Sleep Tea - Cover

Sleep Tea

Copyright© 2022 by Bill Smith

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Bill and I was a frustrated married man until I stumbled on something at work that was to change my life beyond belief. My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter, who I never intended to involve in my experiment to create a bit of excitement into my marriage sex life, but things kind of got out of hand and now my life is so unpredictable I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen next. Please feel free to read on and enjoy the ride with me. (Story codes relate to the whole story)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

The next couple of weeks were amazing and I couldn’t have wished for my devious plan to go any better; of course, there was the added bonus of my daughter taking a liking to my Sleep Tea, even though I never intended for Becky to get wrapped up in all of this too, but as you know by now, my dick had other ideas and I admit I enjoyed focusing on moulding my daughters mind to satisfy my perverted lust for her just as much as I was enjoying working on Claire’s.

Thanks to Duracine’s side effects and the sleeping tablet slipped into a herbal tea bag, along with the regular perverted recordings I was getting them both to listen too while under the influence, my wife and daughter had stopped wearing underwear and their choice of clothes had definitely become more interesting. Claire accepted the way Becky and myself behaved as normal, which was great because the flirting and the cuddling were getting quite raunchy. Claire was definitely getting more adventurous when we had sex and had taken a liking to sucking my cock.

These were all the the things I could see had changed, but I’d also planted other seeds in their minds, which I could only hope were working. They included: They would always feel horny when around me, they would never say no to anything I suggested, they would get turned on when they thought of each other and even more so if I was involved in the thought too. They would masturbate to these thoughts, but could only reach orgasm if I was there with them. I know that last seed was a bit cruel, but I wanted them as horny as possible for me.

If they were aware of the power of Duracine, they would understand why they had to act on the urges their bodies were craving, but because they were unaware that they were being drugged and also subliminally bombarded with perverted messages, they could only put these thoughts down to their own minds and instincts.

The lack of sleep I was suffering from, while ensuring they were continually pumped with these ideas while under the influence of Sleep Tea, was taking its toll, as was the amount of sex I was having. Well, when I say the amount of sex I was having, I include the amount of jacking off I did while Becky was sleeping listening to the recordings. I’ll tell you some of the things that have happened.

Well, to start with, as I’ve already told you, I planted the idea that underwear was better off not being worn anymore. I instilled in them that the added bonus of this was it’d make them both feel so sexy and while they were home with me, they should make it their duty to ensure I saw as much of their tits, pussy’s and asses as possible, without being blatant when doing so of course.

Further to this, was the subliminal conditioning that the more they exposed themselves to me, the better their orgasms would be when they could finally find release.

I knew I was playing with fire but it was so exciting and the strange thing was, I was noticing both Claire’s and Becky’s minds were becoming easier to plant suggestions in while they were awake, which was an almighty relief because of the afore mentioned lack of sleep.

An example of this was the night when I was feeling particularly horny after our evening meal and Becky was in the kitchen loading up the dishwasher. I said to Claire how much I fancied feeling her sexy red lips around my cock right now. She looked at me and then towards the kitchen, but I said “Hey, don’t worry about Becky, in fact the thrill of you sucking me off naked, with the chance that Becky might catch us is a massive turn on”

Claire smiled and unbuttoned her dress before stepped out of it. Now completely naked, she sank to her knees, took my hard cock out of my trousers, licked the tip and then sank her lips all the way down on it.

“Mmmmm yes, take me deep slut and suck me off good” I commanded.

While she sucked I saw the kitchen door open, so I put my hands on the side of her head covering her ears so she was unaware that our daughter was coming though. Becky stopped in her tracks when she saw what was happening and I said “This is perfectly normal Becky and you are fine with it. You aren’t shocked, in fact it turns you on to see your mum sucking me off doesn’t it?”

Becky bit her bottom lip, nodded and moved back to the kitchen doorway before turning around again and staring at her mother taking my cock deep in her mouth.

With Becky still watching, I moved my hands away from Claire’s ears and said “Oh yes honey, keep sucking, but imagine Becky is watching us. You know that’d turn you on don’t you?”

Claire couldn’t answer because my cock was at the back of her throat, but she nodded, which Becky saw. I put my finger to my lips to warn Becky to keep quiet.

Claire sucked me with new vigour, no doubt at the thought and fantasy of Becky watching us. I fixed my eyes on Becky actually watching us before saying “Oh god Claire, that feels so amazing and I’m going to cum real soon. Fuck yes, take me deeper. I’m imagining Becky is watching us too, god I love this fantasy. Make me cum so Becky can see how her slut mother takes my load”.

Claire was really going for it and my suggestions that Becky watching was turning her on was doing exactly that. Claire reached between her legs at the same time as sucking me. She knew I was going to cum and she knew how much that was turning her on. She wanted an orgasm at the same time as me, so rubbed her clit furiously to get her to the tipping point.

Sure enough, as I started to twitch and pulse before shooting my cum deep into her mouth, Claire went rigid and brought herself to an orgasm as my hot load flooded her mouth, which of course she swallowed.

I smiled over at Becky and blew her a kiss. She smiled and returned the gesture blowing one back before disappearing into the kitchen and closing the door quietly behind herself.

My cock carried on twitching as Claire cleaned me up with her tongue. Once fully cleaned and all traces of cum gone, she looked up at me and said “Fuck, that was kinky and I know it’s wrong, but I really imagined Becky was watching us and I almost wish she had have been for real”.

“Wow, honey, I love that you think that. Maybe we should take more risks of being caught by her now that I know it turns you on so much”.

Claire smiled as she stood up and said “Yes, I think we should”.

You see, this whole adventure was developing fast and both my wife and daughters relaxed attitudes were surely down to the Duracine in the Sleep Tea.

Becky didn’t come out of the kitchen until Claire had gone upstairs to shower and get ready for bed. She looked so hot in her short loose summer skirt and just a boob tube to cover her tits and I wondered if she’d been playing with herself after what she’d witnessed.

I thought I’d love to ask her that but instead I said “Becky sweetheart, did you enjoy watching your mum pleasuring me?”

She replied “Well, I was a little shocked to start with, but it was so hot and yes I enjoyed seeing her, errr and you Daddy”.

I knew she was referring to seeing my cock and it suddenly hit me how innocent my daughter was and yet I’d just exposed her to her first live porn show. The trouble was, every time I saw my daughter beautiful face it reminded me of the countless times I had now seen her naked. I’d pretty much sucked her nipples every night and also stroked her pussy, but up to that moment I’d still not pushed a finger inside her even though I was desperate to do so. My thoughts were, I wanted Becky to offer herself to me, rather than me simply take her because I could.

Maybe, I thought, tonight might be the night I get to touch her while she is conscious. I really hoped so, so I pushed her a little more.

“Tell me how horny feels to you sweetheart”

She looked at me quizzically, thought for a moment and said “It’s a strange feeling daddy, it’s almost like an ache in my body that starts in my tummy and spreads upwards to my nipples and down towards my pussy and then I have to touch myself in both places, but daddy, even though I’m touching myself, the feeling never really goes away and I think there might be something wrong with me because I can’t, you know, finish”.

“Oh my poor baby” I said, realising I’d planted that instruction in her mind that she can only orgasm when I’m there.

‘How much do you want to cum right now Sugar?” I asked.

“More than you could ever know dad, I am so frustrated and seeing you and mum having fun hasn’t helped, it’s actually made me feel even hornier if that’s possible”.

I led Becky to the sofa I’d been sucked off on, which wasn’t wasted on Becky at all. She looked at me with a grin and no doubt thought I was going to get her to suck me off too, but I had other plans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.