Sleep Tea - Cover

Sleep Tea

Copyright© 2022 by Bill Smith

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My name is Bill and I was a frustrated married man until I stumbled on something at work that was to change my life beyond belief. My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter, who I never intended to involve in my experiment to create a bit of excitement into my marriage sex life, but things kind of got out of hand and now my life is so unpredictable I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen next. Please feel free to read on and enjoy the ride with me. (Story codes relate to the whole story)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Two weeks after her first sleepover, Becky was given her own set of keys to the Thompson’s home and apart from several suspicions that the subliminal conditioning is working, this was the first concrete action to prove it.

It was after this and during the last week, that other significant things were becoming evident. First off was that the Thompson’s were definitely more relaxed and then the fact that both girls had stopped wearing underwear. Becky knew this about Kathy because of how she sat, She’d make sure that anyone who wanted to could see up her skirt. Becky wanted to see and made it quite clear to Kathy, that she had noticed her legs open, by leaving her gaze in Kathy’s legs direction a little longer than needed. Whether it was subconscious on Kathy’s part or not, when Kathy noticed Becky looking her breathing became faster and her expression changed to what Becky can only describe as excited horniness and her legs inched open a little more.

As for confirming Rachel wasn’t wearing underwear, Becky had to wait until Rachel fell asleep after having Sleep Tea. The day Becky found out though she messaged me straight away and sent me a photo.

I was loving all the photos Becky sent me, especially as she was getting quite creative. She’d take selfies of her riding Reverend Thompson’s cock, or winking at me while his hard cock was in her mouth. She even took a photo of Kathy with her legs spread and a sheet of paper with the words ‘I am a slut for homeless men’ folded and propped up on her stomach. And as for Rachel, Becky had started fixing clamps on her nipples whenever she put headphones on her. I don’t know where she got the idea from, but Rachel’s tits were definitely looking more mature, with her nipples seemingly erect all the time; probably more noticeable because of the clothes Rachel had started to wear. Out were the baggy shirts and jeans and in were the tight figure hugging tops and either skirts or tight shorts.

Becky started to witness Rachel’s dad leering at his daughter more and more blatantly and a few times she saw Rachel smile and either push her tits out more or bend over for him, as if to present her ass to her dad.

Reverend Thompson was forever adjusting himself in the trouser department, as if he was uncomfortable down there. Becky knew this was because he was hard nearly all the time. She had sneaked into his study and had found his stash of Viagra in a brown Jiffy bag. She thinks he must have ordered it off the internet, as there were over 200 tablets and no doctor would prescribe that amount of viagra.

The big news though is that we’ve rigged up the spy cameras. They have inbuilt microphones and we’ve positioned them in every room at the Thompson’s, including the bathroom. The cameras are so small that they are easily hidden without ever being seen. They came with several differently coloured covers to blend in to whatever they are pinned to, in fact they are so discreet that once we installed them we couldn’t see them, even though we were the ones who put them in place. Each individual camera has a five year battery life and is connected back to me and Becky through an iCloud account, which I pay and subscribe to via the shop I got the equipment from. It’s all password protected so there is only me and Becky can access any footage stored on the account.

The shop guy obviously didn’t know what I was up to, but he was pretty savvy and suggested the idea of two cameras for each room, set at different angles. This would ensure the best view of whatever was being recorded. The icing on the cake is that the cameras only record when they detect movement and they automatically switch to day or infrared night time recording mode, meaning they can film even if the lights are off. The pictures aren’t as good in the dark, but nevertheless they are good. The daytime mode however films in HD, leaving nothing to the imagination.

We’ve already spent ages just watching and listening in, as the Thompson’s go about their daily and night time routines and what we are witnessing is getting more interesting by the day. For example, Rachel can’t stop fingering her pussy whenever she is alone and constantly looks at herself in one of the several mirrors around their place to see how she is looking. She bends down to see how far up her ass her dresses and skirts ride up, presumably to see how much of her ass cheeks can be seen when she does it. We love the way Rachel is always grabbing at her tits too and tweaking her nipples. Becky has been desperately trying to get me to go around when they are all asleep to play with Kathy and possibly take Rachel’s virginity, but I’ve told her that’s one step too far. I’ve said it’s one thing coercing them to fuck through suggestion, or for her as a girl to play and have fun with them while staying in their house, but it’s another me doing the same when I’m not supposed to be in their house and then just raping them. She gets it fortunately and says she will make it her mission to have me fuck them some day soon.

Reverend Thompson is so obviously loving all the flesh Rachel is showing him and on several occasions we’ve seen him rubbing his erection through his trousers when Rachel isn’t looking. He’s also taken to getting photographs of Rachel and Becky up on his computer screen to look at while he masturbates in his study. His favourite trick we’ve witnessed, is to split his computer screen and play a carefully selected hard core porn film on one side and have a photo of either Becky, Rachel or a petite redhead girl Becky recognises from church on the other.

The films he chooses resemble whichever girls he is getting off to at the time. Quite clever really, but definitely not an act you’d associate with a man of god.

Becky is intrigued by the red headed girl and has said she’ll do a bit of research on her.

One thing that has surprised us is Reverend Thompson’s stamina. He can knock out several loads of cum in a day and still have more in reserve for Kathy when they go to bed.

Kathy seems to be loving all the attention her husband is giving her and their sex is definitely becoming more raunchy. She is now shaving her pussy daily and always inspects herself meticulously to ensure her pussy is as smooth as can be.

She seems to have noticed Rachel’s new way of dressing and after the last round of recordings we are hoping her urges progress to more than just looking.

Talking of the recordings, we have subjected the Thompson’s minds to all manner of perversions over the last few weeks to plant ideas in their heads, but Becky has now ramped it up somewhat and has started to direct their ‘hopefully more susceptible’ minds to act on their new desires.

It’s time to sit back and see what happens.


I’m looking at Becky on screen, who has just waved to me and smiled. She is naked and laying on top of her bed at the Thompson’s house and is hoping Reverend Thompson’s last recorded subliminal message has worked. She has left her bedside lamp on low and her door is slightly ajar. She has given Kathy and Rachel Sleep Tea, so they will be out of it for the night and now she waits.

The recorded message she played him last night went like this ‘I need to spy on Becky while she sleeps’ ‘It is okay to perv over Becky’ ‘Perving over Becky turns me on’ ‘Becky is a slut and I want to have sex with her’.

I can see Reverend Thompson in his own bedroom, he is restless and looks slightly annoyed that his wife has fallen asleep. I think he was hoping to have sex with her. He has sat up and is stroking his cock. He looks at Kathy but she is snoring gently and is most definitely asleep. He sighs heavily and now stands up. He’s walking to his door but hesitates. He is naked, but reaches for his dressing gown from the back of his door. He looks back at Kathy before opening the door and is now out of shot.

On the landing he comes into view again as he creeps quietly passed Rachel’s room and stops. I think Becky’s light has maybe scared him. Her door is slightly ajar though, so hopefully he’ll take another couple of steps to peer in. She’s told me she is going to pretend to be asleep and hopes tonight is the night his new inner devil takes over.

He’s at her door and stands still. His big frame is flat against the wall. He is breathing heavily and looks nervous. He has closed his eyes briefly and yes, he’s braced himself to look in on my daughter.

He’s at her door and is looking in. His mouth has dropped open now he’s seen that she is naked. He is reaching inside his dressing gown and is feeling his cock. Becky looks fast asleep, which brought back memories of the night I thought she was asleep but wasn’t and of course led to where we are all now.

She isn’t really asleep now either and I am wondering how she’s going to react if he does dare do anything. Well, it looks like I may find out soon as he’s creeping in. He looks over his shoulder and is pausing, presumably to listen out for movement from Rachel’s, or his own bedroom, but I can’t hear anything, so I guess he can’t either.

He’s rubbing his cock openly now and moving closer to Becky. I know how his heart must be beating. It’s not stopping him getting his phone out though and yes, just as I thought, our pervert is going to take photos of my naked and sleeping daughter. Becky must sense he is there right next to her, in fact almost hovering over her. If she opens her eyes now she’ll give him a heart attack.

I think I’ll switch to the other camera to get a side on view of what’s happening.

That’s better, I can see more of them both now and Becky, the little minx, has just lifted one leg up along side her other leg so the sole of her foot is resting on her calf. This has given him a much better view of her smooth pussy.

The movement scared him a little, but he seems to have composed himself again. He’s taken at least three photos of her pussy now and is bending down for a closer look, all the time checking her face to make sure she’s asleep.

This is so hot and I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I’d be sat here in my own bedroom, stroking my cock, while a perverted Minister is perving over my naked daughter, but here I am.

Yes, that’s it Reverend, have a feel of her breasts, not too firmly I see, but enough to know you’ve actually braved it and stored a memory for your wank bank. Becky will definitely know he’s there now and her heart will be pounding too. I know her pussy will be leaking. I hope he gets up enough courage to find out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.