Sleep Tea - Cover

Sleep Tea

Copyright© 2022 by Bill Smith

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My name is Bill and I was a frustrated married man until I stumbled on something at work that was to change my life beyond belief. My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter, who I never intended to involve in my experiment to create a bit of excitement into my marriage sex life, but things kind of got out of hand and now my life is so unpredictable I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen next. Please feel free to read on and enjoy the ride with me. (Story codes relate to the whole story)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Becky and myself go upstairs to have more fun with my wife and I admit I’m excited to see what Becky has planned for her.

We enter Claire’s bedroom and see Claire already on the bed lubing up her pussy and asshole. The Carrot and cucumber look shiny and are lubed up too. As yet though I don’t suspect they have been anywhere near their intended goals.

Claire smiles as she sees us walk in and opens her legs further. The soles of her feet are flat on the bed giving us a good view of her ass too.

Becky tells me to set up the camcorder and get it ready to record the show. She goes over to the bed, reaches down to her mums pussy and runs her fingers up and down her mums slit.

Claire moans softly enjoying her daughters touch. Becky says “Wow mum, you are so wet down here, are you ready to put a good show on for me and daddy?”

Claire nods and says “Yes love and I hope you are pleased after I’ve finished”.

Becky smiles again, pats her mums pussy and says “I hope so too sexy mummy”.

She turns to me and asks if I’m all set up and I tell her I am.

Becky claps and says “Okay mum, we are ready for you to start. Just remember what you have to do and have fun”.

I start the camera running and join Becky by the bed making sure we are out of shot.

We watch Claire look directly into the camera and lick her lips.

She takes the banana and peels it provocatively. She licks the tip and puts her bright red lipstick covered lips around it before pushing the first three inches in gently. She pauses and opens her mouth wider before breathing through her nose deeply and pushing another inch or so into her mouth. Claire gags on the banana and decides it’s in far enough. She holds it with just her lips desperate to not bite down.

Claire’s breathing through her nose is loud. She’s not distressed but her eyes are no longer smiling as she is concentrating.

She then picks up the carrot, adjusts her position, reaches around her leg and lines the orange vegetable up with her asshole.

When happy it’s in line with her anus she pushes it gently. It slips in about three inches before she has to get another grip to push it in further. Finally it’s in as far as she dares and there’s only two inches sticking out. I’m amazed at how kinky it looks.

Her mouth is salivating considerably and her gooey saliva is drooling down her chin and onto her tits. It looks incredible.

Next Claire grabs the cucumber firmly and slides it up and down her slick gash. She’s still looking directly at the camera determined to please Becky.

Claire’s breathing is getting louder and her nostrils flare with each breath.

I’m still dubious as to whether the cucumber will fit in my wife’s pussy, but within two minutes she’s worked about two inches in. I’ve never seen her pussy so stretched.

She bucks her hips up and down to try and help with the insertion, but this also has the effect of moving the carrot in and out of her ass, which stimulates her even more.

Four inches of the cucumber is in and Claire is properly fucking herself with it. Her hips and ass buck to make the job easier until she has a full six inches in. Claire’s breathing is short and sharp and I sense her orgasm building.

Claire pushes again and there’s now eight inches of the green cock buried inside her with only about three inches to hold onto.

Claire can’t take anymore and her orgasm consumes her whole being. The banana doesn’t stand a chance and is severed in two, half of it remaining in her mouth.

I think the carrot is going to disappear up into her ass but luckily it doesn’t.

Two minutes later Claire starts to come down from her intense cum.

Wow! It was one of the horniest things I’d ever seen and I include all the things I’ve seen on the internet when I say that.

Becky is thrilled and says to her mum “Mum you were amazing, that was so hot and I’m so pleased with you. Jesus my pussy is dripping”.

Clair replies, still panting “Thank you honey, I’m so happy you are pleased, but I’m sorry I couldn’t do it without biting the banana in two”.

“Mum, it’s okay, you were never going to be able to keep it in one piece” Becky tries to reassure her.

“But Becky, aren’t you going to punish me now?” Claire said worriedly

Becky smiles, but then pleasantly surprises me and says “Yes mum, I’m going to punish you, if you consider eating my pussy punishment. I really need to cum and I want you to be the one to get me off”.

Claire smiles and jokes “Oh my god Becky, that is the worst punishment you could give me, so let’s get it over with. Straddle my face and let me make you cum”.

I looked at the discarded organic sex toys on the bed and join the two girls on the bed.

Becky is on all fours straddling her mothers face getting her pussy eaten with her ass right in front of me. I reach down for some KY jelly and massage some into my daughters asshole. I hear her gasp, but she doesn’t stop me.

She must know what I am planning to do when my index finger pushes into her tightest orifice.

Her moaning is continuous as her mother laps away at her clit.

My cock dribbles precum so I massage that into her asshole too before positioning my cock against her anus. I apply a small amount of pressure and I feel the tip of my cock squeeze in.

That’s when Becky realises what I’m doing and says “Oh my god daddy, you’re in my ass, oh my god. I errrrr dad, I am not sure dad, oh my god dad, oh fuck, oh my god, okay do it then, push it in and take my ass virginity like you took my throat and pussy’s. I want it dad, I want your cock in my ass”.

I push harder and then pull out before pushing in again. Becky quickly gets used to my size and her ass accommodates my cock fully. I am balls deep inside my sixteen year old daughters most private place and it feels wonderful.

“Yes daddy fuck me in the ass while mum licks me. Oh fuck this feels so good. I love you both so much and I’m going to cum so hard, mmmmmm yes yes yes. oh god, oh god, oh god”.

Becky orgasms which triggers my own orgasm and I shoot another load of cum deep into my daughter, this time though deep in her ass. It feel incredible.

Once again, the three of us have all reached an orgasms and it feels so good. I pull out of Becky’s asshole, but Becky stays where she is. Cum is dripping onto Claires face from Becky’s leaking ass, which Claire catches in her open mouth. She swallows it and goes to work cleaning Becky’s ass up without being ordered to. She then moves to my cock and sucks that clean too. Claire has started to do things naturally without being told. It is as if she now knows her place.

I turn the camcorder off and say “That’s a wrap”. I can’t wait to see how the recording comes out and also ask Becky what her intentions are for it.

The girls smile and stretch and I can’t help but again wonder how easy this has actually been. Sure, I don’t know what’s going to happen next, but if what’s gone on so far is an example of what’s to come, then it’s happy days.

We shower and leave Claire to do normal things for the rest of the day. This too seems weird and another example of how our naughty lives run in parallel with our normal lives.

Becky though wants in on all my research today and to also discuss where things go from here, so we agree to 3pm in my study. She goes off to do some things for herself and I prepare for Becky’s enlightening.


3 pm comes around and I’m all prepared to fill Becky in. She joins me bang on time. I’m stunned with what she is wearing. Her hair is all scraped back and her face fully made up in a sultry sexy fashion. I love her bright red lipstick. She has a figure hugging black see through top on, a black mini skirt, black hold ups and black patent stiletto shoes. She looks like a high class dominatrix and I’m speechless.

“Wow dad, I wondered how you’d react when you saw me, but the look on your face and silence is so much better than I expected”.

I blink my eyes and catch my breath and say “Oh my god Becky, you are the sexiest girl in the world”.

“Why thank you Daddy, I’m glad you think so, but before I let you fuck me, tell me everything and let me in on your secret potion that you call Sleep Tea”.

I explain it all again from the beginning. I tell her how I first became aware of Duracine and my idea to use it’s properties for my own benefit.

I go through how I made the Sleep Tea using herbal tea, powdered Duracine and a crushed up sleeping tablet. I even tell her how I resealed the modified teabags so they looked untouched.

I tell her that when they first went under I’d just talk to them while they were asleep, but how I soon progressed to recordings and the headphones so I could work on them both at the same time.

I run through all the things I did to Claire and herself while they were sleeping and show her my notes on all the subliminal messages I played to them over and over again and how I’d set an alarm to make sure I didn’t fall asleep and risk leaving their headphones on. I feel like a real perv confessing it all out loud, but Becky looks fascinated so I don’t leave anything out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.