Sleep Tea - Cover

Sleep Tea

Copyright© 2022 by Bill Smith

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name is Bill and I was a frustrated married man until I stumbled on something at work that was to change my life beyond belief. My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter, who I never intended to involve in my experiment to create a bit of excitement into my marriage sex life, but things kind of got out of hand and now my life is so unpredictable I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen next. Please feel free to read on and enjoy the ride with me. (Story codes relate to the whole story)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

We sat in the lounge, the girls enjoying their Herbal (Sleep) tea and me my cup of coffee. We were all sat on the large sofa, Becky sat between me and Claire. We were naked and very comfortable.

Becky was lent against her mum, who had her arms around her daughter, her hands inches from her tits and Becky’s legs were draped over mine. I couldn’t resist looking at her pert tits and her smooth pussy. Her legs were together and such an erotic sight. It actually reminded me of when she was asleep. I’d gently kissed that pussy mound so many times before tonight, but tonight was the first time my tongue had entered it and she tasted amazing, I wanted more. I vowed to myself I’d be having another taste later when she was sleeping and listening to my voice through the headphones.

Claire spoke and brought me back to the present “I don’t know what it is about this new brand of tea you’ve started giving us, but it’s amazing. I feel so relaxed after drinking it and I’ve never slept so well. You need to make sure you don’t run out because I don’t think the old stuff would do it for me anymore”.

Becky said “You’re right mum, I’m so glad I got dad to start making me a cup at night too”.

Half of me didn’t want this night to end, but the other half knew that in 10 - 20 minutes the females of my family would be sound asleep and ready for me to carry out the next phase of my plan, so I said “Right Ladies, finish your teas and get yourselves upstairs to bed, as I’ve a feeling we are going to be having a lot of fun tomorrow”.

Mother and daughter giggled and Becky looked over her shoulder at her mum. Claire bent her neck down and gave Becky a kiss on her forehead before saying “Come on Becks, your dad is right and I don’t know about you but I’m already starting to nod”.

With that they both disappeared upstairs and left me to clean up the empty cups. I looked at my watch and reckoned I’d stay downstairs for about 30 minutes more before checking on them.

After I’d seen to the cups, I poured myself a large brandy and opened my iPad to check out some lesbian porn. I flicked from one clip to the next until one caught my eye. It was of a teenaged girl who was dominating an older milf, supposedly a mother and daughter. I guess you could imagine they were related because of their similar features, but the daughter looked a little old for the mothers age if you know what I mean. It was still hot though and got me thinking of my earlier idea, which was to have Claire as Becky’s submissive. The trouble with that idea though was that Becky had zero experience in sex, other than what we’ve done recently, so to imagine her as a dominatrix was a little far fetched, or was it?

I had an idea that was going to prove to be quite a mistake. Remember I said I was going to tell you what led up to me coming up with my plan to use Duracine and sleeping tablets in herbal tea to change my wife’s attitude to sex and how my daughter became part of that, and then I told you I’d tell you about some of the crazy stuff that’s happened to date because of it, well I have one more part of this escapade to tell you, which will lead us right up to present day and how I’ve lost control of it all and don’t know how to stop it, or indeed if I actually want to stop it. I certainly don’t know what’s going to happen from one day to the next anymore, but before we get to that point, let me tell you about the last few weeks leading up to it.

My mistake, or my brilliant idea, I suppose I should let you be the judge of that, was to subliminally introduce my daughter to porn and give her a fast track education into the things that turn me on. I went to my study and fished out my favourite old hard core porn videos, the ones I used to watch before internet porn took over. They included lesbian domination films, daddy daughter films, cuckold films, gangbang films and a mixture of all kinds of other perverted stuff.

But before I got to Becky I set up my wife’s recording for the night. It included the following mantra’s:

‘I am a submissive slut for my daughter, who I am sexually attracted to. I crave her sexual attention. I will do whatever she tells me to do. I must please her at all times’.

I set the loop going for an hour, squeezed Claire’s tits and said with a smile and a hard cock “Sleep well darling”.

Naked and still sporting an erection I walked out of my bedroom and over to Becky’s. I paused at the door to listen for movement, but as suspected Becky was fast asleep.

Becky’s recording was a little more involved, as I figured she needed the direction if my plan was to work. Here’s what I recorded on a loop:

‘I need to watch hard core porn to learn about sex. I am sexually attracted to my submissive mum. Mum is a slut and needs treating as such. I love daddy’s cock’

Like Claire’s, I set Becky’s recorded loop for an hour.

My cock was hard and I looked down at my naked daughter. She looked so innocent and if I didn’t know different I’d think she’d fallen asleep while listening to her favourite bands music.

I squeezed and sucked her cute tits enjoying how her nipples hardened to my touch. I kissed down her flat stomach until I reached her pussy. I eased her legs apart and started to lick her pussy like I did on the sofa earlier this evening. Fuck she tasted so sweet, no doubt enhanced by being so turned on and orgasming earlier. I pulled her pussy lips apart and gently inserted a finger into her opening. I needed to stop though or I’d be unable to resist pushing it in all the way and then I’d want to fuck her hard. That was a pleasure I wanted to be driven by her though. I wanted Becky to beg me to take her virginity, so instead I sat up and wanked off until I shot my load all over my daughters tits and face. Fuck, she looked so hot covered in my cum that I decided not to clean it off and have her sleep with my cum on her all night.

The hour passed quickly. I took my daughters headphones off and placed ten porn DVD’s next to Becky’s DVD player. I blew her a kiss and whispered “Sweet dreams sweetheart, see you in the morning”.

Back in my bedroom I looked at my wife laid there, her legs slightly apart and her completely shaven pussy glistening. Her tits were rising and falling with every breath. Fuck, she looked hot. I decided to run the recorded loop for an other hour on her while I played with her body.

I first sucked on her nipples harder than I would normally, it made them stand out further than I’d ever seen them stand out before. I liked the look.

I stroked her soft skin all the way down to her pussy and without hesitation started to finger her her. First two fingers and then three. She was definitely not as tight as Becky, but then again why would she be. She was still incredibly sexy and definitely a woman who would be considered a milf.

An area up to this point I’d never ventured was Claire’s asshole. I used Claire’s pussy juice to lube her asshole and gently inserted a finger into it. Oh my god, it was like an elastic band gripping my finger. Her ass was so tight and if I was going to enjoy it more this evening I knew I’d need more lubricant.

I went over to Claire’s dressing table and found some baby oil, which would do nicely.

I put a towel under Claire’s ass and started to lube her up. It didn’t take long before I was able to slip my finger in easily, so added a second. My cock was again rock hard and I knew tonight was going to be the night I’d take what I’d been wanting for years, even though I knew it was wrong and most definitely without my wife’s consent.

I lifted Claire’s ass and positioned a pillow under the towel to give me better access to her puckered virgin asshole. I eased the tip in and paused. I took in a long breath and then started to work my cock in deeper. Fuck, it felt incredible. I added another squirt of baby oil and slid in all the way. My cock was buried balls deep in my wife’s tight, never been fucked before, ass and I loved it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.