The Old West - Cover

The Old West

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young woman goes west after growing up listening to exciting stories told by her soldier uncle. She is not an innocent girl but even her uncle's stories didn't prepare her for what was waiting out there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The sound of feet on twigs got louder as did the sound of my heart, almost bursting through my chest. The bushes hid the two boys, denying me the opportunity to identify them and either welcome them or scream at them. The suspense was killing me, Dusty equally as interested as he carried on unloading the contents of his balls into my pussy, nothing could stop that.

I moaned as he moved and a bolt of pleasure shot to my cunt, keeping my eyes open as the bushed just in front of me suddenly opened up. The look of shock on the two faces of the young boys standing above me was only equaled by my own. Dusty suddenly growled loudly, not recognising either of them, trying to move forward and dragging me with him. The boys screamed and ran, both of them younger than John and strangers to me.

Dusty’s attempt at getting to them caused me to scream in pain, his knot almost ripping me as he pulled out. For a few seconds I lay there, not sure what to do, my body in shock as well as my mind, Dusty’s brutal dismount rendering me incapable of movement. It was only the sound of the boys continuing to scream that brought me to my senses. I got to my feet and grabbed my clothes, dressing In record time and mounting Daisy, leaving Dusty to chase after the two traumatized boys as I rode away, my shirt still open and my tits exposed.

When I was far enough away, I dismounted and tried to gather myself, looking back just to make sure no one was following. I did my shirt up and sorted out my pants, Dusty’s leaking sperm leaving a big wet patch in the front of them.

‘Fuck, fuck Mary, you stupid cunt.’ I said out loud, breathing hard and sweating profusely.

My heart was still racing and I was as scared as hell, but boy did I feel alive. Never had I felt like this, nothing compared to what just happened, it was beyond amazing. I climbed back on Daisy and continued on, my pussy pushing into the saddle as I went through it all again, every little detail.

I knew I would do it again, given the chance. It was too good not to and even being caught didn’t put me off. If anything, I liked it, the fear as they got nearer heightened my arousal and made my orgasm even better. God, I thought, who were those two boys?

When I got back to the school, my pants were soaking, Dusty’s sperm had been leaking all the way here and still was, I could feel it. I let Daisy into the field and went inside, stripping and throwing my soiled clothes in the corner. Sperm was now running down my thighs, I couldn’t believe how much he had cum, it was endless. As I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my new sexual wounds, scratches on my hips and thighs, I began to giggle. The faces of those poor boys as they pushed through the bushes were simply wonderful, something I, and they, would never forget.

I wiped my pussy, trying without success to stem the flow of doggy seed, enjoying the feeling as I did so. I lay on the bed, touching myself, daydreaming and thinking of all the people I’ve had sex with. God, I am a whore, there’s been so many. And though Dusty had completely satisfied me, his wonderful cock giving me many orgasms, I wanted more and wished he was here now, fucking me again.

But he wasn’t and I had to clean myself up and get back to the saloon, avoiding Ben and Cindy, as usual. My life was getting very complicated and it was all my own fault, I had become a hostage to my feelings and needs and was letting them dictate what I did. It had to stop, I thought, or at least become less complicated. I wiped myself again before dressing but could still feel sperm running out of me, my undergarments no barrier to the flow.

Ben was at the bar as I entered the saloon and shouted at me to join him, shouting again as I quickly made an excuse and went to bathing room, hoping Cindy wasn’t there. She wasn’t but Jane was, boiling water for the cowboys and cleaning up after them. I asked for some water and went to a private room, my thighs soaking with Dusty’s fluid.

Jane started bringing me water, soon filling the tub allowing me to get in. She brought two more big buckets and stood there looking at me, my scratches clearly on view. They weren’t there last time I bathed and we both knew this.

‘What happened? It looks painful.’ She asked, kneeling next to me.

I looked at her and thought about telling her, wanting to see her reaction, to see how shocked she would be.

‘Can you wash my back, please, you have such a lovely touch.’ I asked, knowing she’d love this.

She didn’t hesitate, taking a cloth and gently rubbing my skin.

‘Tell me, what happened?’ She asked again, her hands now washing me with no cloth.

‘I can’t, you would think I’m disgusting.’ I answered, letting her touch me.

‘I could never think that, no matter what.’ She said, her hands now washing my shoulders.

‘I had sex with a dog and loved it, his big cock made me cum three times.’ I told her.

She stopped for a second before resuming, her hands now on my tits, massaging them.

‘How did that happen? It sounds like fun.’ She asked, twisting a nipple, her voice quite normal.

I moaned a little, leaning back, giving her better access. She came to my side, looking at me, her expression one of desire, she wanted me to tell her. I told her the whole story, well almost, I left out the part where I went to John’s place looking for him, or that I had fucked him already. I told her I was out riding and became aroused because of the horse. So I stopped in some woods and stripped naked, playing with myself, when I was suddenly interrupted by a big dog.

Jane was giggling as I told her, her hands all over me. She asked me to stand so she could wash me all over.

‘Make sure you wash my pussy, especially inside, it’s full of doggy sperm.’ I told her, standing.

She begun touching me, her little fingers pushing between my lips and massaging me gently. I moaned for her, encouraging her touch. She responded by pushing inside, two fingers going in and out, fucking me.

‘Oh, that’s so nice. Do you like my pussy?’ I asked, my hand on her head.

‘It’s the nicest pussy I have ever seen, i bet it tastes as nice as it looks.’ She teased.

‘Please, do try.’ I offered, lifting a leg onto the side of the tub.

She was licking me almost before my leg was up, her face pressed hard into me, her tongue inside my pussy, tasting me.

‘Oh yes, good girl Jane. Can you taste Dusty?’ I asked.

‘Mm -hmm.’ She answered, still licking me.

She was really good at it, surprising me, making me moan with pleasure. I held her as she sucked and licked, her enthusiasm a delight. Her long black hair covered her face, not allowing me to watch, much to my disappointment. I stroked her, letting her know I was happy.

I could hear men in the other rooms, they were waiting for Jane to bring them water, getting impatient. Jane couldn’t hear them, she was far too busy. I knew Ben would soon arrive if the men started shouting or going back to the bar and I definitely didn’t want that. As much as I hated doing it, I pulled Jane away, telling her about the men and the noise.

‘Can I finish you later? I really want to.’ She asked, her face inches from mine.

‘Yes, God yes.’ I answered, kissing her on the lips.

She was so small, about 5ft and really slim with perky little tits, almost childlike. The thought of her with some of those rough cowboys did not sit well, poor thing, I thought. She walked away from me, reluctantly, her blue eyes still full of desire. When she was gone, I got out and wrapped myself in a towel, gathering my clothes and making my way to the stairs.

When I came out of the bathing rooms, my clothes in one hand and the other holding my towel tight, I bumped straight into Jim. He was going upstairs with Cindy, worse the wear for drink but not too drunk. We stared at each other, me gasping with shock and him grinning like an idiot.

‘Well hello, Mary, how are you?’ He asked.

‘Fuck you,’ I shot back, looking at Cindy, feeling myself blushing.

‘Mary, uh ... you’re back.’ Cindy said, looking embarrassed.

‘Yeah, I ... uh ... I’ll speak to you soon, when you’re ... finished.’ I answered, climbing the stairs.

‘Join us, Mary, it will be fun.’ Jim asked, chuckling.

I ignored him and carried on, both of them following me up. He asked again when we were by Cindy’s door, offering me five dollars.

‘Would you like to watch us making love, Jim? To watch Cindy licking my pussy, sucking my juices out and swallowing them?’ I asked, turning back to him.

Cindy was looking a little uncomfortable, not knowing if I was serious or just teasing him. Jim was glaring at me, his eyes full of anger and lust. I was pleased with his reaction, it’s what I wanted, to annoy him and make him uncomfortable. He grabbed Cindy and went in her room, slamming the door.

I went to my room and listened, trying to hear if they were fucking. I put a dress on and went back to her door, my ear against it as I eavesdropped. Jim was saying something but I couldn’t make it out. At least he wasn’t shouting at her, I thought. Listening like a jealous wife was silly, she was a whore and he was a customer, what did I think they would be doing. The thing was, I didn’t like him being with Cindy, she was mine and he was kind of mine. I thought of his lovely big cock and how good he was at using it.

I went back to my room and sat on my bed, trying to work out how I was feeling and why it was bothering me. The answer was I didn’t know, I just knew it was. I got up and went back to Cindy’s, pushing open the door and walking in. Cindy was on all fours and Jim was fucking her, his big cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. He turned and looked at me, as did Cindy.

‘I need a dress.’ I said, walking to her wardrobe and looking through it.

Jim laughed, the sound of them fucking not stopping. ‘So you do want to join us.’ He said.

I picked out a dress and took it to the mirror, watching them in it behind me. Cindy gave me a weak smile, obviously uncomfortable with me there. Jim on the other hand loved me being there. I took my dress off and put it on the table, now naked as I had no undergarments on.

‘Mary! How did you get those scratches?’ Cindy asked, concerned.

‘Rough sex with a dog.’ I answered, looking at my body in the mirror, watching Jim as he carried on fucking.

He was looking at me, too, just as I wanted. His eyes roaming over me as I posed for him, his cock glistening as it fucked Cindy.

‘Mary, are you ok? They look sore.’ She added.

‘I’m fine, you carry on, I’m going down to the bar for a drink.’

I was still watching Jim, our eyes now meeting as I began to put the dress on. He had that smug look on his face, he could see the jealousy in my eyes and it made him happy. He was right, for some reason I didn’t like him fucking another woman.

‘Come, Mary, help me make Cindy happy.’ He taunted.

I ignored him and finished dressing, turning and heading for the door.

‘Mary?’ He called as I reached the door.

I stopped and looked at him. He simply winked at me and then turned back to Cindy. I slammed the door and went to the bar. When I got down there, I ordered a beer and looked around, disappointed in how empty it was. Ben was at a table talking to a man, both of them laughing and drinking whiskey. When he saw me, he called me over, his arm waving. I got my beer and walked over.

‘Mary, this is Mr Sherman, he is a lawyer and works here in town, just down the street. He has an office next to the cattle association building.’ Ben told me, his smile kinda funny.

‘Please, call me Tony. Join us.’ The man said, pulling a chair.

‘Hello Tony, nice to meet you. Are you one of the men Ben told me about?’ I asked, not sitting.

‘Uh, I’m not sure. But I have wanted to meet you, you sing beautifully and I wanted to thank you.’ He answered, looking up at me.

‘Do you want to fuck me, Tony?’ I asked, looking at both of them.

Ben laughed, taking a sip of his whiskey before saying: ‘He is and if you take him upstairs now, you’ll get twenty-five dollars for thirty minutes work.’

‘Let’s go Tony.’ I smiled, putting my hand out.

Tony took my hand and I led him upstairs. When we got to Cindy’s door, I opened it and walked in. Both Cindy and Jim looked round at us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.