Sleep Tea - Cover

Sleep Tea

Copyright© 2022 by Bill Smith

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name is Bill and I was a frustrated married man until I stumbled on something at work that was to change my life beyond belief. My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter, who I never intended to involve in my experiment to create a bit of excitement into my marriage sex life, but things kind of got out of hand and now my life is so unpredictable I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen next. Please feel free to read on and enjoy the ride with me. (Story codes relate to the whole story)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Playing with Claire while she was under the influence of Sleep Tea was so exciting, but not as exciting as seeing the results of my subliminal suggestions.

I was so inspired with how Claire was responding that I wondered how I could make it even better, so while out running errands I took a trip to Argos and purchased a mini recorder and some light and comfortable headphones. My plan you see, was to let a recorder do my dirty work for me. All I had to do then, was make Claire a cup of Sleep Tea and then when she was asleep, slip the headphones over her ears so she could continuously listen to a pre-recorded loop of suggestions.

Tonight’s message was going to be simple and straight forward ‘I must keep my pussy completely smooth and show it off to my husband whenever we are alone. I will let him do what he wants with my pussy’.

I set the message loop for 2 hours and also the alarm on my phone in case I fell asleep myself and left the headphones on Claire’s ears. I figured 2 hours of that simple message would be enough, especially considering how Claire behaved this morning after just a few simple whisperings in her ears from me last night.

As soon as I’d made my purchase and got back to my car I tried the recorder out. The first three attempts at recording were terrible, but the forth was pretty good, so I decided I’d run with it.

When I got home Claire surprised me again. She was wearing a very thin flowing dress, no bra, which was another unheard of, and a full face of make-up. She turned to face me as if for approval, which she got in abundance when I said “Wow just look at you Honey, jeez you look amazing and I’m so liking the way your tits move against that thin material.

Claire smiled and visibly swooned at the compliments. I kissed her passionately and groped her tits through the material.

“Wait Bill, let me show you what I can do with this dress”.

I stopped immediately wondering what she meant and then I saw as Claire pulled the front of her dress down and hooked the loose neck under her breasts.

“Oh my god” I exclaimed as I saw her naked tits presented to me. They looked amazing and her nipples were so hard. I lunged at her groping and pulling on her tits like I’d never done before and Claire seemed to love it.

I turned her around and bent her over the work surface. I pulled her dress up and pulled her panties to one side to be able to stick my hard cock deep inside her. I pounded her for maybe 10 minutes before we both collapsed forwards in our own orgasms, me filling my wife’s cunt with my sperm and she pulsating on my cock milking me dry.

What a transformation in such a short time frame. It was actually quite scary knowing how easy it had been. Maybe my wife had this pent up inner desire that had been desperate for release but didn’t know how to release it. I seemingly had taken that problem away from her, albeit unbeknown to her.

The rest of the day passed relatively normally, with the exception of Claire most definitely pushing her tits out more every time we were in the same room. I made a point of looking at them blatantly and saying the occasional ‘mmmmm’ or ‘wow’; each time I did Claire smiled and no doubt became a little more turned on.

I couldn’t wait for tonight so I could make Claire her cup of Sleep Tea and place the headphones over her ears, you see I’d grown a liking to all the bald pussies I’d seen on the internet and longed for Claire’s to be just as smooth.

Just as I was making the tea at 9.00pm I was shocked and surprised to have Becky come into the kitchen and say “Hey dad, are you making mum a cup of her herbal tea? She says it’s lovely and it really relaxes her and gives her such a good nights sleep. Can you make me one too?”

My mind flipped and I didn’t know what to say for the best, so I simply said “Of course love, I’ll bring it up to you in your room”.

Becky thanked me and gave me a hug from behind saying I was the best dad she’d ever had and laughed.

I appreciated the joke and it took my mind off what I was about to give, not only to my wife, but now my daughter too. Would I be strong enough to resist any funny business with my daughter once she was under the influence of Sleep Tea? I already knew the answer to that and it was of course no. For too long now I’d been watching Becky’s figure change and was guilty of wondering how she looks naked.

I’d been on a few daddy daughter porn sites too, but put it all down to looking for something different to get off too. Now though my mind raced and I knew I was weak.

The teas were made and I took Becky hers first. I said goodnight and kissed her on the forehead. She said “Thanks dad, love you” I said “love you back” as I closed the door. I checked my watch, it was 9.25pm and I figured Becky would normally turn her light out to go to sleep around 10.30pm, but maybe tonight she’d be falling asleep earlier.

I went into the main bedroom where Claire was rubbing moisturiser into her body. She was making a meal out of it, especially when it came to massaging the lotion into her tits.

“Do you need some help with that?” I joked and Claire smiled before saying “Thank you for the offer but I’m tired tonight honey, besides we’ve had a lot of fun already this weekend”.

I was actually quite relieved, as sex at that moment would have ruined my plans for the evening.

We had a cuddle and watched tv in bed while Claire drank her tea. I smiled to myself as Claire was sat there in bed with just a pair of panties on and no top. Now I know I keep saying this like it’s a big deal, but believe me it really was, because Claire had never lounged around practically naked before this weekend and what was better was I knew things were going go to keep changing around here.

Claire finished her drink and within 10 minutes her eyes started to close.

I waited another 20 minutes, set my phone alarm for an hour and popped the headphones over Claire’s ears. I knew the volume was correct so pressed play and away she went subliminally listening to the following instructions being played over and over again into her subconscious mind. ‘I must keep my pussy completely smooth and show it off to my husband whenever we are alone. I will let him do what he wants with my pussy’.

I checked on Claire several times before leaving her to go and check on Becky. I crept out of the bedroom and across the landing to Becky’s door. I listened and could hear her tv. I gently knocked on the door and waited for an answer, but there wasn’t one. I knocked again, a little louder this time, again without reply, so I opened the door slightly to look in. Sure enough, Becky was laid on her back in her pink loose pj shorts and vest top.

‘Oh my god’ I thought, she had fallen asleep with her bedside light and tv still on.

“Becky” I whispered. “Becky” a little louder this time and then Finally “Becky” in my normal voice, but she was fast on. I was shaking as I looked down at my daughter. Her breasts lifting and falling as each deep sleep breath filled and then escaped her lungs.

You can call me bad, or even a pervert, but I couldn’t resist what I did next. I reached down and fondled my daughters left breast and then did the same to the right. Oh my god, her nipples hardened but she remained asleep. I whispered her name again, but she remained asleep. My confidence grew as I realised the Sleep Tea and worked on Becky, as it had my wife. I stopped my groping to pull up her vest top over her pert tits. Oh my, they were beautiful and a sight a father should never really see. Yet, here I was, about to suck each of her nipples gently. I took each one in my mouth in turn. I was convinced her breathing speeded up a little. I would have died if she had awakened at that precise moment, but thank god she didn’t.

I checked my phone, which was 25 minutes into the hour that I had set my alarm for. I looked down at my daughters delicious young tits one last time before I pulled her vest top down again to cover them up and I told myself that was enough for tonight. I didn’t listen to myself though and instead I proceeded to lift her pj bottoms away from her stomach to get a glimpse of her pussy.

The sight blew my mind. I’d never seen a 16 year olds pussy before, never mind my daughters 16 year old pussy and it was beautiful. It looked untouched, all closed up and completely smooth. Becky had obviously kept it that way, which apparently was the trend if the internet was to be believed.

I needed a closer look, so eased Becky’s pj shorts down to just below her perfect V shaped pussy. I shook my head firmly and squeezed my eyes together before opening them again. I was convinced the view in front of me wouldn’t actually be there, but of course it was. I reached down tentatively and stroked my daughters pussy with the back of my hand. It felt so soft and almost velvety. I bent down so my face was next to it and I smelled in her aroma, she smelled like peaches, the scent of her shower gel. I kissed her pussy softly with several little pecks of my lips, but that’s all I did, even though my cock was screaming for more.

I fought further physical urges successfully and pulled her shorts back into position before bending to her right ear and whispering “Daddy loves you so much Sugar and I am sorry for the naughty thoughts I’ve had about your young body tonight. You are perfect in every way and I would love to see more of your tits and pussy. Daddy wants to see your naked body and you want to show him. Daddy wants to see your naked body and you want to show him. Daddy wants to see your naked body and you want to show him” I repeated the last sentence about twenty times and thought to myself if that didn’t work, then I wouldn’t push it or repeat anything like I’d done tonight with my daughter ever again.

My phone alarm quickly broke my thoughts as it reached the hour mark making me jump out of my skin. I turned it off immediately, froze and looked at Becky, I was convinced she’d awaken because of the alarm, but luckily she was solid gone and stayed asleep. I turned her bedside light off and left her to her slumber.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.