Sleep Tea - Cover

Sleep Tea

Copyright© 2022 by Bill Smith

Chapter 8: From Becky’s Point of View

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: From Becky’s Point of View - My name is Bill and I was a frustrated married man until I stumbled on something at work that was to change my life beyond belief. My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter, who I never intended to involve in my experiment to create a bit of excitement into my marriage sex life, but things kind of got out of hand and now my life is so unpredictable I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen next. Please feel free to read on and enjoy the ride with me. (Story codes relate to the whole story)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

I’m really nervous, as today is the day I go around to Kathy Thompson’s house to start my induction programme to become a full member of the church. Kathy Thompson, the ministers wife, has agreed to be my mentor. Her daughter Rachel goes to my school.

Kathy and Rachel can be quite bossy, so I am expecting them to order me around. I mean you should have seen Kathy’s eyes light up when I asked her to be my mentor. It was like she saw an opportunity to be superior to me and give me a hard time. Well, we’ll see who gets the upper hand after a while, but for now I am going to be playing it pretty submissive in their company.

I’m walking up the path now and wow, they’ve got a huge house. No wonder Rachel thinks she’s better than the boys at school.

They don’t have a door bell, but there’s a big brass door knocker. Okay here goes.

Knock knock knock.

Rachel opens the door and says “Hey Becky, come on in. Mum is in the lounge waiting for you”.

“Hey Rachel, How are you doing? I can’t wait to get started. I’m so looking forward to this induction with your mum. Do you fancy hanging out after my session. It’d be really cool to get to know you better, especially as I’m going to be coming round a lot from now on”.

“Sure, that’d be brill Becks. I’m not going anywhere today, so why don’t you come and join me in my bedroom after you’ve done with mum and we can listen to some music and chat”.

I can’t believe Rachel is being so nice to me, but I’m really pleased she is. Anyway, that’s the first bit of my plan sorted. Now for Kathy Thompson.

Rachel shows me through to the lounge and Kathy is looking me up and down. She says “Hello Becky dear, I’m glad you made it, but can you please make sure you are on time for our next session, only I am very busy and I have other things to do”.

I smile and her attitude gives me my first opportunity to be the smaller person so I say “I am so sorry Kathy, I know you are a busy lady so I won’t be late again, I promise”.

She looks at me and says “Hmmmm, well we’ll see, but you shouldn’t promise things so flippantly as there may be things out of your control that could make you late again”.

I reply meekly to make her think I am a pushover “I’m sorry Kathy, I didn’t think about that”.

Kathy smiles at me and says “Okay Sweetie, well let’s get started. I take it you have read the church manual guidance notes and the first two chapters of the church member learning book”.

I reply with a happy smile “Yes Kathy, I have read all of what you told me to read in your text”.

Kathy smiles and says “Good girl, then tell me your understanding of Chapter one ‘The importance of family’ using your own words”.

I take a deep breath, hold myself up straight and proceed to tell her “Well, my understanding of being part of a family is that love, trust and honesty is so important, but that doesn’t only mean a persons home family, it means extending those core values to our church, which is one family under gods umbrella”.

Kathy looks at me with surprise because I couldn’t have phrased my response any better.

“That is exactly right Becky. So tell me, do you love your mother and father in equal measures with all your heart and have you enough love left to offer each and every member of the church too?”

I smile inwardly at that one, because if she only knew how much and how I actually love my mum and dad she would freak out for sure. I think carefully before answering “Oh yes Kathy, I love my mum and dad so much and it’s most definitely in equal measures. In fact, I’d go as far to say that I love them so much I feel we are often as one. Then as far as the church family is concerned, I would love to love them in the same way. I want to welcome everyone at the church with an open heart and open arms”. I resist adding ‘and open legs’ but I’m thinking it.

Again Kathy was pleased with my answer and patted the sofa next to her, beckoning me to sit closer, which I take as a sign that I’m winning her over. I’ll never forget though, the way she’d spoken to my mother and others on many occasions before today. In my mind Kathy Thompson is a person that only warms to someone who she thinks can benefit her in some way and with me being a model student, as far as entering the church under her mentoring goes, I can make her look very good indeed.

The rest of the tutoring session goes very much according to plan and I have Kathy Thompson beaming with, not only all my responses, but with the way I am sucking up to her as like she is someone to very much look up to.

She wraps this first session up by saying “Well Becky, I think you have the makings of an excellent church member, but remember it’s very early days and we need to make sure you keep your learning up and that you don’t slack off like many youngsters do. I’d like you to read and understand the next two chapters before you come back on Saturday”.

I reassure her that I will and tell her I enjoyed our session today and I am already looking forward to the next one.

Kathy pats me on the leg and says “Excellent, now I believe you and Rachel are going to hang out aren’t you, or at least that’s what I think you young ones say these days, don’t you?”

I laugh and say “Yes Kathy, that’s what we say. Rachel just told me to go upstairs to her bedroom when we’ve done. Maybe I should take a drink up for her, what do you think?”

“Oh yes Becky, that’s very kind of you, I’ll make us all a glass or orange juice, well the three of us anyway as my husband is visiting his mother out of town today, so it’s just us girls and I’ve nothing else planned for the rest of the day”.

Kathy is only gone for a few minutes and I locate two sachets of Sleep Tea. I know it’s risky on my first visit, but this is a golden opportunity to try it out, especially as Reverend Thompson is away and Kathy Thompson obviously lied to me earlier by telling me she was a very busy person.

I wonder how I’ll get it in their drinks without being spotted and if they’ll notice the taste, but my thoughts are cut short as Kathy’s mobile phone rings from the kitchen. She puts the drinks on the side and rushes through back to the kitchen to answer it. I quickly rip open two Sleep Tea sachets and pour the contents in two of the drinks, carefully noting which is which. The mix that my dad prepared for me dissolves instantly, but I’ve nothing to stir it with so I simply use my finger.

I decide to take Kathy’s through to her and then go up to Rachel’s room with hers.

Kathy smiles at me, takes a quick drink of it before resuming her conversation, which sounds like she’s talking down to someone as she normally does.

I’m now upstairs and knock on Rachel’s door. She calls me in and says “Hey Becks, how did it go with mum? Oh cool, you got me a drink, thanks I’m so thirsty”.

I tell her how it all went and that I really like her mum, which she scoffs at and says “Yeah, she can be nice if she likes you”.

I chuckle and watch her drink her orange without any sign that it doesn’t taste right. Dad has obviously got the mix just right.

We chat for maybe fifteen minutes before I start to see her eyes drifting and closing and she says “Oh wow, I’m feeling really tired. Sorry Becks, but I think I need to have a lie down for a few minutes”,

I reply “No problem Rach, I’ve been feeling real tired lately too, I think it’s all the studying we have to do”.

“Yeah, I think you might be right” she says before laying down and closing her eyes fully.

I am now shaking like a leaf but I’m also very excited. I look at Rachel laid on her bed. She’s wearing black leggings and a large baggy yellow tee shirt. It’s not very flattering, but it’s lounge wear so I guess it doesn’t have to be flattering. She has a small amount of makeup on and I have to admit, she is very pretty. Her jaw line and cheeks are a good shape and I imagine my dads cock inside her mouth. The thought is exciting, but now I’m in limbo as I don’t know how far gone into sleep she is.

I decide to go downstairs with the excuse in mind that I’ve misplaced my phone if Kathy is still awake. I wonder if she only had that one sip of her drink and if that’s the case, would it be enough to make her sleep.

My questions are answered as I get to the lounge and see Kathy fast asleep on the sofa. Her head is back and her mouth is wide open and I have the same thought about what daddy could do with her open mouth if he were here. I wonder if this is how he felt when he saw mum and me out cold the first time he sent us under with Sleep Tea.

I take in Kathy’s pretty dress. It’s not low cut but the neckline is loose. It’s certainly loose enough for me to slip my hand down I think.

“Kathy” I say quietly.

“Kathy” a bit louder

Then, as I shake her shoulders, I say in a loud voice “Kathy”.

There’s no response from her at all and I feel my pussy twitch. I know I am getting wet. The excitement I am feeling is incredible and once again I am imagining daddy in this position with me. Not my mum this time, but just with me because that is so wrong, whereas he’d slept with mummy loads of times.

I’m slightly panicking now so I force myself to breath steadily to help calm me down.

I’m having to think quickly as I didn’t plan this to go as far as it is doing today.

I’ll check on Rachel again first though I think, just to make sure she is sleeping too. Daddy reckons Sleep Tea will last about three hours before it starts to wear off, which at night isn’t a problem, because normal sleep takes over when you’ve settled down for a nights sleep, but I have no idea how Rachel and Kathy will be when they wake up, or even if they are going to wake up around the same time. Either way I need to come up with a plan.

I know, I’ll pretend to be asleep too and I’ll say I saw Rachel fall asleep so I just sat listening to music and must have fallen asleep too.

Happy I’ve got the plan it’s time for some fun. I look down at Rachel and after calling her several times I shake her quite firmly, all with no reaction, just like Kathy.

Rachel’s lips look so nice so I bend down and kiss them. Her lip balm tastes of strawberries. I lift my own tee shirt up and rub my tits in Rachel’s face and it gives me such a buzz. I think, well if she’s had my tits in her face, what’s to stop me putting my pussy in her face too? I lift my skirt up over my hips and straddle my new friend. I look down and with my pussy inches from her mouth. I take a photo.

‘Click’

Fuck, that looks so good.

Immediately after taking the photo I lower my crotch to her face and rub my very wet pussy all over it. I chuckle as I imagine my cunt tasting of strawberry now too. Mmmmm yes, it feels so good and so naughty, but I want more.

I get up and see her shiny wet face covered in my pussy juice.

I take another photo to show daddy later.

‘Click’

Without hesitation, I lift Rachel’s top up over her bra. It’s a pretty pink one. Nice and lacy, but it has to be pulled up over her tits to expose them. Oh my goodness, her nipples are really puffy and not really developed yet. I suck each one pretty firmly. That’s given them a better shape for sure and I take another photo.

‘Click’

I squeeze her tits. They are so firm. Fuck, I am horny now. I wish mum was here to give me a good licking. Not daddy, because I’m sure he’d just want to fuck Rachel and not me.

Talking of which though, I want to see if Rachel is a virgin and there’s only one way I’m going to be able to do that, so I ease her leggings down and her panties, which disappointedly don’t match her bra. Oh well, after I’ve conditioned her she will be like me and mum and not bother wearing underwear ever.

I’m pleased to see she has kept her pussy smooth like mine. God, she looks so smooth and fresh. Her pussy looks so tight. I spread her legs and pull her pussy lips apart. I can’t really see much from this angle, so I need to move further down and get my phone to shine my torch into her pussy.

Yes, that’s better. Oh fuck, yes Rachel is still a virgin, her hymen is still very much intact.

I take a photo, using flash this time.

‘Click’

I say out loud “You’re gonna love that one daddy”.

I go on to say to my new sleeping friend “I bet you have never even popped a finger inside yourself have you Becky? Well maybe it’s about time you did”.

I whisper into her ears several times “I need to finger my pussy often, I need to finger my pussy often, I need to finger my pussy often”. I say it for the next five minutes and wish I’d brought daddy’s recorder and headphones.

As I’m saying it, I’m slipping my middle finger in and out of her cunt. She’s not very wet, but she’s slick and definitely getting slicker. I’m conscious of the time and want to have some fun with Kathy before it gets too dangerous time wise, so I dress Rachel back to how she was and make her comfortable on the bed.

Happy she is where she was, I kiss her on the lips again and say into her ears “You will become my slut and fuck whoever I say Rachel, sweet dreams”.

As I leave Rachel’s bedroom, I look back and smile thinking to myself, fuck, this is so easy.

Downstairs, Kathy is exactly where I left her. I go through the same routine to make sure she’s definitely asleep as I don’t want to make the same mistake as daddy made with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.