The Old West - Cover

The Old West

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman goes west after growing up listening to exciting stories told by her soldier uncle. She is not an innocent girl but even her uncle's stories didn't prepare her for what was waiting out there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

All my life I had been wanting this, to move out west and have some adventure, just like my uncle Jed did when he was young. I was young, only twenty years old but I didn’t care, I had to get away from Chicago no matter what. As I sat on the train heading for Wyoming my mind wandered back to when it all began.

You see, ever since I was about twelve my uncle had been filling my head with stories and fantasies about the west. Stories of derring-do and the most outrageous cruelty and debauchery, nothing was off-limits in my uncle’s stories. My uncle was young, handsome, brave and a soldier. And I was a young girl obsessed with him and his adventures.

At first it was the war with the South and then the war with the blood thirsty Indians. You see, my uncle was a hero, a decorated hero who almost single handedly save the nation. How could any young girl not be obsessed with a man like that?

My name is Mary and it is 1871. I’m on my way to take up the position of teacher in the frontier town of Clear Water. They could only afford someone like me, someone with little experience and a hankering for adventure. No proper teacher had bothered applying for the post and I suspect I was the only one who had. Nevertheless, I was excited and full of hope, my new life was just beginning and I was really looking forward to it.

As I was saying, when I was twelve uncle Jed came to stay at our house in the city, he was recovering from an injury sustained at some battle in Virginia. My Mother was very excited, she hadn’t seen her brother in years and was acting in a way I had never seen before. I should say he wasn’t badly injured; a bullet had passed through his side, just missing anything important but he needed a few weeks to recover anyway.

I had met him before but it was years agon and I didn’t really remember him that well. So, when this dashing six foot something soldier arrived at our door, in the most beautiful uniform, with medals, I was totally smitten. His hair was jet black and he had the most gorgeous beard imaginable, even his eyes were the bluest in all America.

Daddy wasn’t there when he arrived, thank god, he was still in his office, nothing would cause him to miss work, not even a real-life hero.

‘Jed, oh my god, look at you. Come here, give me a hug.’ My Mother gushed, opening her arms.

Jed let her embrace him, not even stopping her when she was obviously hurting him.

‘Mother, he’s hurt, stop that or he will have another war wound.’ I cried, pulling at her dress, determined to get his attention.

‘Oh my, of course, forgive me brother.’ She apologised, standing back.

We all looked at each other, me blushing as his bright blue eyes looked me all over. Mother stepping in front of me when she saw this.

‘Get your uncle’s case, Mary.’ She ordered, taking his hand and leading him in the house.

I did no such thing, we had servants for that, I followed them while one of the maids picked up his case and bag. That was the start of my rivalry with mother for my uncle’s affections, which I won quite easily, much to her anger and resentment, hence my leaving Chicago.

A room had been prepared for uncle on the same floor as me, just down the hall in fact, it was perfect and I could sneak into him without mother ever knowing. Luckily, her room was at the top of the house and she couldn’t hear anything from up there.

The poor man was so tired and worn out from the war he must have slept the whole first week, only coming out of his room very occasionally. The good thing was I could sneak in there and sit and watch him as he slept, his bare chest rising and falling and sometimes I would actually touch him, my fingers running along his manly arms or shoulder, it was wonderful. One time I peeked as mother gave him a bed bath; the door left slightly ajar.

She was so gentle as she rubbed his body with the cloth, taking extra care around his wound. I couldn’t tell if he was completely naked but it looked like it, mother’s body hiding the important part. All I know is she took her time and uncle seemed to enjoy it very much. The laughter and other noises confirming this and making me so angry and jealous.

After watching this I was determined to see what he looked like below the waist. So that night, when everybody was asleep, I left my room and tiptoed down the hall to my uncle’s room. I had done this a dozen times already but this night was different and my heart was really pounding, I was so nervous and excited I thought I might faint. I had to compose myself before I opened his door, I dare not be caught, it would be too much.

My sweaty hand turned the handle and gently pushed, the light from his lamp illuminating his body as I stepped inside. He always left it on as he slept, something I was very grateful for. The soft light made him look like a god, I loved looking at him, he was so beautiful. His blanket was down by his waist, revealing his naked top half, as usual, something else I was grateful for. I stood there looking down at him, my breathing still heavy but better, I was more in control now.

My hand moved to the blanket, shaking as it did so, taking hold of the edge. My eyes darting between his and the blanket. I began to pull, my heart speeding up again and that hotness spreading throughout my body. I swallowed and pulled a bit more, stopping quickly as he moved slightly but it was ok, he was just dreaming or something. I was almost there; his hair was thicker as I suddenly saw something, something big and long. I pulled some more, gasping as suddenly this long, thick, snake like thing sprung free.

I let go of the blanket and stared, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, it was so beautiful, so different from what I was expecting. It twitched suddenly and moved, as if it had a mind of its own, it was amazing. I wanted to touch it more than anything but daren’t, I knew he would wake if I did so satisfied myself with just looking. I’m not sure how long I looked but it was a long time, I loved it and knew one day I would play with it.

After that first week, uncle began doing a lot more and it was the start of our walks together. At first, they were just small ones, not even a mile, but as he got better, we ventured further and further, eventually going into the woods and to the river. It was wonderful and we became ever closer. His stories captured me completely and I demanded he leave nothing out, not even the torture and rape, I loved it all.

When he had to leave, I was so upset, I had fallen head over heels in love with him and wanted him to stay forever, even marrying me when I was old enough. But he had a war to win and the army was calling. I sobbed as he hugged me goodbye and had to be dragged off him by my mother. His promise of returning in a few months the only thing making life worth living.

He was true to his word and three months later he was back with us for another week. Both me and mother very happy, though not daddy, for some reason. Each day we would walk into the woods and Jed would tell me all about the war and how he and his men had chased the Southerners away, killing many and saving the union from the enemy.

From then on he would come to us whenever he had leave or between posts. He went from fighting in the south to fighting Indians in the west, which meant even more material for our walks. We began to act out some of his adventures, me always the bad guy or the poor woman or squaw. I didn’t mind though, I loved being part of it. His Indian stories were the best, so violent and brutal, and sometimes sexy. He would tell of how the men would raid an Indian village and after killing all the men take advantage of the squaws, their spoils of war he would call it.

I demanded to know exactly what happened, I wanted all the gory details. He suggested we act the parts and I agreed, it would be more authentic, he said. He grabbed me and threw me in the river, telling me to hide as he looked for me. When he found me, he dragged me out of the water and took me to a tree, taking my hands and pulling them behind my back. He then got some old twine and tied my hands, though not very effectively but it didn’t matter, I had no intention of escaping.

We were both wet and dripping water, his eyes were all over me, he had a strange look in his eyes, I was very excited.

‘You’re mine now, I own you and can do what I want with you. If you want to live you have to obey me, is that understood?’ He asked, so seriously.

I actually felt trapped, like a real squaw, he was so menacing.

‘Yes, I understand, I will do whatever you say.’ I answered, playing my part perfectly.

He came closer, his eyes so intense as he looked at me. I couldn’t hold his gaze, I had to look down, it was so scary. He then began undoing the buttons on my dress, his hands so big and strong, so masculine. I was fifteen and had never even been kissed and now my uncles was undressing me, I was shivering with excitement, my body feeling so hot.

‘Let’s see what a squaw looks like under all this shit, see if she’s worth keeping.’

Within seconds he had them all undone, pulling it off me, leaving me in just my petticoat and undergarments. My arms were now by my side as he begun to walk around me, looking at me from all sides. I could feel his eyes burning into me, making me so excited, like a real captive.

‘Take it all off.’ He demanded.

I was hoping he would say this, I wanted to show him my body, let him see how much of a woman I was now. I lifted my petticoat over my head and threw down with my dress.

‘All of it.’ He barked, not giving me a chance to think.

I then took off my top, my small breasts now on view.

‘Nice, so shapely and hard nipples, my, are you excited?’ He asked.

I didn’t answer, thinking he wouldn’t really expect one. I just pushed down my undergarments and stood there, leaning against the tree for support as he stared at my body, still shivering with excitement.

‘Mmmm not bad, turn around, show me that ass.’

I did as ordered, turning slowly, pushing my bum out as I held on to the tree, knowing I had a nice shapely figure. He left me there for ages, just looking at my bum, silent.

‘Turn back now.’ He eventually told me.

When I turned, he was naked, too, his cock hard and sticking out. I gasped and stared, amazed by how big it was.

‘Touch it, put your hand around it.’

And I did, reaching out and taking it, loving how it felt, squeezing it.

‘Good squaw, now play with it.’

I didn’t know what he meant, how should I ‘play with it’ I wondered? He then took my hand and began moving it back and forth, along his cock.

‘Like that but faster.’ He told me.

I began to wank him, as he would call it, my hand just big enough to hold it.

‘Good girl, a bit faster, don’t stop until I say.’

My hand was aching slightly but I never stopped, I wanted to please him and show him I was a woman, not a silly girl anymore. He was moaning a little and telling me how good I was, encouraging me to carry on.

‘Oh yes, I’m cumming.’ He grunted.

Of course I had no idea what that meant and just carried on, gasping loudly as this thick white goo started squirting from his cock. He took my hand and stopped me, smiling broadly and leaning against the tree, sighing with satisfaction.

‘What ... what was ... uh ... that?’ I asked, looking down at the pool of cum at our feet.

He laughed and then explained it all, telling me everything about a man’s cock and balls. We hung my things on a bush to dry and then lay together on the soft grass, the warm summer sun shining on us both. He made me promise to tell no one, not that I would, I wanted more of this and loved our time together. As we lay there, I played with his cock, feeling every inch of it and even playing with his balls, loving how they felt in my hands.

His cock began to grow again, the more I touched it the harder it got. ‘Am I making it do that?’ I asked, amazed at how thick it was now.

‘Yes’, he laughed. ‘You’re a very sexy young lady, beautiful with a body most women would kill for, trust me, you are a very lucky girl.’

His words made me feel so good, I loved hearing how beautiful I was, it made me want to do more for him. I began to wank him again, hoping he would cum so I could see all his sperm, it fascinated me. He moaned his approval, thrusting his hips up as my hand quickened.

‘Put it in your mouth, use your mouth to wank me, do it.’ He said, his hand on my head, pushing it down.

I couldn’t believe what he was asking, with my mouth? What does he mean, surely not, that’s just silly, I thought, mt face now just above his hard cock.

‘Open your mouth, let it in, Then move up and down like with your hand, you’ll get the idea.’ He added, still pushing.

I opened and took him in, well, what I could, he was so big I really struggled.

‘Oh god, yes, take it all and suck it, up and down, good girl Mary.’

I wanted so much to please him, he was my hero and I would have done anything. I began to move up and down, struggling at first but determined to make him happy. He was just so big, he filled my mouth completely and when he was at my throat I began to choke. He pulled back and let me breathe, telling me I was doing great and to carry on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.