The Old West - Cover

The Old West

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young woman goes west after growing up listening to exciting stories told by her soldier uncle. She is not an innocent girl but even her uncle's stories didn't prepare her for what was waiting out there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Someone was banging on the door, telling me to come down and start singing. Cindy held me, telling me I looked beautiful and the men would love me.

‘I know.’ I answered smugly, kissing her before standing.

She laughed and patted my bum, standing herself. We both looked in her mirror, me in a lovely red dress and her naked. We twirled together, both admiring the other, giggling and being silly, like schoolgirls. It was fun and I felt good; I couldn’t wait to get on that stage and perform.

‘Are you coming down and watching? I really want you to.’ I asked, taking her hand.

‘Of course, I’ll be down before you start, just give me a few minutes.’ She told me, squeezing my hand.

I kissed her and made my way down to the bar, butterflies in my tummy as I got more excited. The men saw me and cheered, making way for me as I walked to the stage. There were so many more tonight, at least three times the number of last time I sang. Cyrus was near the steps, with another man, smiling as I reached him.

‘Can you still taste me, Mary?’ He shouted, laughing and holding his cock.

His friend was looking at me with disbelief, unsure of whether Cyrus was telling the truth.

I smiled at Cyrus and winked, licking my lips as I climbed the stairs, looking at them both. All the men roared as I walked to the edge of the stage and stood there, posing for them, letting them appreciate my lovely dress. There was a real buzz in the air as I looked out across the room, so many cowboys, all whooping and hollering and throwing their hats in the air as they waited for me to sing. The feeling inside my tummy was amazing, so exhilarating and exciting.

For the next hour I sang my heart out, giving them everything I had, it was amazing and I loved every second of it. I teased them mercilessly, showing plenty of thigh and breast as I danced around the stage. First bending down to sing to a lonesome cowboy and then lifting my dress as I pranced to the other side of the stage, all the time knowing the effect I was having on them and pushing it further and further, just to see if I could.

When I stopped for a break, they all went wild, rushing me as I climbed down the steps. For a second I was scared but they only wanted to thank me and tell me how beautiful I was, none of them did anything inappropriate. One or two touched me but only on the arm or shoulder and nothing I felt uncomfortable about. Ben was waiting for me at the bar with a glass of beer, his smile like the cat who got the cream. We both knew I was a hit and that he would make lots of money tonight.

‘Here, one of the boys bought it for you. Relax for a while, talk to the men, tell them a bit about yourself.’ He told me, pushing a stool my way.

He not only wanted me singing but now a bar attraction, something to get the men spending even more money, he was so ruthless. I took the beer and drank it in one, much to the appreciation of the cowboys, another soon appearing on the bar. The sweat was pouring from me, dripping down my back and chest, making me all wet. I downed the next beer, my first quenched as the boys crowded around me, all demanding my attention.

After thirty minutes or so, and a few more beers, Ben came back, telling the men to leave me alone for a while. When they moved along the bar, Ben asked me to go back on in a little while, telling me he would give me extra.

‘I want a bath first and I want Cindy to help me, I need another of her dresses, this one is soaking.’ I told him.

I could see he didn’t like me asking for Cindy, she was obviously on her back making even more money for him and he didn’t like giving me her, she was his not mine.

‘Oh come on, Ben. Don’t be so mean, I’m making you a fortune tonight and you begrudge me a little time with Cindy. Please?’ I pleaded, appealing to his manly side, trying to make him feel like he was being generous and kind.

‘Ok, an hour and then you’re back on stage. Oh yes, see if she’s got a more revealing dress, give the boys a real treat.’

‘I could just go on naked, if you prefer?’ I asked, sarcastically.

‘And there’s a cowboy telling everyone you sucked his cum out of Cindy’s cunt upstairs. Now they all want you, offering me more money than for any other whore here. What should I tell them?’ He asked, equally as sarcastic.

I could feel myself blush, not knowing what to say. Ben stared at me, waiting, enjoying my discomfort.

‘I’m ... uh ... going to ... uh ... Cindy’s room. Can you send the water there, please?’ I said, not answering his question as I walked away.

‘I’ll tell them it’s a maybe.’ He shouted after me.

I rushed up to her room, bursting in, again. She was at the table washing her pussy, a young cowboy dressing by the side of the bed.

‘Mary isn’t it? Oh my, you are so beautiful and you sing like an angel.’ He said, almost tripping as he put his leg in his trousers.

I smiled at him and nodded, quickly looking back at Cindy. She was wiping herself as I rushed to her, hugging her tightly and nearly falling over the table.

‘We’ve got an hour to ourselves; Ben is sending up some hot water for a bath and you’re gonna have one with me. He wants me back on stage in an hour and I said yes if he gave me you for an hour.’ I gushed, still holding her.

‘Wonderful, I need a break, there’s so many cowboys tonight.’ She answered, hugging me back.

The young man was still in the room, enjoying watching us hug and kiss. I even began undressing, not realising he was still here.

‘Hey, mister.’ Cindy suddenly said, giggling.

My dress was off by now and I was just in my undergarments, which were soaking with sweat and clearly showing my nipples. I started undoing the front, not caring he was watching, I just wanted to get out of them. Cindy was ushering him out as my top came off and fell to the floor, much to his appreciation.

‘Wow.’ Were his last words as Cindy shut the door behind him.

She came to me, smiling, her arms out as I kicked off my lower garment. We were both now naked, feeling sticky and in great need of a bath but happy to be cuddling. Hot water soon arrived, buckets of it, plenty for the two of us. The bath was soon full, steam drifting up toward the ceiling, Cindy holding my hand as we both got in.

‘Oh my god, this is heavenly.’ I sighed, relaxing as Cindy lowered herself opposite me.

‘Mmmm, I could lay here all night.’ She replied, her toe at my pussy.

I let her push against me, enjoying the feeling, smiling as she did so. Before I had a chance to really relax, Ben was at the door, coming in and standing above us. He was looking at my tits, my hard nipples on display as Cindy pressed into me, not stopping because Ben was here.

I looked up at him, not caring, I was beyond that now, so many men had seen my body it didn’t bother me anymore and he was obviously enjoying the view, his eyes still on my tits as he began talking.

‘One hour ladies, no more. The boys want more and I have promised them you’ll be back, even sexier than earlier.’

‘Of course, we have an agreement. But Ben, can you please not let anyone come up here, we want some privacy.’ I told him, moaning a little as Cindy’s toe entered my pussy.

‘You know, Mary, you should forget about the school and just sing here, I’ll make it worth your while and you can stay with Cindy. Plus, when you want to help her with any of the clients, you can, earning even more.’

I was excited now, Cindy’s toe and Ben’s eyes on me were having an effect. My chest lifted as she pushed harder, making me moan again.

‘How much, what am I worth, Ben?’ I asked.

‘Well, we would have to sit down and talk but it would be a lot more than the school can pay you.’

‘That’s not an answer, give me a figure, tempt me.’ I teased, knowing he really wanted me.

‘At least fifty bucks a week.’ He offered, the bulge in his trousers now obvious.

‘No. I would want a share of the takings the nights I sang and Cindy to be mine, my exclusive whore.’ I demanded, feeling daring.

‘What! She earns me a lot of money, that’s too much to ask. No.’ He shot back, his eyes wide with anger as he stared at me.

Cindy was quiet but I could tell she was shocked by my demand; her face told me so. I expected her to say something, but she didn’t, she just lay there, her toe now away from my pussy.

‘ Ok but you reduce her hours and give her three days off a week. And what about my share of the takings?’ I pressed, enjoying knowing how much he wanted me here.

‘Jesus, who do you think you are? Just be down in an hour, I’ll think about it.’ He said, angrily, storming out.

Cindy burst out laughing, her toe back at my pussy, playing with me. ‘You want me as your exclusive whore? Oh my, did you see his face?’

‘I did,’ I said, Laughing with her. ‘We can be together and I’ll earn enough to get you out of here. We can buy somewhere together, maybe a ranch. What do you think?’ I asked, pulling her to me, water splashing everywhere.

‘Do you mean it, really?’ She asked back, not really believing me.

‘Of course, I wouldn’t say it otherwise.’ I told her, kissing her.

We kissed passionately, water overflowing onto the floor. It was nice and as Cindy played with my tongue, I imagined a ranch where her and Martha could live with me, all of us happy together, not worrying about or needing men. Cindy loved the idea, she told me about her savings and that she would happily give them to me to help buy somewhere.

‘I have over two hundred dollars in the bank, I’ve been saving for ages.’ She told me, her hands gently washing my back.

‘I could have that in a few weeks if Ben agrees to my terms. We could look for somewhere in a month or so. How much is a ranch around here?’ I asked her, standing so she could wash my legs.

‘I reckon five hundred would buy a good spread, a thousand something really nice.’ She answered, her fingers washing my pussy.

‘Mmmm, that’s nice, I love it when you touch me, you make me feel so good.’

‘That’s all I want, to please you. I would do anything for you.’ She told me, pushing a finger inside me.

I let her play with me, opening my legs slightly as the delicious feeling in my cunt made me moan. The pleasure began to mount, I would soon cum if she carried on, something I didn’t want. I wanted to be excited when I went back down, it made me perform better.

‘Stop, just wash me, I want to save it until later, when we’re in bed.’ I told her, stroking her head.

‘Yes, ma’am, whatever you say.’

‘Good girl.’ I giggled, still stroking her.

She washed me all, making me so excited, her hands driving me mad with desire. Her touch was exquisite, and she knew exactly how to play me, it was a real gift. I had to get out, I was losing control and would have to cum if she carried on.

‘No more touching, god, I’m so sensitive and you are a bad girl.’ I told her, picking up a towel and drying myself.

Cindy pouted and began washing herself, her hands stroking her body, deliberately being provocative, looking at me as she did so, moaning quietly.

‘Stop it or I’ll spank you, I mean it.’

‘You promise?’ She teased, pinching her nipples.

I turned away, laughing and looking in her wardrobe for something extra sexy. She had so many lovely dresses and other things, I was so jealous. She came up behind me, her hands coming around and caressing me, gently kissing my neck.

‘Oh god, stop that. Help me choose something.’ I pleaded, pulling her hands from my tits.

‘Yes, ma’am.’ She said, stopping and pulling a corset thing from her wardrobe. ‘Try this, a French girl gave it to me, she worked here a while back. It might be too much but you decide.’

It was red with white bottoms and nothing else. I looked at it confused, wondering how you put it on.

‘Here, like this. Apparently, they wear these in Paris.’

She put her legs between the white material, like you would pants, and then pulled it up over her tits like a normal corset. It looked stunning, the thin white material hardly covering her bum and making her look so sexy. She took it back off and gave it to me.

‘I love it, let me try it on.’

I stepped in it and pulled it up, staring in the mirror, amazed by how I looked.

‘Do it up.’ I told her.

My tits looked so big and you could see nearly all of them, I loved it. But the most shocking thing was how it looked on my bum and pussy, it just about covered them and the tightness of the material showed everything, it was so outrageous.

‘Oh my, look at you, the men will go wild. Walk over there and back.’ She asked.

I could feel the material pinching me as I walked, it went up my bum and between my lips, you could see everything. I walked back to Cindy, watching myself in the mirror, shocked but excited as my pussy began to tingle.

‘I can’t, can I? Look at it, I might as well be naked, the sheriff will arrest me.’ I laughed, turning and looking at my bum.

‘You have the perfect legs, so long and strong looking, put on my shoes, they’ll make them even longer.’

I put them on and walked back and forth, the high heels making me look so tall and elegant, I loved them. Cindy was right, my legs look so nice and the way the shoes led the eye up and to my pussy was perfect, the men would indeed go wild.

‘I can’t believe just how good you look, seriously, you are so beautiful. You should be on the stage in Chicago or New York, not this dump of a town. You’re too good for this place and someone will take you away, I’m gonna lose you to the big city.’ She said, tears falling down her cheek.

‘Cindy! Never, I wouldn’t do that, come here.’ I told her, hugging her and kissing her.

‘I’m sorry but I know it will happen.’ She blubbed, her face on my shoulder.

‘I promise I won’t, I would never do that to you.’ I added, meaning it.

‘You better not, I need you and couldn’t go on if you left me.’

‘Ok, that’s enough, no one is going anywhere, we’re in this together and we’ll soon have our own place.’ I said, trying to reassure her.

She pulled away and smiled, my promise seeming to make her feel better. I hated seeing her like this, she was so nice and I really liked her. The truth was, I needed her just as much as she needed me, I had no one really, only her and Martha, and Martha was stuck with her husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.