Sleep Tea - Cover

Sleep Tea

Copyright© 2022 by Bill Smith

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My name is Bill and I was a frustrated married man until I stumbled on something at work that was to change my life beyond belief. My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter, who I never intended to involve in my experiment to create a bit of excitement into my marriage sex life, but things kind of got out of hand and now my life is so unpredictable I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen next. Please feel free to read on and enjoy the ride with me. (Story codes relate to the whole story)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

The next day Becky and Reverend Thompson were the only ones up, probably because Becky had slipped an extra sachet of Sleep Tea into Kathy and Rachel’s drinks last night to ensure they stayed asleep while she had fun with Reverend Jonathan Thompson.

Both were in his study, as that was the safest place to chat and that’s where she told Jonathan that she’d had a change of mind regarding them both sitting down and telling Rachel what her dad did to her last night.

Jonathan was relieved and thought it for the best because he was worried that Rachel might spill the beans to her mum, plus he hadn’t been keen on looking his daughter in the eye and telling her what he had done.

Instead, Becky saw an opportunity to further ensconce Reverend Thompson into her new world and use him as a pawn to get more kicks and satisfy her lust for perversion.

She told him that in order to keep her silence she would require him to do everything she asked and when Jonathan asked what that might include, she simply shrugged her shoulders and told him she didn’t know herself yet, but that he should be prepared for anything as and when she did think of something.

He tried telling her that he’d simply deny it as she had no proof, but then Becky shook his world when she produced the video that she’d downloaded from the iCloud account of him fucking his daughter.

Jonathan was shocked as he didn’t remember Becky having her phone with her to record them both, but figured he must have been so into what he was doing that he simply hadn’t noticed. The film itself was amazing quality and he thought it now wise not to question her further.

Becky had always been one to strike while the iron was hot, and that was before she’d had her persona changed by her dad, but now she was even more impulsive when she had an opportunity, so she asked him who the red headed girl was at church.

Reverend Thompson looked at Becky and wondered where she was going with this. His guilt quickly coming to the surface, because it was only yesterday afternoon that he’d had the redhead on his computer screen while he jerked off to her.

He composed himself and told her it was actually his niece and her name is Emma, or Ems as she liked to be called.

Becky noticed his initial hesitation and knowing he had the hots for her she pushed it a little further and asked him if he’d ever had any naughty thoughts about her, like he’d had about herself and his daughter.

Again he wondered how she knew about his naughty thoughts about the girls. He visibly squirmed and decided not to say anything.

Becky wasn’t having that and told him his silence spoke volumes. She said to him that as a man of god he should tell the truth, no matter what. She pushed him even further and asked him if he had ever wanked himself off while looking at photos of them all.

Reverend Thompson went bright red, because that’s exactly what he had been doing, in fact as he recalled doing it his cock started to get hard. Becky smiled as she noticed his erection sticking out like a tent in his thin pyjamas.

This was better than any reaction she’d hoped to get and smiled wickedly. She twisted the knife of shame in further and ordered him to fire up his PC and open his photo library. Jonathan was scared and point blank refused to do it.

Becky looked at him and shook her head while tutting. She dialled her dads number and waited for Bill to answer and when he did she said “Hey daddy, can you come and pick me up now please, but this time come to the door as I’d like you to come in and meet Reverend Thompson”.

Bill had been watching Becky and Jonathan chatting via the spy cams and knew she’d got something up her sleeve. He told her he’d be there as soon as he could.

Her dad was in a good mood after screwing his wife all last night, because Claire had put out for him better than she had ever done, which is exactly what he wanted when he first came up with the idea of Sleep Tea.

Claire herself was so relaxed and was loving their new way of life. In fact Bill thought she was looking younger and sexier now than she had looked in years.

He drove to the Thompson’s house and pulled onto the drive. As he got out of his car he could see Becky waiting at the door, with what looked like Reverend Thompson pleading with Becky not to say anything. She was ignoring him.

Bill walked up to the door and asked what was going on, but Becky simply gave him a kiss on the lips and said “Hi daddy, let’s go into Reverend Thompson’s study as we need to have a chat”.

Reverend Thompson looked sick, but followed on with Becky leading the way to the study.

Bill and Jonathan hadn’t actually spoken to each other yet, but once in the office Becky smiled and said “Right gentlemen, first let me introduce you to each other. Dad, this is Reverend Thompson, but you can call him Rev when not in company, or simply Jonathan when others are around and he’s not doing church stuff, but if he is doing church stuff, then it’s Reverend.

Rev, this is my dad and his name is Bill”.

The men shook hands and both wondered where this was going. Becky told Jonathan to sit down on the sofa, while Becky sat at Reverend Thompson’s desk facing his monitor. Bill stood next to her.

She said “Now Rev, I’ll ask you again, but this time I want you to simply tell me your password so I can fire up your PC, the alternative is I’ll show my dad what I showed you earlier”.

Not having much of a choice he recited the password out loud, which Becky wrote down and then tapped into the keyboard. The computer fired up and Becky felt a twinge in her pussy. She was loving the control, however she noticed Jonathan didn’t look too concerned, which puzzled her.

She quickly scanned his desktop but didn’t see anything untoward. It all looked very neat with no files indicating anything other than church work or home accounts etc, so she checked the internet history which didn’t reveal anything incriminating. Becky was getting frustrated as she knew there was stuff on this computer, but simply couldn’t find it.

It was then Bill who asked Reverend Thompson a question “Rev, I don’t know what’s happening here, but my daughter seems to be looking for something that she can’t find. Have you multiple log in’s on this computer by any chance?”

Reverend Thompson blushed and Bill then instantly knew he had.

Becky looked annoyed, which didn’t go unnoticed by Jonathan Thompson. He bowed his head and nodded before reciting an alternative username and password.

Becky switched users and all of a sudden the computer looked completely different. The home screen was a faked photo of Becky with her head superimposed on a naked girl. The body used was a similar build to Becky and she was being fucked by an older bloke with a huge cock.

She said “Well well well Rev, looks like someone’s got some hidden talents or you have been sharing my photos online for some pervert to fake me into a sex scene, which is it?”

Reverend Thompson had been caught and this was just the first photo. He looked completely ashamed now and didn’t say anything.

Becky pushed him for an answer as she opened file after file of normal photos and faked photos, all carefully filed and labelled.

He eventually told her after realising it was his only option “I made it and I am so sorry”.

Becky bemused by that flippant apology said “Oh no Rev, you are only sorry that you’ve been caught. There are hundreds of faked photos on here of most of the woman at church; young, old, married, single, fat, thin, ugly, pretty. Nobody has escaped your perverted little secret have they? I mean, look at Mrs Rogers, she has to be close to 70 years old and you have her bent over taking a big black cock in her pussy. Man, you have got it bad”.

Reverend Thompson sat with his head in his hands, he said quietly “It’s just personal fun to help me get through each day and not something anyone should have ever seen. Please Becky, this needs to be kept between ourselves. I’ve not broken the law and no one has been hurt because I’ve not shared them with anyone, so please let me just delete them all and let’s just forget about them”.

Becky thought for a moment and Bill wondered once again where Becky was going to take this.

He watched a smile spread across her face as she highlighted every file and uploaded them onto a memory stick that she’d found in one of the desk drawers.

She then looked at Reverend Thompson and said with false sympathy “Look Rev, it’s okay, your secret is safe with me and my dad so long as you start being honest with us both and from now on you do everything we ask of you, this time though without question. In fact, I’m going to give you an opportunity to get everything off your chest. I want you to tell us both when this all started and what else you have been doing. I want to hear it all, because let me tell you, if I find out something later, that you could have told me now, I won’t be very happy and then may well spill the beans on everything I’ve saved on this little stick.

Dad and myself are going to go and make us all a nice cup of tea so I suggest you use the next ten minutes or so to compose yourself and get all the facts straight in your mind ready to share with us, okay?”

Reverend Thompson realised this was an opportunity to have some kind of normal life, as opposed to the devastation being exposed as a pervert would surely bring on his whole family. He nodded and said “Okay”.

While Becky and Bill were gone he thought hard and decided to be completely honest with them. He couldn’t afford not to be.

Fifteen minutes later, Becky and Bill came back with three cups of tea, passed one to Jonathan and then got comfortable on the sofa. Reverend Jonathan Thompson though didn’t afford himself the luxury of a chair and stood before them ready to confess all.

“Okay, well here goes, I’ll tell you everything I can remember and please, I’m trusting you both to not use any of what I tell you now to destroy me. In return I agree to do whatever you tell me to do, so long as I can keep my life looking normal from the outside”.

Becky and Bill looked at each other and nodded before turning to the Reverend and agreeing to his terms.

He went on “I guess it all started when Kathy agreed to be Becky’s church membership mentor. I was so pleased as I’ve always seen Becky as a model junior member of the church. Her studying was going well and my wife was really pleased with her.

My daughter Rachel has always struggled to make friends, so imagine my delight when she struck up a friendship with Becky. The girls got on so well and seemed to have a lot of fun, so when Kathy asked if I’d mind Becky staying over at the weekends I told her I didn’t mind at all.

It was around this time that I started to have naughty thoughts about Becky. I couldn’t get her out of my head and I really looked forward to the days she’d come around to study. I looked at her in ways that I’d never looked at girls before, but that’s not all. I started to look at my daughter in the same way too. I’d check out their tits and compare them. Becky’s are bigger, but I still enjoyed looking at Rachel’s. I’d check out their asses and legs and I imagined them both naked.

I also noticed how my wife would sit with her legs slightly apart. The more I noticed the more she seemed to open her legs further. Not to the extent of them being wide open but definitely wider than they should be. She even sat like this when Becky or Rachel were in the room. Worse still, she sat like that at church. I wondered if I should say something to her, but I chose not to because, well to be quite Frank about it, it was turning me on. I even noticed she had stopped wearing underwear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.