Sleep Tea - Cover

Sleep Tea

Copyright© 2022 by Bill Smith

Chapter 9: Back to Bill

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Back to Bill - My name is Bill and I was a frustrated married man until I stumbled on something at work that was to change my life beyond belief. My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter, who I never intended to involve in my experiment to create a bit of excitement into my marriage sex life, but things kind of got out of hand and now my life is so unpredictable I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen next. Please feel free to read on and enjoy the ride with me. (Story codes relate to the whole story)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Life is certainly going to be different for us all now Becky has introduced Sleep Tea to the Thompson’s and once again I am amazed at how easy it is to mess with peoples minds.

After Becky’s first church membership mentoring session with Kathy, she wanted things to move more quickly, which they have.

We first sat down in my study and planned how we could fast track Becky’s hungry desire to turn Reverend Thompson, Kathy Thompson and Rachel Thompson into her sex puppets. The sheer thought of it still makes me cringe, not so much because what we are doing is illegal, but more the fact that we are doing it to a family of the cloth.

I explained to Becky that when I came up with the idea of Duracine, it was purely to change her mums attitude to sex because she just wasn’t doing the things I wanted her to. In other words I had a plan and a goal.

She did of course throw this back at me jokingly and asked me what part of the plan included drugging her, molesting her in her sleep and planting perverted seeds in her mind.

I had no answer to that, other than I was weak and couldn’t resist her. She smiled and reminded me that it was me who had turned her into who she is and I now need to help her achieve her perverted desires.

She had a point of course, so I asked her again what she wanted to achieve.

For Rachel, she wanted to make her into a slut, who couldn’t get enough cock. She said she might even make her into some kind of hooker and earn money off her.

For Kathy, she wanted to make her into a slut too, who couldn’t resist exposing herself and having sex with underprivileged men, like she was a sex charity worker.

For Reverend Thompson, she wanted to turn him into a pervert who couldn’t stop himself from thinking of woman as sex objects to satisfy his lust.

I have to admit, if she manages to do all of those things it’ll be pretty kinky and even if she does, I am sure things will take a different turn along the way, because as soon as each of their minds become changed because of Duracine, they will all take on new perversions of their own.

But for now, we have the makings of a plan, to which I have added a couple of extra things into the mix too. The first being we should have them think it a good idea to give Becky keys to their house so she can come and go as she pleases.

The second is I want to rig up some discreet cameras in their home so we can observe how our conditioning is progressing. I didn’t know what was available, but I told Becky I’d do some research and when they were all under the influence of Sleep Tea one night, we could go in and set them all up.

Becky was thrilled with my ideas and totally agreed.

There was just one thing I was apprehensive about and that was, we knew Kathy and Rachel were susceptible to Sleep Tea, but we didn’t know how Reverend Thompson would react to it, which meant this Saturday was going to be key to it all.

Becky and myself scripted our first subliminal messages for each of them and used a good quality text to voice app so we could be consistent with the recordings. We chose a deep sultry voice for Reverend Thompson and a sexy sounding guy with the hint of a French accent for the girls.

Becky had three messages for Saturday night, all of which were repeated for twenty minutes.

1/. You will never wear underwear again. Not wearing underwear makes you feel horny. 2/. You cannot stop thinking about hard cocks. Thinking of cocks makes your pussy wet. 3/. Becky is like a sister to you. You need to tell your mum to get her some keys to the house cut

Kathy had three messages for Saturday too, again each were repeated for twenty minutes.

1/. You will always keep your pussy clean shaven. Keeping your pussy clean shaven makes you feel horny. 2/. You will never wear underwear again. Not wearing underwear makes you feel horny. 3/. Becky is like a daughter to you. You need to listen to Rachel and get Becky some keys to the house cut.

Finally for Reverend Thompson, he also had three messages each repeated for twenty minutes.

1/. All woman turn you on. You cannot help having dirty thoughts about every female over 16 years of age you come into contact with, including Rachel. 2/. You need to order enough viagra to take one 100mg tablet per day. Taking viagra keeps you horny. 3/. You need to start watching porn. Porn is good and gives you good ideas.

I was a bit apprehensive about some of the messages but Becky insisted we include them all.

Saturday came and I dropped Becky off at the Thompson household. She had her overnight bag, a stash of Sleep Tea, three recorders and three pairs of headphones. She was all set.

I told her to be careful and she said she would be and if she called me it would be because something had gone wrong.

I watched her through the door and headed back home. I was as nervous as hell, but luckily I had things to take my mind off Becky and the Thompson’s, for instance I had to collect and learn how to rig up the remote spy cameras I had purchased. They cost a fortune, but if they were as good as the reviews said they were, then they would be awesome. The other thing to distract me was of course my sexy wife.


I collected the spy cameras and the guy in the shop selling them explained how to get the best out of them and also how to fast scan, edit and then save any footage you wanted. He said it was state of the art equipment and used by security agencies around the world. Like I said, it wasn’t cheap, but it was discreet and could be watched live or recorded, with everything editable on a pc. It sounded brilliant and I couldn’t wait to use it.

Back home that night without Becky I had an amazing night with Claire. We fucked, sucked and licked each other to our hearts content. It was clear I missed Claire more than she missed me, but that was down to her becoming so submissive. I knew she still loved me and I still loved her more than anything, but she wasn’t the same person I married and I know I’ve only myself to blame for that, but it is how it is. Claire is happy and just accepts how things are. I suppose the one saving grace is we all seem to know how to behave in public, but I’m not sure the same will be said for the Thompson’s though.

I think once Becky has messed with their minds, it’ll be a miracle if they stay together as a unit, but I suppose time will tell. I hope they do, but we’ll see.

Talking of which, I didn’t get a call from her last night so all must have gone okay, or not at all, anyway, I am looking forward to hearing how her night went, which won’t be long to wait now as I’ll be picking her up in about an hour.

The hour went by slowly but I am outside the Thompson’s now. I can see the front door opening and here she comes. She looks happy enough, which is reassuring.

I say “Hey Sweetheart, how did it go?”

She replies “Hey dad, you are going to be absolutely gobsmacked and I can’t wait to tell you all about it, but first you need to pull into that lay-by again as I need to kiss you”.

I still find it slightly shocking when my daughter says things like that, even though we share a bed and fuck all the time.

I pull into the lay-by and stop the car. We unbuckle our seat belts and attack each other, not even bothering to look if anyone can see us. It’s still pretty early and it’s Sunday morning so I guess the worst that can happen is we get caught by a dog walker, but even then we are still a couple of miles away from our home, so it’d be unlikely to be anyone we know.

I fondle Becky’s tits as has become the norm when we kiss and I feel her reach for my cock. I think she only does it to check that she is turning me on. She won’t be disappointed today as I am as hard as I always am for her.

Five minutes later and we ease off each other’s faces. Becky says “So dad, do you want to hear all about it in the car now, or when we get home?”

“Oh come on sugar, I need to know now” I tell her.

Becky smiles and unfastens my trousers and says “Okay, but I am going to play with your beautiful cock while I tell you all about it then”.

I smile and watch her fingers wrap around the base of my cock and start rubbing up and down very slowly.

“Well dad, I got there and Reverend Thompson welcomed me in and I never realised how big he is. He has to be 6ft 2” and quite broad too. Anyway, he seemed nice and told me Kathy has been speaking highly of me and apparently she said I am a model student. I thanked him and he took me through to the lounge to where Kathy and Rachel were sat.

The first thing I noticed was Kathy was sat with her legs slightly apart. Not too much, but they were definitely wider than she normally sits. I couldn’t see much, other than further up the inside of her leg, but it was hot.

Rachel gave me a hug and told me to come up to her room after I’d finished with mum. I was scared though as she grabbed my bag and said she’d take it upstairs for me. I mean, I don’t know if she’d even think about looking inside it, but I had the three recorders in their, the headphones and the sleep tea sachets which I didn’t want to have to explain.

I quickly told her I might need something from it for my tutoring which she seemed to accept so left it alone.

Kathy smiled and told her daughter we’d only be an hour and then Becky could show me my room for the night. Not that I’d be getting into it until late she reckoned, being in a sleep over and all, but nevertheless she thinks it important I have some privacy when it is time to sleep.

The session started well and once again Kathy was pleased with me. After about an hour Reverend Thompson came through and asked if we needed a drink, to which Kathy told him that’d be lovely, but why doesn’t he show me where everything is, because if I’m staying here then I shouldn’t have to ask every time I need something. She said I was to help myself to anything I wanted. Haha, you just know what went through my mind then, don’t you?

I kept a straight face though and just said thank you Reverend Thompson, to which he let out a little laugh and told me that when we are in their house I can call him Jonathan. We went in the kitchen and he was the perfect gentleman and so unlike he is when he is in his church, which made me think for a few seconds about what I was planning to do with them all, but then I remembered how horny I’d been feeling just thinking about doing stuff, so ignored the fact they were all being super nice to me. I mean, after all that is what I wanted them to be like with me.

Jonathan showed me where everything was and when he was satisfied I knew, he told me to get back to Kathy and crack on with my church work. He wasn’t nasty, he was just matter of fact.

I got back to the lounge and sat opposite Kathy, who’s legs were even further apart than earlier, so apart I could see her white panties. I got such a thrill and wondered if it was because of my whispering in her ear about how it turns her on to sit with her legs open the other day. I did think she was breathing a little heavier, but I couldn’t be sure. Maybe it was my wishful thinking.

Reverend Thompson brought the drinks through and then left us alone to complete the session.

The rest of it went well and she set me another task to complete before the midweek session. She then told me to go upstairs and have some hanging out fun with Rachel.

I smiled and thanked her, telling her I’d see her later then.

Up in Rachel’s bedroom I was intrigued as to what Rachel had been doing as she looked pretty flushed and there was definitely an odour of sex in the air. I didn’t ask her outright though as I wanted to keep her feeling relaxed and comfortable with me, but I suspect she’d been playing with her pussy.

The afternoon went well. We just sat chilling, listening to music, talking about boys and how stupid they were and how we both seemed to be drawn to older ones. I pushed her a bit about her experience with boyfriends etc and she shocked me by saying she’d not got any experience with them at all and the reason she was hard on the boys who asked her out, was because she was scared to go out on a date in case they realised she didn’t know how to even kiss.

I told her I understood completely and that up until recently I was exactly the same, but then told a little fib about a friend of mine who showed me how to do it. She asked what his name was and because we were getting on so well, I risked it a little and said it wasn’t a boy, it was a girl. I went on to say I wasn’t a lesbian and nothing else happened, but she taught me how to kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.