The Old West - Cover

The Old West

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young woman goes west after growing up listening to exciting stories told by her soldier uncle. She is not an innocent girl but even her uncle's stories didn't prepare her for what was waiting out there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

As I walked on to the stage that night, I was still feeling like a complete fool, Jim had treated me like a piece of dirt, worse even than Jed used to treat the Indian squaws. Not even the cheers of the men on the floor could lift my spirits, I couldn’t stop thinking about Hank and the reverend and the way I submitted to them.

I sang for my first hour, managing to hide my feelings, even from Cindy. She was watching me, cheering and clapping, being her beautiful self. When I finished and went to the bar, joining some cowboys and drinking a few beers, I felt a little better. They were all very nice and I was picking their brains on where to get some good. Apparently, I needed a great bull, Aberdeen Angus being the best, and quality heifers. Mr Benson from the Big Easy Ranch was my man. They promised to come with me to make sure I picked the best.

By the time I was due on again, I was quite happy, the beers no doubt helping. I sang for another hour, probably a bit longer, even dancing with young Billy when I was told it was his birthday. Seventeen an important age, apparently. When I kissed him the crowd went wild, my tongue in his mouth probably adding to their delight.

I had another beer after, with young Billy and his friends, kissing him again when he asked. He was so sweet and handsome I couldn’t refuse. The beers were making me a bit flirtatious and being humiliated by Jim earlier probably meant I needed some reassurance and someone to tell me I was desirable.

Billy was certainly doing this, as were his friends. When they offered me twenty dollars to take his virginity, I agreed, much to their amazement. The word quickly spread around the saloon and I was surrounded by cowboys demanding their turn with me. I had another beer as they were arguing among themselves, some coming to blows as they vied for attention.

In the end Ben came to my rescue and broke up the crowd, telling them I was too drunk to do anything and sent me upstairs, much to the men’s dismay.

When I woke the next morning, I was feeling terrible, my head pounding and my mouth dry, tasting of God knows what. Cindy was by my side, snoring quietly, looking beautiful. I let her sleep as I went down to the bar to get some coffee. Ben was up, sitting at his table and looking at me with amusement.

‘Thank you and sorry,’ I said, grabbing some coffee. ‘I was a little drunk and probably acted a bit silly. Sorry.’

‘Sit,’ he said, pushing a chair out for me.

I joined him and drank some more coffee, feeling a little better.

‘If you’re going to fuck any cowboys can you tell me first so I can arrange a room and set the price, ok?’

‘Ok.’ I answered, feeling like a naughty little girl.

‘If you want to make extra, I have the customers for that, like I told you. Have you thought about it?’ He asked, looking serious now.

‘Can we talk about it later, I’m not feeling too good and I need a bath. Is there any hot water?

‘Ok, but I need answer. There’s plenty of hot water in the bathing rooms, Jane has been in there boiling away for hours.’

‘Thank you, we’ll talk later. Oh, remember, me and Cindy will be gone for a couple of days after tonight, we have some visiting to do.’ I told him, taking my coffee and heading to the baths.

‘Just make sure you’re back for Sunday.’ He called after me.

He was right, there was plenty of water and only Jane in there. I took a nice bath thinking about Macdonald’s ranch and how good it will be to get away from here. Jane kept hovering, offering to wash my back or my hair, looking at me when she thought I wouldn’t notice. She was a sweet girl, just a little older than me. She had been here about a year, Cindy told me. In the end I let her wash my hair, very happy to do so once she started. Her hands felt lovely as she massaged my head and she was really gentle.

When she was finished I leaned back and closed my eyes, relaxing in the warm water as she took my feet and began massaging them, too. I was going to stop her but she was so good at it and it felt amazing. When she was done with my feet she did my hands, pressing in all the right places. I was drifting off; it was that relaxing.

I was half asleep when I felt her hands on my shoulders and neck, a deep moan escaping my mouth as she worked her fingers into my flesh.

‘Oh Jane, where did you learn that? From now on I want this with every bath.’ I sighed.

‘Anytime, Mary. I’m all yours whenever you want me.’ She replied, her meaning lost on me as I relaxed.

It wasn’t until her hands made their way down my chest and started massaging my breasts, that I realised what she meant. It felt so nice but I knew I had to stop her; it wasn’t fair on her if I let her carry on. She was playing with my nipples as I took her hands and lifted them from my body.

‘That was lovely Jane but I think I should go now, can you pass me a towel please?’

‘I’m sorry, I went too far, didn’t I?’ She asked, her voice trembling.

‘No, it was lovely and I meant what I said, you can give me a massage next time, you have great hands.’ I reassured her, standing and letting the water run from my body.

She brought a towel and wrapped it around me, helping me from the tub and telling me how beautiful she thought I was. I gave her kiss on the cheek and left, a little excited.

Cindy was up when I arrived back at her room, looking at me with some concern.

‘What happened last night? You were acting so strangely, I was worried.’ she asked, coming to me and holding me.

‘I’m fine, really. I just had too many beers and got carried away. I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.’ I told her, hugging her back. ‘But I’m going back to bed, I feel so tired.’ I added, crawling under the covers.

‘Ok, I’ll wake you later.’

Three hours later, Cindy woke me up with some more coffee and a kiss.

‘Mmmm, that coffee smells good.’ I sighed, sitting up.

‘Are you going to the school today? It’s gone twelve already.’ She told me, passing me the cup.

‘Fuck, fuck,’ I swore, jumping up, nearly spilling my coffee.

‘Hey, it’s ok, you have forty minutes still, drink your coffee.’ She told me, her hand holding mine.

She was right, there was plenty of time and even if there wasn’t, so what. I sat back down, angry with myself for reacting like that.

‘It’s my last day, I’m not helping anymore, the reverend can go fuck himself.’

‘Wow, where did that come from?’ She asked, surprised by my attitude.

‘It’s nothing but he treats me like I’m a bit of dirt and I’m sick of it. I’m done with him.’

‘What has he done, tell me?’ She demanded, concerned.

I thought of telling her but I knew she couldn’t do anything, and it would just hurt her, so I said nothing, only that he talks to me like I’m dirt. She seemed to accept this, hugging me and telling me he’s the dirt and I should rise above it. I kissed her and told her I would.

I drank my coffee and had a bite to eat before dressing and getting myself ready. Cindy offered to come with me but I said no, I didn’t want her getting hurt or seeing what might happen. I walked to school and arrived just before one, surprised no one was there, especially John and Sam. Daisy seemed happy, so I went in and waited, sitting at my desk.

After fifteen minutes I knew something was up. No one was coming, that was obvious, but why? I stood and looked out of the window, toward Martha’s place, wishing she was here. Standing there, daydreaming, I didn’t hear the door opening and footsteps approaching.

‘There not coming.’ A voice said behind me, making me jump in the air with fright.

I turned quickly, my heart in my mouth. It was Jim, of course, with that smug look on his face, his eyes looking straight into me, so blue and piercing. ‘I told them all school was over until the new teacher arrived.’

‘Then why am I here?’ I asked, stupidly.

‘You know why, we both know why. Get in the back and take off that dress.’ He told me, still grinning, taking his belt from his pants.

I didn’t move, I just stared at him, knowing if I did as he said he would own me forever.

‘No, I’m going, get out of the way.’ I told him, trying to sound as firm as I could.

He laughed and walked to the back room, leaving me standing there. I watched as he went through the door, not believing he was letting me go, scared to move. He was standing in my room, looking out at me, taking his clothes off, smiling. He was testing me, or taunting me, I couldn’t decide which. Whatever he was doing he was now naked, his big cock pointing at me, looking magnificent.

He thought he was so fucking clever, acting as if he was irresistible, thinking I would come to him and submit to his will. He come to the door but stopped short of coming back into the classroom.

‘Come, I haven’t got all day.’ He said, his hand out.

I couldn’t fucking move, I just stood there like a statue, looking at him, confused by my feelings and wanting him to take control, like he should. My nipples were so hard they hurt, he was doing this on purpose, thinking he could make me do what he wanted now without forcing me.

‘Why, tell me why and I’ll do what you want? But don’t lie.’ I asked, taking a single step toward him.

‘Come, come in here and I’ll tell you.’

‘No, tell me now, I want to know why you keep coming to me and fucking me, making me the whore you want.’ I asked again, taking one more step.

‘Why do you think I do it?’ He asked, turning the question around.

‘Because you can’t help yourself, you like me and want my body, you think I’m beautiful and you like being with me.’ I told him, another step closer.

‘Well, you obviously know me then. Now come.’ He answered but not really.

I was only ten feet from the door, so close I could smell his soap.

‘Are you going to beat me?’

‘Of course, whore.’

‘You bastard, I fucking hate you.’

‘I know but you need me, who else can give you what you so crave?’

‘Anyone, there are plenty of cowboys who want me and they’ll pay.’

‘Ha ha, cowboys will fuck you and cum in less than a minute. Whores need something different and very few men know what that is. I do.’

‘Tell me you like me, tell me how beautiful I am, please.’ I asked, now only a foot from him.

He didn’t answer, just pulled me into the room and shut the door, taking me to the bed.

‘Take everything off and get on your knees.’ He ordered.

‘Tell me.’ I begged, undoing my dress.

But he didn’t. He waited until I was naked and pushed me down to the floor, his cock at my face. I took him in my hand and began caressing him, loving how hard he was, amazed that he was so big I couldn’t wrap my hand around him. He was leaking from his hole, clear liquid dripping onto the floor.

He let me play with him, gently stroking my hair, encouraging me. I pulled the skin over his big purple head, squeezing some more fluid from the hole, watching with fascination. His huge balls were hanging just below, swinging slightly as I played with his cock, looking full of sperm. Everything about his manhood was magnificent, the size, how it looked, how it felt and how it tasted.

I opened wide and took him in, slurping with enthusiasm as I began to suck him. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, to have his sperm on my tongue so I could taste him. I sucked as hard as I could, letting him fuck my throat when he wanted, enjoying how it made me gag and feel helpless.

He was pulling my hair, hurting me just as I wanted, making me his own private whore. I sucked as best I could, putting my heart and soul into making him proud of me, desperate for his cum, feeling like a little girl pleasing her angry daddy. As much as I loved Martha and Cindy, there was something about this man that I needed, no matter how it made me feel.

He gripped tighter on my hair, grunting, thrusting harder before suddenly holding still, his cock throbbing in my mouth as he exploded, hot cum pouring out onto my tongue, making me moan in delight. He was filling me up, spurt after spurt flooding my mouth, forcing me to swallow before I wanted to.

‘Oh god, yes, the lord’s seed, such bounty.’ He cried.

I held him, squeezing the last drop out of his cock before pulling away. My mouth was now full, his sperm swilling around as I played with it, not wanting to swallow just yet. Knowing he was watching me made me feel even dirtier, I wanted to shock him, show him what a real whore does. I looked up at him, making sure he was looking down before I opened my mouth and showed him his sperm, letting some of it run down my chin.

He was indeed shocked, his eyes wide open, watching me as I swallowed, gulping loudly for him. He stepped back, that familiar look of disgust now on his face, making me angry. I put my finger to my chin and scooped the sperm that was still there to my mouth, sucking it clean in a deliberately provocative act.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.