was being fucked on our servant’s dinner table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.