The Old West - Cover

The Old West

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young woman goes west after growing up listening to exciting stories told by her soldier uncle. She is not an innocent girl but even her uncle's stories didn't prepare her for what was waiting out there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I felt so helpless, like an animal trapped, waiting for the hunter to decide my fate. His eyes had that look in them, almost demonic. He walked toward me, grinning as he took his jacket off, hanging it over a chair before reaching me.

‘You sang beautifully last night, the men in that saloon all love you. If only they knew who you really were, a whore who wants to lure them into the arms of Satan.’ He said softly, his hands at my dress, undoing it.

‘I’m not, I’m just a girl trying to make it on her own. Please leave me alone, let me go.’ I begged, unable to move.

He ignored me, pulling my dress off my shoulders and saying: ‘You need me to save your soul, I’m your only hope of redemption, we both know it. Ask the lord to help you.’

‘No, I don’t need saving.’ I sighed, my dress now below my tits.

He ignored my words and pulled at my dress, not stopping until it was at my feet, forcing me to step out of it and kicking it away. He then began undoing my under garments, pushing my hand away when I tried to stop him. My top was pulled from my body, releasing my tits and revealing my hard, erect nipples.

I looked into his eyes, knowing what he must be thinking and hating my body for reacting this way.

‘Look at you, on heat like a bitch in the street.’ He sneered, twisting one of them, making me gasp in pain.

The pain was delicious though, my body surrendering to his touch, giving him what he wanted. He got to his knees and pulled down my petticoat, pressing his face against my pussy and breathing in deeply. He hadn’t done this before and I stumbled a little in shock, my back now against the wall.

‘I can smell the devil’s seed in you; you have laid with him and accepted his gift. Now ask for the lord’s seed.’ He demanded, his mouth at my entrance.

‘No, no, leave me alone, let me go.’ I begged, again. My hands on his head, not knowing what to do.

He got to his feet, pushing my hands away, looking at me with disgust, as he usually did. For a second I thought he was going to beat me but he turned away, praying under his breath, turning back just as quickly and undressing.

‘The lord has instructed me; he must replace the devil’s seed at once, get on the bed, whore.’ He instructed.

He was standing before me, proud, his rock-hard cock looking magnificent as the sun shone on him through the window. Maybe he was an angel, he looked like one, the sun on his body giving him a heavenly allure. I walked to the bed and laid down, watching him as he followed me, my legs opening automatically.

‘What do you want, tell me?’ He asked, looking down at me.

‘The lord’s seed.’ I told him.

‘Do you repent and denounce Satan?’ He pressed, climbing between my legs.

‘I do.’ I said, quietly, closing my eyes.

He lay on me and pushed his big cock against my pussy, bringing a low guttural moan to my lips. He then pushed slowly, my pussy opening for him and accepting his gift, my wetness making it so easy. He was soon all the way in, holding himself and grinding against my pubic bone, squashing my clitoris and making me cry out with delight.

This wasn’t for the lord, he was making love to me and showing me his sexual prowess, proud of his ability to make a whore moan in ecstasy. He wanted me to enjoy this, to cum on his beautiful cock and beg for more, his ego demanded it. He sped up now, thrusting hard and deep, punching into me, putting all his weight on my chest.

It was wonderful, I couldn’t deny it, as much as I wanted to and even knowing he was an arrogant cunt. I wrapped my legs around his body and pulled at him, my body going through spasms as he fucked me, the lord now forgotten.

He suddenly stopped and pulled out, grabbing me and flipping me over, putting me on all fours like a bitch. Before I could react, he was back in me, fucking me like a dog, his body slapping hard against my bum. I moaned loudly as he went deeper than he ever had before, he was driving me wild with his long, thick cock.

Dusty jumped into my head, it was him on me now, wrapping his paws around my waist and breeding me, filling me with puppies, making me his bitch. I was soon cumming, this new position demolishing any hint of resistance I had left. I cried out, wanting him to know, my body lifting off the bed and floating as the wave of pleasure swept over me.

His rhythm or pace didn’t falter at all, he just carried, ignoring my cries. I realised today was going to be different, he wanted something else from me but I didn’t know what. Maybe it was my total humiliation. But whatever it was, I knew he would get it, I was in no position to fight him. As my orgasm subsided, I settled down and gripped my bed, his cock still filling me with desire and lust, my body as aroused as it was a minute ago.

He slapped me, hard, across my bum, again and again. His big hand landing with incredible force on the same spot as his belt yesterday.

‘Ouch, you bastard.’ I shouted, my bum still so sore from the last beating.

He stopped and gripped my hips, pounding into me, breathing hard as he continued to fuck me. It was incredible, the power and stamina of the man was beyond my comprehension, I didn’t know anyone could fuck like this. Even Jed at his best was nowhere near this man.

I could feel another orgasm building, that tingle in my pussy was getting stronger and my muscles were starting to contract around his cock. A deep moan of joy filled the room as I pushed back on him, my cunt demanding he fuck me harder.

‘The Lord is with you, whore.’ He shouted.

I hardly heard him, I was concentrating too hard on my own needs, my nipples now really hurting with sexual arousal. His cock seemed to grow even bigger as he fucked me harder and harder, he thrusts pushing me along the bed, forcing me to hold on.

The explosion in my body this time was almost volcanic, I think I even fainted for a few seconds before screaming into my pillow, my pussy biting down on his cock, holding it and milking it for all its worth. Jim pulled my hair, violently, forcing my head backwards, not allowing me to lay my head down. He wanted to keep control of me, impose his will on me and not allow me any freedom.

My body was on fire, every inch of it felt like it was being tortured in the most beautiful way. My orgasm seemed to go on and on with Jim not allowing me any time to recover. He never missed a beat, just kept on fucking me, dominating my whole body and mind. I tried to lay my head down but he still had my hair, pulling on it as he slowed down.

‘Oh yes, the lord is my shepherd, he guides me through the darkness.’ He said, taking a breather.

I needed one, too, my orgasm had sapped all my strength and the sweat was dripping from my face onto my sheets. But he wouldn’t give me one, he carried on fucking me, slower but still with power.

‘Why? What did I do to you?’ I asked, my juices joining my sweat and running down my thighs.

He didn’t answer, just kept on fucking, his cock like a lump of granite inside me. I lost track of time as he possessed me fully, cumming twice more before he let me drop down. He fell with me, his body pinning me to the bed, his cock still hard and inside me. If his intention was to degrade me as well as use me for his own sexual gratification, he had succeeded. I had debased myself in the most obvious way possible and nothing I did now could change that. In fact, it carried on, he was still fucking me, rocking on top of me, his cock scraping my insides and sending little bolts of pleasure throughout my body.

We lay like that for ages, Jim happy to have me powerless underneath him, continuing to dominate me and showing he could fuck me all day long if he wanted. I couldn’t move or say anything, only occasionally moaning when he pushed harder or faster. I was glad at least he couldn’t see my face; he would surely have taken great satisfaction in watching me cum.

Eventually he cum, too, spewing his sed deep inside me as he pushed me further into the bed. My face was in my pillow but he could still hear me moaning with pleasure as his sperm washed my pussy, almost giving me another orgasm.

‘Let the Lord’s seed replace the devils and bring you to the light.’ He grunted, pulling out and standing.

I lay there, his sperm running out of me, leaving me with this empty feeling, his words sounding almost childlike. His legs were next to my head but I didn’t look up, I knew what I would see and I was hoping he would just go, leaving me to my shame.

‘Mary, clean me, you know it’s your duty.’ He ordered, allowing me no dignity at all.

I got to my knees and faced his cock, still rock hard, of course. It was wet with my juices and looking beautiful, a truly magnificent piece of flesh. My mouth opened and he pushed forward, taking my head and forcing himself down my throat, holding me still. After a few seconds he let me go so I could move back and forth, my lips hugging him as my tongue cleaned the long shaft.

When he was satisfied with my endeavors he pushed me away, like always, looking at me with disgust, as though I had forced him into this vile act. I looked back at him as he dressed, wondering what he was really thinking and if he really believed what he said. He seemed pretty normal, at least outwardly, a good-looking man with obvious intelligence but there was definitely something of the night about him, that was clear. I just couldn’t decide if he was a great actor or properly insane.

‘Jim, can I ask you something?’

He looked back down at me, frowning a little before replying: ‘What is it, I have to go?’

I leaned up on my arms and asked: ‘Why me? You can fuck any of the girls at the saloon but you go out of your way to fuck me. What is it about me that makes you humiliate me and use me the way you do?’

He had his pants on now his cock still hard beneath the material. He picked up his shirt and began putting that on, now looking away, not answering me.

‘I know when someone wants me and you want me. Do you wish you could have me all the time, like a wife?’ I pressed, now standing.

He glared at me, I had hit a nerve and he was angry. Before I could say anything else he slapped me across the face, knocking me back on the bed. The shock of the slap left me speechless, I lay there with my face stinging, tears coming to my eyes.

‘Wife? You are not fit for an Indian let alone any white man. You’re a whore and will always be a whore and that’s why I treat you like I do.’ With that he left, leaving me crying and naked on my bed.

I dressed and made my way back to the saloon, avoiding Cindy and going straight to my room, ordering some hot water as I did. Cindy came to me about an hour later, her beautiful face and cheery soul instantly making me happier. We ate together and chatted about our future, both of us dreaming big and making outlandish plans about becoming cattle Barons. We laughed and forgot about the present, at least for that hour. A loud bang on the door and a request for Cindy’s body, breaking the moment.

We both worked hard that night, me on the stage and Cindy on her back, another hundred dollars in our bank account. The next day we woke up together and bathed together, eating breakfast in bed like a proper couple, it was nice. We went to the bank and deposited our money, popping in to say hello to Marvin and teasing him a little. He asked us to come to his place on Cindy’s day off, to which we agreed, kissing each other in front of him before we left.

We had a little walk up and down the main street, looking in a few stores and saying hello to some cowboys who were at the livery. It helped pass some time before I had to go back to the school. At least Martha was coming today, something I was really looking forward to.

When I arrived at the school, John and Sam were already there, smiling as I reached them. It was still twenty minutes before we were due to start but they obviously wanted to see me on their own.

‘You two will be giving me a bad name.’ I chuckled, taking Johns outstretched hand as he helped me up the steps.

‘Working at that saloon has already done that.’ He shot back. Both of them laughing.

‘Cheeky little fucker, no kiss for you.’ I teased.

They followed me in, closing the door and grabbing me, pinning me against the wall as John kissed me. I let him and kissed him back, our tongues playing together. It was really nice, so genuine and intimate.

‘Wow.’ I said, pulling back, ‘did you miss me?’

‘When can we see you, Miss?’ They asked, Sam now kissing me, not giving me a chance to answer.

John eventually pulled him away, asking me again when they could see me, looking so sad.

‘Oh boys, I’m sorry, I know you really want to but it’s hard at the moment. But I promise it will be soon, please don’t get angry with me, too many men get angry, don’t be like them.’ I pleaded, kissing them both.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.